Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures on the Lost Continent (Midnight Lass x Blood Red Romeo)

“Battle is correct,” he informed them. There was no point in being shy now. These girls needed to know everything. “Do you remember Eddie Murdoch, the professor from before who you deservedly put in pain?” he asked, enjoying the memory much more now than he had before. “He’s the one who sent the wasp after us.

“More than that, it seems he was targeting Tamra specifically with it as revenge for me choosing her over him. When I called him, I pretended that his plan had worked. He said he not only wanted her spot on the ship, but also three shares of the final take,” he explained, his fists clenched tightly. “He was prepared to poison, potentially kill, Tamra for the money and glory. As you can imagine, that cannot be tolerated.” He reaches into his coat, removing the revolver he had placed in it the previous morning. He had never gotten a chance to remove it, so now he was going to have to use it.

“I accepted his offer. When he comes here, I’ll take him to the sickbay under the pretense of having him examine Tamra, just to make sure she’s okay. Once he is inside, I will shoot and kill him,” he told them coldly. “I want you girls to be my backup. If he has hired muscle with him or I fail and he shoots me, I want you to finish him off.”

Miharu and Saki exchanged a look and gave a curt nod.

"We stand ready to fight and die by your side, Captain James," Miharu replied, as both her and Saki gave Orson a proper bow.

The intercom in Orson's quarters sounded with Sabrina Dubois' voice. "Captain James? Are you there?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Orson was proud to call them his crew mates at that moment. His arms began to come up, intending to hug the loyal girls when Dr. Dubois’ voice cracked the air. Instead, he moved over to the intercom, pressing the return button. “I’m here Dr. Dubois. Is there some sort of issue?”

"I'm in the mess hall right, Captain," Sabrina answered. "Dr. Wilson chased me out of the laboratory. But right before she did, that jar that our extinct wasp disintegrated in, started giving off a soft glow. I'd like to get back in there and study it. So would Doctor Dimitriu. Excuse me, Contesa Dimitriu." There was a hint of humor in Sabrina's voice when she pronounced Contesa.

"Miss Basta got excited too when the jar started glowing," Sabrina continued. "She walked right into the laboratory, babbling excitedly. I had to get Doctor Motwani to come down and translate. Something about the glowing marking the Hunter's death. Or the holder of the Hunter's rein. I have Doctor Motwani and Miss Basta right here, if you need to question Miss Basta."

Orson looked in surprise at the intercom, realizing what she meant. Things had suddenly changed if she was right. “My apologies, you’re free to return to the lab, but keep me updated on any developments. Tell Dr. Wilson the situation has changed. She and Ms. Basta should accompany you to the lab. If we’re operating on the assumption that this wasp at least resembles the one of the legend, they should be valuable,” he told them. The situation was moving quickly. He needed to adapt just as fast.

When he was done speaking, he left the intercom, turning his attention to the cousins in his cabin. “The situation either has fixed itself or become more dangerous, I honestly don’t know,” he started. “Eddie is dead, or at least they believe he has. Honestly, I couldn’t be sure at this point. But if he is dead, then it’s probable he was killed. If it was someone from some other deal killing him before he could leave, that’s good news for us. But if they choose to come for the ship, that’s bad since we don’t know who they are,” he continued, visibly stressed. “I want you two on high alert until we’re off the ground. Watch for suspicious individuals. If someone unknown breaks into the ship, try to restrain them if you can, but kill them if needed. Most importantly, stay safe. I couldn’t stand losing either of you,” he finished. He looked between the girls, hoping they understood why he changed commands.

"Will we take off this evening, Captain?" Miharu asked.

“Yes, we will. I don’t want to keep changing the time and we’ve already made arrangements for it. If there’s something you need, I can go and get it for you,” he offered. He didn’t want them leaving the ship. They were better guards than him.

Miharu and Saki exchanged a conversation before coming to a decision.

"You look tense, Captain," Miharu said. "I will go on guard duty, and Saki will stay here to relax you." Miharu gave a small bow from the waist before exiting the Captain's quarters, not waiting for an argument.

Saki smiled brightly at the Captain when her cousin left the room.

“Umm, I’m sorry, I don’t understand,” he said. His mind had becoming fully occupied on the situation at hand, he didn’t know what she could mean by relaxing. Then his mind jumped back to yesterday and he had a very clear imagination on what he wanted it to include. Still, he didn’t want to jump to conclusions. Still, it was hard not to get distracted by that pretty smile of Saki’s. So he would go along with it.

“So, what’s this relaxation method?” he asked, keeping a respectful distance between the two, trying not to assume anything.

Saki shook her head, not understanding a word of what her Captain was saying. Instead she pointed to the bed, motioning for Orson to lay down.

Outside of the Captain's quarters, Miharu ran into Lauren Evans. A quick conversation sent Lauren to pick up some bungee rope from the cargo while Mahiru took her position at the entrance of the airship.

"I like your hair longer," Miharu shouted to Lauren as the other woman disappeared down a stairwell as she headed to the cargo bay. Lauren grumbled something indiscernible as she disappeared to the deck below.

Orson followed the woman’s request, moving to his bed, but then realized he didn’t know which direction she wanted him to lie in. His desire for perversion told him to lie on his stomach. However, his more rational side believed that it would be prudent to lie on his stomach. So he did that, placing himself on the large mattress with his back up.

Saki placed the blades on her belt carefully on a table before climbing on the bed. She straddled Orson's back and began kneading his shoulders. "Dono yo ni kanjiru, Captain James?" she asked.

Orson was both happy and a little disappointed that he was right. It was a back massage. However, Orson had never had one of those before, so he was excited to see what it was like.

Immediately, he felt a strange, tingling sensation from where her hands touched. He had taken off his coat, but not his shirt, so there was still some resistance between her hands and his back. But even with that, it still felt so good.

“Uhh...” he groaned, clearly out of pleasure. Whatever she was doing, it felt amazing. And hearing her say his name in that cute accent of hers only made it better.

Saki continued massaging James shoulder, moving down his back. After about fifteen minutes, she said, "Hikiwatasu jikan, Captain James." Saki accompanied her instructions while trying to roll James over on his back.

Fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes of beautiful bliss. When she stopped, Orson was saddened immensely. What she had been doing to him felt genuinely incredible. His back felt looser and more relaxed than he could ever remember. He wished he had known how great this felt. He would’ve gone to one of those massage parlors long ago.

When she told him to roll over, he did. Honestly, he would’ve done practically anything she had told him to at that point. It had felt that good. “You can call me Orson,” he said, knowing she’d probably not understand, but still extending the offer.

Saki smiled, shaking her head at her lack of understanding. Instead, she leaned down, closed Orson's eyes with her fingertips, and began lightly caressing and massaging his face.

“Saki?” he said quietly as she closed his eyes, but he shut up when she began to touch his face. It felt nice and different from when she had massaged his back. Clearly, he skill with her hands wasn’t limited to just weapons.

Saki finally lifted her hands, saying happily, "Subute kanryo, Captain James." Impulsively, she leaned down and, with a giggle, rubbed noses with Orson before sitting back up, smalling beatifically down at her Captain.

Orson felt too good, and his mind was too numb. Combine that with how breathtakingly cute this girl was, he couldn’t help himself. He reached up and pulled her back down to him, wrapping her in a hug. “You are amazing,” he told her, looking into her eyes. He so badly wanted to kiss her right there, but he was able to restrain himself, at least a bit. So instead, he moved up, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. If she spoke English, he’d have confessed his desire for her right there.

Saki giggled as Orson gave her a kiss on the cheek. She patted his chest and told him "Anata wa totemo kawaidesu!"

“Saki,” he said, looking at her again. She didn’t mind. He decided to through caution to the wind, not caring about anything anymore. He just wanted to indulge in a beautiful woman that had made him feel so good. He pulled her down again, but this time not to bring his lips to her cheek. Rather, he kissed her. Not a deep, passionate one, but a softer, more gentle kiss. Still long though.

Saki's eyes widened as Orson gave her a long, soft kiss. After she got over her surprise, she leaned back up, placing her fingers on her lips, a startled look on her face. After a few seconds, she smiled brightly and told Orson, "Sore wa subarashikatta." She leaned down and gave Orson a quick kiss on the lips, then leaned back up and giggled.

Orson could only feel encouraged by her actions. He followed her, edged on by the sound of her adorable giggling before canceling it with another kiss. This time, he was more energetic, going so far as to skip his tongue in her mouth.

“Saki,” he groaned as he briefly parted with her to adjust himself before diving back in. One of his hands removed itself from her back, instead coming up to her face and cupping her cheek. It was just as soft as his kiss had led him to believe.

Saki sighed as she pressed her face into Orson's hand, her eyes closed, the look on her face being one of pure bliss.

Orson felt himself only being encouraged by her. He let go of her back, his hand instead moving up to her chest. As he kissed her, his hand groped and squeezed her chest. Orson was bring more proactive then he had been before. He just hoped Saki liked it as much as he did.

Back
Top Bottom