Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures on the Lost Continent (Midnight Lass x Blood Red Romeo)

"Um, no, we didn't tell anyone virginity was required," Tamra said, now practically glowing. "We told them that they needed to remain virgins until...okay, yeah, it sounds weird, Safa telling us that at some point in the voyage that would make it okay for them to lose their virginity." Tamra was clearly flustered. "I mean, okay, no offense, but I wasn't expecting anything to happen. We'd fly to the Lost Continent, do some exploring and other expedition related things, and then come back home. And I wasn't expecting anything happening between you and me, and really hadn't considered nature taking its course. And this was even after her card reading with Safa."

"But yes, we did tell everyone on board right now," Safa continued, "That if they were virgins, they needed to remain virgins, at least for the moment. Although Safa was certain that everyone going on this expedition was virgins. And this is definitely not a conversation I was expecting to ever have."

"And yes," Tamra said with a blush, "Safa told everyone what happened between the three of us. I guess to let them know what the limits are. Or what she says the limits are right now."

Orson planted his face in his hands. He knew monogamy was expected. Hell, he expected it himself. Now everyone knew he had been fooling around with two women at once. He hoped the women on board were open minded enough to not be bothered by it,

“Well, what’s done is done. At least I know everyone knows. That’s something at least,” he said. “Just so you know, I did the same with Qui in the mess. She approached me and made her intentions clear,” he continued. No lies, no secrets. “Is there anything else I need to know?”

"I think there might be others interested in you as well," Tamra said. "This is the adventure of a lifetime that most....no, all of us would probably never get to take. Even people like me who have been to the Lost Continent would always be relegated to staying on the edge, doomed to only be able to look inside without being able to go through the door."

Orson was so confused. This was such a rapid development for him, one he couldn’t help but love and fear. He couldn’t let himself get caught up in this. He needed to balance this...thing with his exploration. It would a a tough line to walk. But if he could go on a suicide mission, he could certainly do this.

“Well, as long as they don’t mind me the ship’s tramp,” he joked. He didn’t know who she was talking about. Well, he guesses on who two of the women outside this room were, but those were pretty obvious. “Thanks for telling me all this. I imagine it must have been tough. If that’s all, I’d like to come over there now.”

"How about you stay there and let me come over to you?" Tamra asked.

"I, uh....Safa said I could take it one step more," Tamra said. Looking down, she began slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Tamra,” he said, watching her closely. He had no idea just watching someone take off their shirt could be this exciting. He stayed sitting there, his eyes glued to his chest, waiting to see what he always wanted.

Tamra looked up, giving Orson a timid smile, as she unfinished undoing her last button. Taking a deep breath, she slid the shirt off her shoulders, revealing a white bra contrasting against her darker skin.

He reached out for her, hoping to pull her into his lap. “You’re beautiful,” he breathed, his mind incapable of focusing on anything but her at the moment.

Tamra stepped back out of Orson's reach. "Just one more thing." Tamra reached behind herself, and unclasped the bra. Even undone, her breasts, still hidden by the cups of her bra, remained firm. Tamra slid first one arm out of one of the straps, and then the other, before she stood in front of Orson, holding the bra in place.

“You really enjoy teasing me, don’t you?” he said, pulling back his hand as he watched, himself growing hard in his trousers. He knew he couldn’t go that far, but this was still so arousing. He needed to touch her soon or he would go mad.

"Not so much teasing as I was gathering my own courage," Tamra confessed. Taking a deep breath, she let go of her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Tamra fidgeded, but kept her arms to her side, letting Orson look as much as he wanted.

Her breasts were both large and stood firm high on her chest, her dark nipples hard and pointing forward.

With a ragged breath, Tamra stepped forward, before straddling Orson's lap. "What do you think?" she asked.

His eyes were locked on her chest. “Amazing,” he said before he moved in closer to her chest, gently kissing her on each breast. But he didn’t keep his head there long. Instead, he brought himself up to look her in the eyes. “You’re amazing,” he repeated before moving in towards her, attempting to steal her first kiss while giving away his own.

Tamra didn't have any experience in kissing, but she didn't lack for enthusiasm. She leaned down and kissed Orson passionately, taking his face between her hands as she did so.

Orson returned her passion with his own. He had been expecting something slow, but he could do energized, no problem. His lips moved against hers as his hands too their place on her waist, holding her against him as the two went at it.

Tamra finally broke the kiss and leaned back. "This is not how I expected my first kiss to be," she giggled. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

“You’re not the only one,” he said with his own laugh. However, instead of going for her lips, he turned his attention to her breasts. “But for what it’s worth,” he started, moving in towards her admiring the beauty of her body, “this is much better.” He took her nipple in his mouth, beginning gently lick and suck the hard extrusion, hoping it brought her as much joy as his fondling earlier had.

"Oh, please," Tamra moaned, cradling Orson's head in her hands, trying to push more of her flesh into his mouth.

Orson removed a hand from her waist, moving it up to grab her right breast while he continued to suckle the left. He took as much of her into his mouth as he could, sucking and licking her. Then, he decided to use his teeth, lightly biting her, hoping that brought an equal amount of pleasure.

"Gentle," Tamra hissed, pulling back slightly. "Please gentle."

“Sorry,” he said, briefly removing himself from her breast. No biting the nipple he noted. He returned to sucking and licking, being extra attentive to make up for the pain he had inflicted. All he wanted to do right now was make her feel good.

After several more minutes of this he backed off. He was feeling good and it seemed like Tamra was as well. “Your body is incredible. I don’t think I could ever tire of it,” he told her.

"I don't think I could ever tire of it either," Tamra said,. She cradled Orson's face, looking at him lovingly. "And you have no idea how much I want to do more right now." A mischievous look appeared on her face as she asked, "Speaking of more, what would your reaction be if Safa was here, dressed like I am right now?"

“I think I have an idea how much you want to do more,” he teased. Deciding to make his point, he performed a few seconds of grinding, trying to let her know how hard he was. How hard she had made him. “As to that, I think it’s a good thing she’s not here. If she was, I don’t think I could hold back.” He meant it. One beautiful topless woman was hard enough to resist. Two? Might be beyond his control.

"Ummmph," Tamra moaned, rubbing herself back against Orson's hardness. When he stopped rubbing, she closed her eyes, head hanging, panting. F

After a few seconds, she lifted herself up off of Orson's lap and shakily stood up.

"I think, Orson James," she said, "That you are a better man than that. You'll have as much control as you need. But for a virgin, it seems my control isn't what it should be. I'm going to go take a cold shower, use that shampoo Safa gave me, and try to get some sleep." With that, Tamra picked her bra and blouse off the floor and began dressing.

Back
Top Bottom