Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures on the Lost Continent (Midnight Lass x Blood Red Romeo)

Orson considered offering to help her learn before realizing that he’d just get in the way of Tamra’s efforts. After all, she actually was a teacher. “It’s not much, novels to help pass the time, plus a book for our chefs that they may find useful,” he explained. “I hope you have a good night as well.”

Orson entered the ship, a bit of a spring in his step. The fact that he could comfortably talk to Lauren joe was putting him in quite the good mood. He continued to the mess, looking for food and his two chefs.

The mess had been thoroughly cleaned, its lighting dimmed, when Orson entered. Almost as soon as he entered, a bathrobed Qui stepped out of the galley, her hair messily falling down around her shoulders.

"Captain James!" she said sleepily. "Ban den muon. Nhung ban dang doi. Chu mot phut da!"

Qui disappeared back into the kitchen, and in a few minutes, came back with a meatball sandwich and a large glass of milk.

Setting the plate and glass in front of Orson, Qui added, "Toi xin loi vi Vu da ngu," she explained, pantomiming a person asleep, "Nhung toi o day." The last was said happily, as she pointed to herself. She plopped herself happily in a seat next to Orson.

Okay, time to try communicating the best he could. However, it seemed he didn’t need to. She understood why he’d be coming to mess and came along with exactly what he wanted. “Thank you,” he said, lightly bowing to her, hoping that would get the message across. He also gave her a big smile when she sat down next to him. Even if they couldn’t understand each other, company was always nice. He was about to start eating when he realized he should do something else first.

He reached into the bag and pulled out a book. It was decently sized with the title and all the contents in Vietnamese. The city was such a melting pot of language and culture that books in all sorts of languages were available. He had gotten lucky that this book was available in the language Qui spoke. “For you and Vu,” he told her, putting it in front of her. It detailed every edible plant and animal that had been discovered on the lost continent. It explained their properties, proper ways to prepare them, and so on. While he didn’t doubt his chefs skill, the food on the lost continent could be unique. Knowing a bit more about it would certainly not hurt them.

With his book handed over, he picked up the meatball sandwich, taking a big bite out of it. He was delighted at the flavor. “It’s delicious,” he said, turning and giving her a smile after he had properly swallowed.

"Cam on ban!" Qui said enthusiastically, happily taking the book. She flipped through the book, happily cooing at the pictures and descriptions.

After a few minutes, Qui closed the book and looked at Orson with a serious look.

"Safa va bac si Wilson den va noi chuyen voi chung toi," she began. "Ve ban. Vu va toi la trinh nu. Chi de ban biet." Qui's face was a bright red as she said the last sentence.

Orson had just finished his sandwich and milk, a look of supreme satisfaction on his face, when Qui began to speak to him. He couldn’t understand her, but he could pick out a few things. ‘Safa,’ ‘Wilson,’ and her embarrassment all gave a pretty strong indication towards what she was talking about. “It’s fine, Qui,” he began to say, knowing she couldn’t understand him. “You don’t need to do anything you don’t want to do.” He gently patted her shoulder, trying to reassure her.

Qui placed her own hand over the one Orson's shoulder and smiled shyly at him.

"Ban co muon cham vao nguc cua toi?" she asked hesitantly. "Toi muon ban," she added, her eyes cast downward.

His heart was racing. He found Qui to be quite cute and attractive. He could only guess at what she was asking for. He wanted to just close the distance between them. To touch and to kiss her. He wanted to so badly.

But he also knew he couldn’t. He couldn’t understand her. She might be asking him to touch her, she might be saying she’s saving herself for someone. Maybe she was offering herself to him but not out of desire, but the idea that she needed to submit to him as her employer. If there was a chance that’d he’d be taking advantage of her, he couldn’t do it. That wouldn’t be right. He removed his hand from her shoulder. “I want to understand you,” he told her simply. He had no idea how she would react to this action, but he was sure he was doing the right thing.

Qui bit her lip, seeing Orson's confusion, which mirrored her own. She nodded to herself once, then stood up.

She remained motionless for a moment, then in one swift motion, undid her bathrobe and let it slide to the ground. Underneath she was wearing a gown that resembled long johns, especially the way a row of buttons ran down the center. The material was just thin enough to show that Qui was only wearing a pair of knicker sbeneath the gown. Her breasts were unfettered and didn't need the support. Just a hint of the shape of her hardening nipples could be seen beneath the gown.

Taking Orson's right hand in both of hers, she placed it over her own right breast and sighed at the feel of her breast in his hand.

“Qui,” he said softly to her, not ready for the move she had made. His doubts were banished as her robe was removed, and even more so when she placed his hand on her breast.

He didn’t waste anytime. His other hand joined by moving to her other breast. He squeezed first, noting their shape and softness. It was amazing to him how her body felt different from Tamra’s who felt different from Safa’s. Each woman was beautiful and amazing to the touch, but in unique ways. He didn’t just sit there as he began to massage her chest. His hands moved with the dedication brought about by a man who loved what he was doing. He leaned in, bringing his mouth close to her ear. “You feel amazing,” he whispered, hoping his tone would convey his meaning. Then, out of pure instinct, he leaned in closer, gently nibbling on her ear. It felt strange, but also right.

"Toi chua bao gio de ai lam dieu nay," Qui said nervously as she watched Orson massage her breast. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back when Orson began massaging both breasts.

"Captain James," she half whimpered, half sighed, feeling his lips on her ear. "Captain James."

He knew he couldn’t go further than this, but he wanted to. Right now, he wanted it more than anything. “Qui, I want you,” he said softly. While his hands continued to work on her, his lips began to trail kisses down her neck. Light, gentle kisses, going down the left side of her neck before ending at her collar bone. There, he began to suck, only briefly. But it left a light mark on her beautiful skin. He felt like he was both defiling her and claiming her, both thoughts that only served to further his arousal.

But it had to end. Eventually, he pulled away from her, the sensation of her breasts still on his hands. He had to stop. Otherwise, it would go too far. “Qui, I want to do more, but we should wait. For now.” He hoped his meaning was brought across that he wasn’t rejecting her, just stopping.

Qui opened her eyes, not sure what Orson was saying but still understanding his sentiment. She nodded, then closed the distance between them, hugging Orson tightly.

He hugged her back, hoping the woman had enjoyed their encounter as much as he had. He felt there was a connection between them. An unspoken one, but a connection. Hopefully it wasn’t all in his head. Sometime he’d need to get someone to translate between them, just to make sure they understood each other.

He parted from the lovely girl, planting a kiss on the top of her head. “I have some more things I need to take care of. I hope you have a wonderful night.” He at least needed to learn Vietnamese for good night. He’d feel bad if he couldn’t do at least that much.

When he was sure she was okay with leaving, he left the mess, breathing a sigh of something. He wasn’t sure what he was feeling. Well, his pants were feeling tight, he was sure of that. He walked off, hoping to find Dr. Dubois or, failing that, Tamra.

Tamra thought she could become quite enamored with the bridge at night time.The quiet of the bridge gave her time to reflect on day before, as well as contemplate on what tomorrow might hold. She could only imagine what it would be like when the Midnight Curse was over the ocean, with the stars above reflected in the water below.

"Orson!" she said, startled, as she was brought out of her reverie by Orson's entry onto the bridge. A blush came to her face as she remembered her last encounter with Orson, and exactly where his hands had been. "I...um, I guess I was just up her woolgathering."

Orson was happy to see her. His heart fluttered a bit at the sight of the woman as his own blush came to his face. He imagined there were men out there who would not be as embarrassed by what they had done earlier, but the inexperienced Orson was not one of them.

“There is problem in just relaxing here,” he assured her as he got closer. “I’m actually glad I’m not interrupting you. I was hoping that the two of us could speak. Privately,” he added on, figuring that would tell her what he wanted to talk about. “We could go to my cabin. No risk on someone walking in on us there.”

Tamra's breath momentarily caught in her throat, wondering what the private conversation would entail. "Of course, Orson. Lead the way, please."

“Ah, very good,” he said, at a loss of words. He turned and walked to the door, almost tripping along the way due to his nerves. He had more butterflies in his stomach than he had felt in a long time. Possibly ever.

The duo walked down the hall in silence. Orson wondered what was going through her head at the moment. Eagerness? Regret? Arousal? Honestly, it could be anything. He knew what he hoped for.

When they entered the room, Orson had to resist pinning her against the wall to kiss her. That’s what his instincts told him to do. But he tried to be a gentleman. Instead, he took a seat. “Sit anywhere you like Tamra. As you can probably guess, this isn’t an official business meeting.”

"I...suspected as much," Tamra responded. Still standing, she asked, "So I guess I know what you want to talk about."

“Yes,” he said, taking a breath. He looked at her intensely as he thought through what he wanted to say. “Tamra, you’re beautiful, intelligent, and capable. I liked what we did earlier and I want to do more, going further as time goes on,” he said, barely avoiding stuttering. He was trying to be honest with her. “I want to know what you want and what you feel.”

"Orson, until Safa made her...suggestion," Tamra began, "I hadn't really thought of doing...well, what we did. I, uh...well, I like it too," Tamra admitted with a blush.

"So, uh, more stuff, yeah," Tamra managed to get out. "And, uh, you know, I never thought about it, until what happened, happened, but I guess...I mean, I know, well...I don't mind what we were doing, if another woman was there too."

Orson’s heart was racing he stood up, having only say briefly, and moved closer to her. “So you don’t mind if I’m with the other women on board as well?” he asked. He had no great ambitions to conquer them all or anything silly like that. He just wanted to make sure he understood the boundaries. “And would you be okay with the two of us doing things alone?”

"Um, yes to both questions," Tamra replied. "I mean, I don't mind, and um, yeah, being alone and doing things together. I, um...could you sit back down for a second? Just a couple of thngs I need to tell you, and um, it's hard to think when you're moving around."

“Ah, of course,” he replied, disappointedly stopping his approach and returning to the chair. However, he couldn’t help but be overall happy with the development. After all, she had agreed to both of the other things. That alone made him excited. Once he was sitting down, he returned his gaze to her. “I’m all ears.”

"Well, I hadn't considered the possibility that, well....things could happen," Tamra began, her cheeks a bright red. "I guess Safa did, though, and I, um...well, you heard what she said about the members of the crew needing to remain virgins until we get to some point. And so we had to, um, have a talk with the crew. Well, the ones who are sleeping on board right now. We'll talk the rest later, as they come aboard."

Orson was a bit stunned at this. I mean, he doubted many were likely to go out and get laid the night before the journey, but he guessed that was something they had to be wary of if it really was that big of a deal. “So you told everyone that virginity was required. Do they also know about what the three of us did?”

Back
Top Bottom