Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

"MMMMMMMMPH!!!!"
Wendy groaned loudly through the gag as Nala increased the intensity......the tormented slave clenched her vaginal muscles around the vibe, trying her best to fight off the urge to cum. How much longer could she hold off the sensation, the need to release?
She moaned again, her eyes closed, wincing as she did her best not to disobey her owner. Thankfully, almost mercifully Nala turned off the device, causing her to softly moan a thanks.
She followed Nala's lead, rising off the floor and onto the couch, straddling her owner, then quickly doing as she was told, placing her arms behind her back. The cold metal of the handcuffs sent goosebumps all over. Of all the devices in Nala's arsenal, handcuffs were the ones Wendy enjoyed the most......once she heard the clicking of the metal teeth in the grooves, she knew escape was impossible. Unlike rope, even zipties, it was impossible to wriggle free, no matter how much natural lube was involved. The cuffs instantly made her a prisoner, a captive or in her case....a sex slave. There was no sense or reason to wriggle or twist her wrists.

"UUUMMMMPH!"
she groaned as Nala groped her right breast....Wendy thrusted her tits out, urging her owner to claim them. When Nala played with her pussy, Wendy jutted her pelvis forward...when her ass was being used the slave pushed it likewise forward....so when her tits were being fondled, out jutted her massive tits.

She let out another moan as Nala tortured her nipple, sucking and biting.

Wendy licked her lips as the gag was removed, then let out a gasp as Nala reached down to pull out the vibe, her slave pushing her pelvis outward to meet the hand. She was a little dissapointed when Nala didn't replace the vibe with fingers when she removed the toy, but happily opened her mouth to recieve it. After Wendy gladly tongue washed it clean, it was placed aside.

The second Nala released her, Wendy crawled as fast as all four limbs would allow her. True, running standing up would be much faster, but Nala hadn't given her permission to stand erect and upright. She scrambled to the bedroom dresser drawers, took out a 2 foot long, 4 inch wide black momba of a dildo, a foot long rabbit vibe and a black leather whip.
Taking all the tools with her, she quickly went to the head of the bed, sat on her knees on the floor beside it, neatly arranging everything in front of her.

Nala was used to this by now. She'd played with Wendy like this before and knew enough to just calmly sit for about fifteen seconds, then start calmly walking upstairs. Build anticipation and give Wendy a bit of time to gather the toys she wanted. The self control Nala was exercising was impressive. Whenever she was with Wendy, all she wanted to do was spread the MILFs legs and go to town.

But, being a domme, Nala needed to keep her sub in line. She needed to ensure that Wendy behaved and became the perfect sex slave. Of course, now, she truly was. She had given literally everything to be with Nala. There was no surpassing that. Becoming a true slave; owning nothing, not even body or soul. That was difficult and Nala loved it. She loved everything about Wendy.

As Nala entered the room and saw what Wendy had set out for her toys, Nala's couldn't help but laugh. She stopped quickly enough and stepped closer. She kept down and picked them up one-by-one, first the whip. She turned it over in her hands, it was a normal whip by her metric, but certainly fun. Then, Nala picked up the foot-long rabbit. She held it up to Wendy and smirked, "Looks like someone's gotten into her birthday gifts early... Don't worry though, there's still plenty others for you. But I wonder if you can handle this. After all, this is a very powerful dildo. It's great for forced orgasm, but I wonder how you might do if you were being denied."

She set the large vibrator down and picked up the giant dildo. Nala smirked, "Shame you found this one. I was looking forward to seeing your face when you saw it tomorrow... No matter, now I'll see your face while I fuck you with it." Nala tilted Wendy's head back, "Mouth open, slut." She took the dildo and pushed it into her slave's mouth. Nala began pushing it in and out, holding Wendy by the back of the neck. "Yeah, you like that? Getting such a big toy, are you not really a pussy-munching dyke? You want me to round up a few hungry black bulls. Nice thick cocks to pound your tight little holes and fill you with come?"

Nala laughed and pulled the dildo out. "Stick out yoye tongue!" She slapped the head of the cold against Wendy's tongue, "Mm, yeah. You're such a whore for mistress. If you ever wanted to be fucked by a big black cock, I'd see that you had several. But no, you're a cunt-lapping lesbian sex slave. My cunt-lapping lesbian sex slave."

Nala chuckled, "Alright then, what did you pick? Will I be making you come and beating your fat tits? Or will you be trying to deny yourself the pleasures of release?"

The idea of having a cock inside her now disgusted Wendy. Nala's reconditioning of her was total and complete....she was right, all Wendy craved now was pussy, preferably her owner's.....she couldn't remember when she had a man's cock inside her.

Along with the vibe, dildo and whip Wendy had also placed a set of clamps on the floor in front of her....not just for the nipples but the thin chain attached to them also had a single clamp as well. Recently Nala had used these on her slave, the single clamp secured to her pussy lips with no slack on the chain so when she moved it would cause a painful yank on her cunt.

"please Mistress," she begged while keeping her head bowed as a further sign of her submission. "please use these on me however you wish....slap these tits around....like every other part of this body you now own....I want to be a pain slut....put me in agony to show how much I want and need you....."

Nothing could be more true. It seemed like an eternity since the day she teased Nala and the sorority girls in the front yard. No amount of brainwashing could turn her the way Nala had managed to do.

Nala smirked as Wendy spoke. As the white woman finished, Nala covered her mouth with her hand. "Shut up, stupid slut. Your mouth has much better uses than talking, bitch." She pointed to the bed, "Lay down on that fucking bed, spread your legs for me." With Wendy posed on the bed, Nala grabbed a few pairs of cuffs from the closet and brought them out. She cuffed Wendy's hands to the head of the bed, right over her head. Then she cuffed Wendy's feet on opposite corners of the bed.

With her slave bound to the bed, Nala dropped her robe. Her body was bare and naked once,more. "Hm, I think I spend as much time naked as you do, slut." Nala giggled and climbed into bed. "Pretty soon, I'm gonna start looking for a job. Which means I'll be busy during the days. What does that mean for you, slut?"

Nala rubbed her fingers over Wendy's pussy. "Well. Your weekend routine will stay the same. You get up, make breakfast and pleasure your mistress. During the week, you can wake up whenever you want. You'll have chores for the day, things that need done around the house. You'll make sure that you do them all well and do it all before I get home, because if you do. I'll have all evening to torture you and play with your body. If you don't, you'll be staying locked up and without pain or pleasure. Misbehavior will not be tolerated."

She pinched one of Wendy's nipples. "You'll also have a few new duties. I'll have you on an exercise regiment. I want your body to stay perfect and sexy as always. You'll also start a few new things. I bought you a special lotion for after you shower. It makes your skin nice and soft, very smooth, but also toughens it a bit. Meaning I can whip you hard without worrying about breaking the skin or causing wounds."

Nala smacked Wendy's breast, "You'll also start sending me little videos and photos. I'll ask that you tease yourself for several minutes, or that you wear a ball gag all day. You'll send me proof of your good behavior, like a good girl." She paused and plunged her fingers into Wendy's sex, "Of course, if I leave you bound or in compromising bondage, none of these will apply to you."

Nala pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean. She grabbed the flogger and gave it a few testing swings. Then, Nala scooted up. She moved over Wendy's face and positioned herself so that she was looking down at Wendy's body. "Hm... Go ahead, eat your snack, slut." She sat down, resting her pussy on Wendy's mouth. Nala smiled a bit and dragged her hand between the slave's breasts. "Mm, you can't even fucking breath, can you. You only get to taste my pussy. You'll breath when I get you, bitch." She hooked a finger in the ring on Wendy's collar, "This reminds you of that. Every moment, every day. You belong to me, bitch."

Nala shifted her body, moving her pussy away from Wendy's mouth and pushing her ass in place. Nala wiggled her hips, "eat my ass, slut. Give me a good rimming and I'll keep doing this." She smacked Wendy's breasts With the flogger, "Go on. Worship my fucking ass, slut."

Wendy obeyed, quickly getting onto the bed and spreading herself wide apart. Of all the ways Nala had tied her, this was the slave's favorite.....her tits and pussy was so vulnerable right now. After Nala cuffed her in place, Wendy pretended to struggle, knowing how much it turned her owner on, even though she was even more aroused.

She looked up, gazing at Nala's breathtakling body....she loved every inch of her Mistress, from her dark lips to her ebony pussy.

"Yes Mistress," she replied....I'll keep my membership at the 24hr fitness club....I'll keep this body toned for you.....anything...anything to please you..."

Knowing that Nala would soon be employed and staying at home less dissapointed Wendy, but she knew the savings account, however substancial it was, wouldn't last forever. She knew sooner or later Nala would be entering the working world...between the two of them, her Mistress was better educated and stood a much better chance at gaining decent employment. In a way, the time they've spent together was like a vacation but like any vacation it wasn't mean to last.

Wendy didn't know what she'd like more, to be kept caged, let out only when Nala came home for lunch then re caged again, or allowed to be free but constantly send her proof of compliance. Knowing Nala, she wouldn't be suprised if Mistress asked her sorority sisters to keep watch over her prize slave.

Wendy gazed upwards as Nala lowered her pussy over her slave's nose and mouth.....Wendy ate her hungrily, then let out a moan as she shifted, her ebony ass now hovering over her face. Wendy licked and sucked on the soft supple skin.

Nala intended to keep Wendy free most days. Well, as free as she wanted the slave to be. She would use Wendy as her maid and laborer, preparing meals and cleaning the house as well as making the proper preparations for any of Nala's plans for the evening. She just loved the idea of Wendy preparing the ways through which she would be tortured.

Of course, there was plans for Wendy's to receive more from the sorority sisters. They all really really liked her after all, and several had asked for the chance to try Wendy for themselves. Naturally, Nala agreed. She saw a prime opportunity for Wendy to start learning how to serve a group. After all, Nala had fantasies of her slave serving her friends during a party. With that fantasy so close, she wasn't going to leave it be.

"Come on, slut. Are you even fucking trying? You may not have as much experience eating ass, but I expect you to fucking try." She smacked Wendy's breasts with the flogger. "Come on, you want that big black mamba dildo? You want that massive vibrator? You want to lick my delicious twat? Then you'd better start eating my ass and loving it, or you'll be getting nothing." She slapped Wendy's breast, then leaned down and smacked her pussy. "You want that again? Give me a good tonguing and I'll slap your pussy until you're begging me not to fuck you with that big black dildo!"

Wendy's massive tits swayed as the flogger made contact, causing her to moan loudly as she dove into Nala's ass more agressively, more smacks on her pussy serving as even more incentive. As inexperienced as she was in rimming, Wendy attacked it with renewed vigor, licking and sucking hungrily, pushing her tongue just past Nala's puckered hole. She wanted that big black monster imbedded inside her and was willing to do anything to get it.

The idea of having her cunt slapped by Nala was getting her excited as Wendy dove in for the kill. She wanted so badly to touch her pussy but knew the consequences if she touched anything that she wasn't given permission to.....

"MMMMPH!.....MMMMMPH!" she moaned as her tits got slapped again.....

Nala wasn't worried about Wendy touching herself. The cuffs were tight enough that they could keep her in place and plenty obedient. As Wendy began licking her ass more, Nala moaned. She began rocking her hips over the slave's face. Nala leaned forward and smacked Wendy's pussy again. "There you go, slut. You need to be just as good at eating ass as you are at pussy. If I ever have friends over who hsve their own slaves, you need to be able to pleasure them and be a good ass-licking slut."

Nala let Wendy eat her ass for several seconds more, pushing her hips against the white MILFs mouth. As she gazed over Wendy's body, it was difficult to forget that her slave as an absolute bombshell. Wendy was hot as can be, a perfect, sexy body and a very well-behaved slave. She was the perfect toy for Nala. There was nothing more fun than taking some slutty suburban shite lady. Wendy was going to be Nala's slut for a long time to come.

The back girl climbed off her slave and nodded her head, "Good. Good, very good. Now, why don't you get this wet for me." She grabbed the two foot dildo and held it up for Wendy, "Your ass can't take half of this comfortable yet, but it will soon. I'm going to ramp up your anal training now that I own you officially. But your pussy shouldn't have a problem taking all twenty four inches."

She held the tip to Wendy's lips. "Open up, you're going to lube this cock up with your spit. I'm going to fuck your pretty face with my big black dick, and then I'm going to do the same to your pussy." She put both hands on the dildo's shaft, and began pushing it into Wendy's mouth, forcing it down her throat.

Wendy pulled at the cuffs holding wrists tightly to the head of the bed....it wasn't as if she could escape, even if she wanted to---which of course she didn't--but she knew Nala enjoyed watching her slave struggle.....it only served to prove even more that the well endowed blonde was nothing more than secured property.

"AAAARRRRGH...."
The slave gurgled, almost choking on the dildo as Nala shoved it to the back of the girl's throat....it was her least enjoyable orifice in her body but she had to obey.

Nala was right....Wendy most likely couldn't take more than half of the black momba in her ass. As often used as it was, it was still relatively tight, a fact that pleased both women.
Wendy eagerly took it in her mouth, lubricating it as well as she could do ease the insertion.

Wendy could take that dildo in her mouth about as well as she could in her ass. Bala knew this and didn't mind. Wendy never sucked cock, she only ever took a dick when Nala used a strapon, and the black girl much preferred making sure Wendy's mouth was perfect at licking puss and eating ass, two things she did much more commonly than suck dick.

Nala actually liked watching Wendy squirm and gag as her throat was fucked. Moments like that made her consider, for a split second, getting a real cock for Wendy to play with. But Nala always immediately brushed that aside. Wendy was a good little lesbian slut. There was no reason to ruin her perfect carpet-munching MILF whore by getting her addicted to cock.

No, the only cocks Wendy needed to like, were rubber. Nala slid the black mamba from Wendy's mouth and held the dildo in both hands. About eight or nine inches were glistening with Wendy's spit. She nodded and moved down with the dildo. "Let's see how much of this we can fit in your pussy."

Nala lined the dildo up with Wendy's defenseless pussy and started pushing it in. She forced the dildo inch by inch. She was going slow and steady, pushing the massive phallus into Wendy's tight hole. Nala smirked to herself, "Mm, you like this big toy? Maybe I need to get you more big fat toys for your needy pussy."

Wendy continued to make gurgling sounds, gagging as Nala continued to face fuck her....it felt like her owner was trying to shove the entire length down her throat.....finally, mercifully Nala pulled out, Wendy's saliva dripping from the shaft.

She stared down between her bound open thighs as Nala aimed it.
"UUUUUGH!!," she groaned as Nala slowly slid it inside her pussy. Even lubed by her saliva, the black momba was at least 4 inches wide and veined. By now, Wendy had been subjected to a wide variety of toys and devices but this one felt larger.....she tried to open her legs even wider but the cuffs securing her ankles kept her from widening her stance any further.

Slowly Nala continued to push it deeper inside....Wendy groaned louder, feeling her cunt dilating and stretching, doing it's best to accomodate the invader. Wendy gasped and whimpered, suprisingly finally able to take the entire length inside her. The slave was panting like a dog......
This was what Wendy was good for. It was all she was good for....

The dildo forced itself into Wendy's pussy, stretching her sex around the wide toy. Nala kept two hands on it, rationing about a half of the full length to go into Wendy's pussy. As Wendy took this, Nala pushed more in. She kept going, all the way back until her hands met Wendy's pussy again. Her hands were clutching right at the bottom of the dildo.

Nala was impressed by Wendy's performance, as a reward, she reached up and pinched the slave's clit between her two fingers. She released Wendy's clit, then leaned in and licked it a few times. She pulled away after, then slowly pulled the dildo back. "Good girl, taking that big toy in your tight pussy. You're such a fucking slut now. I remember when I first saw you, bitch, answering your door on a robe, so eager to help up until that nail pulled your robe away. Then you were eager for something else."

She pulled the black dildo out completely, only to push it back in faster this time. "You were desperate for a black college student to become your lesbian mistress. So needy that you submitted to me after nothing. You're a whore and you know it. You're a needy bitch who deep down desires to be owned completely long before you left your husband." She started fucking Wendy, pumping the toy in and our very quickly. "Your body was desperate for it. Now that you've given everything to me, given yourself to me, given your very soul to me, you're experiencing pleasure and pain like you never knew."

Nala smacked her hand on Wendy's clit, "You're no longer a real woman. You gave that up with the house and the money. No, you're a plaything now. My plaything." She reached up and squeezed Wendy's breast, her other hand pounding the dildo into Wendy's sex. "You'll always be my slave, and the sex slave for the sorority too. Say it, bitch."

Wendy tried her best to put her mind into subspace, trying to take her mind off of the fucking she was getting. It wasn't the longest dildo she ever had but it was certainly the biggest in girth. Her pussy continued to dilate as the black momba was being drilled into her.
She moaned loudly as Nala ravished her, trying her best to keep herself from having the orgasm she wanted so badly....her owner hadn't given her permission to cum yet, and as badly as she loved being punished, she was determined to hold back.

Nala was right about everything. Long gone were the days she had almost forgotten when she was married to a man that used her like a posession to be thrown away after usage. Almost as gone from her memory was when she had first teased the girls at the sorority house next door, teasing them on purpose. Was it really that long ago when she first encountered Nala? that nail in the floor that took her robe off had changed her entire life.

Nala was also right about Wendy's status in life. All the well endowed blonde wanted to do was to please that woman, however she could.
She let out a squeal as Nala smack her clit then moaned loudly as her tits were played with.

"I'll.....'UUUUGH!'....always be your slave," she called out, moans from the dildo interrupting her pledge. "I'm not a....'UUUUGH!' real woman anymore.....I'm just....'UUUGH!'...sex slave for you and for....'UUUGH!' the sorority....."

Nala listened to Wendy's cries and moans. The dildo was very quickly getting slick from Wendy's pussy. The rough fucking was making the MILF very aroused. "You better not come, bitch. Or I might reconsider giving you that whipping!" Just as Wendy, Nala's life has changed quite a bit since their first meeting.

She'd gone from dominant, sexually curious co-ed, to a lesbian domme owning a hot MILF sex slave. The black girl scowled as Wendy spoke, then gave her clit a sharp pinch. "Shut up, bitch. You are a real woman, the most real woman. You're the woman who admitted to her secret desires, her need to be taken by a dominant woman." She slapped Wendy's breast, "You're an alum for the sorority now. That means you'll get to participate in all the fun during the year. But, you won't be a domme like that girls, you'll be a slave bitch just like a fucking pledge."

The girl pumped the dildo faster, "You're not coming until.I give you permission." Nala pointed to the clock next to the bed. It was already 11:30! "You'll come when it's your birthday, slut, and not a moment before. Even then, you come with my permission."

Nala continued fucking Wendy with the long dildo, forcing the two feet of rubber in and out of the slave's tight pussy. She was impressed by Wendy's ability to take a cock, even a fake one. The domme stopped fucking Wendy for a few seconds, then reached up and removed the cuffs from the bedframe. She slid them out, then cuffed Wendy's wrists again. Nala took the cuffs off of the slave's feet and then grabbed a piece of cloth.

"You're free, somewhat. Your handsome are still cuffed, but you aren't stuck to the bed anymore, slut." She tied a knot in the cloth, then used it as a cleave gag in the slave's mouth. Nala set the dildo aside and picked up the big vibrator. "You can squirm, scream, beg all you want. But you better not come. Are you ready, slut?"

Wendy could feel herself becoming wet. It was becoming increasingly more difficult by the minute not to cum.....she did her best to put her mind into subspace, a technique she read about on line one day while Nala was out. It was a form of self hypnosis, similar to the way she tried to seperate herself from her body when her now ex husband abused her.
She thought of anything and everything to get her mind off the fact that her body was wanting to explode....her future wedding to Nala, their honeymoon to follow, strutting around nude and gagged in the sorority house, even repainting the bedroom to Nala's wishes....anything to keep her mind off of her body.

"Yes Mistress," she murmered....."I won't cum....."

Finally her wrists were released from the bedframe, only to have them re cuffed behind her back, followed by the freeing of her legs. Just when she was about to thank her owner, a fabric gag was thrusted in her mouth and tied tight.

The dildo was pulled out only to be replaced by something even larger.....Wendy took one look at the monster toy and shook her head.....even lubricated, she KNEW she couldn't fit that whole thing inside her......

The rabbit vibrator was about a foot long. Not too difficult for Wendy, especially after taking the two-foot black mamba only a minute ago. But it was thick, and that was the difficulty. It was only slightly thicker than the dildo, but the powerful vibe would easily make Wendy feel incredibly intense pleasure. It would be a pleasant surprise if Wendy kept herself at bay long enough for the arm of the vibrator to reach her clit. Even more of a shock when she kept herself from coming after that.

Nala noticed the hesitation in her sub, and smacked her ass in response. "Don't whine, bitch. I know what you need, I am going to fuck you with this dildo and you are doing to enjoy it." Nala took the toy and rubbed the shaft against Wendy's pussy. It wasn't turned on yet, but the toy still acted well as a dildo. Easy to tease Wendy with.

Nala pulled the vibe away and squirted a bit of lube on the tip, proceeding to rub it all over the length. She smirked at Wendy, "You spoiled two of your birthday gifts, whore. I'm not sure how you found these nice big toys, but they were supposed to be two of your presents. But, don't worry. There are plenty more gifts for you to come." She giggled, "No pun intended."

She switched the vibrator on, and let the toy hum loudly. And expensive toy like this was wonderfully precise. There was a little knob at the bottom that controlled the power, allowing Nala to get the perfect vibrating force for her sub. Her beloved little Wendy.

Nala smirked and pushed the vibrator in, slowly at first, to let Wendy adjust. Thankfully, the dildo before had gotten her a bit prepared for a bigger toy like this. Meaning that it would be a better fit than it might have been otherwise.

Wendy squirmed and wriggled, pulling against her wrist restraints.....secretely she loved playing the part of a kidnapped hostage, sexually tortured and raped. She moaned through the gag as she felt the tip pushed up against her pussy but not entering. Still, knowing what Nala had planned, she made gurgling sounds of delight. She LOVED being her owner's slave, her fuck toy...

She felt the rabbit slip inside her so easily....the dildo had made her wet enough that the lube really wasn't needed, but Wendy silently thanked her owner for applying it anyway. Nala could be almost sadistic in her play, but she could also be just as compassionate, caring and loving as well. For that, Wendy had fallen in love with her nubian Mistress, wanting to become her wife as well as her slave.

Nala had begun torturing her with the rabbit, inching it in slowly, the humming vibrations teasing her inner membranes, rubbing so close to her 'G' spot. Wendy's legs began to tremble, soft moaning from her gagged lips.
She wanted to cum and cum badly, but Nala was toying with her, teasing and taunting her, forcing her to hold back until it was past the stroke of midnight.
"mmmmmmph.....MMMMMMPH!!!"

Back
Top Bottom