Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust and love can be anywhere (Arkus x Vega Fenix)

She knew her master was close. Did he really thought he could hide? It was just as impossible for him as it was for her. So she threw her door open and threw herself into his arms, knowing that he would catch her. Zoe held onto him hard. Afraid he might disappear otherwise.
"I like you so much. Please no more magic. I just want me to be me..."

Last edited:
Asmodeus hadn’t expected Zoe to launch herself at him, but even caught off guard he caught her and held her close, feeling her warm and soft curves against his hard muscular chest. He put his head into the crook of her neck and kissed her before he spoke, “I promise, no more magic.. I only want you as you are also.. I love you Zoe..” as he spoke, Asmodeus had moved his head to look Zoe in her eyes, and after he spoke he pulled her into a deep amen passionate kiss, one hand cupping her ears and head, the other on her ass near her tail. Both his hands were massaging her assets as he kissed her.

Zoe smiled and climbed up at him. She put her legs around his wrist. "Thank you! I like you so much. So much." She rub her nose against his neck. Zoe chuckle as she felt him began to rub the base of her tail. She kissed him back. "Asmodeus, can you make me food?" She asked and titled her head. "I can be with you in the kitchen? Can I sit on the counter while you cook? I want to watch..."

Asmodeus made sure to have a good grip on Zoe so she was flush against his body. "Of course you can love. I'll make you whatever you want." With a smile in his voice and a grin on his face, Asmodeus continues to kiss Zoe as he walked them both slowly down to the kitchen. Once they got to the kitchen Asmodeus put her on the counter, kissing her as he backed away to start making food. "So what do you want Zoe?"

Zoe smiled at him, kissed his sweet lips back. She sat tapped her chin in wonder what to make. What was she hungry for?
"Panncakes and red slices?" She asked and hopped to get at least one of the things. "Or meatballs. I don't know... I love your food!" Zoe had actually gained a few kilograms during her stay here. It had done her good.

Asmodeus smiled before he tapped Zoe on the nose playfully. "Breakfast for lunch sounds good to me." With that Asmodeus went about making a pancakes, but before he did that, he set out some fresh red slices on a plate for Zoe. Of course he put it next to her, so she could just laze around and relax. "So blueberry or chocolate pancakes? Or just make them plain?"

She smiled wide, her tail was wagging happily behind her. "Plain. I like jam on them." Zoe waved with her legs over the edge and took a bite of a red slice.
"You are the best man ever." Zoe looked at him. "You are beautiful! What will we do after we are done eating?"

After Asmodeus finished the pancakes that had been on the griddle, he moved over to Zoe and kissed her gently. "If I'm beautiful then you are heavenly. Come, food ready. Also all I had planned was what we would do later tonight in the bedroom. Otherwise you can pick what we do for the rest of the day. And I love you, so I would hope I would be the best man ever." Asmodeus smiles and chuckles as he finished speaking, he then picked up Zoe and sat her in his lap, with two plates in front of them with a pancake and red slice breakfast, with jam on the side.

Zoe smiled and just listen at everything he told. That she once had been frighten of him was strange, hardly believable by now. Zoe quickly finish her meal. As always it was the best. He was so good.... so kind and gentle. His magic however scared her. It always made her feel strange and she didn't liked that side of him. Zoe looked at him while she sat nibbling on a red slice. Her tail was wagging from side to side as she smiled. "Will you punish me if I don't like it tonight?" She did not thought so but she had to ask.

"No I won't punish you, we are just experimenting and trying something new and non-magical out is all. Though you do have to be fine with me completely owning you; body, soul, heart and mind. If it goes the way I plan all you will know is pleasure, and that I'm the one giving it to you. But if you don't like it we won't do it again. It's no fun for me if you don't like it." Asmodeus leaned down and suckled on her neck momentarily, as he left another hickey, before he went back to finishing his breakfast. All the talking had gotten him aroused again and with Zoe in his lap, he couldn't stop his cock as it formed a tent in his pants as it rested between Zoe's thighs against her covered pussy.

"Sorry love, I'm just a little excited for tonight is all.." His pheromones had skyrocketed again and he was obviously struggling to control himself, especially since his heritage constantly made him want to breed Zoe, no matter how difficult that would be to accomplish.

She was glad to hear that it would not be punishment in it. It was meant to be a game for them both to enjoy... Zoe was a bit sceptical about the whole thing, but she decided to try it anyway. After all he had been very good toward her.

Hours later did Zoe find herself in the bed of her master. It was a clear that was a bit nervous from what would happen. Still Zoe laid down when he asked for it. She smiled at him when he came inside the room. Zoe had took the opportunity to dress nice for the evening. She had found some sexy white lace in the closet. Even a matching set.
"No magic," She reminded him.

Asmodeus has walked into the room after Zoe had told him to come in, and he swore his heart stopped when he saw her in matching white lace that only showed off her now almost completely healthy figure. She had been filling out with how he had been feeding her and it made him happy to see her put in effort for him.

With a grin Asmodeus strips naked, showing to Zoe his muscular and erotic body, her bite mark visible on his neck still. “No worries, I won’t use magic unless you tell me to.” With that he approached her and kissed her passionately before he pushed her onto the bed, he let his hands trail along her body as he kissed her neck and tits, his hands also played with her ears as tail. He was making sure she was relaxed before moving onto the light bondage.

Zoe smiled at him. His reaction was more then she had wished for. A soft chuckle as he eager went to the bed. It was just a matter for seconds before he was naked. His sweet kisses made her breathless. Already exciting for the coming hour. She let out a soft purr. As long there was no magic in it so would she be more then fine.

Once he heard her purr Asmodeus got up enough to flip Zoe onto her hands and knees. In an instant he was kissing Zoe from behind as he tied on a blindfold, onto Zoe’s head. Next as he continued to rub her ears, he folded her arms behind her back befor puttinf them both into comfortable restraints that meant she had no arms until he released her.

Next Asmodeus put a large ring gag in Zoe’s mouth, it would leave her mouth sore but it was just big enough that Asmodeus could throat and face fuck her, though with it she couldn’t talk. Lastly he attached a leash to her collar and pulled her up by it a little. “Don’t you just look beautiful..” he whispered in her ear, the cameras he set up in the room taking videos of them.

With that he laid her down near the edge of the bed with her head hanging over the side of the bed, at the perfect height and angle for a deep throatfucking. “Okay babe, I’m going to start now.” With that he started to throatfucking Zoe, going balls deep early instantly with his balls hitting her nose, with his natural musk and pheromones flooding her senses as he continued to fuck her face and throat with his battering ram of a cock.

He repeatedly let Zoe get close to passing out before letting her breathe, her face was covered in precum and saliva and the cameras caught all of it, as well as her mini and some big orgasms, all from being facefucked as Asmodeus played with her ears, tail and pussy. After a solid half hour of face fucking her hilted all but his knot in Zoe’s throat as he started to blast his molasses thick and hot cum down her throat and coating her mouth and face.

Once he did that he sat Zoe up so she could catch her breath before putting her on her face and knees on the bed with her ass up. “So honey, you ready for a long breeding session?” He couldn’t hide his primal desires to breed and absolutely impregnate his mate, he would try his best and hope she took.

Taking the leash, he pulled back, forcing her back into an arch as he slid his cock balls deep into Zoe in a single slide, stretching her beyond her normal limits just like last time. He waited a few seconds before starting to duck Zoe at a hard deep and constant pace.

She was nervous. This was completely new to her and thought she could trust Asmodeus to take things slow and easy. It began with some kisses, some nice rubbing. He told her to open her mouth, which she did slowly. He placed some kind of tool between her lips which made it impossible for her to close her jaw again. Zoe had to let out a few breathes through her nose to calm herself. She did not really like the metal tool... It felt strange and honestly it did bring some unpleasent memories. But she was hoping that with Asmodeus would those bad memories go away and so she did not protest. Still this could be very nice. He always took such good care of her needs.

Zoe was being helped to moved and soon she felt the blood rushing through her head as it was hanging down the edge of the bed. He gently told her that they would begin and Zoe didn't know what he would begin with. But she soon felt the top of his cock against her tounge. She had not expect that, but his cock held that wonderful scent over itself and even if she wouldn't be able to lick and suck it like she wanted did she still like the thought that she was bringing him pleasure.
She was keep telling herself that each time his cock was going need down in her throat, making her gag. She could barely breath more then a second between each trust. Zoe knew even got seconds where she was somewhat starting to panic as there was no air left in her lungs and just when she thought she could not take it anymore did he let her get some air and Zoe breathed in as much she could. The rough threatment was special and she could barely feel that he was playing with her puzzy and tail at the same time. That did not meant that her body did not react on itself. He was after all her mate. Her body would always react towards his.

After the last pullout was heavy saliva and precum running down from her mouth and down on the rest of her face. Zoe was now glad she had the blindfold over her eyes so she wouldn't get none of it in her eyes. Her mate helped her to sit up and catch her breath for a few seconds before he made her turn around to all fours. Zoe was so deep into her own mind place that his voice felt very far away. She was still breathing hard from the throat fuck, making saliva drop from her lips. Slowly did she make her head down and she soon felt something make her head pull back. Zoe flinched for a second. How could she have forgot the collar?!

Zoe was about to warn him, but instead was a tiny almost helpless scream to be heard from her. But it could also seem like a moan as he shove his cock deep into her. Zoe closed her eyes and let her body just react to his. His cock hit deep into her. Almost too hard and too deep. Each trust felt like both good and painful. Zoe felt the collar was tight against her throat, once more was it slowly getting harder to breath. Not impossible like before, but just hard. Zoe was couldn't move away. Her mate kept trusting hard and deep into her... he was like herself. A bit lost into himself.

Asmodeus kept fucking Zoe roughly, but after a while he felt something was off and when he focused on the feeling, he could tell it came from his mate. Feeling her distress he stopped moving and released his hand from her leash.

He then leaned down so his chest pushed into her back and his arms cane around to just hold her close as he kissed her check and moved to her ear. His massive cock was still balls deep in her but without him moving this just caused her spasming pussy to continuously squeeze his member as it pulsed in her.

“I’m sorry love.. I’ll take it slower..” he then removed the gag but kept on the blindfold as he sat back, causing her weight to force his cock even deeper into her as the studs and ridges scrapped against her walls.

Only after he could feel her relax did he slowly bounce Zoe, who still couldn’t move anything but her head and kiss back, with Asmodeus still fondling her ears and tail.

(Sorry I’ve taken so long, but I am back I’m so sorry!)

Zoe breathed deep as the gag was removed. She catches every breathe she could between the kisses. Now as he held her gently, letting her body relax, did Zoe love this session more and more. Everything felt more intense as she could not see a thing.
Zoe felt him move and she moaned deep. It felt so good!! It was like a bliss that would never going to end.

Back
Top Bottom