Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Hero Academia

I would love to join any rp involving My Hero Academia. Were you thinking plot heavy or casual slice of life style? I am in regardless unless something crazy happens.

Let's come up with a character sheet, rules and expectations, a basic idea for what the overarching plot will be. Plenty we could discuss and add on to here!

An offering, to hopefully receive welcome for my own interest ;) XD . Feel free to let me know what you think of this sheet Frogger.

Code:
Name:
Hero Name: (If applicable. Students should not start with a hero name, but are welcomed to have one in mind.)
Weight:

Eyes:
Hair:
Description: (Image, description or both.)

Personality:

Skill's: (Try to keep it reasonable, nothing to broad. Keep it to a particular skill set and or just not to many skills. Limit to 5.)
Role: (Teacher, student, villain/hero. ETC.

Quirk:

Other: (Anything you wish to add that is not in the sheet. Such as equipment they requested for their UA provided costume.)

Example:

Name: Jacob Burns
Hero Name: Enigma
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 145 ibs

Eyes: Hazel Green
Hair: Brunette (Natural.) Dye's Black.
Description: A rugged, handsome young american with a sly smile and broad shoulders. He is more on the athletic side but still has visible muscle. The nature of his abilities requires no need for equipment to better them, his abilities are just as strong as they can ever be. Further he sees no use in flashy threads that screams heroics, especially if one wants to be inconspicuous in a crowd. No, Jacob prefer's to just go in his usual attire. Mainly in Shirt's and vest's accompanied by suit's or long coat's. Image 1: Image 2:

Personality: Jacob is a very straight shooter, he doesnt sugar coat much and goes straight to the point. He hate's beating around the bush and is very apposed to lying, it creates more problems then it is worth to lie and is very counter intuitive towards his personal ethics. One of his personal flaws is his need to know, to find answers for his questions. You see, Jacob has OCD, which comes in the form of his obssesive and compulsive need to be in control of his situation. He needs to see the whole picture, every angle and detail. Not being sure of something or being in the dark on something just leaves a bad taste in his mouth. And something going past his personal barrier of details makes him quit the self kicker indeed. Regardless, he makes an attempt at brevity by his usual tactic of dry wit. This is a means to deflect peoples criticisms, as well as being a way to make people more comfortable. (As his need to know everything, may make him seem uncomfortably close to other's private affairs.) Not to mention is a good way to drop someones guard in social interactions.

Skill's: Investigation, Hacking, Lockpicking and mixed martial arts.
Role: Teacher
Likes:honesty, integrity, Respecting other viewpoints, Trying out different food's and dishes (Food lover.) Admires gut's (especially in those who seek to become heroes, despite having abilities others deem useless or non heroic.) Favorite food: Cheeseburgers
Dislikes:Lie's, Disrespecting the opinions of others, Bull headed people, Impatience, Brusselsprouts ( Yuck!)

Quirk: Isolation (Emitter): The power to make yourself non existent, no not invisibility. But to become undetectable, people just don't realize or acknowledge him being there. As well when his powers are active he leaves no physical trace of his presence, no finger prints, or DNA and is a unrecognizable blur on camera. Further more, with little to no concentration he can focus this state of Isolation onto his face. As a result, this makes him seem wholly unremarkable when he does so, his face doesn't stand out and people soon forget his features. (As a result, he never really uses a mask.) Flaws: When Isolation is being emitted this also Isolates the user from other people. IE: While he can interact with object's, he can not make physical contact with other's until he ceases his quirks ability. Making it so that any stealthy actions performed on a living being must be considered wisely, as when his ability is no longer active he is fully detectable. This flaw is likely a result of his quirks nature, bringing him into a state between existing and non existing.

Very nice! Very, very nice! Is everyone still interested in this? I'm sorry I didn't post beforehand, but I was sick, and working, and that's just a bad combo. xD

Nice! Me and Frogger were talking about setting. We were thinking perhaps this is the school generation before Deku. When Deku is still a kid and after All Might first defeated All For One.

Back
Top Bottom