Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She would get exactly the reactions she wanted, leaving her ruined and drooling in her room before he had to return to his duties. She was so shameless, but he supposed that was because of her past in the brothel.

He had no idea she was playing him; he loved her after all, always had. It was never a possibility for him.

She loved him as well, she really did. But, truly, she had also gotten tired of living in poverty, tired of living as a slave for purchase. Something needed to change.

He went to meet her for further plotting, knowing he would get a good dick riding out of it as well. He had a bit before he needed to be back.

She was sitting, her leg crossed over the other, reading over some of the plans she had written up.

"Oh? And perhaps you would like to plan yourself, hm?" She asked, flipping some hair from her face indignantly.

"And someone is a bit petulant today as well." She said, moving to continue writing down her plans.

"I don't care to be called petulant by a common whore, regardless if she is formerly so or otherwise." He stated.

"Then don't act like a petulant child, Orin." She said, once again turning to her papers. "Apologies but I don't overthrow governments very often, you know. This takes careful planning or both of us will end up beheaded. If that upsets you, I'm sorry but you will have to be more patient. Unless you actually came here for something else?"

"I wanted to hear what you were stirring up." He stated, "That's why I asked. However," he wrapped his hand around her throat and pulled her closer, "I am happy to fuck that attitude out of you."

"You and I both know that I can." He snarled lowly before releasing her throat and grabbing her arm, nearly throwing her out of her chair and toward the bed.

She gasped and stumbled a bit as she fell onto the bed, glaring back at him. "Uncultured brute, you say you're upset at my lack of progress but then you up and drag me away from it."

"An hour or two of your time will not hinder your agonisingly slow progress." He stated as he moved toward her, "Now shut your mouth before I shut it for you."

Back
Top Bottom