Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She clamped her hands down over her mouth, her face burning to the tips of her ears as she tried to endure his brutality.

She was suddenly forced over the edge again, her tight walls only continuing to get tighter around him.

She gasped for air and released her mouth, panting. "I-I hope.. Y-You like it..~" she moaned weakly.

She could barely focus. She moaned lowly and groped herself again, her only desire now to see him finish.

She melted and rocked her hips hard, grinding against him as he thrusted, wanting to make him feel incredible.

"J-Jesus, here it comes...! F-Fuuh...!" He swallowed a roar as he slammed balls deep inside her and dumped his massive load inside her.

"I love you, too, Lyra..." He replied, "You will make excellent royalty~" He remarked with a smirk.

Orin was never one to break the knight's oath. He was always loyal to his lord but Lazar was a blundering baffoon who didn't know how to run a country to save his life. Orin was always cleaning up his messes, always making sure the people didn't riot and call for their king's head, but with Lyra around, he was starting to really consider such things. And if he was ever found out, it would surely mean his head. But God, was Lyra a beautiful risk.

Lyra would always sneak around and fill his head with such beautiful nonsense, taking the crown for himself, making sure that her king was pleased, making sure all people knew who the ruler was, who their king was. Sometimes it was just to get a reaction out of him.

Back
Top Bottom