Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She climaxed heavily and suddenly, her eyes rolling back as she nearly halted all his movements, her walls clamping down mercilessly.

Orin took a page from Lazar's book, finding the drug he gave Lyra and holding onto it for his own use. He would give it to her in small doses, like they used to with her fancy elven herbs when she was still at the brothel. It was thrilling.

He would allow her to get built up, and edge her. Like the cruel bastard he was. She loved every second.

They were having fun with it, sneaking around and giving her small batches of the drug just to have her melt into his mattress later that night.

Nothing, as usual for the first few hours. After that, though. She was losing her mind. Not as bad as when Lazar had drugged her, but she was flushed and panting.

"Y-Yes I'm fine..! She said. "I-I simply feel a bit under the weather.. Perhaps some allergies.." She said with a smile.

"I think I might lie down.." She said with a nod. "Thank you.." She smiled as she walked past him.

As she walked down the hall, she caught a glimpse of a figure hiding by the window, "How are you feeling?" Orin asked.

Back
Top Bottom