Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You missed this, didn't you? You missed watching your greedy fucking whore body swallow my cock, eh~?" He growled softly.

He made a noise and leaned down to kiss her, "You're correct, forgive me~ as long as you aren't too loud, you may answer~"

She kissed back and tried to catch her breath. She moved and bit her lip. "W-What if I decline to answer~?"

She bit her lip and let out a whine, shifting her hips as she focused on making her walls much tighter around his shaft

"Because you've been so wrapped up in your plotting that you neglected me." He started pounding into her again, as if to punish her.

She covered her mouth and bit back a scream, before speaking again. "I-I just want to make sure it's foolproof..~!"

She was a trembling mess, still covering het mouth to stifle almost any sound that came from her.

He pushed her legs up against her chest, and drove deeper into her. She was so wet, and way tighter than he remembered.

It was an increasing struggle to keep herself quiet, and it resulted in her getting wetter and wetterm

She arched and pressed her hands tighter around her mouth, she was trembling around him much harder.

He did his best to fight it but he couldn't. He slammed into her and emptied his load inside her, but didn't stop working her clit.

Back
Top Bottom