Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She grippd his hair and her toes curled as she climaxed hard, muffling her cries of bliss before panting and gasping for air.

He mused, smirking against her skin, "Shall I continue to worship you or would you like me to test how sturdy the carpenters built this bed~?"

She gasped and clamped two hands over her mouth, muffling her loud cries. She was so tight, far tighter than he ever remembered.

He growled lowly and continued to push into her until he was buried inside her. He bit her neck up and down, pulling her head back by her silken hair as he started to move roughly.

She was trying to be quiet, her walls gushing and trembling hard around him. "O-Orin..~! G-Gods..~!"

She muffled a loud cry of bliss and hesitantly nodded. "A-Admittedly you m-might be too much for me.."

She bit down on the cloth and her eyes rolled back, drooling and crying out behind the gag. She was getting wetter by the second

She was crying out, the gag still somehow working as she raked her nails up his spine, her walls trembling hard.

Back
Top Bottom