Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star-Struck [TGG x King]

“Oh you do? You like the way the silk feels?” He echoed her, giving her ass another hard slap before moving his hand between her legs, teasing her slit with two fingers as they traced her lips and rubbed her clit. “There’s something else here that I’m sure feels like silk.” He said before pushing those fingers inside of her, slowly pumping them inside. “I want to feel this silk in another way.”

It was uneasy how natural things felt, but she wasn't one to simply question it. They were supposed to be doing what was, after all. She let out a stifled yelp as his hand came across her backside once again, and watched the man move about in a way that was somewhat unlike what she had been exposed to just yesterday. Something was different, though she couldn't quite put a finger on it, not like Lee, whom know exactly where to put his. Morgana let out a gasping hum as his digits pressed inward, and slid into her awaiting sex, before the youthful wetness and tight velvety passage began to clench down on his fingers as a result of the attention. "I-I do... like it. You want to feel it some more?" She'd ask, and backed up into his knuckles for a deeper feel.

Lee had her right where he wanted her, pushing her hips back to impale herself on his fingers as she worked up some dirty talk back his way. “You know I fucking do.” He told her before pulling his fingers from her slit and bringing them to his mouth, tasting her juices as he prepared himself.

“I want to feel all of you, gorgeous.” He told her as he took his massive cock in hand and ran it up and down her dripping cunt, spreading her juices about before finally pushing the tip into her perfect, virgin pussy. “Fuuuuuck, that’s the tightest pussy I’ve ever felt.” He groaned as he slowly inched his way inside, hands gripping her wide hips for leverage until he’d fit every last inch of himself inside of her as her walls clinched down against his throbbing member. Her virginity was his and the camera’s now.

Morgana giggled softly as he went about his ways, and told her what could only make the woman blush any harder if it were physically possible. She bit her tongue in anticipation as she felt his thick tip press up against her entrance, and let out a sudden inhaling gasp at the ease of penetration. Though his entry was easy, the rest of the way was met with the most resistance once could think of, as Morgana whined and gasped before he finally bottomed out, though at the unfortunate revelation that there were still a few inches of the man's shaft to deal with, even as he kissed her cervix. "N-not like any toy... a-at all." She'd whisper-yell, her brows knit in a grit pained pleasure as his thick shaft spread her open beyond what she could believe.

“Solo Queen can’t handle the real thing?” He teased as the top of his cock kissed her cervix before he pulled nearly his entire length out of her before slamming it right back in, loving the way her tits bounced beneath her as he claimed her for himself. “That’s it, feel the real thing, the lack of control you have over it.” He tainted as he slapped her ass once again, feeing it ripple against his cock.

She'd squeal and groan from the filling and emptying feeling of Lee inside her, as the mind-altering euphoria was already getting the best of her from initial excitement. Morgana gripped the sheets, and felt the man's hand strike her ass once again, and caused it to go pink afterwards. The heat, thickness, and stretching fullness were already becoming something in comparison to toys on a much larger scale, as the hybrid felt her body tremble and legs started to fade already. "Mnnh...~!" She let out a hissing and shaky exhale, as she settled for breathing it out. "I c-can handle it... I can!" She said, her voice at a higher octave of vocalization than she realized.

“Fuck yes you can. No more studdering, own this shit like the goddess you are!” He commanded her as his cock slammed in rapidly against her cervix, her pussy being the tightest Lee has experienced in decades and quite possibly ever. “My time I’m through with your body will have more cum in it than it does water.”

Morgana felt the rhythm Lee was slipping into with his thrusts, and tried her best to match it, though it only led to increasingly deep, unprepared acceptance of his girth that dared to push through her sensitive inner wall. She moaned and exhaled with struggling breaths a she attempted to avoid speaking, else she disappoint the man with her shaky words and ruin the mood. Her hands and feet tensed up as he kept going on, and drove his shaft relentlessly deep still. She'd tremble and quiver from the overwhelming sensation of his thickness that ground against her g-spot with ease, and whimpered out a grunting moan as his tip punched through finally, into her awaiting chamber of womanhood. It was an oddly intense, borderline painful experience, considering her insides were untouched by any living person to begin with. Her eyes went wide and fluttered from the sudden spike in arousal that nearly destroyed her thoughts completely, as she began mumbling and breathing heavy as time went on.

Soon enough, however, Morgana felt the tempered ruling of Lee's long shaft of manhood churn and loosen her up to the point of free thrusting, as the squeezing tightness had focused on something else entirely. Her body arched, and started to succumb to the heaviness that trickled within her, down to her pretty insides. Her passage clenched up against him for what seemed to be forever, until she reared up in a twitching jerk, and finally let out a full gasping breathe after a minute or so. She growled and whimpered aloud, the as the sudden release of her femininity caused a surge of euphoria to come crashing in, as her sex grew wetter by the second, and noisily let loose with each pounding thrust into her body. Her juices were set free, skeeting against Lee's crotch in a lewdly sensual manner as it shot out from her crotch up against his thighs and legs in a sprinkling cascade. Morgana had squirted. Hard. Which was something that no one else had witnessed quite before, and left the tattooed girl quivering and shaking against the sheets as she tried her best to ride out her climaxing greatness.

Lee seemed to have intimated Morgana a bit after telling her not to studder. Her confidence would come with time, but her ability to take a massive cock like his own was taking hardly any. Her hips pushed back in near perfect time with his own as he pounded against the entrance to her cervix, until finally her body opened completely to him, welcoming him where not even one of her toys had been.

Moments and a few thrusts later the most beautiful sight occurred as Morgana came hard, her pussy squirting against Lee’s cock and crotch as she was thrown over the edge. Lee allowed his orgasmed to overtake him as he shot his shot his thick load into her pussy and cervix, the mixture of their fluids making a perfect cream pie as he slowly pulled his cock. “Fuck that was good baby. Now come clean my cock off, I want everything perfect for when I take your ass.”

Aside from the fact that sex with a partner was a new world for her, the added on information that she could even do what she did hit her like a truck. The shock of embarrassment was only overshadowed by her blatant arousal, as Lee pulled out after dumping what could have been the most fulfilling load she could receive from someone so far. It was a weirdly soothing pleasure, that caused the girl's body to shiver and shake as the rushed feelings almost encircled around a second orgasm right then and there to chase the first away. The emptying was expected, as her vaginal passage was loosened, but still fought to keep its integrity as it seemingly tightened right back up once Lee exited his manhood from inside her. Morgana huffed and breathed with full breaths as she shakily brought enough strength in her arms to settle in, and circle herself around on the bed to meet his groin with her face. The small woman wasted not time in putting her mouth to his cock, as the excruciatingly sensual mixture of her scent on him put her in a soft trance. Soon enough she'd be chugging the length of his down, her mouth and lips slurping away at the cum covered flesh of his in an efforts to clean him spotless.

Morgana still hadn’t said a word after such an intense orgasm before she turned around in bed and got straight to devouring Lee’s cock, cleaning him of their combined juices. His hand ran through her short raven locks once more as she showed how skilled she was with her mouth, in a lustful trance she chugged away on his cock, cleaning him to the base. “That’s it baby, fucking own that cock. Now bend over and let’s see how ready that ass is for me.”

The whirlwind of ideal sexuality had been going off of the proverbial checklist of what surely could be a true beginning for Morgana, despite her early release and coyness of speech. She gasped and coughed softly as she pulled away from Lee, his cock's slick flesh picked clean of fluids save for her salivation. She nodded slowly once she registered his words, her eyes grazing around the room as she had been susceptible to other forms of vantage. Her makeup started to run, as the tears of pleasurable cleansing had begun, once she got into a comfortable position for herself. She was in a near fetal, doggystyle pose, for the sake of her body's lingering self-strength and ability to brace for what was supposed to come her way. Sure, she had taken toys in her backdoor before, but if she was having trouble keeping up after what could only be assumed as several minutes of oral and vaginal penetration, she wasn't exactly sure taking him in her ass was among the best decisions. Not that she had any real protests to speak of, considering she had cum harder than she ever had in her life. She was looking forward to that again, as her hands reached back and offered to spread her juicy backside for the camera, as well as Lee to get a good line of sight of which hole he wanted to dominate next.

Morgana had endured so much over the past 24 hours; her first time sucking a real cock, her first time taking a real cock up her pussy, and now she’d be taking one up her tight ass. To make matters better every second was being documented for the world to see. “That’s it’s, show that fucking ass off.” He said as she bent over in a near fetal position and spread her cheeks, her tight pucker still gaping and ready for him. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prettier ass in my life.” He said as he grabbed a bottle of nearby lube and poured a generous helping into her ass, squirting some on his cock as well.

Without any further delay Lee brought the massive mushroom head of his cock to her lubed up pucker and pushed inside, her ass giving a good bit of resistance but ultimately allowing entry thanks to her training and a good bit of lube. “Holy fuck, it’s so fucking tight.” He groaned as his hands gripped and spread her cheeks as he slowly inched into her ass, her tight muscles clinging to his massive rod as he stretched her wide open.

She was blisteringly unprepared for the cooling sensation of the lubricant that trickled into her body, and settled in once Lee mad his comment finally registering in her head. She tensed up slightly from the sensation of his bludgeoning tip pushing into her sphincter, and pop inside with almost no real tempered motion. He was inside. Her body reveled in the odd pleasure his thickness brought, just as she let out a gasping exhale and shaky breath in relief upon learning the proper feelings had surpassed any real pain that usually came with such a task. She'd whimper however, when he eventually bottomed out in her rectum, his shaft pressing and grinding against her muscled exit as he started to begin his thrusting. She could feel him within her stomach, and howled low in a groaning moan as he punched her g-spot from within the opposite side now. It was truly a charmingly pleasurable experience she couldn't grasp was happening to her. It was almost harrowing and surreal, as the burning euphoria bubbled up within her bowels and femininity as he continued on.

At this point Lee has claimed just about every “first” that Morgana had to offer, but somehow this was the most rewarding one. The way her body reacted to his intrusion was something else, his cock bottoming our in her ass, against her stomach and pounding against her g-spot from the other side of her muscled walls. It was intoxicating, the power he felt over her as he gripped her bare ass tight and watched his cock disappear inside of her over and over. “Fucking Christ, all you do is surprise me, Morg. I could die in this ass.” He told her before laying down a powerful slap, watching her ass jiggle against his hips.

Morgana shifted and twitched as his thick shaft carved its way into her butt over and over, her stretched orifice still shoring some resistance as it squeezed down on him in an erratic rhythm of sexual distress. She let out a whimpering moan of reflexive pleasure, and gripped the sheets underneath her with numb fingers, as her body started to feel more and more aligned with euphoric decimation. The writhing girl seeped with sexual peak, just as the man's hand met with her ass and caused a stinging reverb to be sent through her burning genitals. Morgana cried out in a wailing moan, as the rushing heaviness released another feminine load of fluids onto Lee's body, her breath and muscles caught in a spiral of damning pleasure. She couldn't believe it, a second time, let alone the first that transpired. It was oddly earthquake-like feeling that crept through her every fiber, as her toes and fingers curled once she started to ride the pulsing waves of climaxing strings that came one after the other. Her eyes fluttered and ass clenched down as she suffered from the perpetual release, before a full ten seconds of pure squirting finally ceased. Her body limped out on her as she rested her shoulders against the bedding, and let out hoarse, sobbing moans of pleasure that radiated through her body in an aggressive wave. Her wanton vibes carried through, as her ass was finally loosening up due to her sexually exhausted form.

Morgana’s cries fulfilled Lee’s darkest desires as he thoroughly decimated her ass. With a first time like this she surely wouldn’t be able to achieve the same pleasure with any other man—this ass truly was his. It seemed his pounding had been too much for her as she squirted once more, the area she sprayed larger this time since her crotch was clear, coating both him and the bed beneath them as she climaxed seemingly even harder than before. With his costar in a euphoric anal bliss Lee unloaded his own orgasm, filling her anal cavity with his thick seed so that she’d be seeping his cum from both holes. With her body already collapsed he pulled his cock from her, a flood of his cum leaking out as he laid down beside her, turning her head to face him before taking her into a passionate kiss as the scene ended and the camera crew started to applaud. Applause or not, Lee was more focused on the kiss than anything around him.

Back
Top Bottom