Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star-Struck [TGG x King]

Lee was pleased to see Morgana reappear after a few minutes, a look of nervousness changing to delight when she saw him in the jacuzzi. “Steamy, warm, and oh so perfect.” He told her as she started to strip down, working her clothes off slowly in her inebriated state.

A few moments later he helped her step in, taking her hand as she sat down beside him in her birthday suit. “Mmm, I’ve seen you naked before, but in person? Mmm, so much better.” He said as he wrapped arm around her, his hand directly on her breast as he turned to her and planted a soft peck on her plump lips.

Morgana felt the pang of heated desire from the sudden hand-grab to her breast, and kiss on the mouth. Though it was out of nowhere, her drunken self simply reveled in the moment, a savoring second of time as she leaned away afterwards. A smile rolled across her mouth, as she let out a sputtering giggle. "Hmm... y-your lucky... If that was my first kiss I'd have been all whaaaaat? and get all mad." She'd say with a chuckling sticking-out-of-the-tongue. However, she leaned back in after a moment, and bit her lip in sensuality that overpowered her better judgement, and went in for another. Soon enough it would escalate into more than just smooching and pecking, as Morgan's tongue lazily found his mouth, and searched for his own in an attempt to french kiss. It was only after a minute or so did she break away suddenly, and clear her throat with a moment of sobriety rushing through her mind.

"W-wait... uhm, is this, right...? Like, are we supposed to be doing this... or is this, illegal or something, b-because we're not on set..." She'd ask through the inebriation, an eye closed as she tried to focus on Lee without looking too out of it. A genuinely rookie question to some, but she wasn't sure how the man himself would feel about her potentially ruining the vibe.

As Morgana eased into a passionate kiss Lee’s hand squeezed her breast harder, pinching her nipple before going down to grip her ass. His tongue lashed passionately against her own before she seemed to have a sobering moment.

He nearly burst into a fit of laughter as she asked if what they were doing was legal. “Oh Morgana, it’s perfectly fine. You can do whatever you like as long as we still film later on.” He told her before giving her a softer kiss. “And we don’t have to go all the way right now. I’m just kissing you because I want to kiss you. Of course I wouldn’t complain if your hand happened to slide underwater and find a nice meaty surprise.”

Morgana judged the situation possibly too harshly, as Lee laughed off her question and answered it just as quickly. She sat there, feeling his hands where they were due to the sensitivity increase of the hot water. She started to blush a bit from the realization of it all, and started to shake her head from the idea that had crawled into her head many times before. That was, until the flash of sober Morgana shown through once more, despite the attraction she felt for Lee. In all honesty, she was glad that the man would take up the mantle of being her first, though wasn't exactly too confident in still having it taken. Sure, she wasn't by any means an inexperienced individual when it came to vaginal penetration via toys, but the anal aspect of her potential shoot was still considered taboo to the young starlet.

"Hmm... now, you wouldn't be trying to take advantage of a drunken woman, n-now... would you, Mr. Stone...?" She'd ask teasingly, while her hand softly glided across those manly abs of his, and searched for the surprise he spoke up. Even with the manner of drunkenness, his whole ten-incher was still a thing to behold, considering most of it had been in more women than she could count.

Lee went along with her joke, smiling as her hand disappeared underwater to try to find his thick cock. “Who me? If anyone’s being drunkenly taken advantage it’s me, I am a legend after all.” He told her playfully before grabbing her wrist and guiding her hand to his shaft.

“Just enjoy the moment, Morgana. We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.” He told her before pressing another passionate kiss to her lips as his hand grabbed at her ass, curling around as his fingers grew ever closer to her virgin sex. Soon enough Amber should be joining them with a fresh collection of all sorts of toys.

As if on cue, did the beeping of the suite's door come about, as Amber's key to the hotel was apparently synonymous to Lee's. "Hey you party bitches! Got some real good goodies for you both...!" The blonde woman would say aloud, as she placed a rather large bag of some kind onto the chair in the main room. She looked around and eventually followed the clothes to see to both of them in the Jacuzzi, the older woman "tsking" as she approached. "Now, I know you guys aren't starting without me...." She'd say, as Morgana broke their passionate foreplay in a startle. It took the tattooed hybrid a moment to collect herself, as Amber held out water bottles for the both of them to drink from, with Morgana having taken one for safety. She rose up and go out of the heated water to get situated, and twisted open the bottle cap to get to the refreshing cool liquid within. There was a satisfaction in it, before they looked to Lee, and allowed him a berth to escape from the jacuzzi.

"Come on, I got all the good stuff for you two." Amber reiterated aloud to them, and beckoned for them to follow. Aside from being completely drunk, the blonde held her own rather well, as she directed them both back inside to the bags. "Lee... care to reveal to Morgana here the prizes she's won?" The woman joked, and gave the tattooed hybrid a gentle poke in her belly.

Lee smiled wide as Amber arrived perfectly on cue with a bag full of goodies. The blonde beauty teased the two for starting without her, but he felt what they’d done would ultimately help Morgana feel more comfortable.

He would watch as the buxom tattooed beauty stepped out, eyeing her ass and perfect pussy as she went for the water. Soon enough he would follow, standing naked as he chugged a bottle of water before making it to the couch where a discreet bag sat on the table in front of them.

When he opened it up he found a set of butt plugs, increasing from two to three and then five inches. He also found the Lee Stone branded replica flesh-like dildo, taking it out of the packaging and wagging it in front of Morgana’s face. “Mmm, now you can really try me out before the real thing!”

Morgana was curious as to what was going on when it came to properly being trained by professionals, maybe because of the issue of the world she had been exposed to consisted of possible scrutiny. Meet up with the wrong star, and a career could be over just like that. But with the upcoming series of her supposedly being with Lee now, her celebrity and potential would undoubtedly skyrocket. Along with the man himself, her dear friend was more than welcome it seemed, despite the career of the blonde's having been more or less casual. Still, to make as much money in the business as her, would be a dream Morgana could feel as hers one day.

She eyed the toys as they were laid out, and couldn't help but blush at the selection, even more so as Lee picked up what seemed to be a flesh-like dildo. She looked at the box it came out of, and drunkenly giggled, before taking it into her own hand. "Th-this... would never fit right..." Morgana modestly chuckled, as Amber made her way around the furniture to direct them to the plugs and other butt-play oriented toys. "Won't know until you try, sweet thing... Now, the first rule to doing anything involving your ass: make sure you're clean down in there. You are clean, right?" The blonde asked, and received a confident nod from Morgana. "Good..."

When Morgana took the fleshlike replica of his cock he smiled as she seemed unsure of it fitting. “Come on, you use toys like these at least once a week. It’s just a little thicker.” He told her as he went to his pants and grabbed a phone, pulling up some footage of her from two weeks prior. “See? That thing’s probably a footlong!”

Amber then started leading them back to ass play, making sure Morgana was clean before suggesting they get to it. “Morgana, why don’t you lay flat on the couch, on your stomach?” He suggested as he pulled some pillows off to make room. “Amber, I think you should do the honors. Grab the two incher and some lube and let’s get to it!”

"Right on...!" Amber would give Lee a salute as she listened to his instructions, as she plucked the smaller toy from the collection of what they had. Morgana was still a bit shocked from the fact he was able to call out her videos in a selective point, as she shrugged and lazily clambered onto the sofa on her stomach, like he said. Though she was fond of vaginal toys, this was something else entirely to her. The matronly blonde circled around, and grabbed the fresh bottle of lubricant in the meanwhile, and made sure the oily substance was properly handled.

"Alright sweetie, this'll probably burn a little at first, but that's just the hole reacting to the penetration, "She'd explain, and spurt some onto Morgana's ass, before she rubbed it into her full cheeks first, and then focused on the reasonably tight pucker of hers. Morgana let out a long exhale as she felt the prodding fingers of Amber's, and shivered a little in anticipation. "A-alright... whatever you say." The accented girl called out, as she tried her best to look over her shoulder.

Amber rubbed the rubber black plug against Morgana's pert hole a few times, before circling the spear-like tip against it. She'd slide it in a couple of times, making sure to properly stretch the girl's uber tight hole. It was hard to believe at one point, Morgana had agreed to to a plug shoot in the past, as Amber and Lee would witness the tattooed girls resiliently tight hole finally give way for the small plug. Morgana hissed and let out a surprised gasp as the oil covered toy slid in and out, while Amber poured a little bit more for good measure. "There we go... just breathe, and you'll do fine. See?"

Lee’s cock was rock hard and stood at attention as Morgana got into position on the couch for her afternoon anal training. The scene was full of positive energy as Amber and Lee both supported the young starlet as Amber prepped her tight pucker before prodding it with the spear-like tip.

It took quite a while before they had it in, Morgana letting out a distinct hiss as the plug finally broke into her ridiculously tight ass. As she did so Lee went to his knees by the arm of the sofa as he leaned close to her, motioning to Amber to stimulate the plug a bit before taking Morgana into a heated kiss. “Mmm, you’re doing great baby, just relax and it’ll feel great.”

Amber knew just what to do in order to help Morgana relax, as the older woman gave her thumb a brief once over with her tongue and proceeded to graze the girl's clit in a sensual pattern of practiced motion. The kissing was a lovely sight from where she sat, as she rolled the small plug about inside Morgana's tight anal passage. She could feel the hole loosen up a bit as she continued on, and hummed briefly before she pressed it in deeply, before pulling it all the way out to check on her progress. "Ah... figured. Girly's already got a cute little gape going. I think someone's ready to upgrade..~!" Amber said in a sing-song voice, and put the small plug away into the collective line up.

Morgana breathlessly broke the kiss after a while, a short gasp coming from her as she looked over to see her friend already gearing up to apply the oil onto the three-inch rubber plug. "W-wait.. what do you mean?" She'd ask, as Amber set her hands back down on the hybrid luscious buttocks, and began prodding the softened up hole of hers. "Well... my guess is, even though you haven't really been taken to town, what experience you do have... your lovely little butt still remembers." Amber would let out a hiccuping giggle, as she began to slide in the slightly thicker plug back and forth into Morgana's backside. The tattooed girl's mouth widen into a surprised expression, before she found herself staring back at Lee, not necessarily in pain, but the pressure of someone else toying with her tight pucker made it feel so different than what she was used to.

Lee was pleased to see that Amber shared the same enthusiasm he did when it came to Morgana’s tight pucker. They both knew the first plug wouldn’t last long and Amber was quick to upgrade her an inch. Their kiss broke as Morgana gasped, still trying to comprehend the situation. “You’re doing great baby, just keep relaxing.” He told her with a warm smile.

Once the three inch plug was in Lee went over and grabbed the dildo model of his cock, hanging it front of Morgana’s face as she winced at the insertion of the larger plug. “Suck on this, babe. Focus on challenging your mouth and we’ll handle challenging your ass.”

Morgana felt the pressure of the wider inch make all the difference in the session so far, as Lee focused on calming her down. She let another hissing sigh escape as Amber pushed the length in and out slowly at first, but tried to pick up the pace after several moments passed by. The blonde eyed Lee as he went to grab the phallic toy, and instruct the tattooed girl to suck on it for practice. Which was a smart move, considering going down on a man like him was a journey of its own, along with anal.

"Mmkay....?" Morgana would reach for the toy, her half-lidded eyes focusing on the toy in front of her as she put her lips on it, and tried her best to accomplish the task of getting the tip around her lips. She had plenty of saliva to aid in her newfound task, but centered her thoughts around possibly showing what she could do, as she went a little further after a few pumps, and effectively soaked the dildo to the best of her ability. The fun was just starting for her, and it what was showing.

Lee was more than pleased to see just how much Morgana was enjoying herself. The three inch wide plug seemed to be working well with Amber in control and the dildo replica of his cock was giving her something to distract her from her ass. Watching her coat a perfect replica of his cock had him rock hard in front of her.

“Mmm, that’s a good job you’re doing there. Mouth and ass. I can’t wait til both of these toys are replaced with my cock.” He told her as he leaned forward and grazed both of her cheeks with his manhood, lightly striking them with his mushroom tip. “What do you think Amber? Go for the five?”

The three of them experimenting on Morgaana's body simply put the girl into something else of what she knew and felt along with the idea that just maybe something was behind all of this fun to begin with. This was fairly different that just plugging up her holes on a webcam and camera on set. It was much, and Lee promised even on with the potential shoot coming. She was partially excited and nervous, as the young girl found the distraction more than easy after about five minutes of trying to fit the whole length into her mouth and throat.

"I'd say she's ready, sure... Right, Morgana?" Amber asked, as she reached over and pulled on the plug, before doing the same with the five incher from the back of the table, and prepped it. It took only a moment before she had the bigger plug ready, and attempted to stretch the girl out with the new toy once again. The squelching rubber managed to slide in with some resistance, but nothing a little convincing of her physical body needed in order to handle it. Morgana let out a slurping moan that replaced her usual hiss of painal pleasure, as he pulled the dildo free from her mouth, fingers defining where she made it to. Only about an inch or two remained, as she showed Lee in a swaying presentation. "I did it...!"

Lee leaned over Morgana’s perfect body to watch the act as Amber removed the three inch plug from her asshole, a nice gape holding open as she prepped the largest plug they had to train her with. While Amber was busy working the plug in Morgana was distracted with pride as she pulled the dildo from her mouth and waved it for him, bragging about her accomplishment.

Lee smirked as he pushed his cock just in front of her mouth, visibly throbbing through his massive veins. “I’m so proud of you! But do you think you’re ready to try it on the real thing?” He asked, feeling like he needed to relieve himself after such a freakishly hot ordeal.

Morgana felt the striking pressure built up from the larger plug making its way into her butt, and strained aloud as she felt the hands of Amber upon her glutes. Lee joined in to see apparently, before asking her if she was ready to upgrade from the toy, to the actual physical phallus of his. She lazily nodded, as the light drunkenness still affected her better judgment to put a line up on boundaries, but felt none, as she bent down and over to simply take his thick tip onto her lips, and do the same to him that she did to the toy.

It was a much more barbaric taste of flesh, that caused her to slow down and savor her actions, as Amber pushed the plug into Morgana's waiting hole completely, and watched as the girls tight hole clenched down on the shrinking base of the rubbed toy. "And Tada! The deed it done...!" The blonde cheered, and clapped her oil covered palms together in a gentle cheer.

Lee licked his lips as Morgana licked her lips at his suggestion of taking his cock instead of the replica. He let out a light moan as she brought the tip into her mouth, closing her lips around him and savoring the taste. She was slower with his cock, but that wasn’t a surprise being the first taste of real cock the beautiful hybrid had ever had.

“Mmm, that feels so fucking good.” He groaned as he reached down and ran his hand across her short hair, watching as the last bit of the plug popped into her ass, gaping it perfectly for him for their shoot. “You’re doing so good, Morgana. You too, Amber. We couldn’t be handling all this without you.”

Morgana kept up the slow pace of her ministrations as best she could, her law opening up and allowing her mouth to simply fit over his girth rather than squeeze him the whole way through. Sh'e let out a nasally exhale into a moan as she heard him, and the feeling of his large hand on her head only spurred her own into a more stalwart pace. Everything was coming together, and seemed to be finished, that was until she felt the tug on her backside, and squelching pop of the plug going free from her lightly used anus.

Amber nodded to Lee as he commented on the work she was doing, and shrugged while looking the table over. "Well, you know me... always ready to help train new blood in the business! Here... got a special surprise for Morgana here I think you'll both love tomorrow." The blonde would smile, and adjusted herself to reach in the bag, before she pulled out a box that had been forgotten. She giggled and opened the packaging, before she showed them both what it was she had hidden away. It was a bullet-brand butt plug, six inches in diameter, with a smooth base ring and a jeweled grip to top it off. "Don't want Morgana to shrink back up and make the shoot awkward, right?" She'd ask, before oiling down the metallic plug for the hybrid to use.

As Morgana began to pick up the pace slightly Lee began to lightly thrust into her mouth, feeling her opening for him as much as she could. The five inch plug seemed to be working perfectly, but Maher had one more surprise for them, an even larger Bullet brand plug.

“Holy fuck, I love it. Get that thing shoved in now, Amber. I can tell she’s loving the taste of my cock, stimulate her ass like that and I think we might both be cumming in no time.” He said with a playful grin and lust in his eyes as he looked to Amber. “Hell, you could probably finish just from watching us.”

"Hmm.... tempting, but you know I only facilitate this stuff, Lee... I'm not the woman I used to be." Amber would say modestly, in return to Lee's offer of finishing off. It was something she learned early on, despite being younger than the fifty-year-old. The human woman could only take so many poundings before she called it quits, and a millions dollar shoot of hers had been the nail in the coffin on most agencies in the industry. No one could compete with the "legendary buy-out".

Morgana felt the man's shaft tickle her throat with a leisurely pace now as Amber proceeded to tease her asshole with the larger, globe-like plug. She'd shiver from the over stimulation, and after about several minutes of tantalizing butt-play, finally came to an end with a groaning orgasm following Amber's insertion of the globe. Her pussy would grow wet from the large orb pushing inside and back out, before swallowing the rest of it, and settled with the jewel to crest just within her oiled up butt. The deed had been done.

Lee’s thrusts began to pick up in pace as Amber toyed with Morgana’s ass more and more. He could tell by her breathing that she was close, and he wanted to explode in unison with her.

It seemed the moment that the plug was fully inserted into her tight ass she shuddered, her pussy spasming around nothing as her throat gasped for air around his cock. At the moment he held nothing back, three more thrusts and his own orgasm had triggered, his thick, hot seed shooting from his throbbing cock into her mouth and throat as his eyes fluttered and he groaned with pleasure. “Ohhhhh fuck that’s hot...” He panted, finally pulling his cock from her mouth thirty seconds later, knealing once more as he leaned in for a tongue twirling passionate kiss.

The oral/anal combination was enough to send Morgana over the edge fully, and by the time Lee's thickness throbbed and shot his hardy load down her throat, she was already coming down from her own heated climax in turn, that was sustained by the erotic play. She swallowed with all her might, despite the drunken urge to simply paint her mouth white with his seed. The feeling was apparently mutual, and Amber chided to herself as she secured the plug snugly in the tattooed woman's behind, and got off of the sofa to go find proper towels to dry everyone off with.

The blonde made her way over to the bathroom, and turned on the faucet in the sink and made sure to run some water on the plush things to get them nice and damp. Soon she returned with one for both Morgana and Lee, chuckling and staggering a little as she beelined for them. She'd tossed one onto the young hybrid, and motioned for her to clean up the lube. "Well.. I'd say that's a successful training session, hm? Gonna clean up the toys, and we'll be all good. Anyone feel like ordering in? Room service?" She'd ask, and patted her womanly stomach as she walked to the table, ready to clean off the plugs and dildo with the spray known to get the things squeaky clean.

Lee had mostly sobered up from the time their little training session had taken and the intensity of his orgasm. He was impressed by how much of his thick seed Morgana had been able to handle as he pulled out and regained himself. Luckily for the two of them Amber was at the ready with some damp towels.

“Oh that was incredible, Morgana. And thanks for the towel, Amber. You’re a fucking doll.” He told her as he cleaned himself off before going and grabbing his phone. “I think our gaping starlet should choose dinner after that. What do you feel like, babe?”

Back
Top Bottom