Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty Notebook (Garnet x East)

Daniel didn't really believe it. Holly was the perpetual virgin in his mind, The cute virgin who wasn't really supposed to know how sex worked. and yet here she was defying all expectations sucking his cock and giving him honestly the best blow job of his life. The way she sucked him in keeping her mouth wet and tight for him it was enthralling and he was having trouble keeping pace or breathing in the moment as he felt her move up and down his shaft. The pleasure was overwhelming his rational ability to think or even speak more than a few words at a time his current favorite being the F word, and holly's name intermixed with one another as he came to terms with the young woman's mouth wrapped firmly around his cock.

She was taking him litterally up to his balls, which made him wonder if Holly had done this before, but he knew her, and she had told him earlier she hadn't dated anyone before tonight. That didn't stop her methodical break down of his cock and the pleasure he was feeling. Heck he didn't even really care if Holly had done this before. The fact that she was doing it to him now was fantastic. His eyes closed as he leaned back into his seat, he was moaning and at the same time biting his lips, he didn't want anyone else to see what was going on in the car so he was trying to keep the reactions down. He couldn't really open his eyes to check if anyone was in the parking lot but there had been other cars still here when they had gotten in.

"Holly, if you... o-oh gods, holly fuck... I'm gonna." He was panting his eyes closed as he leaned back into his seat giving the woman more access he was not sure why the world felt like it was spinning but he wasn't asking off this ride. His legs lifted and his knees rested over Holly's shoulders as his hands pushed her down onto his shaft, he couldn't hold it, and he wanted Holly to swallow partly cause he didn't want to mess up the interior of his car. He pushed holly down so that his cock filled her throat as it twitched and pumped cum into her mouth. He held her down as his warm seed continued to pump, apparently his load was rather large, and thick, and after a few heartbeats that may have only been seconds he wasn't sure anymore he wasn't even sure if Holly could take all of it.

Holly kept her tongue scrubbing against his cock trying to keep her eyes from watering at him throbbing in her throat. She hadn't realised he would be so big! Every curse he gave felt like another victory for her. She had him all to herself. The idea they he felt this large in her throat made her tremble at the thought of him inside of her. Heat was building in her core the longer she worked that greedy little mouth over his cock.

A day ago, she couldn't have imagined bring so...so slutty and impulsive. The danger that they could be spotted made her heart flutter and shamefully grow wet in her panties. Her fingertips ran against his inner thighs white her breasts rested on the car's seat. Every curse that slipped his lips made her far too satisfied. She wanted him to be trembling, drooling and utterly spent. It was odd to be feeling so possessive but Holly couldn't really care with her tongue busily lapping his cock like a lollipop. The sound of her sucking was filling the car and cut out any noise from outside. It was just Holly and Daniel in this both enjoying this taboo.

That hot little tongue was pinned down by his rigid shaft when she dragged her head down to his root. Even then, her sucking never slowed as she fucked her sweet face with his meat. She was going to make sure he wouldn't be able to forget her if he tried. Her eyes looked up at the moaning bully watching his body arch and writhe against the seat. An odd sense of pride filled her before she was forced to take him do into her throat.

His legs pinned her down while his cock muffled her squeak but not the wet slurp of him entering her throat. Oh god he was cumming! There was so much! Holly could only keep suckling as his cock pumped his cream down her throat. Her jaw ached but he just kept flooding her stomach with cum till she was dizzy. A thin string of saliva ran down her chin as she whimpered pressed flush against his crotch. Somehow her tongue still slowly wriggled against the throbbing underside of his length. She was trapped there till he had finished his climax and let the dazed nerd go to pant and weakly swallow are remains of his release.

Letting Holly go, Daniel was breathless his eyes had closed at some point and he was blissed out as he finally released her short red hair, he finally released her, and opened his eyes in time to watch her swallow the last few drops of his cum from his cock. He looked at her, moaning instead of speaking his mind having melted at some point along the way. "Your tongue is amazing, the way it pins me down..." He said complementing her. He looked up at the car roof for a moment still completely vapid for a moment. She hadn't even gagged on his cock, did she practice that or something? It was a question he wanted an answer too, and yet didn't want to ask.

"Here I thought I was getting the good girl." He said teasingly, his hand brushed her hair patting her in thanks for the job well done, perhaps a little patrionizing but he was smiling to her, in thanks as well. he worked to get his cock put away, and opened the car door so that the two of them could clamber out. He looked around the parking lot, no one had seen the car, or what they had done. He felt the cold night air, his pants were zipped back up, but the cold night air chilled his cock thanks to the coating of saliva that was on him. He helped her to sit back up in her seat properly, and kissed her, not on the mouth for obvious reasons, but on the cheek.

Walking back around to the drivers seat he had been right in saying that getting up out of the car, was much easier than their little contortionist act from earlier. He let out a soft sigh as he walked back over and sat next to her. "I believe I promised you dinner Holly." He said starting the car, having to run the defog, their activities had warmed the car considerably from the inside against the cool night air.

Starting to drive again he blushed, and looked to her. "After dinner do you want to stay out a little longer? I know a beach that would probably be secluded this time of night." He said with a soft whisper. "It would be more comfortable than staying in the car."

Holly was panting for air when he let her go. Her lips were wet and extra rosy from her work on him and her face was flushed from embarrassment and from the lack of air. Still seeing her crush trembling and dazed made her giddy. She seemed to be in a similar dazed state to him. Had she really just done that? Carefully she touched her lips, slightly sore from her hard work, and confirmed that yes, she just swallowed a large amount of her crush's cum. Whatever nerve she had mustered up to do such a thing had been used up as she sat on her knees blushing and hopelessly flustered.

The soft petting did earn him a smile from the shy girl and a soft giggle. "I hope you're not disappointed that I'm not such a goodie two shoes?" Her face rested against his thigh as she caught her breath feeling more than a little dazzed even while snuggled up against his crush. Holly took his arm to help herself out of the car and straightened up her clothes before quickly sitting back in her seat with a shiver. The relief that no one had seen what she had just done helped relax her and she slumped back into her seat with a sigh. Holly had to be quick, opening her mouth and taking a quick if poor quality picture of the cum still staining her tongue before he entered the car. Thank God she hadn't used the flash. "Thanks..." She mumbled with a smile at the kiss.

"I'd like that Daniel..." She smiled looking at her hands and feeling more than a little sheepish. "I um...I really have had fun tonight but I hope you don't think I'm...um a slut. I just really wanted you to enjoy yourself." Her voice was soft as she fiddled with the phone in her hands. God how much of a coward was she? She couldn't even look at him now, the hell had all that confidence gone?

"O-okay, but just to hang out for a little longer." The redhead finally managed to glance up at him with a little grin. She didn't know what he was expecting after...that, but he might have to keep imaging it. Part of her was tempted to grant that dirty side of her more wiggle room but there were a lot of chapters to earn back. That would equal quite a few dates...if he was interested of couse.

Daniel was starting to drive when Holly broke the silence he looked at her, and he reached out to take her hand as he started to drive selecting a place to eat from was a bit more of a chore than he could think about, mostly cause his mind was still resting from the amazing blow job she had given him. She said she didn't want him to think that she was a slut just wanted him to enjoy himself. He squeezed her hand softly.

"I have enjoyed this date more than any i can recollect." He said trying to reassure her that he had enjoyed the aquarium, he didn't need to see a show about dolphines to know he had fun walking through the exhibits with her. He smiled at her softly. "I know you aren't a slut Holly, I don't think you would do that for anyone." He really didn't want to think that she would go that far for anyone, only him. He smiled and when there came a red light he moved to kiss her, hesitating at first because of the smell of his cum on his breath, but then taking her lips softly for a few seconds anyway. He had to pull her chin towards him to do it, but with the kiss firmly planted his eyes went back to the road.

"Now where do you feel like eating?" He said trying to think of somewhere so that he wasn't just aiming his car with vacant expressions. "What you did meant a lot to me, and was hot as hell." He said with a slight blush.

"Well that's a relief... I had a really good time too." Said Holly with a shy smile. Just feeling his hand squeezing hers brought another wave of butterflies over her. Still it was nice to be so affectionate with someone. The fact that it was Daniel who was here with her just made this date all the more special. She couldn't imagine feeling like this with anyone else and the relief on her face when he seemed to believe her made her smile all the brighter. Holly wasn't a slut but she certainly wasn't above acting like one for her crush. In fact, the busty redhead had written far more filthy scenes than what she had just shown him but those were fantasies for a later date.

Holly didn't expect the sudden soft kiss he gave her at the lights but it quickly made her whole face turn a bright pink. She opened her mouth slightly trying to say something as he held her face but couldn't get any words out. Thankfully the lights changed and gave her the excuse to lean back in her seat. "Thank you for being so nice..." She mumbled softly before glancing out the window.

"Ah there's a place not far from here. Is Italian okay? It's called Carlo's and it's just on Dormans street." Holly suggested perking up a little. It was too easy to let herself get overly flustered around him, now especially. "I-I... I'm glad. I always kind of um... Well I used to imagine doing that to you sometimes... I guess my crush on you gets the better of me at times. It's nice to spend time with you, you're really sweet." Holly have a slightly flustered giggle choosing to give her little admission to the window rather than him.

"I'm a nice person.. most of the time." He said with a soft smile, though he knew his tough guy reputation at school had to be upheld, he was always in the spotlight because of his friends, but that didn't stop him from being nice when the situation was like this. As she gave the direction to Carlo's he nodded and turned onto Dorman's street taking the short trip. "Italian sounds good." He said with a smirk.

His eyes widened slightly when she said that she had imagined giving him head before. He had no idea that he had been someone's fantasy. That was a first for him. It actually kind of made him giddy. He supposed if she had imagined herself sucking his cock than she probably imagined herself doing a lot of things. He kind of wanted to know more, but she seemed embarassed at the moment as she was flustered, and avoiding eye contact, she had clearly done enough of her fantasies for a bit. He wondered how he should approach that information though? did he lie and tell her that he had fantasized about her? No this was too high a complement to just try and return. Besides after the way she had swallowed all of his cum with a smile he knew full well that he would likely wind up fantasizing about her for real. "I'm very flattered, really I am." He said honestly. "I'm kinda sorry I didn't notice you sooner."

How could he though when she hid her best assets away from anyone with eyes. He was usually dating more outgoing, exhibitionist girls, and Holly always seemed like the last type of girl to fit that description, well up until today anyway.

He parked the car, and got out, walking around the other side to open her door with a small bow. He extended a hand to take hers as the two of them walked. "So what's your recommendation for this place, I don't think I've ever eaten here before."

"I don't think I'd like you if you were a jerk." She smiled with a soft laugh. Holly didn't want to creep him out by admitting how much she paid attention to him. Unlike some of the people he hung around with, he wasn't much of a bully although he wasn't above getting into some scraps. Still, he had settled now a bit more as they grew older and just become more attractive to her. "Great, this place is really cute and the food is so good too."

Holly was playing with her skirt and watching the quiet streets. He didn't seem grossed out by her admission which was good but she had to stop getting so brave. It was getting dangerously easy to open up to Daniel that she was becoming more worried about what he might find out about her next. She wasn't so reckless to keep letting that happen. "Huh? Oh that's alright. I did try to hide it... It's a bit embarrassing but I hadn't planned on letting you know when I first started thinking about those things. I'm glad I changed my mind." Holly's tone was shy but at least she seemed relaxed enough to giggle slightly at her own awkwardness.

As they pulled up, Holly looked over at him finally before giving him a real laugh as he held open the door for her with that silly but far too sweet bow. She took his hand and leaned into him as they walked while thinking about what he'd probably like. "Well their pizzas are amazing here, all made from scratch in a proper stone oven but the calzones are amazing too. There's a really nice seafood pasta too and the homemade bread is too good to pass up. Those are my favourites anyway... But everything is pretty good." Holly seemed to regain her earlier bubbly enthusiasm when listing the food but damn was she getting hungry just thinking about what she could get.

The restaurant was filled with cosy booths and long tables and was clearly a nice place for families but with the candle light and soft music, it was actually a little romantic. As they were seated, Holly realised that the booths were far smaller than she remembered but it wasn't often she used the two person ones. Normally she would come here with family or a group of friends. It was a little intimidating having nowhere to really go and she nearly jumped when he calve brushed against his. "So what do you fancy?"

He wasn't sure why but Daniel had this sinking feeling that she was trying to hide one thing or another from him. The way she spoke about her feelings and having not intended to let him know clashed with the way she had walked up to him in front of the entire school cafeteria. In fact the more he learned about Holly the more that image didn't really seem to clash with what had happened. At the same time it didn't detract from the night, and considering he had a fun night, and she had just done another thing that had surprised him not twenty minutes ago when she had sucked his cock he had to admit that maybe there was just more to Holley that he didn't know.

If she was hiding something from him, it wasn't something he could really push her to tell him about, and considering the night had been fun, and about the two of them there didn't seem like any real pressure to make her tell him. Instead he listened as she enthusiastically told him what she had enjoyed. Settling into the booth he felt their legs brush against one another, saw her jump in her seat, and couldn't help but smile.

She was cute. Maybe not as innocent as he had once thought, but at no point did she ever stop being adorable all things considered. "I think I will go with the seafood pasta." He said looking over the menu for a moment. Should they order drinks? He checked over the whine list, and considered it for a moment or two, but decided that he would leave alcohol out of it today.

The proximity did allow for one more thing, and after giving his order to the server, and letting Holly do the same, he reached across the table and took her hand. Gently holding it in his own. He smiled at her looking into her cute green eyes with his blue. "I enjoyed tonight, if you would let me, I'd like to take you out again sometime." He said softly, trying to see if he could land a second date, now that this one was drawing closer to the end.

Back
Top Bottom