Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty Notebook (Garnet x East)

Garnet

Super-Earth
As a child, Holly had been quiet and one of the smallest of her class as well as a known cry baby which explained why she was bullied till puberty. Green eyes shone behind her oval glasses and her red curls stopped just at her shoulders. Most guys had stopped bullying her when her large breasts and round ass came in but girls had gotten much meaner. She had hid her body under sweaters and was mostly overlooked now. It was how she liked it but still, she had one or two groups of bullies and to deal with that, she needed an outlet.

One of the most intimidating of all her tormentors over the years had to be Daniel. He oozed confidence and didn't bat and eye at the rules if they stopped him from doing what he wanted. Teachers had never been able to control him and yet to Holly, he was hypnotic. Luckily she wasn't one of his usual targets, not since they were younger, she had her own set of tormentors to deal with, but he inspired thoughts in her that she couldn't imagine saying out loud. The busty girl loved to write and kept a secret notebook where she would write down those lewd thoughts and live them through her characters. One of which may or may not have a striking resemblance to the school rebel.

Speaking of which Holly was currently very flustered about that notebook. She was certain she had left in in her locker... Her legs were clad in black tights while that spankable bubble butt was hidden beneath a pleated skirt that came to her knees. Her double G breasts had been smothered by a white blouse and a orange sweater that didn't do much to hide how her waist gave her that hourglass look if a bit softer.

"I-it must be at home." whispered Holly taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself as she closed her locker. However when she tried to re-lock her padlock, something seemed to be stuck inside...something sticky and strawberry scented. Gum and she knew just whose it was, she must not have noticed when she went to class.

"Aw looking for something?" called a sickly sweet voice making the nerd tense and quickly turn around to see Cassidy, chewing gum, her snickering boyfriend Trey, his best friend Dan and two other girls Kelly and Sonia. All either cheerleaders or jocks with a taste for humiliating the bespectacled girl.

"He licked his lips seeing the young woman on her knees and obediently parting those wet plush lips to wrap around his shaft. Wow you little geek, never knew you were such a slut!" laughed Cassidy reading aloud from the previously locked notebook in her manicured hands. "But its set in a library, I guess you live there don't you you freaky bookworm." she giggled while Holly's face turned a deep red and horror took over her features.

"I dunno, I thought it was hot. Maybe we should show the rest of the school and let them know what a dirty little skank you are Holly hm?" smirked Dan as tears began to fill her eyes much to the amusement of the other bullies.

"P-please don't! Please I'll do anything! T-Trey I did that essay for you like you wanted..." stuttered Holly trembling like a leaf in the wind flinching back at the glare Cassidy gave her.

"Yeah you did. That's why I'm going to be nice to you. Aren't you grateful sweater meat?" asked Trey brushing his short brown hair back and snickering at how quickly Holly wrapped her arms around her chest. "All you've got to do is make a little confession." chimed in Sonia "The guy in your gross little story seems a lot like someone we knew doesn't he?"

"Yeah almost a carbon copy of Daniel. Aw the little nerd has a crush then again lots of guys have this hair colour could it maybe be that other nerd from the chess club Jamie? You spend a lot of time together...No must be Daniel." mused Dan suddenly grabbing Holly's ginger locks and dragging her from the lockers to the cafeteria doors. As usual the whole school was there including Daniel on a table by himself that no one dared sit at. His friends were round the back smoking probably. "Now if you want this back~ You're going to confess how much you love Daniel in front of everyone here. If he says yes well you might just get this back. So...get moving!"

Holly squeaked when her hair was released and she was shoved through the doors of the cafeteria managing to brace herself on Daniel's table with a smack coming close to ending up in his lunch. Everyone seemed to go quiet around her while Holy froze looking terrified into his eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" she squeaked cheeks red and hands trembling Daniel I-I wanted to tell you something...I-I've had a crush o-on you for...years. I always look for you in the halls and whenever you're around I just start panicking and my heart starts racing. I-'m sorry but will you go out with me? M-my treat..." said the redhead turning redder and redder deciding to let out what she had been holding in for so long if she was going to be forced into confessing.

"I'm sorry for bothering you..." she mumbled feeling tears prick at her eyes as snickering and laughter started to trickle into the room about to leave in heartbreak and embarrassment

Daniel Lions had been a pretty tough headed kid in his youth. He had never really backed down from fights, and actually got some enjoyment from hitting people, he had been violent as a child, but as he got older that violent streak cooled, but the reputation persisted. Before he knew it he had fallen in with a crowd of smokers, and drinkers. He himself didn't smoke, couldn't stand the smell of it, but he did drink, whiskey not beer, and never in excess, he liked to think he was a touch more refined than that. He could still get into a fight, and he wouldn't lie he had let fists fly in the past, and he had told a few of the staff at the school to shove things up places they didn't belong.

But he still needed the school. He wasn't stupid enough to get himself kicked out, toeing the line sure, and causing problems after classes and away from the school yard was a thing he was known for, but even he knew how important the diploma was. He wasn't the smartest kid in school. He was a B average, except in science where he was a C+, and he was clutching that plus if it killed him.

The good thing about having a reputation was that you didn't often get bugged, and currently he was in the cafeteria eating a meal, and going over the few notes he had made from the previous day. Science was the next class, and he was pretty sure they were entering into the chemistry section of the textbook.

So the last thing he expected was for one of the biggest nerds in the school to walk up to his Table. growing up he was pretty sure he lived close to Holly. The two had gone to the same park a lot. He would do the thing of pulling her hair, and running around calling her names and things. The standard 'i'm too confused and dumb to handle emotions' thing that little boys did when they had crushes. So at no point could he really say he was friends with her, but he knew her, both from the park and from the Highschool. He appreciated the way everything went quiet just from her approaching him, because it actually gave him a chance to listen to what she had to say.

He stood up, leaving his tray of food for a moment. He stood over top of Holly's head by a good few inches, tall enough that he could have rested his chin atop her head if the two of them were hugging. His blond hair was short, and his black hoodie was the standard for pretty much any school yard thug. He had brown khaki's and under the hoodie a red shirt. His blue eyes looked over Holly appraising her figure for a moment or two as she looked like she was going to start crying, as people he heard people start laughing he had to wonder why she would choose this kind of venue to tell him any of this, but the way she spoke was like something out of a novel or a TV romance.

It was clearly heartfelt, and she was clearly expecting to be rejected, as were the people who were laughing. He on the other hand was mulling it over, she wasn't his usual type, but honestly his usual type were cheap one night stands, this was something else a little more entertaining. He had to admit however that he kind of liked watching her blush, and squirm. She seemed so uncomfortable as the center of attention. "Sure, on one condition."

She had approached him and she had so many eyes on her, it seemed like a shame to waist this opportunity. "Ditch the sweater, if you throw it in the trash i'll go out with you."

Holly hated this. She hated being the center of attention, people only put her there to laugh and snicker at her. Which is why Cassidy had made sure to choose such a busy time to make her approach Daniel. That hurt the most, letting him reject her and see her properly humiliated. She always had imagined telling him how she felt somewhere quiet, like the tree behind the library where barely anyone went. It would have been quiet and peaceful and most importantly, it would have been just the two of them. No one would have been able to make her feel so powerless there. She would have been able to be honest for once.

The redhead had always liked Daniel even when they were kids although she wasn't such a fan of him picking on her. It was the way he would get when he made her cry that made her like him though. While the other boys would laugh, he would stop teasing or give her something the next day so she wouldn't tell on him, or at least that's what he said. That stopped as they grew up but she still liked him and the way he carried himself. She knew he wasn't heartless either especially when she compared him to her current bullies.

Suddenly he was standing up and Holly has raised her foot to it's ball before putting it back down. Oh God he was so tall, he looked like he could just lift her up like a doll! She wasn't going to step back though, she would stand her ground. Holly was a lot of things but she asked least wasn't a coward. She had been the one to confess to him and make her feelings his problem so she had to take his answer head on. No matter how much that was going to hurt.

"Huh?" She asked looking up at him adorably confused tilting her head to the side as if she had misheard him and was expecting to be corrected. Holly's face was rapidly turning redder but she certainly didn't look like she was going to cry anymore. "My sweater?" She stuttered glancing around feeling everyone's eyes on her and looking like she wished the ground would swallow here before steeling herself. The redhead handed him her glasses and slipped up the sweater showing the tight blouse underneath before taking back her glasses. It hugged her waist showing off those flared hips and the swell of her soft bust straining slightly against the buttons over her chest. It was a v neck blouse but done up tightly giving only the slightest glimpse of cleavage.

Daniel watched with curiosity, when she offered her glasses he held them almost protectively. He wasn't exactly sure when she had started wearing stuff that covered her body, but he had never really liked it. He remembered her being attractive when they had been kids, though kids rarely if ever actually realized that kind of thing, and now as he watched her shed off the sweater, he could get a better view of her. He smiled, as he handed back her glasses.

He looked at her chest with some admiration, those things were probably in the school. He tried to hide the fact that he was checking her out, and yet he failed, his eyes clearly going over her curves. He gently put a hand over her shoulder, pulling her a little closer, much to the shagrin of the class that were looking at them with bated breath. He pressed his lips to her forehead, not really wanting to bend all the way down to kiss her, as she was kind of on the short side.

Daniel actually wasn't sure what to say at that point, he had never really imagined having this opportunity, it wasn't something he had thought about mostly cause he had believed that Holly was one of those 'good girls' the ones that were usually scared of the bad boy which he embodied. But he definitely liked the look of her. This was an odd moment, but one that he liked and would probably at least try to take care of. He was normally the one and done type of fling, but it was clear from this production that she was at least serious about trying this.

He patted her on the head. "I'll pick you up at six, and take you out somewhere." He smiled at her and walked away from the cafeteria he needed to go outside before class, get some fresh air. "Wear something sexy!" He shouted back, and left her, he had no idea if she actually had anything sexy, but kinda wanted to see what she would come up with.

Holly tried not to fidget as he looked her over. She feels exposed without her sweater but Daniel never looked at her like that when she had it on. He really was staring at her, especially at her breasts. Most people would think that would make her more embarrassed but since it was Daniel, Holly felt a shudder of pleasure run up her spine. She wanted him to look at her, to lust after her, but one thing at a time. Currently she was blushing far too much and she needed to calm herself down before he thought she was a weirdo.

Holly looked back up at him when he touched her shoulder her mouth opening slightly like she wanted to say something but couldn't get the words out or rather her mind was racing too fast for her to put a proper sentence together so she quickly closed her mouth. "D-Daniel!" She squeaked covering her mouth when he pressed that kiss to her forehead looming over her. He probably didn't imagine the smutty little thoughts his hight and closeness made run through her head. His hands on her ass as they kissed lifting her up, pinning her to the wall with her legs wrapped round his waist making her bounce, sitting with his legs spread where their hight difference wouldn't matter anyway since she was already on her knees. She needed a different train of thought! The gesture was so sweet too!

Holly gave him her cutest smile when he petted her head feeling genuinely happy and nearly giddy to be so close to him. In that moment, she didn't care about Cassidy, she was just too happy being with Daniel. The redhead nodded cheeks pink and heart racing better he stepped out. "Okay! I'll see you then!" She grinned sweetly watching him leave turning away to exit the cafeteria when he suddenly shouted out that of all things making blood shoot up her face. What on Earth could she wear? It looked like she'd be going shopping...

The redhead hurried back to the lockers keenly aware of just who was following her but not expecting Dan to suddenly grab her from the side stuffing her into the janitor closet.

"Hey there sweater meat, we've been telling things over and Cassidy decided to be real nice and help you out on your date." He snickered keeping the small girl pinned with his hand over her mouth. "Your little stories actually aren't half bad but you on the otherwise. You're just plain boring. We decided that we'll give you one chapter back for every scene you act out with Daniel. Don't forget to send us some selfies. Let's start here! Wear this on your date and send a picture." He ordered tearing out a chapter and stuffing it rolled down the front of her blouse. "Don't fuck this up or the others won't be so nice to you. Got it?" He laughed squeezing her cheeks together.

---------

Holly knew that chapter well... When she finished classes, she headed straight to the mall to get some things for her outfit nearly trembling with nerves. Some things she already had but hadn't the confidence to wear...looks like she had no choice. She returned home and changed into a stripped a line skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees and seemed to just tease at showing her plump rear without flashing her. Her top was a black cropped and off the shoulders that showed off her clevage with it's deep scooped neck line.

With her midriff, shoulders breasts and legs on show, Holly felt nearly naked. She didn't know if there black stockings she added made her look more of less slutty but coupled with her black heels, they helped make her legs look longer. The redhead applied some lipstick and eyeliner before grabbing her purse and a little leather jacket that her older cousin had given her a while back. It wasn't her style but that was kind of the idea. Her parents were out of town, as usual lately, so she waited for Daniel in her living room knowing her knew where she lived. Hell he wasn't more than a couple blocks away if that. She just hoped he showed up and kept her phone clenched tightly in her palm.

For the remainder of classes Daniel couldn't focus. He was busy trying to figure out what a good first date would be. Normally he was all about one night flings and parties, but Holly was a bit different. She was the stereo typical good girl, why did he even say yes? He doubted that the two had anything in common anymore aside from maybe their school yard crushes. He had no idea what the two of them would do. He spent the majority of the day going through options instead of focusing in class.

Dinner and a Movie? He had no idea what he and Holly had in common, and the idea of sitting across from her in silence for half an hour before going into a theater for yet more deafening silence was not what he called a good first date. He could take her to Jame's party, but she seemed like the stereo typical good girl, and a party filled with sex, alcohol and drugs was probably a good way to make her afraid of him and all the people he hung out with. Plus all he needed was one thing to go wrong and suddenly Holly would be throwing rape accusations at him. No they needed somewhere public where he couldn't take advantage of her, but not too public that they could never be alone.

Somewhere they didn't really need to walk all that much, but that there was stuff to look at or do when they got bored of talking to one another. He pondered over it, she had offered to pay and he could get her to pay at any front gate, but if he set the price too high she might resent that. He had also set the meeting time for six. Maybe he should have set it for later than that?

After class he was going through his own clothing standing in boxers and trying to figure out what he should be wearing. Men's fashion was always bothersome. He pulled out a good pressed blue button up shirt, making sure to leave a few unbuttoned at the top to show off a bit of his muscle line, rolling up the sleeves so that his biceps showed. For pants he went with a dark set of jeans. With his hair combed he made himself look as professional and adult as possible. The finishing touch to his outfit were some black socks, and some comfortable dress shoes, finishing it off with a high end coat of his own. By the time he was done and looking at himself in the mirror he was less school yard thug, and more professional thug, like a mafia bruiser.

~~~~~~

Walking up to her door from his car, he moved with practiced confidence and ease. The date may have him nervous but he was determined not to show it. He finally decided on a location the perfect mix of public activity, and privacy. A place he had not been too for a while but had heard they recently did a large renovation of. The local aquarium. The underwater exhibits all had low mood lighting, there was a bit of walking but plenty of places to sit and take in some atmosphere, it seemed like the perfect first date location. He knocked on the door confident and when she actually opened the door he looked at her blinking for a moment.

Sure enough he had done as he had requested and dressed sexy, he greatly approved. Some thought on the back of his mind, wanted to grab her butt, or lift up that skirt. Pull her into a kiss, and forget the date as he took her at the door, but that was a touch more forward than he ever believed he could be. "You look amazing."

Lions held out his hand for a moment to escort her to his car, but paused as he looked down at her feet. "We are going to be walking a bit today, if you want to change your shoes it might not be a bad idea." Though he appreciated the extra height the shoes gave her as he wouldn't have had to bend nearly as much to kiss her while she was wearing them. "I figured we could go to the aquarium, they just finished all that renovation work a few months ago, so the crowds should have died down by now."

Holly carefully touched up her makeup and glanced at the roughly torn up pages from her notebook before taking a selfie of her outfit. Her parents wouldn't be back for at least a week, maybe more so she went to the piano and tucked the pages in between some sheet music and slipped in in the stool of the piano seat. Maybe she was being paranoid but she just couldn't afford anyone else seeing her smutty little fantasys, especially not Daniel. The plot of her little story was still in her head but she didn't know just how she could pull it off. For all she knew Daniel was just being nice and taking her on a date so he didn't have to turn her down in front of so many people...did he even think like that though?

A knock at the door made her squeak before quickly sending the selfie and grabbing her purse. She ran to the door before pausing taking a breath and calmly opening it. Act natural! Wow, he looked good. Very good. Holly could feel her face flushing as she took in his look, it made him look so much more mature and she appreciated seeing those strong biceps exposed. She quickly gave him a smile trying to hide the fact that she had been ogling him. "T-Thanks for picking me up." She said with a sweet smile looking up at him looking genuinely happy to see him if a little shy.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I'm not really used to dressing like this. You look really cool." She responded flushing to the tips of her ears. Maybe it was worth the embarrassment of wearing such tight revealing clothes if it got that kind of praise from Daniel. She was about to take his have when he stopped making her mind instantly start racing. What had she done? How had she messed up so quickly?!

"O-oh! I guess you're right...um I think I have a comfier pair I can wear..." Holly glasses through the shoes in the cubbies before seeing her sister's heeled boots. Sarah didn't wear them anymore since she was the tall one of her siblings, the knee high boots didn't really make it passed her calves. They had a bit of a platform and have her an added couple of inches. Holly quickly swapped them over but unknowingly gave him a perfect look of her ass in that skirt when she bent over to zip up the boots. While they didn't fit Sarah, they were perfect for Holly coming up around her knees.

"Thanks for looking out for me. I'm a bit nervous honestly." She apologized better following him to the car. The redhead instantly lit up when he told her where they were going. She loved the aquarium having spent so much time there as a kid.

"That sounds so fun! I used to go there all the time with my big brother and sister. I don't think I've been since was before the renovation." Thank God he wasn't taking her to some party. It would be easier to act of a scene from her notebook at a party but she really wanted to get to know Daniel better. She knew a lot of what he liked and how he acted but it felt creepy to notice so much about him when they barely spoke. Going on a date with him was one of her far more innocent dreams and one she couldn't believe was happening as she got into his car.

As Holly changed out of her high heels Daniel felt more or less like he had dodged some kind of bullet. The last thing he wanted was to ruin what could have been his one shot with some bad date, or something like her hurting her feet because they were walking too much. Then as she bent over his eyes were drawn towards her hips. Her sweet voluptuous ass, and he had to bite back any comments he wanted to make. His eyes however absorbed the sight of her skirt, some part of him wondering if she was wearing panties under that skirt as it just teased him with the hem of the clothing still it was more of her ass than he had seen in probably years when she was wearing all the unflattering clothing. With her wearing what she was, he was vastly more impressed.

When she said she was nervous he nodded in complete understanding. "Truth is this is the first time I've ever tried to go out on a real date before." He didn't want to go into details, so he immediately realized what he was saying and wisely shut the fuck up. The last thing he wanted to tell Holly was how many one night stands he had in the past or how many times his idea of a 'date' had been just going to somewhere private and having copious amounts of sex. None of that painted a flattering picture of him, and he wanted to impress her. For some reason he really wanted this to work out better than his past experiences. "I'm nervous as well."

As they were getting into his car he opened the door for Holly trying to act more like a gentleman than he normally did. Maybe he shouldn't try to paint this idealized picture of himself, he knew his reputation at school, and he could be a bit of a thug at times, but he was caught between a bit of a rock and a hard place when it came to actually trying out this date. He was also relieved that his idea of the aquarium was welcomed and recieved with enthusiasm he figgured this would be a good chance to learn more about her, which was something he wanted after all the years of teasing.

"I'm glad you approached me." Lions said as he got into the drivers seat. He didn't think that he would have approached Holly if their positions had been reversed, but he was more than happy to say yes to her. He started driving, and as the car turned on the radio tuned into the classic rock radio station, playing hits from the 60's-90's singing Hotel California by the eagles. Taking to the road he relaxed a little more his head bobbing along to the music as he watched the road.

"Sorry about the mess in the car, and the smell." He said pointing to the back where things had cluttered up, and the smell he was refering too was the scent of smoke, most of his friends were chain smokers, and this car was a second hand beater, as much as he didn't like the smell of Tobacco it often got woven into the seats. "You can lower the window if you want, I find that usually helps."

"How are your siblings anyway? I haven't seen them in a long time, did Sarah ever get into that university she wanted?" He could barely remember her family, his interactions with Holly stopped around middle school, so this was a touch awkward, but he had did remember having a slight crush on Sarah, when he had been a school boy it had been one of those Stacy's mom situations, but nowadays his eyes were more firmly planted on Holly who had grown up very well, though currently they were glued to the road. Lions was an only child, no siblings to speak of so family dynamics always interested him, at least when they were better than his own family.

"That actually makes me feel kind of relieved, although it's hard to picture you getting nervous. Nice to imagine though." She smiled looking up at him as she brushed her hair bring her ear. He was being so considerate of her that it was hard not to ruin his bad boy image but Holly didn't mind. It was nice seeing the sweet side of him that had been tucked away when they were kids. She remembered him beating up another boy for taking her toy when they were younger. She doubted he would have that memory but it was one that always stopped her from really fearing him despite happening when they were just kids. The redhead beamed shyly as he opened the door for her and got in.

"Heh yeah sorry for how public a setting it was, if it had been...if I wasn't so sure I'd chicken out otherwise, I would have asked you in private." Apologized the geeky girl recovering from her slight slip of the tongue. She had almost said that if it had been her choice. Cassidy would love to break her spirit of she said that but Holly dreaded hurting Daniel when he had been so nice as to accept her date. She didn't want to make him regret it. The second Hotel California started filling the car, Holly was able to relax into her seat with a soft breath. Classic rock wasn't something most people would know she loved but having a brother obsessed with everything from The Jam to Led Zeppelin left her with a deep appreciation. Her mouth was silently mouthing the lyrics before she knew what she was doing.

"Haha no problem I survived Jonah's teenage years. At least your car isn't filled with with half eaten burgers." Laughed the curvy girl with a wrinkle of her nose at that particular memory. She took him up on his suggestion to lower the window thought. "Yeah they're both doing pretty well. Moved out a while back for uni. She did! Sarah graduates this year. She's just finishing up hey Masters, she's moved in with her boyfriend too. Jonah's actually engaged if you can believe it. I guess you might not remember him though." Holly explained knowing her brother tended not to hang around kids as young as them. The only time he really talked to her classmates was to shake down a few kids for her lunch money or toys back. She couldn't remember if he had crossed paths with Daniel or not.

"Classes been okay recently?" She asked after a pause to listen to the chorus of the song. She didn't want to keep looking at the couple inches of her thighs that were exposed or at her bare stomach. Holly glanced over at him watching the wind rushing in and playing with a few stray bits of hair till her eyes trailed down to look at those strong arms with a bite of her lip. She quickly returned to looking out the window hoping he didn't see her oggling him.

The closer they got to the aquarium, the more visibly excited Holly's expression grew. One of the reasons she was picked on so much was because she just couldn't hide her emotions. They played on her face clear as ink on paper so getting a reaction from her was inevitable. It landed her a pretty loyal if small group of friends but they were all on the lowest rung of the social ladder.

Daniel could see Holly mouthing the lyrics to the song, and he smiled at least he knew the two of them had the same taste in music. He had been a little worried, as she didn't seem the type, and yet with her leather jacket and the smaller skirt she looked more like a rocker. It was a great sexy look really. Unfortunately he couldn't just drink in the sight of Holly as he had to focus on the road, and the conversation the two of them were sharing.

He was glad to hear that her family had been doing well, and hearing that Sarah was going to get her masters made him chuckle, when she said that she was living with a boyfriend he kissed one childhood dream goodbye, but at the same time Holly wasn't exactly a consolation prize by his books, especially the way she was acting. It was actually cute to see her so excited, and he liked being with someone that he could read like an open book, it meant it would be harder for her to lie to him. It meant he could trust her to be authentic. When you surround yourself with big arrogant assholes it can be difficult to look through all of the posturing.

"Ah well congrats to Johna, I don't remember much of him, but who knows maybe I can be your plus one to the wedding." From what Daniel could remember of Johna he was basically another "bad boy" tm, or at least he was more often than not doing the 'too cool for school' type deal. At least that was how he remembered him from the few interactions back when he had gone over to Holly's house the few times before.

"Everything but Chemistry is good. I don't want to loose my B average, and that bloody subject is dragging me down. That's actually what I was studying when you approached me." He shrugged. "I know the whole 'thug' thing follows me, but the truth is that doesn't last, I'm seeing more and more that my friends don't have 'goals' or 'responsibilities' and I just want to make sure I do better than that."

Daniel shrugged, as he started to pull into the parking lot. Part of him wanted to ask for help with the study, but then she might think that he was just going to use her for her brain or something dumb like that. As he pulled into the lot he opened his door and turned off the car, the music dying with the engine. "Shall we? Oh I know you offered to pay, so how about this, you pay at the gate, and I'll get us food later on tonight?"

"Heh who knows, maybe. Although there is a slight chance he might try and fight you. He's always been overprotective, I'd love to see his reaction to me bringing a date though." Giggled the redhead already imagining how much her big brother would look like a gaping fish. She doubted he would ever expect to see her with a guy like Lions. It would serve him right though for always insulting her nerdy guy friends for being too weak.

"I see. Well if things go well today, then I don't mind having a study date. Chemistry isn't really my favorite subject but I don't really have any problems with it. I prefer biology but sometimes the two cross over." Offered Holly trying not to show how nervous she felt after hinting at another date. He might not want anything to do with her after this one yet.

"Sounds great." Holly agreed getting out of the car and walking in with him. There was a small line to buy tickets but they didn't have to wait long and the aquarium was blessedly free of any school trips. Gathering her courage once she has the tickets in hand, Holly gently threaded her arm through the hook of his elbow. It felt a little too embarrassing to reach for his hand but she gave him enough room to causally shift away from her touch as they entered the aquarium.

"Wow this place is so different! It's lovely." Grinned the redhead as they walked through an underwater tunnel watching various fish and even a few sharks swim overhead drawing out a giggle from the nerd. "Have you been here since the renovation?"

Holly's expression was alight with curiosity not noticing how her breasts brushed his arm. Her attention was far more devoted to following a large turtle lazily swimming across the large enclosure. It was a far cry from the much less varied and smaller tanks that she remembered. The small crowd wasn't hard to pass through but it did keep the curvy girl pressed close to his side, wide hip brushing his upper thigh. Holly was relieved that there was so much to look at as she glanced at the small map she had been given. It helped take her mind off of just how exposed she felt in her tight tiny little outfit. It was strange not having her normal layers of protection.

"Is there anywhere you want to go first Daniel? There's so much here that I can't decide." She giggled with a sheepish grin as she looked up at him grateful for the added hight the boots gave her. Holly loved how much taller and stronger than her he was but it was slightly intimidating to have someone looming over her. In her stories he normally picked her up...held her against the wall so they were the right hight as he thighs wrapped around his hips... Okay enough of that! Those thoughts had got her into this mess!

From what Daniel remembered of Johna a fight between them was certainly not something he wanted to deal with. In fact it could be the very opposite of a good idea. Not to mention that Holly would be in the middle, and he knew from English class that it didn't end well for star crossed lovers in family feuds. That said The idea of a sibling that was protective, was kind of cute, and if anything Holly's family had always seemed like a good sort. The promise of a study date was also a relief. As it meant that he could use Holly's brains at least from time to time. "Nope, haven't been here since I was a kid actually. I think the last time was when the school took us."

While walking through the Tunnel he felt Holly thread her arms through his and he couldn't help but smile a little as the two of them walked along. The lighting from the aquatic tunnel and the species on display made for an instantly better showcase than what they had gone too in classes. Though his eyes did drift from the display more towards her from time to time. With the tight fit of her clothing, and the showing of her midriff he had to admit that Holly was slightly more attractive than turtles. He was glad that she was pressing close to him though, and that she had taken the initive to do so, he would have felt a touch awkward if he had asked her do that. Instead his other free hand rose up to touch hers showing that she was perfectly fine where she was.

"All the water kinda makes me want to go for a swim." He said with a soft chuckle. Then again jumping into one of these tanks was probably a very bad idea. Taking the map as she asked if there was anywhere he wanted to go he looked over it. "They have an Arctic exhibit."

There were two reasons for the suggestions, the first being he was slightly curious what that meant, the frozen north was always a curiosity and he liked the idea of taking a deeper look. Also he was dressed for a colder AC, and she wasn't. It wasn't cruel but with her clothing tight enough he wanted to see if her breasts would get perky... he chuckled, but it was actually a touch mean of a thought. He walked with her towards the exhibit wanting to know a bit more about it.

The lighting here was a touch darker, and sure enough the AC was cranked low compared to the other hallways they had gone through. There were a couple of larger video screens showcasing Icebreakers, the massive ships that could travel up to the frozen north, and what the research stations actually looked like. The thing he was a touch surprised of was that there were less people around here than he had initially thought there would be. Sure it was later in the day, and a few months since the renovations but it kinda felt like there was almost no one else around once you got passed the main hallway, and filtered out of the lobby.

Holly felt excitement start to fill her stomach. He didn't seem to mind hey touching him, quite the opposite in fact so she didn't plan on moving away from him any time soon. Her smile brightened just a touch when she felt his hand but didn't look up in case he saw how flushed that made her. She wished she was as innocent as he probably saw her but moments like this made her feel like less of a pervert.

The water sent patterns rippling on the floor as they walked looking at the exhibit in a comfortable silence made just a touch on the intimate side by how close they were to each other. "I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a fast swimmer." Giggled Holly just as a shark swam by her face making her jolt a little. "A very fast swimmer." The redhead watched the shark slink ominously by their side before swimming up to the ceiling of the tube and then out of sight. Somehow that unnerved her a little. She vaguely remembered her brother scaring her by telling her about how thin the tank was and how easily a shark could eat her up. Damn that idiot. Holly rested her free hand on the arm hers was linked with to be closer to him and hopefully further away from the shark. She hoped he didn't notice her little irrational fear.

"Ah that sounds fun! Let's go." She said with a grin perking up at an escape route from her little phobia. As soon as they were through the doors, a shiver ran across her exposed skin. It certainly felt like the artic... On the plus side the dark lighting gave the room more of a private feel. As an added bonus, she could sneakily look up at him without him seeing too much of her expression since the light from the screens fell more on him than her. "Ah how cool." She murmured looking at the size of the ships cutting through thick slabs of ice.

The redhead looked up at the screens grinning at the sight of penguins waddling across the tundra as they passed a wall of ice with a temperature camera in front of it. "It's really nice here when it's quiet. I guess people are more focused on the feeding shows and stuff. We've missed the bulk of them. But that I don't mind, I like the quiet." Murmured the busty geek trying to suppress her shivers a little as her skin goosepimpled. She never really had to worry about her body's other reactions to the cold when she wore such thick sweaters so she ignored her nipples pebbling under that thin clinging top.

"So we've known each other for quite a long time but what do you like to do for fun?" She asked resting her cheek against his arm with a little grin. She was certainly sticking closer to him, but he was so warm compared to the cool room that she couldn't really be blamed. Holly just hoped he didn't think she was clingy.

Last edited:
Lions chuckled when at the joke about the sharks, and enjoyed the way she seemed to cling off his side. When she wasn't wearing the thick sweater her body was amazing to look at, and having her clinging to him was kind of an ego boost. She was like an actual trophy, only not nearly as ditsy as the ones his friends usually dated or brought to parties. Seeing her genuinly marvel at the ice breakers, and feeling her energy as she seemed to radiate the positive on the date made him smile all the more.

"Yeah, I guess we probably should have come on a weekend if we wanted to see any of that, but the truth is I like the displays, plus getting soaked by a dolphin in the splash zone is not a great feeling." He chuckled and shrugged, glad that neither of them felt like they were missing out. Looking at the images of the Ice breaker he was slightly curious. "If you ever got the chance to go to the antarctic would you?"

He shrugged not really even sure how that would work. Walking along the exhibit she asked him the question of what he did for fun. "Drugs, parties and sex." He said with the upmost confidence for a moment, watching how she would react to that, before he started to chuckle.

"Sorry, it's just I know how my friends are, and how people think I am. I just wanted to see how that would go down. While I do go to the occasional party, and I have drank and smoked some weed, the majority of my weekends are a bit more quiet than that. I like to go hiking, biking, anything that keeps me out of the house for a while. I also play the bass." He brushed his hand along hers for a moment giving her a slight amount of affection encase he scared her with the joke. "What about you? What's your ideal day look like?"

Looking around for a moment he had to wonder if they had come close to closing time, cause they were still alone in this display, and looking at her breasts for a moment, he kind of wondered if he could get her into a small make out session, maybe sneak a grab, though for a first date that was asking a lot from a girl he was pretty sure was still a virgin. Walking down a path he found a place where the two of them were in almost complete privacy, surrounded by tanks which provided the only illumination in the area, no one around, no security cameras, if he actually wanted to make a move this would be a good place to do it.

With her already clinging to him it was easy to turn to face her, his eyes locking onto hers for a moment, a small look of lust in his eyes, as he lured her towards the glass, till her back pressed against it. "Forgive me if i'm being a little forward."

He put an arm on her neck for a moment and just took a breath to dive in, pressing his lips to hers, seeing how the kiss would go.

"Oh? You don't find smelling like sardines very romantic? How strange." She giggled giving him a grin. Her heart was practically humming but she was starting to relax around Lions. She couldn't enjoy her time with him if she was constantly panicking. "Hm...I think I would. It seems amazing although if I had to go somewhere I would prefer that it was warm enough to survive. Still, is probably go if I could. It's something you can rarely experience. What about you?"

"O-oh really? I wouldn't have expected that from you..." She mumbled loosening her grip just a smidge. Holly knew they were different but she wondered if she had been projecting things on to him. Her grip quickly retightened and she gave a laugh herself when he started to.

"That was mean! You had me worried jerk. I don't really mind any of that but I was worried I'd misjudged you. You don't seem like the type who would just focus on that..." She mumbled with a wry smile moving closer to him again. "I've never been hiking. Not seriously at least but I like walking, mainly just around the hills at the back of the house."

" Hm...I guess a day reading, writing at the beach would be pretty perfect for me. A swim would be fun too and sunbathing." Holly glanced at the tank watching what seemed to be some kind of artic fish swimming together in pattern as they walked. "It's really pretty here." She mumbled with a small smile.

Holly's eyes widened in curiosity as she was turned and pushed backward with surprising gentleness. Her lips parted slightly to try and respond to him but she was too taken aback by the look in his eyes to say much. In the next instant her body stiffened as their lips met. It took a moment for her to relax but soon her eyes closed and she softly began kissing back. Her hand ran up his neck to hold his jaw stroking his cheek. Oh God it felt like her heart was hammering as his body pressed up against hers. She couldn't help the little roll her hips made against his.

"Daniel..." She murmured opening her eyes slightly parting a little breathless. She was only away from him for a second or two before she tugged him into another kiss giving his bottom lip a nibble.

It was the single most thrilling kiss Lions had ever had. The way Holly's eagerly held her body against his, he felt the slight roll of her hips as she pressed against him the two of them making out hard against the cold sheet of glass, in the empty hall. He felt her hands run along his body and he couldn't help but shiver, When the kiss broke and she spoke his name he was happy to hear the word murmured in such a cute voice, and then she kissed him again, and he held her closely, his hands dipped down slightly running along the curves of her sides but stopping above the waist.

He could feel her chest pressed softly against his own, and the kiss left him sensitive as she nibbled on his lower lip, here thought his kiss would be too forward, and yet the two were in a state of lip lock that was litterally stealing his breath, and when it broke he had to inhale slightly so he could think. Even then he could mostly only smell Holly considering how close they were.

"Mm, Holly." His voice was raspy as he spoke still trying to catch up with his own breath as he was now looked eyes, his blue staring into her wide green. Seeing the beauty behind her square framed glasses, she was cute. The only thing between them at this point was their clothing, and if it weren't for the fact that he liked this place and didn't want to risk being thrown out he wasn't sure he would still be wearing his shirt as it felt hot against his skin.

"I like beaches." The words came out clumsily, he couldn't even hold onto them for more than a second. His mind had gone back to the previous talk the two had gone through with her writing on a beach and sunbathing. The thought he had previously as well about the ending of the date, and a late night dip into the ocean. Ideas that didn't seem so far fetched after that kiss and the eagerness of her reply.

The teenage brain wanted him to keep kissing her because it had felt great, but they were in public. "You... that.." It took him a few moments for his brain to reboot. "You're a really good kisser."

He felt like he was stitching random words together, and that he was starting to get embarrassed, he had to turn away from her just to try and make sure she didn't see him blush or was able to wipe the goofy grin off his face. Here he thought he was being too forward.

"Um, we should... find more fish. Cause this is an aquarium, and this section is cold." He said trying to think of different areas to go, maybe even using the map as a distraction from the other thing that was happening, when young men get excited, a perfectly natural yet slightly embarrassing thing when he was already wearing tight clothing.

She couldn't believe it. She was was kissing Daniel Lions, her crush for an embarrassing amount of time. She couldn't hold herself back and pulled him close as she parted her lips. For Holly, she had written about this moment many times and didn't know if she would get another chance. Her tongue slipped against his for a brief impulsive moment. There was an audible hitch in her breath as he stroked her sides and held her close.

It was only when they parted that she realised it had been some time since she let herself breathe. Holly stayed nice and close to him but even with his hands holding her steady, she felt like she was going to faint at that rough muttering of her name. Her face was dreadfully red but a little smile was on her lips. Her dark lashes stopped him from seeing those shy eyes before she summoned the courage to meet his eyes.

"Hehe me too." She said with a surprised giggle that broke the tension slightly. This a awkward side of him was actually very endearing and she couldn't stop quiet little giggles from slipping out making her bust rub against his chest from the effort of trying to hold her laughter in. Her tongue gently ran over her top lip as she stayed nice and close to him. He certainly didn't seem like such a bad boy now but he was certainly effecting her good girl persona. It was so tempting to just drag him into another kiss and start grinding on him but...she didn't think her heart could take so much so soon. But she wanted him. Badly.

"Thank you... You are too... I um... Um I really liked that..." She mumbled frowning slightly when he turned away exposing her to the cold. Holly nearly squeaked when she suddenly realised that the cold was making her nipples stiffen in her tiny top. "I'd like to do that again..."

"Yeah. I'd really like to see the stingrays and um I'm pretty cold. Can you warm me up?" She asked before fitting herself under his arm, hugging him around the chest and pressing her breasts against his side. She just wanted one more chance to snuggle up to that strong hard body. The redhead reluctantly released the tightness of her go on him but stayed holding his chest from the side before tugging him to the next room.

"Ah how cool! But wow... Those look kind of scary." Beamed Holly making a beeline for a tank filled with a variety of fish and a few pufferfish that caught her eye. In the opposite tank was a collection of huge crabs. One had legs longer than here. It was a little unnerving.

When she mentioned that she was cold he chuckled inwardly, knowing full well he had forced her to throw out one of her sweaters earlier, and then dragged her to an exhibit on the arctic. He smiled as she held herself against him, but found it a little difficult to move, so eventually he did the right thing. He pulled off his coat, and placed it gently onto her shoulders. As much as he was lament to say it the fact that she was cold was at least a little his fault. The coat would be a touch long on her due to their height difference, but it would help with the cold. "Here you can borrow this."

As they walked he plotted a course for a warmer exhibit. She had said she wanted to see Stingrays which were more tropical in nature following her towards the next room. With her still holding onto him, he was tempted to see what he could get away with, after that passionate kiss he wanted to explore her body just a bit with his hands, and she was wearing a skirt. As she fit herself under his arm his hand roamed mischievously close to her hip, and then down, finally deciding to be brave enough to see how she reacted his hand dipped under her skirt and grabbed her ass before retreating.

As tempted as he was to pull her back into that embrace seeing her excitement was also just fun. She wore all of her emotions on her chest, showcasing everything she felt making her so very easy to read, and he honestly wouldn't have had it any other way. With her being easy to read it was simple to know what to expect from her, and so very different than the few friends he had before her. "I think a little later we could do that again."

Looking at the crab for a moment he smiled. "I bet that thing would taste really good after it's been boiled with some butter."

His hand was now resting on her waist not daring to go back to her ass, but also more comfortable than if he was wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He smiled towards her. There were more people in this area, so he naturally didn't want to draw too much attention to them, and yet he was okay with the idea of more kissing. It was getting late and it wasn't like there was any kids around or anything. His eyes went from the fish tank, to resting on her as they walked through the various exhibits.

Time and fish passed by, and he couldn't help but get caught up in Holly's excitement every time they passed something new. Eventually though his stomach let out a small growl letting him know that things were getting late, a glance at his phone told him that it was almost nine, three hours had passed since he had picked her up, and this place closed at like ten thirty. "It's getting kinda late, and I did promise to buy the food on this little adventure, do you have a preference to where you want to eat? We can get something here, or we could leave and go to an actual restaurant. This place closes in like an hour and a half, and we've seen just about everything. I think, next time we should come on a weekend that way we can see some of the shows."

Another shiver ran over her bare skin as they walked through the exhibition. She jolted suddenly when he placed his jacket around her shoulders warming her up. She pulled it closed as the smell of his cologne surrounded her. "You don't have to give me your coat... But um thank you. It's really cozy." She said with a smile looking very happy being wrapped up to her thighs in his coat.

She was enjoying looking through the tanks and all the different species on show were amazing to her but being with Daniel who seemed to be enjoying himself too just added to her bubbly mood. His smile made her embarrassingly flush and being so close to him made a different kind of heat coil in her stomach. Still even though she was getting less nervous touching him, she wasn't expecting that sudden squeeze to her ass. Holly surpressed a squeak at the feel of his hand against her ass that was half bare with those Brazilian briefs hugging her ass cheeks. Her face burnt red but she didn't make any sign of protest. She actually quite liked being touched by him.

"I'll look forward to it." Murmured Holly deciding to buck up a bit of courage and kiss him on the cheek. She couldn't care less that they did look like an annoying couple, they weren't making out after all even if she wouldn't mind that. "Haha I could go for giant crab although they might be thinking that about us." The redhead couldn't lose the silly little smile from her face as he held her against his side. She was getting far too fluttery.

She thankfully wasn't so nervous that she couldn't enjoy the rest of the aquarium. It was fun chatting to him and seeing so many interesting creatures. The time seemed to fly by as they walked along nice and close to each other until she heard his stomach rumble drawing a giggle from the redhead. "You're right it is getting late, you must be hungry I know I am." she grinned before thinking where would be a good place to eat. "Well since it is an adventure, I'd say we go somewhere else. I love Italian food and I know a pretty nice place. Its pretty but really good or I think there's a new place opening not far from here. It think it's a tapas place unless you know somewhere good?"

"Will you sit in the splash zone if we do come? Oh um... It's okay if you don't want to but... Could we take a picture together?" asked Holly shyly giving him a nervous little smile fiddling with her phone. Cassidy would want proof of the date. Holly hated the idea of Daniel finding out that she was being blackmailed into asking him out. It wasn't as if she didn't want to...

Seeing the bright red blush on her face but not hearing any rejection or motion to stop him basically confirmed what Lions was thinking, that she was at the least willing to be touched, at the most she seemed to enjoy it by the fact that her smile never faded. Going over the dinner options he started leading the way back out of the tunnel through which they came stopping at the entrence once more to watch the turtles as he thought about food. Some part in the back of his mind was thinking sea-food or sushi after the day of watching fish swim about having some on his plate felt kind of funny.

But the suggestion of Italian won out as she said that it was one of her favorites. "Italian it is, tell me the address and I will take us there." He said softly. He chuckled at the idea of coming back to this place, and sitting in the splash zone. "I mean the water is half the fun, you just have to pick out a nice sunny day to do it."

By now it was late evening as they left the building, the warm heat of spring had faded slightly but it was still warm enough that he wasn't about to ask for his jacket back. In fact he kind of liked the way that it looked on her. When she pulled out her phone and asked for a selfie he leaned in close for her to take it, but before she did he made sure to kiss her on the cheek at the moment she took the picture. "First shot as a couple, I kind of like it. Send me a copy of that?"

He opened the door for his car yet again waiting for her to get inside, and as he got in beside her he touched her bare thigh for a moment. "I've been enjoying tonight a lot." He said softly before moving in to take her lips for another kiss, this time in a much less public scenario. his tongue flicked against her mouth as he pressed against her awkwardly in the front seat, but energetically as he leaned over her.

"Great! It's on Dormans Road so it's really not far at all. This cute couple run it and it's so good." she beamed looking up at him happily. She really loved the old place but she doubted he would have ever been. It was where she hung out with her friends and like her they were on the lowest rung of the social ladder. Oh dear, she hadn't even thought of how they would react. By tomorrow word of her very public confession would have got around and she would have some very worried friends on her hands. They would know she wouldn't have done it voluntarily but she couldn't tell them that Cassidy had found her erotica.

Holly gave him a grin when he came closer for the photo holding the camera up for a selfie but when he surprised her with that kiss...she nearly dropped her phone. Despite that, the photo came out well and she had to admit they made a cute couple. She got her revenge by giving him a cheeky peck on the lips before checking the picture. "Sure I'll send it now. You look cute in this." A few taps on her phone wire he led her back to the car and his phone pinged as the copy arrived.

"Thank you..." mumbled Holly slipping into the car. The date had already been so much fun, so much better than she could have imagined and really...he was better than she had imagined. "Me too. It was so much fun I'm really glad you brought me here. Heh I'm still a little in shock that you agreed to come." She giggled till he came closer making anything else she could say die in her throat.

Holly gripped his shirt tensing at his tongue grazing her lips. The heat it sent shooting through her body was shocking and mad something click inside of her. She turned wrapping her arms around his neck and parted her lips to slip her tongue against his. Those normally bespectacled eyes were half lidded. There was a part of her that wanted to show Lions just what she could do for him. She wasn't so innocent. She wanted him and damn if she wasn't going to show him.

It wasn't hard to believe that she was still in shock. When she had asked him out she had looked like she was about to cry for some reason, she had seemed so upset, and then with his request that she take off her sweater infront of the school it had to have been at least a little heart pounding. That said it was so worth it, when she eagerly grabbed him and pulled him closer he found himself struggling to stay balanced his hand on her thigh helping, but the chairs were awkward.

Finally he decided he couldn't just kiss her like this. He grabbed her hip,and pulled her, guiding her as he stayed lip locked with him awkwardly pulling himself over the barrier, the kiss broke for a moment as he was suddenly straddled between her legs on the passenger side door. His body pressing up against her so close that she would feel everything between them, including the hardening cock that was poking her from his pants. Still he disregarded that, pushed the seat back to make more room for them, his hand wrapped around her neck and pulled her back into the kiss.

His other hand lifted her skirt brazenly grabbing her ass. Before it was over the fabric this time he could actually see the panties she had chosen thanks to how close the two of them were. He moaned against the kiss, enjoying each second of it. He was making it very clear that he wanted her a lot. When the kiss broke the next time small strands of salivia were connecting them as he tried his best to catch his breath from the game of twister that their tongues were playing. His hand still on her ass as he looked at her excited at the way the two were interlocked.

He stumbled for a moment for words. His face went red, as he thought of something. The idea that he could put down the back seat of his car, there was a blanket the two could use. It wasn't the romantic gesture he thought of, and it certainly wasn't dinner, he looked at her. Too intimidated to speak up and voice any number of the thoughts he had he just smiled, his hand squeezed her ass tight enough that he was probably going to leave a red mark or something.

Holly gasped softly as she was dragged closer loving the feeling of his fingers digging into her. A little mew slipped out of her when he climbed over to her seat having to spread her legs around his hips to give him enough room. Her back was pushed awkwardly against the door but she couldn't think about that when he was so close to her. Oh god something was rubbing her between those plush legs. Was that what she thought it was? Blood was rising up to her cheeks so fast it made her dizzy. Her hips were rolling against him before she knew what she was doing.

His stiff cock felt so good to rub against as if her body was encouraging her to make it harder. She was all too eager to get back to the kiss giving his bottom lip a nibble. He would soon feel her hand slip under his shirt and run against his strong abdomen. Her other hand was buried in his hair rubbing his head while her tongue slipped against his. If anyone had told her that her day would include making out with her longtime crush before their date, the redhead would have laughed in their face but there she was enjoying every sensation.

A gasp jolted from her mouth when his hands clasped her ass feeling his hands rubbing the exposed meat of her ass. Those tight lace Brazilian briefs clung to her cheeks deliciously. Heat was swallowing up her body as their tongues fought each other to they didn't have a breath left between them. Holly's jade eyes were half lidded and her lips were parted breathlessly. The need both seemed to have for each other made the nerd dizzy. This was heaven. The silvery strings connecting their mouths were hot, the redhead was in shock that this was happening but still pressed a final chaste kids to his mouth.

"Daniel c-can I...um could you let go of me?" Gasped Holly with a little moan at the tight grip he had on her bubble butt. "I want to try something." She said with a smile kissing his cheek before shuffling off his lap. For a minute it looked like she was getting out of the car but instead she slipped between his legs. She bit her lip seeing how hard he was before undoing his belt and then tugging down his boxers. Her face turned a deep shade of red eyes fixed on his stiff large cock. Before she could back out, she drew her hot little tongue over his tip and wrapped her hand around his base to pump his shaft. Her lips parted around his cock to softly suck and rub her tongue against his hot tip before she looked up at him nervously. "Is this okay Daniel?"

The amount of twisting and pulling that had to happen for this to work, and the two of them to have fun in the car was pretty much what made this a bad location. He actually felt his head bang against the car's roof at one point as they practically had to dance around one another. He had to push on the car seat to get it to slide as far back as he could to let their bodies come to a natural rest. He was now looking down at Holly wondering what she had planned for him. "Next time, we should probably just exit the car and get in the back, the seats fold."

He gave a wry chuckle as he found himself now sitting in the passenger seat of the car glad that the complex game of human twister was over, and that it hadn't really spoiled the mood. He stopped talking though as she pulled down his pants, and pulled back his boxers. He took a deep breath as she grabbed his cock with a hand. He was stiff, from all the rubbing the two of them had been doing during that game of twister even if his spine was more than a little ungrateful for what had happened.

He let out a soft moan when she ran her tongue along his flesh he let out a sharp gasp which settled down as she started to pump him, and rub his cock with her tongue. When she asked him if it was okay, he replied by patting the redheads hair. He let out a soft groan of pleasure. He hadn't expected Holly to be so forward she had always seemed like the random shy girl, but here alone in his car she was letting herself be a lot more open and a bit of a pervert. "Yeah, it feels great." He said with a soft moan. "Don't stop."

Her head was pretty much the only thing he could touch, so he took his time to run his hands through her short red hair. She looked so very sexy right now. He calmed down considerably as she started to play with him. Pretty much any fear of what could happen at bringing up sex was gone at this point. After all they were on their first date, and she had just started to suck his cock.

Thank goodness she was flexible, otherwise she might have twisted her ankle when slipping of him. Still the awkwardness was worth noone being able to see what she was planning on doing to her crush. "Maybe that would have been best." She agreed with a giggle resting her chin between his legs. A sense of humour could always help with a strange situation and luckily, Holly could always manage to grin.

She was really going to do it, she was going to live out one very dirty fantasy. Like her bullies had said, he would be bored by her if she couldn't bring her writing to life. His hand made her jolt as it stroked through her hair but her tongue dutifully flicked against the mushroom shaped tip of his cock. "Mm~ good." Grinned the nerd rolling the tip of her tongue against his tip, looking up at him even as her lips closed around his meat.

His moans were fantastic and made a heat knot in the pit of her stomach at just how dirty she was being. Her lips pushed down his length as she began to suck. Her hand was still pumping his shaft feeling his heat while her tongue messing sloshed against the member in her mouth. He actually tasted...good. Did that mean sweet little Holly was turning into a fully fledged slut? Wet slurps were filling the car from that noisy little mouth that was moving up and down his cock. Like in every aspect of her life, Holly was methodical as she squeezed his cock in the tight seal her lips made. Her tongue rolled against his shaft, lips sliding up and down his cock till we could manage to take another inch into her mouth.

It wasn't long till she had reached nearly the root of his length holding her mouth still to get used to the sheer size of him. The tension in her throat almost made her eyes water till she could draw her lips back to his tip and shoved herself back down getting into a rhythm. Holly might not have been the most experienced, but she was determined to make him go cross eyed with pleasure. While her hot mouth worked over him, her fingers were gripping the insides of his thighs massaging circles into them with her thumbs.

Back
Top Bottom