Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidentally Revived (Garnet x AlphaZero)

Crow found himself getting further frustrated with this woman, in several different ways. First there was the serious case of blue balls she had given him, that was something he had completely forgotten even occurred to a living body, but a few centuries in a rotting shell would do that to a person. Of course there was also the fact that her and her friends had kicked in his door and kind of stabbed him in the chest, that was also REALLY fuckin annyoing. And she still had the nerv to make demands of him and expect him to do things for her. Who the hell did she think she was?

"Stormcrow" he said, rubbing the bridge of his nose in an attempt to quell the headache he felt comming on. That idoit mayor had given them his full name, not like it meant anything other than just embarrassing him. He didn't need to worry about pissed off realitives or anything, last time he checked the bloodline had died off decades ago. Something she said nagged at the back of his mind though, she called him a Patsy, meaning someone had tried to set him up. Maybe once they figured out where the hell they had ended up and a way back to where they had come from he'd have a chance to look into it and figure out who had tried to make him look like a fool. He drummed his fingers agisnt the arm rest of the chair lost in contemplation for several moments before she commented on his manners.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "Don't lecture me about manners when you're the ones who kicked in my door and stabbed me lady. Then you decided to give me a hand job without finishing and make all these demands of me without having the good manners to finish what you started. And for the record Willow, I heard your friends calling your name earlier, so I don't really need to ask it now do I?"

He scoweled, trying his best to look mad all the while being distracted by the all do alluring image of her sprawled out before the fire displaying herself in full.

"What makes you think I'm gonna let you use my bed?"

Last edited:
"That was it. That's actually one of the cooler names I've heard, if a little dramatic." Smiled the mage stretching on the blanket with a little mewl giving her hips a slight wiggle before laying back down comfortably. Willow was not normally bad tempered even if she was a little fiery but being around Crow certainly seemed to rile her up. On the plus side, he was very fun to tease, which he deserved after all he had put her threw today.

"We were on a quest and you had a lot of henchmen. Besides if you hadn't been stabbed you'd still be a litch. You wouldn't even have a penis. You've got something out of this already. While I'm not going to get paid for a job because someone framed you and I'm completely lost." She said fixing him with a glare. Honestly what did he have to complain about? He had a body, she was who knows where. It hadn't been a fair deal.

"I was going to give you far more than a handjob before you dropped us in that pond although in my defence... You weren't so talkative then." Willow wasn't a pushover just because she was a mage, healers always got a reputation for being soft and she hated it! So when someone disrespected her, she tended to react a little more extremely than most people. "It's still impolite."

An almost serene smile was on her face as she arched her back and grabbed her wand. "Because if you don't let me use the bed, then I'll have to wear PJs." She turned on her back with her arms pressed to cover her breasts and her wand between her legs as she sat up. Technically she was covered as long as she kept her grip on her wand but one little slip could expose her. Part of her didn't care too much about the bed, she just wanted him as riled up as possible. That way if he stormed off, she would get the pleasure of seeing him squirm all night.

Crow ground his teeth.

This was turning into a bottle of wills at this point and he had no intention of loosing it. His fingers dug into the armrest of his chair and fixed her with the best death stare he could muster given the situation. She wasn't wrong, the rotting shell he had been trapped in for all those years had been insufferable and this new body, which he barely recognized as his own, was a vast improvement over his old one, even before he had started to rot alive. He could enjoy things like food and drink and sex again now. Not that he had the opportunity to indulge in any of these activities since being revived. If he really wanted to he could probably use a mind control spell, get her to do what he wanted.

But that crossed a line, it was one thing using magic to create an army of housekeeping skeletons, but something totally different to use it to rob a living breathing person of their free will, even one as infuriating as Willow was proving to be.

"Maybe you should worry about a bath before you worry about sleeping." He said through gritted teeth, jerking his head towards a door at the back of the cabin. He had been fairly detailed in crafting in, and made sure to include a large saltwater bath tile bath set into the floor of the bathroom. Getting her out of his site for a bit would give him time to think and figure out what to do. He wasn't sure how stable to fold was and didn't want it collapsing with them in it.

And he couldn't figure that out with her being a distraction.

"Just..go clean."

Willow met his glare with a smirk as she stroked her wand affectionately. Oh this was fun! Still she did want to sleep... Her party must be searching for her but there was very little she could do. A good night's sleep and some food would let her summon her pack and hopefully it's disappearance would let them know she was alright.

"True, I still have a little ash from kicking in your door." She admitted with no shortage of snark as she rose to her feet facing the fire. Wth a groan she stretched her arms above her head tensing her whole body. Cuts and the trademark scars of an adventurer littered her arms and a few fading bruises marked her legs but in the light of the fire, Willow didn't look any less tempting.

With a yawn she decided to give him a little slack. Not they he deserved any, but she could do with a bath. She wrapped the blanket around her shoulders covering her body before walking over to him as bending to meet his eye.

"I'll be in the bed tonight, one way or another. You can join me if you like, in the bed or the bath." She smiled pressing a sudden kiss to his nose before heading to the bath. Willow indulged herself in a good clean relieved he had included towels and some cleaning oils. A few of those were still safe for use and helped get rid of the dirt on her body. It was wonderful and helped soothe her battered body.

Now that the distraction was out of the way Crow found himself with time to think on everyting that had traspired in the last few hours and the implications of what it may mean. Firstly there was the undead apparently wondering the countryside around his now former residence eating sheep and harassing the locals. He knew they coudn't be his, his fell to peices if they got too far outside of fortress. He had spesificly made sure of that to ensure non of them would get bored and go wondering the countyside.

The locals had made a logical decision, afterall, they knew for sure where Crow was so assuming his minions had been cauding them grief wasn't a stretch. The only conclusion that he could make was that someone had set him up to be offed.

Which brought him to his second line of enquiry, how the hell had he been resurrected? What she had used seemed like nothing more than a simple healing spell, something like that wouldn't have the power to reanimate a dead body let alone create a brand new one.

His fingers drummed against the carved armrest of his.

In the bath Willow was doing some thinking of her own with her wand laying over the bath. Her head was tipped back in the warmth of the water staring at the strange as ancient wand. "What have you gotten me into this time? I wonder what your original master would make of old the trouble you keep causing old friend." She murmured with a wry smile. The wand had been a family heirloom but quite a useless one till Willow began using it. Unfortunately it had the habit of harnessing her already abnormally high tolerance for magic use and magnified it.

She had demolished whole fortresses while trying to blow a door of its hinges, melted stone trying to light a campfire and had teleported herself miles into the air. All of those misadventures were in her early days and she thought her control had finally improved but the more ancient a spell seemed to be, the higher the likelihood that her wand would react in an unexpected way.

She stayed in the bath taking the time to wash herself slowly. Were her friends worried? More importantly, were they safe? If Crow wasn't the necromancer plaguing the countryside then who was? Had they decided to off Crow for personal reasons or was it one of strategy? Ahh... Willow just hoped everyone was safe... She was in the bath until the water began to chill. When she climbed out she at least felt more human and wrapped herself in a warm fluffy towel. She took her wand out with her before sleepily coming over to him.

"Where's the bedroom?" She asked tugging on his shirt sleeve with a yawn. Her hair was starting to curl and all the grime had been washed off leaving her smelling of something sweet. The towel squeezed her curves but Willow was too sleepy to care about possibly exposing herself.

A sigle detail kept sticking in Crow's head, one thing he couldn't really explain. Whoevrr had hired thm used his full name. A name he hadn't used himself since before he had been turned, a name that as far Crow knew hsd been lost to history a century ago.

Lost in thought he hadn't noticed Willow emerge from the bath and when she touched his arm he nearly snapped at her.

But a knock at the cabin door stopped him short and left him confused, staring at the door. The cabin was a space time fold, something he had thrown togeather himself when he had first started to learn magic. The door was supposed to vanish after he closed it. How in the nine hells wss someone knocking on it?

He looked to Willow, jaw hanging open in disbelief, "You expecting someone?" he asked getting to his feet.

The door opened to revral a skeleton loaded doen with bsgs standing there. Crrow arched a brow, ''Mertin, what are you doing here?"

The skeleton replied with a clicking noise and shuffeled across the room and dropped one of the bsgsat Willow's feet.

"Well. I guess you got the butlrr you wsnted." he said with a shrug as he closed the door.

Willow gave him an annoyed glare despite her sleepiness. If he didn't want her to touch him then he shouldn't be zoning out so completely. It was disconcerting that he of all was all she had for protection right now. Ugh she wanted her Knight with her...or even their resident thief would be better company. Just someone she could trust...

"Nope..." She murmured in response grabbing her wand and moving over to her cloak to grab a small dagger. She might not have any magical energy but she didn't need it to stab someone.

"How on earth... You know what,I don't want to know how your skeleton just bent spacial law. I'm not going to think about it." She sighed rubbing her temple before her breath caught in her throat at what the creature was carrying. Those were the majority of her party's bags, even ones that weren't around the fire.

There was a brief moment where it looked like she was going to strike the creature but she held herself back. "Even Lucio could have taken out you so why do you have all of our things? They wouldn't leave without them and most of us sleep on them so you couldn't have taken them without them knowing... Can it speak?" Her voice had a tremor in it, a painful one that seemed to vibrate through her body as she took the bags laying them beside her cloak.

"I want a bed not a butler." Muttered the Mage getting out a long silken night gown that she normally only wore in town. She faced the fire before suddenly dropping the towel leaving her naked body glowing in the fire light. She took a moment to enjoy its warmth before slipping on the form fitting gown that would have been very restrictive if not for the twin slits that ran from her ankle to her hip.

"Goodnight." She muttered before storming over to the bed and collapsing with a huff into the sheets. "Move me if you want but I'm not getting up." She called, voice muffled by pillows.

This whole day had just gotten weirder and weirder and Crow had reached the point that he decided he had enough. He'd figure out Mertin and his sudden apperance later on but for the time being he just wanted rest. And wile he his new found companion frustrated him to absolutely no end he had to admit she has a body that he wouldn't mind making some use of, and more to the point trying out his own new one. She'd been flaunting it at him enough and seemed to enjoy herself enough at the castle that she'd most likely be up to the idea.

He let out a heavy sigh and made his way to the bed room and collapsed next to her on the bed, the plush matress all but swallowing him up, "So you wanna finish what you started back at the castle?"

"You were nicer at the castle." She murmured lying on her stomach and opening one eye sleepily. "Besides I'm starting to feel more like myself now and too be honest... You don't really meet my standard of guy. I really like things rough." The mage had a little grin on her face at that jab as she climbed under the covers giving him one last look at that plump ass that would probably be the perfect bouncy cushion for his hips. Her little insult may have been a lie but it was true that lately she had been with a man far different from Crow. Her dear Knight was a fun fuckbuddy but still quite inexperienced.

A soft hum of pleasure slipped from the Mage as she stretched out her body and then buried herself happily into the pillows. He was still quite close and as she opened an eye to stare at him, she had to admit he was fairly nice eye candy. "This is such an improvement... I've been sleeping on the forest floor for about a week." She murmured snuggling closer to him as one of her legs threaded between his.

With a yawn, Willow rolled over and Crow found himself with an armful of busty mage snuggled up against his side. Sleepy Willow was a bit more touchy feely than her normal persona.

Wile it wasn't what he had been angeling for, Crow felt a certain degree of satisfaction when she snuggeled up to him. Human warmth was something he hadn't felt in several lifetimes, so wile he wasn't getting the chance to be burried balls deep in curvieious redhead there was something comforting and enjoyable about feeling her pressed up against him. He could have argued if he really wanted to, bickered and squabled until something happened. But the truth at that exact moment was he just enjoyed the feeling.

The warmth of her skin through the thin fabric of the night gown was soothing, pleasant in a way he couldn't remember Knowing. The smell or her skin, bath oils and soap wafted into his nose and he took a deep breath, savouring the smell of something that wasn't his own rotting carcus. His arm wrapped around her waist, comming to rest on that firm, plump backside that he wouldn't mind doing things to but didn't bother with much else.

"Yeah sure. Whatever Red." He muttered in response to her dig at him. He knew he wouldn't sleep, but instead he just laid there, drinking in the feeling of human contact and listening to Mertin clattering around the cabin.

Willow's breathing slowed as she felt Crow relax against her. He was warm, the bed was soft and she may not have felt optimistic but in that moment, she was safe. "You're comfy... Good night." Murmured the redhead slipping her arms behind him and squeezing his chest. Her hands formed into loose fists that pressed against his shoulder blades as she got herself comfortable in his arms.

She didn't react badly when his hand came to rest on that plump rear, instead a little sigh slipped against his throat before she drifted off. Willow slept fitfully throughout the night, maybe a few hours extra than she normally did. Eventually the mage began to shift against Crow again making a little whine at the pain in her head. The buxom woman snuggled deeper into his neck squeezing him like a child with a teddy reluctant to wake up.

She needed to drink something but the tingle of her magical energy was once again flowing through her veins. Some noise was forcing her awake but when her eyes flickered open, the mage almost launched herself off the bed at the sight of Mertin shuffling around. "Cornelius!" She squeaked during bolt upright grabbing her wand ready to blast the skeleton away when she saw Crow's face. "O...oh fuck... My heart..." She gasped as everything came back to her and made her lower her wand falling back against the bed.

Crow didn't really sleep, instead he simply lay there, basking in the sensations he'd been deprived of for so long. Not only the warmth of another human being, but the softness of the sheets and matress, the total comfort he had crafted this place to have and it seemed like he was experiencing for the very first time. His senses had been so dulled during his Litchdom that everything seemed new again. Even the rise and fall of his own chest as he breathed was aliens and different. He could have lay there brooding, puzzeling over what had happened, how he had been reformed in this new and vastly improved body, try and figure out who's creatures had been killing ship and pinning the blame on him. Those where all things he could have.

But as he settled in he found himself deciding that, for the time being at very least, none of that mattered, he just wanted to enjoy being human again.

Mertin's entery into the room had gone unnoticed by Crow, he had gotten so use to the clattering of bones it was something he tuned out after a wile. But Willow had noticed it, the sudden change from peaceful sleep to her brandising her wand towards the skeleton quickly shattered the tranquility Crow had been feeling.

Mertin, it seemed had already become aware of the changes to his master and realized what needed to be done, standing in the door with a tray loaded down with bacon and eggs and some kind of fruit juice, none of which would have been in the cabin.

"I dunno, fucking your heart sounds gross and kinda dangerous." He replied, not giving it much thought before sliding from the bed, "Though I think Mertin would prefer if you didn't blast him, he was nice enough to make you breakfast."

He took the tray from Skeleton and set it on the edge of the bed. Mertin for his part shuffeled out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Willow was still clutching at her soft bust trying to keep herself calm after that fright. It was startling to find herself not in her Knight's arms but in bed with a man who hadn't even been a man less than a day ago. But at least she had her power back, and it was comforting to feel the familiar thrum of magic traveling through her body.

"So much for this being a strange dream then." She sighed brushing a fluffy curl out of her eyes giving him a look at his comment. "Yuck, messy too. Don't worry I'm not going to go blast happy. Um... Thank you Mertin." Willow was clearly uncomfortable being around a stranger and a monster but she had little other options. At least there was breakfast.

The mage took a plate placing it on her lap and tucking in with sheer relish. Food always tasted amazing after a battle. She made sure to eat slow enough to really savour the meal before getting up to inspect the bags Mertin had brought back. They were definitely her party's bags...but there just wasn't anything she could do at least for now.

Willow began digging through her bags finding a mulberry dress with a deep neckline and corset made from leather that squeezes her tight. The dress reached her ankles and a single slit extended up her thigh. She slipped into the bathroom to get ready but came out with her dress back open.

"Hey can you help do me up?" She asked brushing her hair away from her bare back. "Also... How are we going to get back? I can teleport but I have no idea how far away we are..." Her hips rolled back pushing her round ass against his hips as he helped her. She was getting annoyingly pent up but she wanted to start things on the right foot today. No more yelling before fainting.

Several things where bothering Crow, he had manged to clear his head and enjoy the relaxation of the night before, no thoughts, just calm. But now that the morning had come, even though it was still dark outside the cabin windows due to his laziness in youth, his mind was now chugging along. There was more he needed to think on, but not those same issues that he had been stewing on the night before, his mind was now firmly planted on his trusty butler and how he had found them. His skull was still partly caved in, and he was still missing an arm but there was no doubt in his mind that this was his butler, but how had he found them, how had he managed to steal ALL the bags from the adventures and how had he not collapsed into a pile of dust when he left the castle.

Willow's question pulled him away from his musing and gave him something else to focus on, even if it was a distraction in its own right. Gods be damned why did he get stranded with a woman who looked like her.

"I'm not really sure yet. There's a lot that's happened in the last day that doesn't make much sense and I need to...." he trailed off, feeling that plump ass rolling against him. He swallowed hard, trying to keep his mind on what needed his attention but he could already feel himself swelling and straining against his pants in a way that was downright painful. Maybe he needed to work something out, get over whatever pent up tension he was feeling so he could focus. His hands rested on her hips, pulling her rear firming back against his own hips, letting her feel his hardness before slowly sliding them up her sides, following the trail of her curves feeling that smooth fabric against his palms before rounding to her front, taking those glorious tits in his hands to maul and tease through her dress, "Lets worry about that in a bit, I need to clear my head first," he whispered in her ear, lips trailing along her neck.

"True...we need to get back. Whatever is happening, it seems to be around the area your castle is in. Plus my friends are still there...or at least I might be able to find a trace of them there..." The odds weren't looking good for simply finding her party. Willow gave a sigh trying to will away an oncoming migraine at the thought of everything that had happened on what was meant to be a simple job. She just hoped everyone was alright...

Willow sighed softly not wanting to overthink, there was nothing she could do here and far too many other things to think about. One of the more interesting things that could currently occupy her attention was the man squeezing her hips. The redhead bit her pink bottom lip as her plush ass was pushed against his pelvis.

"You know, I'm beginning to think you don't know how to button up a dress." Said the mage with a soft laugh when his hands became greedier and drew out a gasp. As much as Crow has irritated her, she had to agree with him. Clearing her head was well overdue. She gave a few more little gasps as he teased and squeezed her body before she began rolling her add back against him. Willow was soon grinding on his cock as her ass worked up and down his crotch like a paintbrush.

"It's best to start the day with a clear mind. Any distractions should be removed as soon as possible, don't you agree?" Asked the redhead while moving his hands into her deep neckline. With a few more gyrations against his hips, Willow had managed to tug her arms out of her sleeves and expose those full jiggly breasts. If she wasn't wearing an under bust corset, then the dress would have slid right off. Her hand reached back to stroke the back of his head while her other tugged her dress away from her rear, thankfully the large slit going up the dress meant she could expose her bubble butt quite easily.

"A clear mind makes for better decision making." He murmured in agreement.

There was no denying that her body was a wonderful thing, and it was becoming very clear to Crow that she knew how to use it, and what she enjoyed being done to it. He reveled in joys of her magnificent tits, feeling the weight of those perfect globes in his hands, the supple flesh easily kneeding between his fingers. Warm and soft and utterly alive she felt almost unreal in arms.

A low groan escaped from his as she rubbed her plush ass against him, the cloth of his pants doing little to dampen the sensation of her grinding against him. He leaned down as she reached around the back of his head, his lips brushing against the smooth skin of her neck.

His throbbing prick ached inside the confines of his pants, wanted to be released but he couldn't bring himself to free a hand from their current burden. His fingers found her nipples to pinch and tugg at, teasing the little nubs before returning to the daunting task of trying to fit the entirety of her tits in his hands.

"God's you're perfect." He murmured, his breathing already starting to become labored and shallow.

Back
Top Bottom