Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidentally Revived (Garnet x AlphaZero)

Garnet

Super-Earth
The plumes of smoke leaving the ruins of the fortress were starting to fade away, apart from one. In the throne room, which now lacked a major part of its roof, there was a large camp fire burning away at bones and broken futiture. Curled in front of the fire were five exhausted adventurers all in various states of pain. The leader of the party Sir Cornellius was hunched over, sitting on an end table he had found, with his sword plunged in the dirt in front of him. His armour was broken and dented but a blue light shimmered over his skin. The light was on all the party members and strongest over their thief Lucio who was passed out and bandaged up. The other two members, an elf archer who went by Tia, no one could pronounce her full name, and a spellcaster who focused more on setting thing alite in interesting ways, Bruno, were playing a game of cards. The final member was the creator of the strange light, Willow, who was chanting softly over her wand. Her green eyes had taken on a shimmer of blue against the soot smeared on her cheek. Her strawberry blonde curls were wild and out of her normal braid and floated from their place on her shoulders.

The old wand could be heavy and tempermental at times, but other wands tended to...explode when she used them. Willow had got off lucky being the least injuried and was using a powerful group heal. It wasn't one she had used before, but it was certainly effective. They were still in the room where the litch had fallen and had only really moved to make the bonfire, but now her friends were starting to come alive again.

"Alright. We should retire to the bedrooms. The west wing is stable so we'll sleep in those rooms. Bruno have you fiished dividing our rations for the night?" ordered Cornelius standing upright seemingly determined to keep the group's honour and propiety as he gathered up his belongings. Bruno groaned standing as he doled out their feedbags and helped Lucio up. "Willow can you stand? I can help you to a room." he offered coming over. She had to smile, her knight already had his arms full of armour and weaponry, it was quite cute.

"Actually I wanted to stay by the fire a little longer. This spell seems to be on a timer so its best you guys get out of range or I might end up healing you all night."

"Ah! I understand! Very well but don't stay up too long." he nodded knowing how exhausted she would be if her mana wasn't given time to recover. He was definitely the mother hen of the group....

She wished her friends good night before slowly starting to end the spell. Her link with each party member faded slowly one by one but just when she thought she was done, she felt her power flare up again. Her wand glowed brighter and brighter in her hands as all the heat in the area seemed to focus into one spot by the throne. Willow stood trembling, smoothing out her long blue skirt, half had been ripped off, and pulled her heavy cloak closer to hide her equally damaged blouse that was only holding on thanks to her corset.

Something was still being healed, it had been the whole time! Around the throne ash started to rush into one shape. The others wouldn't hear her and she felt like she was pinned to the spot as blue flames surrounded the...figure?

Last edited:
For two centuries he had been known and feared as the Dreadlord Stormcrow, destroyer of kingdoms and lord of the damned dead. In reality he had been Gideon Stormcrow, or simply Crow as anyone who had known him before the accident had called him, a talented young mage who by misfortune had ended up as a lich, a condition that Crow had found to be highly over rated. Why anyone would willingly choose to become a Lich was beyond him. Yeah unlimited power was great and all but being stuck inside your own body wile it slowly decayed around you and not dying was not a particularly desirable situation in Crow's mind. Even if worms had been slowly eating his brain he could still think clearly enough.

After two centuries of traveling the world trying to find a way to break his curse and being attacked every single time he set foot in a town, he finally decided to give up, find an isolated fortress in the mountains to spend eternity in peace. It wasn't ideal, but it was atleast quit, conjuring up a handful of undead minions to keep the place clean and pulling the occasional demon from the void when he needed conversation. He had attempted to conjour up a succubus at one point but that hadn't gone very well. "Happens to guys" she said, but Crow wasn't sure that having parts of your anatomy fall off from rot was something every guy had happen.

It was almost a blessing when some adventures had kicked in the door and drove a blade through his chest while he was napping, putting an end to his suffering and giving him some kind of peace. At least that's what he thought. He had been swept up in sweet oblivion for only a few short minutes before he was suddenly aware of the world again. Seeing his home in a ruined state and the hero's that had come to fight him huddeled around a fire before departing.

He could feel himself trying to scream in frustration, that for whatever reason he was being robbed of the peace he had wanted for so long, and it wasn't long before he could hear himself screaming as his body was reconstructed from the ashes that had been left after his death.

Eyes glowing with a pale blue light looked wildly around the throne room.

"No!" He shouted stomping on foot on the floor in frustration, "No! No! Fuck no!' he stormed down the steps, throwing up his hands, "Why the fuck is this happening to me AGAIN?!" he came to a haul infront of the remains of a mirror that had been used to help reflect light around the chamber and let out a gasp of surprise. Wile he looked a little on the thin side, his body wasn't decaying any more, all the damage that had occurred over two centuries was undone and a wide grin spread across his, he was alive again dispite not wanting to be, but he had his human body back, all of it, even the parts that had rotted off. He was also completely naked.

Willow was pleading with the gods that Cornelius would come stomping down those stairs and drag her to bed. Whatever was growing was sucking her power straight out of her. Every breath she took felt like she was breathing in hot sand that filled her burning lungs. Her hands were clenched in a white knuckle grip against her wand and no matter how hot the wood grew under her fingers, she couldn't let go. Oh God what if it exploded! A wand of this size and age blowing up might just kill her or at the very very least send her through a wall or two.

Then just as she felt like her body couldn't take any more of this agony, the bond snapped letting her take a deep desperate breath before falling to the ground. She lay there panting with her body trembling like a frightened kitten convinced that this would be how she died when her wand returned to us natural temperature of sun baked wood. She felt dizzy and exhausted but alive with her mana trickling back into her veins.

The ginger haired woman sat on her thighs looking dreadfully pale in time to properly see the figure's outburst. Oh... That was definitely a man, a very naked ranting man. Willow looked a sight, all bruised from his henchmen, and with sooty cheeks stained with tear tracks that she couldn't remember crying. The man hadn't seemed to notice her in front of the fire but that voice was very familiar to Willow. She had heard it when she was creeping around the fortress avoiding those annoying minions of his that kept attacking villages and killing sheep.

But how on Earth was the litch back?! He certainly didn't seem happy about it. He hadn't even given the typical victorious cackle most enemies did before plotting revenge against their supposed slayers.

"What the hell..." She said louder than she had intended still sitting on her knees. The curvy mage didn't know if it was the exhaustion or perhaps are had been bumped on the head during a fight, but her normal calm tact was no where to be found. Willow was openly examining her um...her patient. He was thin but strong and tall with quite the fine ass. Even now that the spell her broken, the mage could still feel some sort of bond between her and the strange man.

Well at least he wasn't a litch anymore. That was good... Probably.

"Who... What the fuck are you?!" Yelled the mage finding enough energy to give a shout and point he wand at the figure. "You...you nearly killed me!" Willow didn't know if she had another spell left but maybe blasting the ceiling would wake up the others. Right now, though, she couldn't just start throwing attacks everywhere. Hell, she was only 5"4' for goodness sake! She wasn't really the intimidating type but she had to try!

Crow stayed planted infront of the mirror turning this way and that, admiring his physique as it quickly began to devlope, the thin, almost skeletal limbs developing at an unnatural pace into lean with well defined muscles and it wasn't long before he was sporting six pack abs, something that was a very new concept to him if anything he was shaping up to look better than he did when he was alive the first time, and he wasn't complaining too much. Someone shrieking behind him caused him to snap around, locking his pale gaze on the woman standing there. For a moment he was taken back, finding her to be just his type, curiving in all the right places and showing just enough skin to spark the imagination. After ogeling her for several moments he realized who she was.

"Nearly killed you!" He shouted back, raising a finger to point at her, "You and your friends kicked down my front door and DID kill me! I was just sitting her minding my own businesses and you guys DID kill me!"

New #5
Willow was blushing a deep crimson as his body swelled and filled with blood and strength. The pallor had left his face and his skin was looking softer and healthier with every second. It was a hypnotizing thing to watch but the fact remained...How had she brought back the dead?! Was she a necromancer now? Had she always been a necromancer? But if so, why wasn't he more corpsey?

He looked very human and very very manly. It was taking all her self restraint to not look below his waist. Then he snapped his head round and fixed her with a stare. Willow was now becoming quite aware of how much damage his minions had done to her clothes.

"I'd hardly call killing all the sheep in a twenty mile radius 'minding your own business'! Seriously what do your minions have against sheep?!" She yelled back after jolting back. "Just! Just turn around!" She ordered blushing red to the tips of her ears. He was pretty big but she didn't want to look when he might kill her. Don't let her die via a naked litch or whatever this naked man now was!

"How did you connect yourself to my spell?" Asked Willow in a softer tone, digging her staff into the floor to help support her weight. She felt like she was going to be sick or pass out or both...

Last edited:
"What do you mean killing sheep? There's an effective range on my spell that if my constructs leave the grounds they fall apart!" He shouted back.

As if on que one of his minions, a skeleton with part of its skull caved in, missing and arm and wearing a butler's uniform shuffled into room and came to a stop. Crow diverted his attention towards the bag of bones and scowled, "Mertin, go find me some clothes please. And check to see who else WASN'T brutalized by these interlopers we need to start fixing up the house."

He looked up through one of the holes in the ceiling, "Looks like is may rain so be quick about it."

The Skeleton, Mertin, bowed stiffly and shuffled out of the room leaving Crow to turn his attention back to the woman, "And you," he said pointing a finger towards young woman, "what makes you think I hijacked your stupid spell? I was glad to be dead. Being a lich sucks! But that didn't give you and your band of merry morons the right to lock down my door and pick a fight."

"Then who is letting skeletons run across the countryside?" She growled glaring at him. Damn... Everything really hurt and she felt so dizzy. Willow gave a squeak when his little servant shuffled in and hugged her wand closer to her chest. Normally she would have just blasted the thing, but she hadn't an ounce of power left.

Oh that was it. With great effort, Willow stomped up the stairs to his throne and jabbed her finger against his bare chest. "Don't you dare blame this on us! We were legally hired to come here and deal with whoever has been terrorizing the local villages! Why the hell would we come to this damn Castle otherwise?! There's no herbs for healing, barely any pure water around, little food and every time we light a fire, the undead try to make us join them!" She yelled bottom lip trembling with frustration.

She really shouldn't have got so worked up. The next instant found the former litch with a chest full of exhausted busty mage clutching on to his shoulders. The redhead was ready to keel over and hadn't an ounce of Mana in her. Her wand was pressed against his shoulder while she tried to straighten herself up again.

"If you want to be dead again, my friends can make that happen. They'll be back soon." Willow said between weak huffs of breath. "But that might not have the effect you want. You may end up rotting all over again and return to being a litch."

"I don't know. But I can assure you they didn't come from here! Maybe whoever hired you did to try and frame me!" He shouted back, "maybe your so called client was behind it! How much do you really know about this person? Oh wait, if you're willing to break into someone's home and kill them than CLEARLY it doesn't matter to you how trustworthy a person is as long as they're paying you. God I fuckin HATE adventurers. The whole reason I moved here! To get away from people like YOU!"

Crow was fuming, he could actually feel his pulse hammering, a strange feeling that, if he wasn't otherwise distracted with being pissed off, would have given a moment to stop and think about exactly what was going on.

It wasn't until she collapsed onto him that he finally stopped yelling. Feeling her warmth was invigorating, refreshing in a way he hadn't known in centuries and caused something to stir in him. And outside of him as well as he felt himself beginning to harden. Almost on reflex his hand went down to try and grab her, craddeling her well proportioned backside in hand wile the other rather accidentally came to rest on her breasts.

"How dare you! I'm not going to be lectured by a former LITCH! The village chief hired us! You know because there were skeletons killing sheep and people decided they didn't want to see what was going to happen when there were no more sheep left!" She shouted beginning to tear up the more he yelled at her. "I'm NOT some idiot adventurer who just steals loot from any house left unlocked!" Willow was wavering now with her voice growing thick with emotion. The exhaustion was getting to the poor mage.

Willow stayed against his chest giving a sniffle while he held her up. He was so nice and warm, maybe from her own magic. But either way, he felt nice and comforting. For a former skeleton, he didn't smell half bad either and she couldn't resist nuzzling into his neck feeling her bottom lip catch slightly on his skin till she pouted. It took her a few more moments before she realised just how he was holding her up. His hands were quite big... And they felt nice grabbing her.

"You're a perv..." She muttered giving her ass a small shake against his hand. "And you're mean. Stealing all my mana and then yelling at me. I'm already tired and then you had to take everything!" Whimpered Willow counting on to him to stand trying her best not to sniffle. She was a powerful mage who could split castles in half with her magic, slay the fiercest of beasts and heal almost any wound! She couldn't be known as a crybaby on top of that reputation! It took so long to earn and she couldn't exactly split another castle, just it's gates really, in half! She wasn't entirely sure how she did it the first time.

Last edited:
Her butt was arm and soft and he couldn't help but give it a firm squeeze when she shook it. He hadn't touched a woman in hundreds of years so he'd have to be excused for being abit of a letch. But better a letch than a lich at this point in time anyways. He was having trouble thinking at that moment one what she was saying, something about sheep and scared and villagers and a mayor. But none of it was really sinking in, he was distracted by her warmth and her softness, sensations he was having trouble remembering the last time he had felt anything so pleasent.

He wanted more, wanted to feel more of her, wanted just about everything he could of her. Without thinking he fell back onto his throne, tugging her into his lap as he did, blood flowing quickly and engorging his newly formed cock to an impressive length and girth.

Willow felt a little delirious from her exhaustion but she could still feel the way he pulled her closer and dug his fingers deep into the meat of her ass. She supposed he wouldn't have had much action as a litch. She couldn't go more than a week without it so she couldn't imagine how pent up he must be. Normally she would sneak off to collect firewood with Corneillus and seduce him into fucking her against the nearest tree or pull him into a sneaky blowjob if the pair were ever alone in a dungeon.

She hadn't had that chance on this mission. It had been far too dangerous. "Oh where's all that anger gone now? Did you even have a cock as a litch? That must have been so sad not even getting to pleasure yourself huh?" She snickered against him neck giving his jaw a little bite. Yep she was definitely delirious and would be passing out pretty soon but that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun.

Willow squeaked when he tugged her in his lap squashing her breasts flush against his chest and her hips against his cock. Oh gods was he huge! So hard too! The mage rolled her hips forward with a gasp as he ran against her panties. She kept dry humping him slowly while her face pressed against his throat letting out her shaking breaths against his skin.

"Heh poor baby." Purred Willow nibbling at his neck and slipping her hand around his shaft to pump. Her other hand teased his tip with her thumb. "You shouldn't have taken my mana. I'm going to leave you so hard unless you think you can cum soon."

Not even a moment ago she had been starting to cry, now she was in his lap grinning against his still hardening member, teasing him with her words and playful little bites as if some switched had been flipped, turning her into a wonton bitch in heat, not that Crow had any intention of complaining. His first woman in God's only knew how long and she was redhead with a nice plump ass and a great pair of tits.

He let out a gasp when he felt her hands on hard shaft, soft and smooth against his rigid length, her thumb working over swollen tip. She had to use both hands, he didn't remember a woman ever having to use both just to jerk him of. He tugged at the front of his top, ripping the flimsy cloth, exposing her spectacular tits to the world so he could maul them in his hand, "these are spectacular" he growled hungerly.

Willow wasn't sure what had come over her, but the knowledge that she was safe, positioned on top of a very muscular well hung man and still with adrenaline working it's way through her system seemed to be a powerful aphrodisiac. When it wore off however... Well he may not like her so much.

Her lips kissed along his neck and nipped as his collar bone till she found his pulse and began to suck and kiss. Her hips were rocking up against his while those warm hands of hers were eagerly pumping his cock. He was just so thick and feeling him throbbing was wonderful especially when she rolled her tumb ever so lightly against his throbbing tip. She wanted him as hard as he possibly could be and lowered her hand to rub against his sack before going back to pumping him with both.

Willow was taken aback by the sudden ripping off her blouse but soon puffed out her chest like a cadet and gave a soft little mewl. "I think this proves you're very much alive." She giggled kissing him, teasing his bottom lip with sucks and a bite till he let her in. "You know. I'd really love to ride this. You're actually pretty cute, all needy like this but you should have been nicer to me." Laughed the mage softly. Her voice was a little slurred and breathing was under even but he wouldn't know just what that was warning him off. Turns out, she was going to pass out and nearly crack open her skull if he hadn't caught her. Now he had a lapful of half naked slutty mage who's companions were upstairs and would definitely try to undo her work if given the chance.

Crow found himself panting against her touch, grinding against her wile his hands continued to busy themselves with her more than generous tits, squeezing and juggling in his hands. He hadn't realized how much he missed the feeling of an amazing pair of tits in hands wile he had been dead and hers where the best possible pair to remind him of that. His lips parted at her urging to meet hers, his tounge, seeming abnormally long compared to how he remembered it slid past to mingle inside her mouth, wresting wetly with her own before breaking away, groaning as she continued to expertly work his hard shaft with the skilled hands of a mage.

"I'd love to let you ride it all you want." He growled. His hands trailed down to rest on her hips, his own griding agaisnt her and trying to urge her on. Her hands where driving him mad and he wanted to be inside her.
Crow lowered his face, burrying it in the deep inviting Valley of her cleavage, breathing deeply of her sweaty skin, savoring the smell of a living person. She saggged forward agaisnt him, pinning him against the back of the throne, his face still burried deep between her tits, finding it hard to breath. This had awkward very quickly. From enjoying the pleasures of living flesh again to finding himself possibly being smothered to death by tits.

Wile it certainly was dispointing that this could possibly be the end for him, again, there where less enjoyable way Crow could think of dying.

The mage was cheekily pressing kisses almost drunkenly as her light headedness set in. Litch or not, his hands felt amazing playing with her breasts as her nipples quickly stiffened against his hand. Every sensation she felt was amplified and her sense of reason was no where to be found but just as she was reaching her peak of excitement, her consciousness snapped like a cord. She landed breast first against his face warm but limp without any strength left in her. His magic on the other hand wasn't the strength he had as a litch, but some magical power was starting to return to him. Probably from sucking the poor mage dry.

"Willow? Is the spell finished? Don't tell me you need to be tucked in?" Called a voice from up the large staircase. His voice echoed through the throne room me but he was still quite far up the stairs.

"Ng... Cornelius?" She murmured sitting up slightly nearly slipping back out of his lap. "He'll probably kill you if he sees you." She murmured weakly trying to get off his lap and failing. She was just too weak and was soon back out of consciousness again! The knights would probably see his sweet mage half naked and helpless sitting in a strange man's lap. There wasn't a doubt that he would try and take his head for that alone however, Willow had only healed him enough so that he was human once more. If he was killed then there was a good chance that he would succumb to the curse that had trapped his mind in his own decaying body for so long. It didn't seem likely that the busty mage would be able to heal him again.

"Willow are you awake? You can't sleep down here. It's very improper!" Called Cornelius coming down the stairs. Crow would have to think of something and fast since the poor mage was hardly in a condition to defend him. She could barely keep hold of her wand which now rested against his throne.

Only a moment ago Crow had been having the time of his life with this redhead. Well, time of his second life anyways, not that he had done a whole lot with it other than end up with a nasty case of blue balls that he'd hopefully get a chance to work out, preferably with the red head who caused him to be in that state. And hopefully for as long as possible in as many different positions as possible though if that wasn't in the cards he'd be more than happy with a blow job or a titfuck. Because how could he not want to with tits like hers?

But there where more pressing issues to worry about at the moment, the sound of heavy footfalls growing closer and echoing in the cavernous hallway signnaled the approach of danger and the one time Lich needed to think quick. He couldn't sense his minions, any of them even though he knew Mertin was there but he couldn't sense him. Whatever she had done had broken his connection to his minions, otherwise he'd just get someone to attack the knight as a distraction wile he made an exit. But that clearly wasn't happening. His mind racing Crow reached back through the centuries of magical knowledge in his brain and uttered a simple spell. A quick flash of light and they vanished from the throne room, suddenly suspended several feet above a clear mountain spring before falling into the water below.

Crow surfaced still clinging to the mage, wiping hair from his face and sputtering for air. Well they had gotten out of the castle. But now he didn't know where he had teleported them to.

It was nice to finally have a nap. It my not be under the best circumstances, sitting half naked in front of a former litch, well on top of him. But still, after getting through his tight defenses, the mage was in need of a rest, a bath, a meal and a good fuck to loosen that tension in her body. Preferably in that order. So falling unconscious wasn't too bad even if it wasn't ideal. The litch felt so warm as she sat snuggled into his neck, breasts squashed against that broad muscular chest although his bare cock pressing against her tight panties was a little uncomfortable.

The redhead didn't really have to worry about her companion's reaction being blissfully asleep and just nuzzled deeper into the former master of the castle's neck. Willow could have happily stayed on his lap for hours snoozing fitfully but that wasn't what fate had in store for the exhausted mage. Her next conscious moment was spent being surrounded by water and coughing desperately when she reached the surface.

Willow's arms were wrapped around him in a death grip looking confused and panicked in her hazy state. "W-what the hell..." She whimpered "Dreams don't hurt this much..." She complained her head falling weakly against his shoulder. All she wanted was some sleep god damn it!

The pool thankfully only came up to Crow's waist, allowing him to stand upright and not have to worry about drowning which meant he had one thing to not worry about. However that was only one thing out of several. He was still naked, and now soaking wet which was going to get uncomfortable fast. He still had the mage hanging around his neck, something he quickly rectified by detaching himself from her grip, something he lamented for the time being but he deemed necessary wile he tried to figure where they where.

He whiped water from his face and pushed his hair out of the way, surveying the landscape for anything he may recognize from the lands around his fortress and his efforts baring little fruit. Crow laughed nerviously, "Well, the good news is, we're not in the castle anymore and don't need to worry about your friend's trying to kill me again."

He shrugged, trying to play the next part off as if it was nothing at all, "The bad news is I have no idea where we are. I know we're not in the Calron mountains by my fortress, but beyond that I don't know much else."

The mage gave a squeak as her arms were pried off her warm hold dropping her into the water. She forced herself up spluttering a second time with water running down her face and half naked body. "What the hell did you do that for. I'm freezing!" Said the mage looking around dazed. Water was running off her curves as they stood in the pool.

"Fantastic." She said wryly flicking back her auburn locks. At least that was a plus point. She didn't fancy explaining just why she had gotten half naked and started dry humping a recently revived litch. She wadded to the shore flopping on the grassy shore and tugging her corset back over her breasts. She rested with her feet still in the water taking a good look around them in confusion.

"Well we're not on the side I came from... I don't know where the hell we are. What I do know is that we have no food, no tent and I'm very very close to passing out after you sucked out my magic." She groaned flopping to her back on the grass shivering. "We need to find shelter. There's no point in is wandering around in the dark. It'll give me a chance to figure out just how this happened too..."

Crow rolled his eyes in annoyance. All she had done since he had awoken was complain about how he had stolen her magic. That and try very very hard to ride him hard. The second part of that didn't bother him so much, the first part was starting to grate on her nerves. If she hadn't decided to put him in a compromising possison to begin with he never would have had to find a way out of the castle in a rush and dumped them in the pound.

"My magic my magic." He said in a mocking tone as he sloshed his way over to the banks where she was still, very much naked, the cold water doing very little to quell his....condition and his prick bobbed up and down as he stormed across the pond, "I didn't hear you complaining too much about your magic when you where jerking me off and dry humping me back in the castle. Is that what you want? huh? do you just want a cock in you? will that make you happy?"

Willow hugged her slick body tight pulling he knees to her chest. Oh god it was cold! She wanted to go back to the campfire or even cuddle up to Cornelius. Anything was better than sitting soaked in the bank of a river in next to rags. A little heat managed to go to her cheeks as she watched him match towards her with his hard cock bouncing around. "Maybe I did that because I was exhausted and vulnerable you ancient bastard! You certainly enjoyed it, at least it stopped you bitching about us killing your rotting body!" She hissed back furious but with her bottom lip trembling slightly.

"Oh do excuse me! You're right I really shouldn't complain its not like you've caused any massive problems by stealing my fucking magic!" Yelled the redhead getting to her feet and coiling her hand around his cock. Her smooth hand was far warmer than the water and oh so soft and her fingers were rubbing against his shaft.

"Maybe if you stopped thinking with this and used what you've taken to start a fire or find a shelter I would stop complaining and take care of this hm?!" Her knees were knocking together and her nipples were painfully stiff. "Make. A. Fire." She growled glaring up at him with a sniffle. "I want to be warm." The redhead was prepared to stuck off this annoying former litch while he cast the spell but at the same time she was also very open to the idea of lighting him on fire if he didn't hurry up.

Crow met her gaze, his pale eyes locking with hers. She was right, starting a fire was will within his abilites, hell even conjuring up some kind of shelter was possible. He'd expermented with extra dimensional constructs before, crafting a structure using magic that was bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. Her hand on his throbbing hard on brought a groan from his lips, making it hard for him to think. Any of the things he wanted he was easily capable of, but he was worried. The teleporation spell had been basic and ended up dumping them somewhere he hadn't predicted as if somehow the spell had been interfeared with. If casting a fire spell went wrong he could burn down the entire forest and kill them in the process.

Focus focus focusbiting.

He shouted in his own head, something that was being made very very difficult at that moment. He squeezee his eyes shut, blocking out the distracting image of the sobbing wet redhead and her spectacular rack and trying to block out the pleasureable sensation of her hand.

Crow balled up his fists, feeling his nails biting into his fleshy plam.

And a door appeared behind them. There was no shimmer of magic or flash of light. One moment it wasn't there, and then it was. A simple oak door without a frame and a polished brass knob.

With some reluctance he pulled her hand away from cock and took two quick steps towards the door and opened, standing to once side to hold the door open for her, revealing what looked to be a small cottage with a roaring fire on the other side.

"Is this good enough for you? Or do you want a Butler as well?"

The shivering mage didn't break her glare with him or take her hand off his cock till he started his spell. She gently released his manhood as the familiar tingle of magic started to swirl around the area. Willow jolted seeing the newly formed door stepping away just in case things went awry with his magic again. Luckily it seemed fine as he swung open the door.

"Oh thank goodness!" She sighed quickly stepping in the cottage. The heat hit her instantly as she looked around ignoring his little jab. This place was so cozy and had an abundant of blankets slung over furniture. Willow slipped off her heavy water logged cloak and hung it on a chair beside the fire. Next came her sopping wet boots and torn skirt. Her corset just fell off after that as she spread a blanket across the floor in front of the fire and laid on her stomach completely exhausted.

"Now that you mention it, a butler would be nice." She sighed teasingly as the fire warmed up her bare body. That round ass and creamy skin looked amazing bathed in fire light but the redhead hardly seemed to care, she was too concerned with actually resting. Before long she was already lightly dozing on the blanket, her body relaxing from the powerful shivers that had rocked her outside.

"Hey... What's your name?" She asked after ten minutes of dozing. She lifted her head to rest her chin on her crossed arms as her hands seemed to glow softly and weakly. A good sign that her magic was trying to fill her body again but she really hadn't been kidding when she said he had taken every drop.

Crow couldn't help but scowel at her comment about a Butler, "well too bad for you mine is back at the castle. And if I tried telporting him there's no telling where he could end up."

He was feeling tired and frustrated as they entered the cabin, the door swinging shut on its own behind him. He was amazed he had been able to conjure the door up, it had been so long since he had expermented with the pocket dimension it wasn't even sure it would still be stable but here it was exactly as he remembered, cozy and warm, the sound of rain beating against the windows. Of course looking out the windows didn't show anything other than an endless void of black, he had never gotten around to building anything outside of the cabin. He collapsed into a comfy air chair, watching her strip down, still very much arroused by sight and doing very very little to hide that fact.

When she dozed off he decided he needed to do something about being naked and vanished into a small room off the main one, eventually emerging in a very basic outfit of loose cotton pants and a well tailored black shirt and collapsed back into the chair.

"So you kicked in my door and tried to kill me without even knowing my name." He replied, resting his chin on a balled up fist, fixing her with a hungery gaze, "you adventures have no manners. You can just call me Crow."

"You're acting like I've done something awful to you, unless you were enjoying your existence as worm food." Snorted the ginger haired woman as the fire light played across her bare form. Her hair looked like flames the more it dried. After the horrible shock of the cold water against her aching body, the warm fire crackling with its warmth licking her glistening skin was pure heaven.

"I'll have a try teleporting my things after a nap. I doubt you have any women's clothes but I may have to borrow a shirt to sleep in. Mm this fire feels so nice though..." She wondered when he had made such a cozy cottage, it was hard to imagine him making it as the litch but who knew how much sanity he managed to hold on to. Although the vast majority of litches did usually go mad with power before becoming a creature of rot. The rot just seemed to help the insanity along.

"The mayor just called you Storm... something or other. If you didn't kill those sheep then there's no bounty for us. It was exhausting getting even close to your stronghold so there's something causing mayhem. You made the perfect patsy, not too astute of you." Yawned the mage. The causal teasing tone of her sleepy voice gave her the confidence of a much less naked woman. Her large breasts were squashed against the blanket but he could still see the plump sides of her clevage from under her folded arms.

Willow lazily turned her head to look at him and his new outfit. He filled it out well. She then realised that their positions had been reversed, him fully clothed and her stark naked. "You clean up well. You know, you never asked my name. Terrible manners." The smirk on her face and fire behind her naked body made her look far more like a succubus than a mage. "Is there a bed?"

Back
Top Bottom