Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's Pet (Stonetribe x Midnight Lass)

Stonebones

Star
"Hmm hmm hmm~"

Abe sat there in home room, quietly and cheerfully humming to himself as he day dreamed about his teacher, Deja Williams. He imagined the two of them going on various dates like having a picnic together or him treating her to dinner at a fancy restaurant, rather tame and innocent girl fantasies compared to those of his fellow male students. Yes, ever since the school year had started, he had found himself hopelessly smitten with her. And thanks to his model student behavior, she was rather fond of him as well. And even though he know such a romance was so unlikely, he would still go out of his way to please her and receive her praise. He so very much wished for a chance to spend time alone with her. Even if he just got the chance to get to know her better and enjoy her company would be enough to make him plenty happy!

Last edited:
Deja Williams sat at her desk, theoretically catching up on her paperwork, but in reality doing a little daydreaming. She had a four day weekend coming and she was planning to enjoy it thoroughly. The meteorologist was predicting a late Indian summer that weekend, and she was planning to take full advantage of it before winter set in. She was already picturing going for a run in the park not far from her apartment.

Deja gave her head a little shake to bring her to the here and now. Unfortunately, she wasn't in her favorite running outfit, but in the comfortable jeans, button up shirt and forest green pull over sweater that was one of her pleasant, conservative "go to" outfits for teaching.

Deja looked over her home room class and found all her students at work (or at least appearing to be at work) on different assignments. No doubt they wanted to get as much schoolwork done as possible so they could enjoy the upcoming extended weekend unencumbered.

Deja's eyes fell on Abe and she gave a small smile. The young man seemed to have drifted off into his own little world, humming to himself. Probably already doing whatever he was planning to do this weekend, Deja thought to herself with a smile. Well, Deja wasn't going to interrupt his daydreaming. Deja liked Abe well enough.. He was usually very attentive in class, turned his work in on time or even early, consistently aced his exams and was never any trouble.

Deja was about to return to her paperwork when a messenger from the principal's office entered, handing her a memo. Deja took the memo and smiled at the messenger before turningher attention to the contents of the memo. Then she audibly sighed.

The administration had asked...well, politely commanded...Deja to remain after school for a couple of hours, to make sure her rooms and the rooms in her wing were straightened up before the weekend. There was some "blah blah blah" about why the custodial staff couldn't do it, but the gist was that it fell to her to do so.

Well, there are benefits to teaching in a private school, but I guess this is one of the drawbacks, Deja thought to herself. Anyway, I'll still have the weekend to myself.

Deja continued reading down the list of things she was expected to do. Fortunately, nothing major was on the list. Just poking her head into a few of the other buildings before going home. It meant getting home in the evening rather than the afternoon, but being a young, single woman, it was more of an irritant to Deja than anything else.

Deja set the memo down on the desk and got back to her paperwork, determined to make sure she wouldn't stay one second later than necessary this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abe was snapped out of his blissful trance like day dreaming when he noticed one of the school's staff members come into the room and hand Deja a note. More importantly (to him at least) was that he took notice of her decisively annoyed reaction after reading said note. Uh oh, was something wrong? Miss Williams was a both an exceptional teacher and hard worker, so whatever was in that note must have been particularly bothersome to elicit the displeased expression she showed.

He immediately came to the conclusion that he wanted to help her out in any way he could. Such a mindset towards the young women wasn't uncommon for Abe, as this certainly wouldn't be the first time he'd volunteer to help her out during school hours. He was, for lack of a better term, a bit of a teacher's pet after all. He would usually try to make his intentions not overtly obvious though. Most of the time he was successfully discreet, but other times... not so much, often rather cutely and endearingly so.

As the bell for homeroom was about to ring, the students in the classroom began to pack up their things and proceed to their next class. For Abe though, his next class happened to be right here taught be his favorite teacher. Realizing that he had a bit of time, he decided to make his move. Getting up and walking over to her desk, he didn't want to be nosy and ask her about the memo outright, so instead he merely tried to strike up a casual conversation and lead it into that direction. "Hey there Miss Williams!" He said in his usual cheerful voice. "Aren't you glad that we get ourselves a nice four day weekend? Me and my friends are planning to go see that new superhero movie that's coming out. How about you? Any plans on how you'll spend the time off?"

Deja looked up at the young man who had stopped at her desk with a smile. "I'm sure you and your friends will have a good weekend, Abe. Don't you have a birthday coming up?"

Abe grinned widely in return. "I do as a matter of fact! I'll be turning seventeen later this month. How'd you know?" He paused for a bit, actually unsure at first before it hit him a moment later. "Oh right, your a teacher ha ha! The school has basic information like that for all the students heh.." He blushed a little, embarrassed by his silly slip up. Abe was an intelligent kid surely, though he could also be a bit of an airhead too.

Deja couldn't help but grin at the sixteen year old's embarrassment. It was rather cute how awkward Abe could be at times. "Well, I hope you enjoy the weekend. And not to put a dampner on it, but don't forget about anything that 's due next week that you could be working on this weekend."

Abe chuckled a little, able to brush off his brief moment of chagrin relatively easily. He nodded his head triumphantly when asked about his homework. "Oh that won't be a problem! I made sure to have most everything finished already so that I can enjoy the long weekend to the fullest!" He was always happy to boast to her about his good school habits on the off chance that she might praise him. "You didn't answer my question though, do you have any plans of your own? If you don't mind me asking that is." Tilting his head slightly, he hoped that he wasn't coming off as too pushy or nosy with his question.

"Oh, this and that," Deja replied with a lopsided smile. "A lot of housework. Starting right here," she added with a chuckle.

Abe's perky grin was replaced with a minuscule frown when she answered him. "Here?" he repeated quizzically. Connecting the dots in his head, he realized that the memo from earlier must have requested that she do some form of organizing. "Uh oh, don't tell me that the faculty is having you stay after school hours just to tidy up!"

"Tidy up and lock up," Deja said with a chuckle. "The burden of being most junior. You'll have to go through the same in whatever career you pursue, Abe. Not to worry, they'll hire someone new in the next year or two, and then this burden will be thrust upon them."

"Aww, but it's a four day weekend!" He protested, seemingly more bothered about it than she was. "Asking you to stay after on a Friday seems kinda mean, don't you think? I hope that they compensate you somehow, it's the least they could do.." He paused a bit, wondering if there was maybe anything he could do. It didn't take long until an idea came to him that he decided to impulsively act on. "Wait, how's about I help you? With two people working at it, it shouldn't take long at all right? Then you can go home and enjoy the weekend like everyone else!"

"No reason to get that upset, Abe," Deja said with an amused smile. "It's not like I'll be spending the entire weekend single-handedly cleaning the school. I'll just be cleaning the chalkboard and making sure the doors are locked.

Deja's smile grew broader when Abe volunteered to help. Even though most of the world's student had a tradition of students assisting in cleaning their own schools, most American students considered it beneath them. It was refreshing to see that level of assumed entitlement wasn't universal.

"I appreciate the offer, Abe," Deja responded, "But don't you have a movie to go see?"

He chuckled a little as she pointed out how he overacted just a little, blushing cutely. "Eheh, right right.. I guess I made it out to be more bothersome than it really was." He was visibly pleased when she considered his offer and shook his head when asked about the movie. "Oh that's not a problem! We're going to go see the Sunday viewing, I don't have anything going on tonight." Even if he did have plans tonight, he would have rescheduled with his friends without a second thought. Not that he'd tell her that though, he'd feel much too embarrassed to seem that desperate.

"Are you sure?" Deja asked, then teased, "And I wouldn't want to worry your parents, if they thought you were having to stay after school for cause!"

Abe shook his head eagerly, perhaps just a little more eagerly than he meant to. "Oh I'm sure they won't mind! If I call them and tell them that I'm volunteering help for the school, then I'm sure they'd be just fine with it!" Abe seldom ever got in trouble, both at home and at school, so his parents wouldn't suspect that he's being dishonest about such a thing.

"In that case, Abe, I would gladly welcome your help," Deja replied with a beaming smile. "Many hands make light work, and all that. I will see you after school. Thank you very much!"

He nodded, happily grinning from ear to ear. "Oh it's no trouble at all, I'm happy to help out! I'll come over right away as soon as I finish up with my last class for that day~" With their next class about to begin, he took his seat. Barely able to keep himself from skipping on his way.

To the teachers and students of the school, the day dragged by, but the final bell finally rang, and the students headed for their waiting rides. Half the teachers headed to the parking lot, while the rest quickly took care of those little things that needed to be done before they could head home.

In fifteen minutes, the school would be abandoned, with even the custodial staff having the long weekend off.

Well, not totally abandoned. Deja was going to have to clean her room, check on a few adjacent rooms, and then check on some other buildings. Well, if there was nothing out of the ordinary, she should be out of here in a couple of hours. And one of her students, Abe, had volunteered to help her. Which was very sweet of him, Deja thought.

The only thing that Deja was disappointed about, other than having to "stay after school" for a few hours, was the change in the forecast. The predicted weather had gone from a last gasp of summer to an early foray of winter. Not only were the weatherman saying the temperature was going to drop tonight, they were even saying there was a slim chance of snow flurries early tomorrow morning.

There went Deja's plans for the weekend. With a shake of her head, she began cleaning her classroom.

The rest of the day might have dragged on for the other students due to their anticipation for the four day weekend, but for Abe he had something else that he was looking forward too. He was most pleased and excited to be able to help out Deja with the extra work that was dumped on her, so his usual good mood was even brighter throughout the day and he seemed to have a little extra spring in his step.

A couple of his friends had even noticed this and asked him about it, though he merely insisted that it was nothing. He didn't want to tell them that he had volunteered to help out Deja specifically, as they already knew that he was a bit of a teacher's pet around her and teased him about it occasionally. It was all in good fun though so it didn't even bother him all that much, but he'd still rather not give them more ammo.

Abe arrived and entered the classroom promptly on time just as he promised, his good mood practically radiating off of him. "Hey there Ms. Williams!" He said cheerily. "Looks like it's getting a little chillier outside than expected huh?" He had been paying attention to the weather as well, hoping that his plans of going to the movies this weekend wouldn't be dampened by the change in temperature.

"Not to worry, Abe," Deja said. "I don't think a few snow flurries will hurt your superhero movie weekend," she added. "But I do appreciate you staying behind and helping me pick up. We should be out of here in no time. If you'll start on the right side of the room, I'll start on the left."

"Oh it's no trouble at all! I'm happy to help out!" He replied, nodding when asked to start on the other side of the room. He began to set the chairs on top of the desks, continuing to chat as he did so. "But yeah a little snow shouldn't get in the way, just inconvenience us really. What about you? I hope the change in weather won't get in the way of any weekend plans that you had."

"I planned to do a run over at Jackson park," Deja answered. "They have that 5K obstacle run. But if the temperature keeps dropping, I'll probably curl up with the proverbial good book." Looking out the window, she added, "Clouds certainly are moving in. Well, I think we're finished here. Want to follow me to check a few other rooms?"

"Ah yeah, that could definitely be an issue huh?" He said, nodding in agreement and following her into the hall. "Do you go jogging often?" He asked curiously, happy to learn a little about his crush. He wanted to compliment her on her fit figure, but knew such a comment would be inappropriate. That said, he couldn't help but picture her running, her impressive bust bouncing up and down. Blushing, he did his best to shoo such thoughts out of his mind.

"Three or four times a week," she responded, as she led him to the other rooms in the same wing as hers.

"Well, it seems my colleagues tidied up before they left," she said happily. "Let's take a look at a few other rooms and then the Lodge." The Lodge was the academy's banquet hall. It was referred to as the Lodge because it was at least a hundred years old, had a huge stone fireplace, with the loft once serving as the room for the school's superintendent, back when the school had been lodged both faculty and students.

As Deja stepped out of the wing she had been inspecting to head to another building, the cold hit her hard. "Wow! It got colder faster than they predicted. So much for the accuracy of weather forecasters." She frown at the gray overcast skies, then turned to Abe. "I appreciate your help, but it might be a good idea for you to head home. Do you live close?"

"Ah really? That seems like a lot! Maybe I oughta work out a bit myself, I'm not exactly the fittest person heh." He joked, knowing he could never bring himself to wake up early in the morning to go running like that. Maybe if he had the chance to jog and spend more time with Deja though, that would be a different story entirely! He was happy to see that some of the other school staff members took initiative to clean their rooms themselves rather than leave it all to one teacher. "Awesome, that just means less work for us!" He said cheerily.

Following her to the next building, he watched her step outside only to recoil a little from the harsh cold. "Brrr! Yeah no kidding, I can feel it from here!" A disappointed look adorned his face when she suggested that he head home now. "Eh? Well I don't live too far from here, but it I'm sure it can't be that bad! Besides, it shouldn't take that much longer for us to finish up right? Don't worry, I can stick it out!".

Back
Top Bottom