Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forest Frenzy (MrPenguin and I)

The Mouse bluffed badly as she felt the cat at her crotch. "Nya....." She moaned as she squirmed again. She could try to escape now but, the fear and pleasure at the moment was just too much. She looked down at the Cat as she lapped up the juices like milk.

Lapping away till she was completely clean, she purred, and kissed her way up the Mouse's body, before nipping her round ear. "Mmm, such a good mousy. I think I'll keep you." She murmured into her ear, before hugging her tight to her, nipping her ear, and kissed down to her jaw, licking the mouse's lips.

The Mouse blinked at what she said. Then feeling the Cat's lips on her own made her close her eyes and go into the kiss. 'Pet?' She thought to herself. Though the lovely moment was stopped as thunder roared across the sky. Instantly the Mouse became violent as she screams in free.

Her ears twitched hearing the thunder and she grabbed the mouse, pulling her close and dragging her into a tree that had rotted out on the inside. "I should take this little mousy home..." She mumbled while looking up at the sky, blinking as the rain started coming down, soaking everything she saw. Her purr was stopping as her tail wrapped around the mouse. "Be a good mousy now."

As it began to rain all she could do was cling onto the Cat as she closed her eyes shut. She was terrified about Stormy weather. Her own tail coiled around the cat as she help try to keep them warm as the cold rain poured outside. Though soon enough the Mouse found herself asleep tightly wrapped against the Cat.

Holding the sleeping mouse to her side, the rain slowly went off into a drizzle as she looked around, it was alright to jog off to her own small cottage like house. Their clothing could be left since she'd dash home. Slipping her arms around the mouse, she held her close before running off towards her place, 'Good thing the mousy was asleep', she thought.

The Mouse cuddled close to the Cat's form as she was carried away. Her lips grazing the Cat's breast. Warm breathes blew right to her nipple. Then the Mouse swifted her weight and nuzzled her head into the Cat's chest.

The Cat shivered as she felt the mouse blowing upon her nipple, causing it to instantly harden. She hoped that the mouse was doing it by accident since her legs already quivered for more excitement. Purring slightly, finally they arrived at the cottage, she slipped inside and sat down upon her bed, smiling down at the mouse. "So...cute..." She purred before her fingertip traced the bite mark. This showed the mouse was hers now.

Once on the bed the Mouse instantly curled up into a ball as her tail touched her forehead. She seemed alot more peaceful now than she was when she was awake. Her face burrowed itself into the soft pillow as it seemed nothing would be waking her up tonight.

Slipping the covers over the mouse, she purred before putting a block of wood into the fire place, and making it nice and warm inside the area. Looking out the window, the night was going to be dark, which she soon enough fixed something small to eat, like bread, and left some out in case the mouse woke up before she did. Cuddling up next to the mouse now, she sighed, drifting off till the morning.

As the bright rays of the sun hit her eyes she twitched her nose. "Nyi?" Her eyes softly flutter open to see where she was. It seemed like the inside of a home. Not remembering how she got here she began to worry. Well, up until her stomach growled and a convenient piece of cheese was out. Instantly she crawled over to it. Sniffing it first she then picked it up with both hands. After that she happily chewed at it with small rapid bites.

Sighing, her tail swished around as she roused from her sleep, soon enough she noticed her mouse wasn't next to her and she sat up quickly be silently. There she was, eating breakfast, causing a soft purr to come from her and she smiled, slowly prowling closer, before hugging the mouse around the waist, closely, and nuzzling her neck. "Why...good morning, my little pet. How did you sleep, nya?" She murmured into a large round ear.

She almost through the bread when the Cat did that. "You....you scared me." She said timidly as she eyed the bread, "I...did sleep well." She said simply before going back to eating her bread.

Lightly massaging the mouse's sides soothing, she purred against her neck and held her close. "Want some clothing put on after that? If not, I don't mind, I find it useless indoors." She smirked a little at her own words, and watched her eat the bread.

The Mouse looked at her for a moment then back to the cheese, "I'll be alright." She said simply and chewed up the lasts bits of the bread. Then softly she turned around and nuzzled her head into the Cat's chest. Not saying anything she just stayed there as she wrapped her arms around the Cat.

Nuzzling the Mouse's ears as she turned around, hugging her closer. "Nya, if you say so. I'd like to keep you indoors then, no other animal of any type is allowed to look at you." Her jealous and over protective words were said. Claiming the mouse once and for all. Her tail gently wrapped around her, sliding down to her thighs though, to massage them.

Hearing her words of confinement almost scared the poor Mouse half to death but, the feel of the Cat's body to her soon washed that away. The Mouse pushed her way even closer into the body of the Cat as she then softly licked the Cat's nose. A small simple shy smile rose to her face. "I'm yours...." She said softly as she nuzzled her head into the Cat's shoulder.

Hearing the small creature's submission, a possessive purr went through her, before slowly carrying the mouse to her bed once more, and pinning mouse beneath her. An innocent look overcame her as she still felt herself going through heat, her body seeming to heat up already. "It's good to know...cause even if you didn't say that, you couldn't escape me if you tried." She smirked.

She squeaked when she was pinned to the bed. She then heard the Cat's last words which made her smile a bit, "That almost sounds like a challenge...." Most likely if she wanted to she could leave but, the allure of the Cat was just to much for this curious Mouse. Then softly her lips pressed against the Cat's lips. "I like challenges." Her tail then began to tease the Cat as it rubbed over her crotch.

A shiver overcame the cat as she was kissed, and her lips gently parted to nip the mouse's bottom lip. Feeling her teasing tail on her body at all caused her core to gain more heat of the excitement. Her tail twitching wildly now before placing it inbetween the legs of her capture now, slipping up more to tease her folds. Her tongue licked the rim of the round ear in front of her, purring into her ear. "Good mousy, but this mousy needs to learn when to talk and when not to." She replied back.

A soft moan came from her lips as they kissed. Soon enough her tongue pushed at the Cat's lips for entrance. Her body then shivered from the feel of the furry tail against her folds. "Ngh....Maybe you can teach me when it is right then?" She said innocently as she resumed back to kissing. Her arms then wrapped around the Cat and began to rub her back ever so teasingly.

A soft mewl came from her lips as her tongue intertwined with the mouse's before her hands took the mouse's wrist into her own, pinning them to her sides. Pulling back so her lips were hovering over the smaller creatures lips. "A good pet doesn't talk unless asked a question or spoken to, and listens all the time, does what she's told, and carries my mark." She explained softly, knowing she'd make more rules in the long-run. Soon enough her tail probed the mouse's folds, rubbing roughly against her clit as well, in a teasing manor, her lips trailing down the mouse's jaw.

The Mouse moans again as she feels her folds get wet from the teasing. Nodding softly to her rules she gave the Cat more access to her neck. All the while her tail rubbed around the Cat's folds and ass. Soon enough her nipples began to become rock hard from the stimulation.

Shivering, she felt the mouse's tail causing her body to grow hotter, more excited for pleasure as a moan came from her and a soft mewl as she bit the Mouse's neck, making another mark. Soon enough her tail entered the Mouse completely, as long as her tail was, it slightly touched her g-spot, teasing, feeling the warm wetness envelop her own tail.

The Mouse winced slightly at the new wound but, her eyes widen to feel the tail push inside of her. Quickly she began to thrust wildly up to it as she moaned loudly. "Mmmmmm" Soon enough she began kissing at the Cat's neck and pushing her body as closely to the Cat's as she could. 'More more!' She thought to herself.

Back
Top Bottom