Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forest Frenzy (MrPenguin and I)

DeliciousCat

Super-Earth
Slipping through the trees, and swiftly avoiding anything dangerous, this feline purred. Being in heat around this time was rather...annoying and she jumped anything she had potential of dominating. Licking her lips, Loralie hissed under her breath, sniffing around for something worth her time. Hearing the birds chirp above her, she licked her lips, smirking. Anything would do at this point. The shirt like tank top she wore covered her large breasts and her shorts only went to her midthigh. Having a curvy body and being a neko had many advantages with the boys. She preffered either gender. Sighing, she stopped and hopped up into a tree, watching the ground for any prey she could possibly jump and attempt to dominate.

A look of fright beheld this rather timid person. Grey big round ears flickered a bit as a small cute human nose sniffed the air. She knew something wasn't right. Out of the shadows emerge the body of a small lady who not to mention was part mouse. Her long tail trailed on the ground as she looked around. "Is.....is anyone there?" She says shyly. Her hair was long and black while only a shirt and skirt made of leaves covered her skinny yet curvy body. Though despite her small frame she had a chest that was atleast a DD cup maybe even a bit bigger.

The neko purred silently to herself, black triangle ears twitching towards a sound to her left, seeing the mouse like creature. Smirking to herself, this was perfect, a shy pray, she could tease and have fun with. Slipping down from the ground, her tail balancing her as she landed. Baring her fangs a little to frighten the curvaceous creature, she smiled sickeningly sweet. "Someone, yes. Would you like to play?" She purred before pouncing the poor person. Hazel eyes looked into timid ones with mischief.

Her eyes widen to see the cat like lady infront of her. "P..p...play?" Before she could react the woman knocked her to the ground. In a dire effect to escape she began squirming, "Please let me go!" She said in fear as her green eyes showed this fear. "I'll do anything just don't hurt me!"

Pinning the girl's hands above her head, she smirked, nipping the poor girl's neck teasingly. "I won't hurt you, as long as you comply with me." She murmurs into one of the large round ears. Straddling the mouse like girl's hips, she let her fingertips roam and massage the side of her breasts, which were quite large. "Behave now, my little mouse." She purred, ears twitching a little.

Shaking timidly she nods her head. She squirmed a bit to feel her breasts being played with. Then a soft moan escaped her lips. 'Why me? What does she want from me?!' She thought in her head. All she could do at this moment in time was watch. "Be....be careful. You might break.... my top." She said to her with a hot flush on her face.

Nipping further down the mouse's neck before tearing the top with her fangs. "This won't be needed, you can get a new one." She smirked before slipping her hand over to pinch on of the girl's nipples, sucking on the other, slightly biting as well. Loralie seemed to get more turned on by the mouse's resistance...which made her purr loudly, smiling in her triumph so far.

The mouse starts to moan even louder as she felt her nipples being pinched, Sucked, and even bitten. Her body squirms with even more pleasure but, the squirming is masked by the fact she still tried to break free. Even though her body was telling over wise. She could feel inbetween her legs getting moist from the fact of her being highly aroused. "You don't have to do this. Please....."

The cat slips her tongue around her nipples, sucking and purring, nipping and slipping her hand down now, to rip off the skirt made of leaves. Eventually she slipped a finger up to massage the mouse's folds. Her other hand gripping the mouse's wrists so she won't get away. Her prey would enjoy this just as much as she would. Soon enough her ears twitched to the sound of moans, smirking.

Her eyes closed as her flush was more red. Though her eyes quickly opened when she felt her folds being played around with, "Ngh!" She squirmed violently as she tried to break free, "Please! Stop it! I'm begging you....Mmmmm." Soon enough tears of fear came sliding down her face as she tried to keep refusing the pleasure but, it was getting harder and harder.

Nuzzling the mouse's neck, she smirked. "Don't deny it, I'll make you feel good." She whispered into a round ear, her finger slipping into the poor mouse, and a thumb rubbing against her clit. Her own clothed breasts yet pressing against the mouse's with some pressure to tease the nipples.

She could feel her juices layering the cat's fingers as she was getting more and more aroused. Then she snapped when she could feel the cat's breasts against her own. With that her lips pressed against the cats. 'What am I doing....But, it feels...so good.' She thought as she continued to kiss her.

Her purr became lourder from the kiss, gently biting her bottom lip she pumped her finger in and out, feeling how wet the mouse was. Her hand letting the mouse's wrists go to remove her own clothing. This was getting good. 'Finally a prey that can comply.' She thought before showing her completely curvy and naked body.

The mouse marveled at the cat's beauty and soon was back to kissing her. The mouse's hands rubbed against the cat's breasts just like how she was playing with the Mouse's breasts. Next she wrapped her legs tightly around her waist and soon used her scaly tail to please the cat. The tail slowly moved up and into the Cat's flower.

A moan finally escaped the cat's lips, causing a louder purr as well. Her tail wrapped around the mouse's thigh now, her fingers pleasuring the mouse before feeling her tail entering the precious, dripping almost entrance. Biting her bottom lip she muffled a mewl in pleasure, closing her eyes finally.

The tail began to push in and out of the cat. The mouse began to lick the Cat's breasts. She nibbled softly on her nipple and placed one of her hands on the cat's shapely butt. 'This feels wonderful!' She thought as moans escaped under her hot breath.

Moving her hips a little to push the tail deeper into herself, caused a louder moan to come from her. This catch was rather good at pleasing her as she arched her back. Soon enough her hand started to play with the mouse's nipples again before putting more pressure onto the girl's clit with her other hand.

The Mouse continued to moan with great pleasure as she continued to move the tail in and out of the Cat. Mouse tighten her legs around the Cat's hand as she began to touch her clit. "Nya!" She moaned out and clung tightly to her body. Then softly her began to once again make out with the Cat.

Moaning, she bucked against the mouse's tail and hand, a mewl of pleasure coming from her as she became dripping wet with her own juices. Her fingers pinched the Mouse's nipples now, and deeply kissing the mouse, sucking on her bottom lip a bit hard. Her fingers still working erratically at the mouse's clit and entrance, moving in and out quickly. She could feel her orgasm coming on now.

As she did that she too started pumping her tail faster and faster into her. "Ngh..." Soon enough she cried out in pleasure as she went off before the Cat. After all she wasn't as experienced as most were. Quickly she grabbed tightly to her as she milked it out onto the Cat's fingers. Though her tail kept pushing till she pleased the Cat.

A loud purr erupted from her throat as a moan came from her as well in sanctification that the mouse had done what she'd wanted. Soon enough she climaxed upon the mouse's tail, biting down into the mouse's neck, slightly drawing blood as she moaned and purred, panting as well, before she brought up her fingers, starting to lick them off, the sweet taste seeming to make her pink cheeks pinker.

She winced a bit at the bite as she pulled her tail out of the Cat. The Mouse laid limp on the ground as she sighed. Though she was a bit worried as to what she would do with her now. "May....may I go now?" She said Timidly.

She purred loudly. "Of course not my dear, pet." She purred before nuzzling the bite mark and licking it so it wouldn't hurt as much. "I still have to clean you off." She smirked a little before kissing down the mouse's naked and heated body before darting her tongue out, her cat-like tongue kinda rough as she licked up her juices.

The Mouse quickly squirms from the feel of the tongue. "Are....are you going to eat me?" She asked in fear as she was a cat and that was what they usually did right? She Closed her eyes as the Cat lapped up the juices from her body.

A slight giggle came from her as she licked the mouse clean, purring, before sucking teasingly on her clit. "Nya.. eat you? No...of course not. I'll play with you." She murmured, smirking once more.

Back
Top Bottom