Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking smutty colored fun.

If you'd like a rough idea of what I enjoy without doing much reading, a link is provided towards the bottom underneath a spoiler tag. Won’t be able to respond immediately all the time after a bump though.

Thread has been recently updated and is not as full of content as is typical, but I'm still open for roleplaying. I'd like a long term partner but usually like to start out on a short-term basis to see how we mesh and run a little bit of troubleshooting on conflicts with our writing (if any) before we get into something bigger. I'd like to try and keep partners long term anyhow, I sometimes have periods of inactivity and it's hard to ask understanding of people sometimes in that regard. I enjoy to have partners on discord but like to be a little more selective of who it is that I come into contact with on there now. If you express an interest in sharing discords before I want that, that's no problem at all and is more than understandable to ask at one point or another.

I don't enjoy arbitrary "minimum lines to roleplay with me" kinda stuff, but I do want someone literate enough to consistently do a paragraph at the least, but usually more. Sometimes the ebb and flow of the roleplay leads it to be a little lesser, other times, a little more. Don't get stuck on matching post lengths and just worry about the quality of the post and if you're reacting to what is needed.

Read through my f-list for a more complete look at my kinks.
F-List
Kinks: Big cocks, curvy characters, cheating, lipstick marks, sloppy & messy sex, squirting, excessive wetness/arousal, instant loss, power dynamics being flipped, musk (not unhygienic), sweat (both characters), mating press, ball worship, degradation, risk of being caught, dub-con, recording, blackmail, freeuse, choking, raceplay, anthros & half-human-animal characters. Raceplay with a human and anthro is on the table if you don't want to do the more traditional raceplay. Muscle girls, collar & leash, gyarus, goths, clothed sex, focus on clothes, pubic hair in mouth, breeding, spanking, balls-deep creampies, facefucking, sloppy blowjobs, rough handling of YC, facials, crotch sniffing, condom breaking, semi-translucent clothes, wardrobe malfunctions (intended or not) and of course skimpy clothes.

Fur-stuff: Anthros, half-human-half-animal. No animal cocks. No ferals. Heat/rut cycles. Enhanced sense of smell backfiring in the presence of heavy musk or loads.
I like to write smut more than doing an invested plot, but if the plot is fun and you aren't making me lead it along entirely, I can do plot! I consider myself fairly friendly, I don't like to be ghosted and would much prefer you speak up about wanting to abandon the roleplay or start a new one. There will be no manchild tantrum for you voicing your thoughts when thats all I want.

If you write a good amount in the opening sequences, I expect that to continue. If you magically go from 2 paragraphs per post to a one liner several posts later, don't expect me to stick around for long, I get bored very quickly with those. If, by chance, you find you're bored by the RP, and as such, your writing has gone down, I'd like to try and have this communicated to see if we can work out an alternative or find a solution for what's plaguing you.

I like to describe my characters, whether you choose references for your characters or describe them is entirely up to your discretion. I am willing to accept a reference photo from you for my character, but I am on the pickier side.

As for the kind of character I like to play against, I'm fairly open. My only restriction is that I need a lot of time with you first before I let you dom one of my characters, I'm very particular about what partners get to be dom but a little convincing over time could go a long way too. Other than that? Got a lot of types that I like. Cold on the outside, grippy on the inside is always good~ Bratty. Shy. Demure. Women that go from confident to stammering in seconds when treated like property. Unaware and naive. Aliens unfamiliar with the planet's 'customs'. So on and so forth. Only types that I don't like are overly passive, ones that don't tease and too modest. I know your character might be shy but for the sake of my imagination, I'd still like to have her in some booty shorts to make slapping that ass less of an option and more of a need to see it jiggle. Not a must by any stretch though.

I'm a little bit of everything, genre-wise. I like modern fantasy, modern, medieval/medieval fantasy, want to try sci-fi, have some anime fandoms and other things. I don't much like supernatural, though.

Legend
+ = Craving
- = Will need some convincing to do

Star Wars
One Piece
Mass Effect (Humans/Asari only)
Hunter x Hunter
Naruto
Cyberpunk T(able)T(op), 2077, Edgerunners
+ Chainsaw Man
+ Jujutsu Kaisen
Witcher
LotR

I'm down to discuss your own fandoms and things of the nature that I mentioned, I have a fairly broad taste.
My less preferred series' but still nonetheless knowledgeable on and would enjoy scene-wise
Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
+ Demon Slayer
+ Dragon Ball Z
+ Bleach
DC/Marvel
RWBY

(And also further elaboration)

I like modern fantasy, in the idea of witches being a presence in modern society still, or other things. Usually, the more 'fantasy' things are hidden from the general public via powerful magic that encompasses the world, like a veil. I also don't mind if this magic that encompasses the world doesn't exist, it's just a different atmosphere, which is always welcomed.

Medieval fantasy. Same as above though less of a plot use for a veil from the outside world.

Sci-fi. Not really sure, but if you got something that's sci-fi for me, I'm willing to hear you out, brainstorm and modify, and do a scene in it.

Medieval. A more grounded setting would typically be more gritty in my eyes so darker themes for anyone interested.

+ Ancient Greece. Gods, Demigods, weird ass mytho creatures. Plenty of adventure to be having in here, to go along with such a romanticized era.

Fandoms.

Slice of life. I like an outside element that heavily influences and changes the way our characters interact with each other versus how people would normally interact with each other in the real world.

I dunno, present a genre to me (and maybe a plot if you like) and we'll see what happens.

Empty! I'll be refilling this full of my ideas and such later on, but I wanted to keep it empty for now since a lot of my previous ideas aren't to my liking as much anymore. Come at me with anything, or nothing, and we can talk it out. I prefer if you dont come empty handed though, if you come to me with something, I at least have a springboard for my own ideas and thoughts to go off of.

A link to various liked images by me that could potentially be used as a basis for a scene, but mostly for you to get an idea of what I like:
(NSFW) Favorites List

Still don't have any pairings waaay later so, guess I'll just list off some character types (of sorts?) that I've been craving in some way or another to give more indication to go off of.
+ Dark Elf
Gyaru
+ Goth
+ Witch (Modern or medieval works)
Demon
Older Woman
Elemental
Royalty
Lusty Pokemon
Blackmailed Executive
In-over-her-head Heroine

And the ultimate footnote of them all; as I know the unlikeliness of it, I like to have my partners use Canon FCs (or play as them in character as well if they like) opposite to my own NON-CANON character. If you're interested in doing this for me, let me know.

My thread seems a little short but I didn't want to run on overlong though the effort might appear a bit lacking as well. Hope to have a good time with whoever comes my way and leave on a decent note if it ever comes down to it.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom