Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Envious revenge [Vyttor & ladytania]

As the Shaman entered, he found a woman in a brown dress with green boots lying on the floor unconscious at the feet of two masked men. Her reddish-auburn hair spilled over her face. Next to her was a balding older man, his eyes closed beneath a bloody gash over his forehead. The two standing men had on balaclavas over their faces, with jeans and fairly plain black sweaters. One had a pistol in his hand, standing over the two downed people, while the other man was reaching beneath the display glass to scooped up jewelry and stuff it into a small satchel.

Both men were oblivious to the stealthy hero entering the store. "Hurry up, asshole!"

"Yeah yeah," the scooper responded, "I'm going as fast as I can, jackass."

"If we get outta here before a super shows up, we get to keep it and a cool ten grand, so hurry the fuck up!"

The other man, grumbling, opened the next case and began snatching watches. "Just keep watch, jackass."

OK, Jackass first. He has the gun.

Shaman positioned himself between the entrance of the store and the man with the gun, and before any of the bandits knew what was happening, he launched two fast kicks with a long, lean muscled leg. The first kick landed his whole sheen along the armed man's forearm. Between the surprise and the wildness of the blow, the victim just was forced to let the weapon fly harmlessly to the floor. An experienced brawler, the man started getting into position and closing his defenses, but the hero had already launched the sequence. Without ever bringing his foot down to the floor, the sent his heel square into the man's jaw. It didn't send him flying to the wall as Paladin might have done, but it was strong enough to knock him unconscious. Shaman's enhanced hearing picked up the change in his heartbeat to confirm it, as well as it picked up the accelerated breathing of the other thug.

"Sorry, it seems you don't get to keep anything." And here comes Asshole.

The other villain wasn't giving up easily. He ran directly towards the hero, and when they were close enough he hauled the satchel with whatever he had scooped at him. If the ringing of the bag's contents wasn't enough to hint at Shaman's hearing that the blow was coming, the poor man had trouble judging the distance in the low light of the store at night - the hero was unscathed. The robber had more brains than loyalty though, and seeing that his move had made the hero step back a bit, he took the opening and ran for the streets. He wouldn't have hoped to outrun a superhero, but he expected the good man to stay and care for the two assaulted victims. His jackass friend could rot in hell.

True to the superhero name, Shaman stayed to look after the two seemingly innocent people on the floor. His clear brown eyes had no problem seeing in the low lighted store, so he went to check on them for injuries, knowing that he would hear jackass wake up if it came to that. The hero went first to the man who was more obviously bleeding. Relief washed over him as he concluded that the wound was superficial and the man was merely unconscious.

As he approached the woman though, he found that something was weird. For one, her scent distinctly gave off signs of... arousal? The large nose of his Native American heritage might not fit very well with his thin face, but it was very effective and rarely if ever missed. Besides, her heartbeat and breathing sounds didn't match those of someone unconscious. He crouched down behind her back, within arms reach but cautious, sensing that something was amiss. His naked left hand reached slowly towards her face.

She turned over, her reddish hair falling across her face. Obviously not unconscious, she quickly looked around and appeared to be a bit in shock at the two thugs lying askew across the shop. "Are they..." she said, her green eyes peering around in shock. She quickly looked around in a panic.

"They came in and one of them slapped me and then I fell but I wasn't unconscious and they hit that man and," she rambled, her words emerging in a torrent as her eyes looked around as if two more thugs were about to leap out, "then they hit that man so I played dead and I hoped they didn't hurt me and he is okay, I wish I could..."

She finally stopped talking, and finally looking up at the hero, she threw her arms around his neck and leaned up to put her head against his neck, apparently fearful and shocked.

Shaman was taken aback by surprise. He wasn't one of the most popular heroes, and was not used to receiving such displays of affection. His arms cautiously wrapped around the poor woman, trying to comfort her. His caution was more for lack of experience as a shoulder to cry on than for any suspicion that he might have had, as these had now been washed away by her declaration.

As the hero brought one hand to her hair, he couldn't help but start noticing her figure as well, and it certainly did stir other primal instincts within his body. He was an acting hero though, and made an effort to control himself, and breathed deeply to try and still his body before any external effects became apparent.

"Don't worry, the man will live. Unfortunately one of the bandits got away. I must notify the police." Then he paused and turned to look at her. "Wait, were you here when they came in? Was there anybody else with then? They mentioned being paid for this..."

"Wait!" she said in an apparently near-panic, "don't leave me here!" Clambering to her feet, she threw herself into his arms, her brown dress snug against him, with her generous curves close. "I don't know, I didn't see anyone else, me and these three are the only ones that have been in here," she added.

Her warm breath on his neck, her body awash with pheromones of arousal to his enhanced senses, Envy let her power ooze from her through her hands and her face buried with apparent fear into the crook of his neck. She kept it lower key than she might normally; part of the sport was seeing if a man would give in to his desires without even knowing she had used her powers on him.

Glancing up, her green eyes big and fearful, she added, "Please...don't leave...my hero..." she breathed, full lips pouty and open.

The hero froze at the woman's plea and looked at her.

The thing with some kinds of powers is that one can't always control them, and such was the case with Shaman. His eyes absorbed the enticing curves of the woman clinging to his own body but that was just regular male instinct surging through him. Two other senses however soon started building something else in his blood. The first effect came from his nostrils, flooded with the smell of a woman wet for him. It didn't sound too strange to him, natural selection had for years conditioned women to be enticed by protective males... but it started fogging his mind and his perception of his other senses.

When Envy started delivering her power in low keys to his neck, the man had his defenses down and his mind going along with it so he had no chance of noticing that his own arousal started growing too quickly. This was also the second sense that escaped his control, and the effect of the woman's powers started compounding on it in such a way that in few seconds his cock was straining against his tight brown pants, tenting the tissue with an impressive volume, and his mouth was salivating considerably as well.

As he glanced at her part of his brain still tried to do the right thing, feeling he might be taking advantage of an innocent victim, but he couldn't help himself. He had a primal urge to lean forward and kiss her, his arms strongly embracing her waist and pulling the woman into him, pressing his raging hard-on against her midriff and feeling how toned her own beautiful body was. "I'm sorry", he tried to say in between breaths, his lips and tongue still glued to hers, "I'm sorry", he repeated, "I can't... help myself..."

Putting two fingers to his lips as she gazed up at the tall, lean hero, the auburn haired woman faintly shook her head. "Don't be sorry," she breathed. Licking her own lips seductively, she rose onto the toes of her green boots and kissed him, her eyes not closing as her soft, moist lips compressed against his. As her tongue teased at his mouth, she let her power turn the kiss into an aphrodisiac.

Backing off the kiss for a moment, her eyes flickered down towards the quickly hardening erection threatening to burst out of his pants, then looked back up with a playful smile on her lips. "My hero," she said, her face inches from his, "deserves a reward."

Keeping herself tightly up against him, now up close her brown dress seemed to open up a bit at her cleavage to reveal a green undergarment of some sort supporting the upswell of her breasts. Keeping one hand around his waist, she let her other hand slide down the front of his belly before nuzzling beneath his pants. Never leaving her gaze on his eyes, her lips millimeters from his, she watched him as her fingers ran through his bush and reached the base of his manhood. "Yes, a wonderful reward," she said. Simultaneously, she took his cock in the palm of her hand and kissed him deeply, this time pouring her powers into him without restraint.

Shaman couldn't control himself, believing it was a newly discovered side of his mutations - the animal in him manifesting itself not only through his senses, but also through primal urges now. He kissed the woman deeply and passionately, his lips suckling at hers while he hugged her with more eagerness into his own body. "No", he still insisted, but his body pulsed with irresistible desire. "No..." he kept whispering weakly.

As Envy looked down the hero lowered his eyes too, but he didn't get to where she was looking. His gaze stopped at her cleavage and quickly one of his hands had come up to grope her breasts while the other arm still hugged her waist firmly. His fingers pressed deeply feeling her breast. His mouth was watering. "I... no... reward... yes... no... I can't... help..." He felt confused, but his body never stopped.

When Envy poured her full powers onto his mouth and cock at the same time, his whole body trembled and whatever pleads he had turned into a series of silent gasps. Even through the kiss he was mostly just supplying his lips, his jaw shaking uncontrollably. He started noticing that something was wrong, that this wasn't just his mutation... but it was far too late for him. His whole body had turned into a pleasure mine, pulsing into Envy's hands, her powers amplified by his own. "S-s-s-stop..." he pleaded meekly, letting his arms go limp, though one of his hands still rested on Envy's tight butt. "Sto-o-oohhh..." his pleads quickly turned into moans and he let his head fall back, mouth wide open, every cell flooded with pleasure and arousal.

Out of the corner of her eye, Envy could make out a chair which the foolish storekeeper had been sitting in when she and her two hired, oversexed goons had burst in on him. Keeping her hand on his cock, she gently guided him back to the chair. "Sit down, my hero," she breathed in his ear, "let me do this for you..."

As he sat down, the woman in the brown dress, let her hand finally slip from his pants as she knelt down, parting his knees as she went. Kneeling down before him between his thighs, she kept her eyes on the Shaman while she unbuckled his belt and let it fall open. Touching his bare belly again to keep her pleasure touch active, she then opened up his pants. "Help me lover," she said as she pulled down his pants enough to bring out his already erect shaft.

"Now hero," she said, wrapping one hand around the base of his cock as she spoke, her big green eyes gazing up at him, "now you get your reward." Opening her mouth, she rolled her tongue around the head of his shaft, all the while keeping her eyes on his face. "Just relax, and let me take care of you," she cooed as she slipped it into her mouth, and poured her pleasure power into Shaman through his manhood.

With knees already buckling, Shaman was glad for a chance to sit down. It might... it should have felt weird to be leashed by this cock like that, but it kept on pulsing on the woman's fingers with a life of its own. When she removed her hand from his pants he instantly longed for her touch, and he also felt relieved. Some consciousness started coming back to him, and he looked down to see her elegantly undoing his belt. "Wait, hey, ahhh..." he was interrupted by the new touch on his belly that sent waves of contortion along his abs, first driving him deep into the chair then without control raising his ass just enough to let his pants come through.

Hero... His mind was screaming at him, but he wouldn't, couldn't listen. A hero shouldn't be doing this. "Ssssaaaa..." A meek attempt to plead at the woman to stop quickly turned into moans of pleasure that were barely interrupted when he was forced to inhale. His hands touched Envy's fiery hair briefly and made a feeble effort to push her away. He had to fight it, his mind was screaming to fight it, but his body was overcome with pleasure. All the muscles around his groin tensed trying to hold himself back, but it wasn't long before he started shooting his load, and it was a heavy load. The first jet was thick and strong, and the waves of pleasure continued melting his body and with the relaxation that hit him the fluids kept on flowing through the best part of a minute until he could have filled a jar. By the time it dwindled down his eyes were droopy and hazy, like he was in a trance state.

Envy gulped down his cum like she had many other times with many other heroes. She could taste the power in it, as odd as that still seemed to her. Using his cum to partially absorb his powers had been a wonderful side effect of her abilities, but knowing that he would put up even less of a fight now was exactly what she wanted. This one would be putty in her hands, and she still wanted that sample.

She was a bit surprised at how he kept on cumming. Envy had trouble keeping up with him, as his white seed oozed out the corner of her lips. 'Occupational hazard' she thought to herself as his moaning and cumming slowly subsided. Once he stopped squirting, she released his shaft and let it leak out the last of his seed onto the chair. Wiping the cum from her lips with the sleeve of her brown dress, she stood up. "You were amazing, my hero," she cooed as she ran her fingers along his cheek, keeping the pleasure power working on him.

As one of her two men started to stir, she gave him a nudge with the toe of her green boot. "Get up already," she barked, "get that other one awake and get busy." Giving Shaman a little burst of the pleasure power, she had to break contact long enough to grab the front of her dress and tear it open. In a shower of brown buttons, the dress parted to reveal her green and black corset. She stepped behind the dazed superhero and leaned forward, resting her breasts on his head.

"Now hero," she said softly as she gestured one of her thugs to bring her something, "I have something for you." As the thug handed her the collar, Envy gently lifted the Shaman's chin and slipped the black and green collar around his throat, and pulled it tight. "Now, you're all mine, hero," she said, her voice less soft, more domineering and sharp. "Mine to fuck and make cum any time I want, my slutty hero."

Shaman's jaw trembled weakly longing for the touch of her fingers, barely registering Envy's compliment towards him. The buttons flying weren't registered at all, as his eyes only started regaining focus with the beautiful feminine body in front of him. "Wha-aaa...?" His thoughts ran over each other, twisted still with feelings of irresistible pleasure. That outfit... that body... that touch... what... how... who... But she was gone from his field of vision long before he could form any coherence in there before his mind was once again drowned by those impossible breasts pressing against his head.

"What... no, I..." his voice sounded meek, vulnerable like a child as his chin was irresistibly lifted. There was an undeniable jolt of pleasure as the collar snapped around his neck. "Stop..." he still pleaded. "You... I can't... you can't..." one of his hands held on the leash but there was no strength to pull on it. He just sat there trying to make sense of it all. "Feels so... I can't... good..." Duty was more and more drowned by pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom