Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Envious revenge [Vyttor & ladytania]

vyttor

Super-Earth
Good wine and good cheese. Pretty typical way for a billionaire to relax and close the night. Except this was by no means a typical billionaire - this one drank no alcohol as a matter of principle, and very rarely took a night off such as this one. This billionaire was Robert Stevens, and his very fine cheese was accompanied by... grape juice. He might not be actively at work that night, but he considered himself always on call. When you are one of the city's most beloved protectors, you don't get to decide when you are needed.

Robert's 1.95m, 102kg frame lent him an image of a powerful man, even in his long dark blue night robe as he was now. Yet the image itself didn't fully reveal the full extent of his physical prowess. His muscles were not only chiseled to the peak of human perfection, they were capable of strength feats well beyond the usual capabilities of his species. Fortunately, he had been raised a good boy, a boy scout by any other name, and once he had found out about his gift, he vowed to use them to pursue justice and protect honor. It was also fortunate that he had been born in a gilded cradle, and didn't have to worry his mind too much during the day that might prevent him from doing at night what he considerd his true calling: helping those in need. Of course, his identity by day was kept a very well hidden secret. Those he helped only knew him as Paladin.

Yet here in his own mansion he was just Robert. Paladin had had an exhausting encounter with the Boogey Man the night before, and allowed himself one night of retreat. The other heroes around could take care of crime for a while. The billionaire walked slowly from the wide kitchen, through the luxurious dinner hall, and carried himself the plate with assorted cheese into the living room where the fireplace was already cracking, breaking the chill of the Autumn evening. He had sent his personal butler and cook home early, desiring nothing but some peace and quiet.

Alas, it seemed peace and quite would not be his prize that night. The tall man had barely sat down on the inviting armchair and lifted his feet onto an elegant footstool when he had the impression of hearing some noise coming from elsewhere. Hmpf. Must be some stray cat, was the thought that crossed his mind. He wouldn't mind too much, but when a cat makes noise it is usually because it dropped something. So Robert left behind his snacks and lifted himself up. He went out of the living room hoping he wouldn't have to grab the cat himself, knowing full well that he was allergic to cats.

Her fingers trailed over the mahogany desk, perfectly manicured nails leaving faint lines in the dark wood. Her light green eyes peered at the tall library, walls filled with leather bound tomes. Her full lips curled in a snarl of disgust at the blatant display of wealth that she could never have imagined growing up in the projects, at least not before the Tyrant took her under his wing. Now blessed with enhanced physical abilities and the power to share pleasure or pain with a touch, Envy could finally take what she desired, regardless of who owned it. Or, like in this case, be paid handsomely for obtaining it.

Pausing for a moment, Envy saw her reflection in one of the polished, square wooden pillars. Her soft but frowning features gazed back at her, face framed with her reddish-auburn hair that trailed down over her bare shoulders. Green and black lace trailed from her wrists to her upper arms. Her athletic body could move like a cat, but her breasts were perky and full within the bustier. The bustier was framed at top and bottom with dark green framing, with a black and green lace pattern along the bodice. Black panties with green silk edging trailed over her hips and between her legs. Her thigh length dark emerald boots were topped with lace stockings at her mid-thigh. Pausing for a moment, Envy admired herself; her own image was perhaps the one thing in the world she did not envy or desire; she already had the body she'd always wanted, thanks to the Tyrant.

"Now," she thought, making herself focus on her reason for being here, "where's that old book on alchemy that Richie Rich has around here." She had seen cars leaving and the building had seemed dark. Leaping over the exterior iron-wrought fence had been easy; so had leaping twenty feet to the third floor window that had been left partly open. With the plans to the mansion in her head, Envy had quickly found the library; now the trick was the figure out how Stevens organized his collection.

The owner of the house finds himself quite surprised that the invading cat should be going to the library. I would expect the kitchen, or the living room where the fireplace is... Nevertheless he follows the sound only to be astonished even further upon switching on the lights in the big, book covered room. The invader is in fact much easier to spot than a small feline... and also much more attractive.

It takes a few seconds to compose himself from the unexpected encounter, but he eventually manages to start speaking. "Err... lady? I don't think you have been invited..." I don't think ANYONE has been invited, he adds mentally to himself. "I'm going to have to call the cops on you." Which is obviously a bluff, given simply because he doesn't want to reveal specials skills of his own tonight.

"But you have time to tell me what you were looking for before you go", Robert adds. Something is amiss with a thief in his library, and he must investigate to determine how much about him is compromised to this woman or whoever hired her. "So start talking."

As the lights came on, Envy twisted around. No cops rushing in, just a single man walking in calmly. That alone made her wary; most rich men would be freaking out seeing a strange person in their ten thousand foot mansions, but this one was calm as a cucumber. Still, she had learned to be cautious the hard way.

Instead she circled around the desk to get closer to him. If he had a gun hidden somewhere on him, she had to get closer to disarm him, or at least touch him so the wracking pain would disable him. "I'm looking for a book," Envy cooed at him, her snarl gone and a faint smile on her pink lips. "It's rather ancient, and someone wants to pay me a lot of money to get it. So either you have so much money that he can't buy it, or you really like books."

She made her hips sway a little extra as she circled the desk, made her heels strike the floor a bit more to make her breasts quake in her emerald bustier. 'Anything to get an advantage,' Tyrant had taught her between their bedroom sessions. Envy approached the man, and couldn't help but notice his lean, perfect body and dashing, almost stunning, good looks. 'Asshole has it all,' she thought, 'looks, money, women...but...he might be fun, so pain, or pleasure....?'

"So," she said as she approached him, "will you show me where you keep your medieval manual on alchemy? It's by a author named Dee, and I'll maybe leave you alone," she said, with a hint of playfulness in her tone.

The host couldn't help but let his eyes drink in the invader's figure. Fortunately she was a few steps away and he could spare a second or two for that. His blood warmed a little bit but hopefully it wouldn't show too much. This was after all a break-in, and Robert was kinda pissed at the interruption of this quiet evening.

So she wants the Handbook of Alchemy... at least we know something about you know... but who could be buying? His mind was running with the possibilities on that, not giving much credibility to the woman as a real threat. She obviously didn't know how strong he really was, and she... was a woman, what harm could she do?

"Well, I could show you where the book is, but I will obviously not let you leave with it." In his arrogance, he actually pointed to a section to his right, "It is right there, on the top shelf. That faded yellow one." He then stepped forward in her direction. "I didn't think Dr. Kristoffson would go so far as to try and steal the book." He said seriously. The scholar had been the only one who had approached him regarding the book recently. Weird guy, but seemed generally ethical.

"Now why don't you tell me how you got in here, before you get out?" He was ready to catch her and throw her out by force if need be. He hoped she wouldn't do anything stupid like trying to run for the book or something. He hated being rude to women.

He was certainly one cool customer, this playboy billionaire. Most of these trust fund babies would either pee their pants or bluster; this one handled things calmly. That means he thought he was in control, but Envy was happy to show him otherwise.

With the crinkly smile still on her lips, Envy sauntered up to Stevens, her eyes taking in his face. It was a nice, chiseled face, one that hinted at more than the good looks, but for all Envy knew, he was just a rich predator, like most of the richies. "Now who would Dr. Kristoffson be?" she asked, genuinely curious. She reached out to brush her fingers gently along his arm, just a touch. She looked into his eyes, and that perfectly masculine face. 'Maybe not pain tonight...' she thought. Using her powers given to her, with a touch of his arm, she sent a subtle wave of pleasure into the handsome man's body.

"No, Mr. Stevens, Esquire, it was not Dr. Kristoffson, although you did just give me a bit of information. Maybe I should share it with you?" Envy said with a tilt of her head and let her reddish-auburn hair fall over one side of her face. "You just told me who Doctor Faust is, how fascinating, wouldn't you say?" She kept her hand on his arm, not holding, but just caressing softly, each touch sending tendrils of pleasure into his body. "Who knew that the man in the robes and that dark hood was...well..who is Dr. Kristoffson?"

Envy gave him one of her playful, higher wattage smiles. "I told you something, so won't you share something with me?"

And why was she coming closer to him instead of towards the exit? Wasn't she afraid he'd call the cops? Or use his own clear size advantage to throw her out or worst? Who did this woman think she was? She might be gorgeous, Robert had to hand it to her... it was an effort to keep his gaze from wandering along her curves... but this was his house, damn it!

His spirit kept sharp up until the point where she raised her arm to him. His burly fingers waved ready to take action, but he did nothing. A long trained fighter himself, he could clearly see that there was no threat in the woman's movement. And at the first touch, Stevens couldn't suppress a short sigh with the feeling that hit him, the gentle tingle that washed over his body. It did put him off for a second. Come on, man... what are you, twelve? He couldn't believe himself.

Robert listened with attention to her chatting. "Doctor Faust, you say?" He lowered his head slightly to the side to look at the elegant nails tracing over his skin. It was... distracting. "Never heard of him." He could feel his breath accelerating and his blood gradually warming up and starting to flow to the wrong places. Before something started growing beyond the conceals of his robe, he shook his arm off. "Will you stop that? I'm not playing games with you!" He couldn't help but steal a glance at her delicate fingers, even if his anger was also growing. "Now get out of here." And with that he stepped to his right and brought his own right hand to the woman's shoulder blades, ready to shove her towards the entrance of the library - and out of there and of the house. He was carefully not to show off any hint of super human strength, although his physique allowed for a naturally powerful push.

Easily six inches shorter than him, but seemingly less than that with her high heeled emerald boots, Envy fell backwards as he abruptly tried to shove her. Taking him arms in her hands, her nails dug into him, while sending more pulsing waves of pleasure into his body. As she fell backwards, she pulled him atop her, or rather atop the heels of her boots. Falling back, her hips and legs kicked out, sending the handsome man flying over the table towards the bookcase on the other side.

Easily kipping up with a brief effort, Envy spun around. "Stupid men, you think because I'm a woman that I can't defend myself?" she sneered. "And I bet right now," she added as she flipped her long hair over her bare shoulders, "you can't decide if you want to fight, or fuck, right?"

"Tell you what," Envy said after a brief moment to calm herself. Glancing over to the bookshelf he had gestured at earlier, she headed to it, heels clicking more irritatedly on the floor, "if you try to keep me from this book, I'm either going to fuck you, or throw you out of that high window over there," she threatened with a nod at the window. "Trust me, you'll be happier if I do that instead of fuck you."

Albeit one of the most capable fighters the city had ever seen, the owner of the house had indeed not seen that coming. "Whooaa!" He was completely taken by surprise by the agility and strength of his adversary, and even more by the contradictory feelings of pleasure coursing through his veins. It should have been pain, with her boots' heels digging into his hips or her nails on his skin or even the slam of his back on the floor. However none of these contained the arousal caused by her sexy hands on him. Robert didn't quite understand it but he had felt it flowing from his arms where she had touched him into the rest of his body. Whether or not he understood, he was certain it felt very good, and his body was starting to show.

The big man was also on his feet impressively quickly, although not as elegantly as the invader. "Fuck or fight - what?!" The arrogance! The audacity! This woman... he was angry now. But why was he so aroused? Why couldn't he get a hold of it? Was it the arousal driving his gaze to her cleavage, or the other way around. Never mind... this ends now. "You must be insane! I'll kick you out NOW!"

He saw her going for the book and started moving to tackle her. While his body was racing towards her, something in his mind was also speeding - how come she was so confident? "I'll take that nice piece of ass down!", Robert exclaimed angrily launching himself in her direction, arms wide open ready to use his weight to his advantage and pin her much lighter body to the ground below him. One hand would quickly then go for her throat and it would be over. His state of nerves meant he was not holding back completely now, some of his actual powers starting to show.

Envy saw him coming and fell back again, but this time, he went down on top of her. He was bigger, probably double her weight and all muscle. As she fell back, she rolled with him as they came to a stop with the man on top. As she felt his strong fingers reach for her throat, her own hands moved elsewhere. Her right hand lightly touched his wrist right as his fingers wrapped around her neck. Her left hand, however, went in a different direction. Her lithe hands slid down the front of his loose pants, then her nails slipped beneath his boxers and dove deeper.

"Yes! I love a man that wants it rough!" she half grinned, half sneered. "You rich babies have probably choked a lot of sorority girls, haven't you?" she asked a bit hatefully, "but did any of them ever get to choke you?"

As her hand reached down, she felt for his manhood. When her finger touched it, Envy activated her powers. Searing pain from her right hand into his hand on her throat...and blinding pleasure directly into his most sensitive of organs.

She's insane! He was certain of it, just as much as he was certain of never having abused any girls, being the gentleman that fought for justice that he was, but this was not the first time he was accused of it either. He never let it interfere with his vigilante work. He wasn't sure however which was a greater sign of her insanity: her apparent pleasure at their brawl or her hand sliding down into his boxers. He couldn't deny that her nails lightly grazing his skin while they dove in there was... distracting. However he was about to end it all. He raised his other hand for a slap to her pretty masked face...

Only he never got to it. The pain on his hand and arm was intense, but bearable. He had sustained worse - his arm had almost been burned out in a couple of occasions. It did make him finally see why the woman was so confident. There was some kind of superpower there. He would have cursed himself for being so stupid and not seeing it, if he could. Instead, his body just crunched over her, his hand on her throat slipping to the ground to support his weight as his head came down on the other side of hers. His hips remained in the exact place they were. It wasn't so much he was afraid to move them, it was more like they were suspended in time, for here was a sensation that was new to him. That much pleasure, that intensity. His cock had been hardening before that from the previous softer waves, and now it just seemed to burst into full size and hardness in a quickness he couldn't believe himself. Yet he felt it, and gasped at her year. "Wha-a-at...?"

In Robert's mind it all seemed to last two hours. In reality, it was but a couple of seconds before he managed to dislodge his hips from position and push himself back. His boxers ripped in the process, torn between the strength of the two super beings. The sensation lingered even after the touch was broken obviously, and his balls tingled heavily, taking all coordination from his legs. His massive muscled frame toppled backwards in front of the woman's booted feet.

Seeing the tall man stumble back and fall, her fingers ripped through his boxers revealing his manhood. That always caught her breath, and as he landed with his legs askew, she got a perfect view. It was magnificent, just what she hoped a playboy's cock would look like. Envy also loved the look in his eyes; from confident to shocked.

"Now that's about the best looking cock I've seen since I banged Goliath dry," Envy said as she sauntered over to the downed man with a mention of the large hero from Cosmic City. Stepping up almost between his spread legs and ripped boxers, Envy brought forward her leather, emerald colored thigh boot and placed it in the middle of his chest. She looked down at him over her breasts, supremely confident, each breath making her perfect globes bulge against the lip of the lace and framed bustier.

"What's wrong, Mister Billionaire? I bet you never never how much you enjoyed getting your ass handed to you by a woman, did you?" she sneered with a nasty smirk on her face. "You'd be surprised by how many are just like you. A powerful woman who can put you in your place, and your dick gets hard as a rock. I bet your balls are just boiling." She paused to lick her lips as her green eyes flickered back down to that rigid pole. She dug the heel of her boot into his sternum as she added, "trust me, it won't hurt, just put your hands behind your back and I can make you cum harder than you have in your entire privileged life."

Robert had started slowly lifting his back when he felt Envy's boots pushing down on his chiseled, rock hard pecs, driving the air out of his lungs forcefully. Even with the effects of her power waning out, he couldn't help his cock twitching, erect in the air, at the beautiful view he had of the woman's body. He was as hard as he'd ever been, lust mixing with anger in his blood, and he couldn't fully blame it on his adversary's superpowers.

He had heard the story about Goliath and had dismissed it as something that got changed in the telling, but now it made sense. But he wouldn't just surrender to the same fate.

The big man didn't doubt that the beauty above him could deliver on her promise of the best orgasm in his life. His lungs breathed fast partially in rage and partially in desire for that predicament. It was starting to cloud his judgement yet he still had fight in him. "I will not be your play toy!" he snarled at her just as he felt the point of her heel digging into his chest. Quickly he slammed his right arm against the leg that towered over him. It would have been enough to send a regular woman sprawling perhaps with a broken knee, but with her it barely bought him an opening to roll to his left and start getting up to face her once more. Both his cock and his mouth were dripping for different reasons.

But how would he fight her without letting her touch him? And what about the part of him that wanted her to touch him? Can't hesitate... must concentrate... But it was easier said than done, with his hard on flailing in the air and only his open robe draping from his shoulders.

Her knee ached faintly but she ignored that as she danced back from his very quick blow. He was a super?! He had to be to strike with that much quickness and strength. With her own powers, she could kick the ass of more normal fighters, but this man was something different. Although she wasn't totally displeased; samples from supers went for large amounts of money on the dark markets around the world.

"You'll be my little fucktoy by the end of the night, rich boy," she snarled back at him. "It can go easy on you, or you can have your ass kicked with your dick out like that. You'd be surprised at how vulnerable that monster can be with one good kick at your balls!"

Immediately she made a feint as if to kick him between the legs, and instead spun about and launched her boot towards his jaw.

The billionaire wasn't sure whether he should be glad or insulted by the gorgeous woman in front of him labeling his cock as a monster. Partly due to that, but mostly due to how good that particular monster felt at that moment, aroused by both his sight and by Envy's powers, the once mighty warrior became distracted and let himself be caught in her bluff.

Additionally, the woman was much faster than he had expected. Could that be just extensive training, or did she have more powers than the strangely pleasurable ones. He'd have to investigate that later, perhaps teaming up with Goliath. At the moment however, more pressing matters were at hand, namely her heeled boot coming fast towards his face, after he had fallen into a defensive stance with one arm down to protect his groins. Robert had his face exposed and even slightly turned to face her incoming foot. He barely had time to raise the other hand to partially block the blow. It was enough only to protect his jaw from being dislodged, but the point of the heel still grazed his skin, and from the strength of the kick forced him to spin around and fall chest forward to the ground, hard cock pressed between the hardwood floor and the just as hard six pack of his abs.

"I'll be no such thing," he exclaimed between gritted teeth. However his resolve was more psychological than physical, as he just had time to turn around on the floor to see his opponent, but remained forced to a defensive position, naked arms and legs trying as they could to block whatever she'd through at him next, the robe around his shoulders flailing around uselessly.

As he turned around, Envy was already on him. Her hand reached for his throat, long fingers wrapping snugly as she pushed him back towards the wall of books to pin him His robes flying open was perfect for her; Envy reached down and took a firm grip on the base of his shaft, her pleasure power oozing from the tips of her fingers into his cock, roaring down its length and into his body.

"You're just a cock with a brain stem," the beautiful villainess sneered. Sending pounding waves of pleasure into his manhood, she kept a tight grip on his shaft. "Now if I were you, rich boy, I'd stop struggling." She swayed a bit before him, letting him see her breasts tight within her bustier. "You know you want it, don't deny it."

Now, having someone's fingers around his throat was a situation Robert had faced before. It was bad, but still manageable. Now her other hand though, that was terrifying him. From the moment she grabbed his member his body started trembling with pleasure like he'd never felt before. It seemed to pulse within her fingers, and his whole body seemed to reverberate the feeling in waves. It quickly became hard to speak - he opened his mouth but gasps came out instead of words.

Just a cock. That hurt his ego, and yet it was hard to deny how easily she had taken advantage of that male weakness of his. He wrapped each of his hands around one of her wrists, but his own burly fingers didn't have much power in them anymore. It was hard to determine whether he was trying to pry her away from him, or just to support his own weight as his legs became wobbly under him, trembling with pleasure. If he didn't close his eyes, it was just for primal hope of being able to see more of the woman's gorgeous chest.

"You... are... crazy..." he managed to spit out between ragged breaths. A lot of mental effort on his part went to suppress his own moans as his cock started dripping pre-cum into her hands. He did want it, there was no denying it. But he couldn't admit it to her, he was the Paladin! How could he be a protector of honor and justice if... he surrendered to those feelings? While his brain wrestled with the internal conflict, his body was enjoying the ride of its life, cock harder and larger than he'd ever remembered it.

Envy could feel the pressure from his grip, and after his previous blows, she could also tell that he could have applied much more pressure. She smiled darkly, knowing all of his focus was moving towards the feelings of pleasure in his cock. That moment sent a thrill through her, even after a year of being Envy, she still enjoyed feeling a powerful man's will turning to mush in her hands. Glancing down, seeing the milky liquid oozing from the tip of his cock to stain her palm, she knew he was hers if she handled it right.

"Crazy?!" Envy snarled, her petite, smooth face twisting in anger. "Crazy?" The look didn't match the sweet, youthful innocence that her face normally portrayed. She looked youthful, but her body screamed experience, and her expression cried for outrage. Ignoring the fading grip of his hands on her wrists, Envy abruptly lifted him up by his neck and cock. He sailed over her head, her hand on his cock releasing and all of her strength pushing at his belly at his feet flew high in the air. She swiveled her hips, spun around, and slammed his back onto the desk. Books, the globe, pens, frames all exploded and scattered as his muscular, toned body crashed down onto the solid oak.

Yanking his head forward so it was off the next right in front of her, she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head down so his face looked at her black lace panties. Wrapping her fingers around both sides of his face, she sent a double wave of pleasure into him. "Yeah, I'm crazy, and all you are, billionaire boy, is a bucket of cum that's all mine!"

A hint of surprise joined the other sensations in Robert's eyes as he felt himself lifted from the ground. "Whooa!" The fact that the woman was doing this initially holding him from his cock added a layer of sensuous humiliation to it all. The big man would have been afraid for his physical integrity if he weren't confident of his own enhanced physique. Which is not to say that it didn't hurt, physically as well as in his ego. His back crashed against the desk with a loud thud, the wood itself creaking with the strain, his layers of muscle the only reason no bones were broken.

The impact completely emptied his lungs. There was barely time for one deep intake of fresh air before his head was yanked to her. Part of that air was actually quickly lost in a "ouch!", but that didn't matter much to him as he went into lust overdrive. If her powers applied to his cock had taken him to new sexual levels, now they were too close to the real pleasure centers where everything is processed. His brain was aroused beyond it believed possible. Almost by itself his body started doing two things: one was humping his hard-on against the wooden desk like an animal; the other was pulling forward with whatever strength remained in him to bury his face in the woman's crotch whose wet scent he could smell from a distance. Well, not unlike an animal either.

Wrestling him to his back, Envy enjoyed the look of this mostly naked, handsome, muscular man writhing on the desk, gasping for air, his cock hard as stone and pointing up at the ceiling. "Oh, you are so badly wanting to cum, don't you rich boy?" she hissed.

Keeping one hand wrapped in his hair to hold his head down, still pumping in her pleasure power, Envy reached down to pull aside the black lace panties she wore. Pulling them aside to reveal her neatly trim bush and her sex, Envy pulled his head back, then moved forward, pressing the back of his head against the side of the desk while pressing her pussy into his face.

Trapping the struggling man there, she leaned forward, legs spread open to bury him, while reaching out and wrapping her delicate fingers around the entire length of his cock. As she pressed her body against his chest, Envy began to stroke his manhood slowly, all the while pouring more of her pleasure power into him. "I hope you can breathe down there," she almost laughed, "because you're about to become a cum fountain!"

"Oh, you are so badly wanting to cum, don't you rich boy?"

He was. He definitely was. He would have confessed if he was capable of talking coherently at the time, but his brain had been overloaded. But then it would probably end up muffled by Envy's pussy as she pressed forward. For a moment he noticed what was happening and tried to force his head free. There was an incredible internal struggle between his mind and body, between anger and arousal. He muffled a curse under her wet pussy, his lips inadvertently suckling it in the process.

And that battle was quickly settled once the woman's fingers wrapped around his rigid cock. It immediately pulsed with her power and sent waves of pleasure across his body with disarming intensity. He sighed long and deeply in between her legs as his body started giving in to her as if it had a life of its own. Soon his hips were writhing on the table, trying to get more of that sensation. Her slow pumping was blissful and torturous at the same time. The big man started moaning against her pussy, quickly approaching his orgasm.

Seeing his hips moving, and feeling that moaning sound against her sex, made Envy hum with delight. "Oh yeah, you're finished, aren't you? My little submissive rich boy. You know, for a minute there I thought you were maybe a superhero in disguise," she said as she continued to slowly stroke his cock while running her delicate fingers and nails across his washboard abs, "but you are definitely no superhero. You're just a rich boy with a few martial arts classes. Trust me, rich boy, I'm not some bubbleheaded sorority girl who's ready to go head down, ass up for you."

Slowly Envy squeezed her thighs together and pressed her hips down, burying his face in her pussy as she sought to cut off the air from his lungs. Her hand began stroking him faster and faster. "Shame though, you do have a pretty cock. If you were a superhero, I'd totally mount that and fuck you into oblivion. But...you're a nobody with money, and I can get that anytime," she snarked.

"Time to cum and run!" she said with a chuckle as she began using her hand to stroke up and down the length of his cock, from base to head. Her other hand reached down, elbow against his belly, and slid beneath his balls. "Now, my golden slut boy," she said as she cupped his balls and poured more of her mutant pleasure power into them, "time to cum..."

Despite Robert's position, he could very well hear Envy's seductive voice. He didn't want to enjoy being called submissive, he wanted to fight against it, but he couldn't help but be overtaken with pleasure as her nails dragged teasingly across his abs, his body writhing in the sensation with a mind of its own. He was moaning uncontrollably at her expert touch. Internally, he was full of conflict. I am! I am a superhero! I can't... be doing this! Yet on the outside he had surrendered completely.

His cock pulsed powerfully, his hips undulated wildly. As the woman's fingers massaged his balls with power, he couldn't help but explode. It was by far the strongest orgasm he had ever felt. Waves of bliss seemed to wash against his body, a mountain of incoherent trembling muscles over the table. He came in such strong jets upwards that it almost reached the chandelier above them. It seemed like his balls were immersed in a pleasurable drug and wouldn't stop pumping cum out. He kept ejaculating for almost a full minute, covering his whole chest and abs in white gooey fluid, moaning through every second into his superior opponent's pussy. Even the internal conflict in his mind was silenced. He was pure sensation.

As it started washing away he could do nothing but pant slowly, trying to recover his senses.

As the last of his cum spurted out, spilling over the head of his cock and across her hand, Envy gave his head a last squeeze between her lean thighs. "I told you, you're just a cum fountain, rich boy." Stepping off his face, she backed up. Hooking a finger into her panties, she covered her up her pussy as she gazed down at the hero's sweaty, glazed face which seemed to match his expression.

"Too bad you're no hero, just another rich asshole," she sneered again, then glanced at his cum on her hand. "Oh, get this nasty spunk off me," she growled. Grabbing him by the hair at the back of his head, Envy pulled him up and roughly rubbed her sticky hand on his hair, first one side, then the other, then each finger. Each time, she left a glob of cum in the defeated man's hair.

Releasing his head and letting it fall back against the desk, Envy almost strutted over to pick up the book that she had come to steal. Gathering it up, three quick, loud steps of her boots on the floor brought her to the window. Glancing back, she loved the sight of a defeated man lying askew on the desk, his body stained with his own cum. "Thanks, rich boy. Maybe next time you can buy yourself a real superhero, instead of whatever you are."

That last squeeze between Envy's thighs brought a weak finishing moan to Robert's lips, and a final drop of cum escaped slowly through the tip of his cock. As she stepped back, his left arm raised slowly towards her. If one were to ask him, he wouldn't know whether he wanted to fight or to experience more pleasure. "I'm..." he tried to claim he WAS a superhero. That he was nobody's toy. But his throat was dry and his body was shaking, and he firmly closed lips and eyes as the woman rubbed his liquids over his own hair. His arm remained straightened in her direction until the moment she disappeared over the window, and then he fell limp and let sleep take over him. He slept heavier than he ever had.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

It was four days later that another male hero, the Shaman, was called by a distress signal at a small jewelry store. He jumped over rooftops with the dark brown mask that had become famous. Well, to call it a mask might be seen as an exaggeration. Although the tissue had been replaced by modern, much more resistant materials, he still kept the original form, which was simply a large cloth wrapped around the top of his head and covering down to his nose, with two open slits for his sharp eyes. The rest of his outfit followed a camouflage pattern, with intertwined leaves in tones of brown and dark green, but it was just a vest and a pair of tight flexible pants, his long lean arms nude from the shoulder down. He felt the freedom of movement was important when he didn't have super strength or inhuman agility like his friend Paladin. At his early teens the Shaman started manifesting the strange mutation carried in his genes, the one that imbued him with senses as keen as the most specialized animals - vision, hearing, smell... even taste and tact were so developed for him that it was annoying at times. He did carry special filters in his ears to avoid being brought down by loud noises as more than one villain had attempted in the past.

Fighting and acrobatics came to him by training, although he always wondered whether his mutation might be behind his flexibility as well. Jumping from the neighboring building, he slammed the soles of his two feet on a small side window and easily let himself into an office room. The blaring alarm covered the noise so much that even for his enhanced ears it was hard to hear the glass breaking. His boots were of made of a soft but reinforced leather, making his steps silent and well protected against the shards on the floor. His tall slim frame slowly came out of the office into the main hall of the store to see who had broken in.

Back
Top Bottom