Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"O-Okay..~!!" He cried as he slammed harder and harder into her. "P-Please, please tell me how much you love this cock..~" he moaned as he latched onto her breast.

"It's amazing~!! Way better than a human cock~!! I can ask for any size, any thickness and I can have it~!! I can ask for it to vibrate and all I need to do is put in my bullet~!! It's perfect~!!"

He cried out and moved hher back onto the bed, slamming as fast as he can into her, his brow knit tightly in pleasure. "F-Fuck, thank you~!! Thank you so much~!!"

"P-Please don't stop, I-I love hearing you praise me~!!" He cried, drilling hard into her spot. He was getting close again. "F-Five ounces set, i-is this your final choice?"

"You got it, Mia..~" he panted softly. He began moving faster and harder, moaning louder as he did so. "F-Fuck, how can I help you cum, Mia..~?!"

"Sounds good to me.." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders loosely, "I can go all night if you want~"

He nods and begins moving again. Load after load was spilled into and all over her, and she was getting closer and closer.

"Y-Yes, Mia~!!" He cried, pulling out and dumping another massive load all over her tits, before moving faster

She bit her lip hard before her head fell back and she gave a weak cry of his name as she climaxed hard around him.

She whimpered weakly, laying limp beneath him as she tried to pull herself together, "Oh...Oh my God...I can't...I can't move...~"

Back
Top Bottom