Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Little Love Story (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffed and just watched her. Did it feel good because of the nerve sensors? Or did it feel good because it was her? He had no idea, but he sat back and made sure to keep himself hard for her. Soon enough, his cock was dripping and leaking heavily.

He pants and makes a low noise. "D-Doing.. f-fine..!" Bold faced lie. He was leaking more heavily than ever, and she could swear he'd grown a bit.

He swallowed hard. "S-Seven..? I-I'm not sure if I can last long like that but I'll try.." he said, nodding and turning the sensitivity up one.

His breath hitched and he gripped the couch. He tried to take his mind off of it, his cock throbbing hard in her hand. Soon, he was drooling, panting and trying so very hard to focus on the movie.

"I-I'm fine..~! J-Just fine..~!" Another lie. He looked like he could cum if she looked at him just right. But still, he was holding on.

He swallowed again and nodded. He was losing his mind. She had his sweet, slick precum almost coating her hand. The sensitivity kicked in and he just oanted and stared at her hand as it slowly stroked his cock. "F..Fuuh.. fuck..~"

"H-Haah~ n-no, I-I'm fine..~" he panted. His cock was noticeably larger now, juices heavily leaking. He was trying so hard not to cum, just to enjoy the torture.

He pants hard and drools as he watches her hand stroke his massive cock. "F..Fuck.. I.. I love it..~❤" he moaned. "H-Haah, I-I can't take much more..~!"

"N-No, no, M-Mia, I'll cum~!!" He cried, now beginning to lose it. His cock was throbbing hard, she could feel it in her hand.

He cries out and grips the couch, rocking his hips. "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum~!! I'm gonna cum, Mia~!!" He cried.

Back
Top Bottom