Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slimes, Tentacles, Parasites, Monsters, and Aliens Looking for Humanoid Partners

Haluesen

Super-Earth
So this request thread is for a specific interest as well as being vague enough to allow lots of possibilities! Basically I want to play as various monsters who get into various encounters with humans. Male or female works for me, just that I will be playing something nonhuman. Slimegirls, tentacle demons, parasitic bugs, strange alien beings with odd morality, pits of goo that assault anyone who falls into them...so long as it is nonhuman or even nonanthro, I want to play it.

An important part of what I want: whoever it is becoming addicted to the creature! The methods could be very unwilling, or it could actually be a romantic relationship where the human and creature really care for each other, a big part of it is the human character falling to the creature in some way. BAD END is basically the idea but not essential, and can even end happily.

I realize I am sort of rambling here, so I think it is best to describe this with a few ideas and some kinks to across what I mean.

**Ideas!**
Goo Girl out of Water: Your character is just doing their own thing, hanging out by the lake on a beautiful day. But then they come across something so strange; a girl with blue rubbery skin that shifts and changes, looking very unwell! With no other ideas you take the inhuman girl in to rest and recover. And as she does, she is very pleased! A sweet girl who only wants to live in this weird world she shouldn't be in, she changes to look like a human but sure doesn't act like it! She's nice, tries to help, and her oddities are endearing, and yet something about her is off...and simply being around her makes people different. Kinks: romance, minor mind manipulation, mxf or fxf or futa on either, consensual or dub con, aphrodisiac.

The Experiment: You've taken up a new job in a science lab as a junior researcher, how exciting! However once you get there, things seem to go so wrong. You're captured as a test subject! Infected subjects who hunger for sex, strange worm-like parasites, an odd slime being with an unknowable intelligence...the only thing for sure is that after your time here, you will never be the same! Kinks: mind break, male or female character, lots of different creatures, eventual corruption.

The New Master Being: It's late at night. You shouldn't be wandering that old construction site. Maybe it's an easy shortcut, perhaps it was a dare. This time though you come across an alien being, something from beyond, even staring at it is hard as it shifts in and out like a mirage. But at the same time, nothing has seemed more beautiful, more majestic...you have to listen to everything your new master tells you... Kinks: hypnosis, master/slave, multiple people, tentacles, sexual telepathy and telekinesis, female preferred but male works.

Dungeon Adventure Gone Wrong!: In a more fantasy setting of swords and magic and monsters being more common, you are an adventurer just getting your start! You and your partner enter a dark ruin despite warnings of many people going in either never being seen again or leaving completely addled. You're heroes, you can handle it! But can you, when stuck in an evil wizard's lair with monsters designed to break the will of adventurers? Can you outlast them, maybe save the day? Or will you be just another breeder for a monster's young? Kinks: fantasy, magic, various monsters, mind control, sexual addiction.

Horrid Goo Corruption: How it happened to you varies. Maybe you were swimming in a pond far from civilization. Maybe you were camping and had a dream of being stolen by a far-off light. Whatever it was, now something lives inside you. A strange parasite made of goo, it now torments and controls you. Every day you have to deal with ordinary life with this thing buried in your ass or pussy, forcing pleasure on you at the worst times. It leaves at times for you to handle other things without it, but always it comes back and with that pulsating glow you are under its thrall, and it is in you again. Worse, it has been mentally compelling you to hook up with others so it can use you to infect them too. What does this thing want, and can you get free? Kinks: forced pleasure, public, changing body, monster goo, hypnosis.

Remade in Dreams: Very recently you have been having strange but certainly exciting dreams. A person comes to you each night, a man or a woman with odd abnormal physical traits. He or she seduces you and you spend the night engaged in each others passionate embrace. It feels so real, and yet it ends each night. But each morning that you awake something about you is just a little...different. Could be something physical like new hair or eye color, changing height, losing a bit of weight you've been wanting to lose, a larger cock or breasts or ass. Or maybe the change is mental. You're bolder than you were before, less worried about what others say, maybe you have some new sexual interests, and over time you definitely start to look forward to the dreams. But what's the harm? Nothing bad can happen from dreams. Kinks: incubus or succubus (open to MxF, FxM, MxM, FxF, with any of the girls possibly being futas too), mind manipulation, changing body, romance, teasing and dirty talk, pleasure through magic.

Cute Alien Boy, Huh?: This is meant to be a more romantic, slice of life sort of story than most of the others and intended MxF. But in one way or another, you've come across an alien! He looks mostly human other than a few things like odd eye or skin color, weird markings, and a strange voice. For some reason either he came to you or you found him, and decided to keep him a secret from others. Now he lives with you, but he still needs to get a hang of 'social norms'. What adventures will come of you two? Building romance or casual sex, either way he's not a boring sort to live with! Kinks: tentacles, multiple penetration, completely consensual, possible bdsm or toys, possible consensual hypnosis.
All of these are just various ideas, that can be built upon. Or you can suggest your own! These are just to show what I am looking for but I am happy to play any of them. I am willing to play by thread or by PM or by Discord (especially Discord!) but not any other method. As for kinks, well F-list - Warning this should cover it well enough, and will expand with time. My Discord is Hal#3160, so message me if any of this appeals to you!

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've bumped this one, so why not? ;) I should work on some more plots though sometime.

Back
Top Bottom