Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - NEW SLOTS ALWAYS AVAILABLE -

AbbeyChase

Star
✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨

49fa12e2404e03dc944f5e05f6b4c245eb98e9de29516e1c9b108c4d6682d155.jpg

Looking for Additional Recruits

We are looking to fill one more slots with a character that will play as an Ectoplast, staff or student.

Introductions

So I've read several threads and I'd like to propose a role play which spans across different interests which include (but not limited to): latex, tentacles, slime, magic, students, mental changes, bondage, transformations, mind control, hypnosis.

Latex, 'slimy creatures' and magic in a University/Academic setting will play a core part of the theme of this role play. However, since I imagine this to be free form, other subjects such as mental changes, mind control, soft vore, bondage, transformation, etc... can all happen. If some of you have questions about what is acceptable in this roleplay, don't be afraid to ask.

World Setting

The setting is very much parallel to the Hogwarts setting insofar as it is a world of magic hidden away from the modern world of mundanes. In this particular setting, the realms of Earth are made up of two realms: one is the Earth we know today and the other one is a parallel Earth where a few million wizards, witches and fantasy creatures live. In the middle of all that, ther is one of many magic academies tucked away within this wonder filled parallel reality. In this world, wizards and witches are 'defenders of the realms' against the demons who constantly attempt to corrupt and invade the realms of Earth. This conflict is as old as the world. Of course, all of this magical world is hidden away from modern society. Because of their powers, wizards and witches can easily travel between the realms, and there are several wizarding offices and outposts in the mundane world that act as bases where wizards and witches can keep and eye on things.

Races

Players can play either male, female or futa humans, elves or (genderless) Ectoplasts. If someone wants to play something else, let me know, there is always room for new ideas. The RP also hosts demons as NPC's.

About the Ectoplasts

Ectoplast are amorphous (i.e. no bones or cartilage) creatures, either made of slime or gelatinous flesh of different shapes and sizes, who are sentient. There are friendly Ectoplasts (i.e. those that side with the wizarding world in defense of the realms of Earth) as well as not so friendly Ectoplasts (i.e. those that side with the Demons). Ectoplasts are significantly different from other creatures insofar as they need Orgone (i.e. sexual energy released during orgasm) in order to sustain themselves and they can secrete various types of slimes which are laced with skin contact chemicals capable of a variety of effects such as paralysis, arousal, confusion, etc... Slimes are also very magically gifted and are able to cast spells without the need of a magic wand.

The Factions

Players will be able to role play one of the following:

Student, Professor, Staff, Head Master, GM/DM

Moreover, students at the Academy will be slotted into different Houses (think 'Sorting Hat').

The Premise

The story starts on your first day of a new semester at the academy. This will be the first time attending any sort of magic school/academy for players role playing students. The academy itself is pretty new as well since Ectoplasts are relatively new to the realms of Earth. The academy was created in order to help bridge the divide between humans and friendly Ectoplasts, both of whom now strive the defend the realms of Earth against the Demons.

Now, this isn't just ANY magic academy, it's the only academy where humans and Ectoplasts co-exist side-by-side. One of the side effects of this co-existence is that all humans (students, professors, etc...) must always wear protective latex clothing (totally enclosing) in order to protect themselves from the slime of the Ectoplasts. Even if the Ectoplasts attending the academy are friendly, this doesn't prevent humans from being accidentally exposed to the slime from Ectoplasts, something which can have very adverse side-effects. The suits are also designed to allow for 'relations' between humans and Ectoplasts while ensuring the safety of the human.

The roleplay will be about the trials and tribulations of students and professors and the head master/mistress in this new semester. Attacks from demons, surreptitiously plots to subvert the academy, traps, etc..., all these things will be present. Because everyone is in latex, things like bondage, D/S, BDSM among humans will naturally develop. Romances will spring forth, infatuations, etc... Some may use things like magical mind control to try and get their way with those they want to be with. Who knows, this world is full of possibilities.

Other Stuff

Although this is a free from RP, each player will be asked to fill in a character sheet with some basic attributes. Things like combat or succeeding at particular things will be decided by a roll of the dice. A Discord server will be made to host OOC things, character sheets, dice rolling, etc... However, the roleplay will most definitely be within Blue Moon Roleplaying forums. And if people can't use Discord, we can always figure something else out to host the OOC stuff, etc...

Who Can You Play As?

1. Student (either humanoid or Ectoplast)
2. Professor or staff (either humanoid or Ectoplast)
3. Head Master/Mistress (either humanoid or Ectoplast)
4. DM/GM/Narrator. This role is for people who want to take over the role of NPC's, random monsters and altogether help push the roleplay forward.

If you are interested in playing, please give a basic idea of the type of character you'd like to play, your interests (i.e. likes/dislikes). People that sign up should be ready to post everyday or every other day. So if you only log on to the web site once a week, please don't sign up. Roleplayers will hopefully be 'wordy' in their posts :)

Who is Signed Up

1. FrightOrFlight will play as an Ectoplast librarian
2. Gannameade will play as an Ectoplast (with Changeling powers) Professor and Sports coach
3. Abbey Chase will play as a human female student.
4. THErolplayer will play as a human male student who is 'slightly' psychopathic, whatever that means :)
5. Charianna will play as a human female student.
6. Kinkyponygirl will pas as a female Amazon Head Mistress.
7. bodman54 will play as a human male human student.
8. AlphaLoverBoy will play a female student.
9. Archet will play as an Ectoplast student.
10. Random Weirdo will play as a female student.

You Can Go Check Us Out At

Main Roleplay Thread --> |·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|
Character Profile Thread --> |·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Character Profiles
OOC Thread --> |·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·| - Out of Character Chat

Last edited:
Welcome to frightorflight and Gannameade.

I think that ideally we should have about 8 players in the roleplay, so we need ~5 more!

Although the roleplay isn't about combat, it will have some skill based stuff. To support that, I think we will use GURP's. I'll put up my character sheet (I plan on playing as a human student female). I will encourage everyone who signs up to write up a big about the character they want to play. Basically, give your character a bit of a background, where he/she/it/they comes from, age, birth gender, gender identity (i.e. those born male but who identify as females will be given the opportunity to be transformed into females on day one at the academy. There's a whole story behind that). If you chose to be a professor or staff, please specify your species and what you specialize in (i.e. if you are staff, are you a grounds keeper, a chef, administrative staff, nurse, sports trainer, etc... and if you are a professor, what subject will you be teaching). Don't be afraid to PM me to discuss. If you chose to be an Ectoplasts, feel free to describe yourself (i.e. physical features, etc...).

I'll do all the initial narration and play the role of the 'Admissions Coordinator'. I'll also write about the different house. If you are staff or a professor, you have to option of being Head of a particular house. You'll also be given living accommodations which you can imagine and describe as you see fit (i.e. on campus or, in the nearby town).

ADDENDUM: I've done away with the GURP stuff since it over-complicates things. We will keep things simple.

Last edited:
I would probably be Ectoplasts since dark elves are aligned with the Demons. BTW, you can be both the History Professor AND the Chief Librarian if you'd like.

Hey there, came over from your post in my thread. And this is a pretty cool idea, with the character sheet stuff not being what I expected but cool by me. If we do end up going with GURPs I will need some info on it, it's not a system I've played before.

Anyway I'm also thinking Ectoplast but if later people who join in make it so we have too many I would be fine with switching to an elf. And I was thinking of being the first student to join in. Is a Discord already set up?

Discord will be setup if we get enough people to jump into the roleplay. I'll be giving people a link to GURPS resources on a share (i.e. PDF files). The roleplay isn't going to center on GURPS like stuff, but is used to do skill checks and the such.

Very well then, understood. I'll pay attention for when the Discord is up. Maybe I can try to recruit some people if that would help. Any particular way Ecto characters should look other than gooey?

Most Ectoplasts will be like blobs, or the Hanar on Mass Effect 3, or tentacled masses with a bulbous middle body... Something like that. One character will have an Ectoplast that is a changeling which can look like anything, but this character will be a one off. It would good to recruit humanoid students (male or female) if you know of any.

Those are definitely some options. Okay I'll be sure to look for a good one then! And I'll talk to some people today. No promises but I do chat frequently with a group that are all on here, so it's possible some of them might want to join.

And make sure to note that the roleplay isn't all about tentacles and latex. I've note a bunch of tags on the thread and I want the roleplay to be able to host different interests in this setting (as much as possible).

How do you feel about me coming up with a different humanoid race, or maybe a twist on human like a lawful undead character? We seem to have ectoplast pretty well covered.

One of the Ectoplasts character will be a changeling who is mostly in human form, so I don't mind it at all if you play an Ectoplast. Undead sounds a little bit too demon'ish (i.e. would probably not be trusted at the academy). Maybe a humanoid who is sustained entirely by magic, or a ghost capable of having corporeal form? That being said, if you prefer Ectoplast, you should definitely do it since the relationship between humanoids and Ectoplasts is a central pillar of the roleplay.

Alright. I'll have a human character ready just in chase. But I'll play an ectopast as chief librarian then.

Is there still space to join? ^^ i keep reading the thread and must say I'm intrigued ^^
[automerge]1558305096[/automerge]
oh hang on ^^; use of discord, maybe not for me then as I don't/can't have it. Sorry :( however will keep an eye on how this develops! -^^-

Is there still space to join? ^^ i keep reading the thread and must say I'm intrigued ^^
[automerge]1558305096[/automerge]
oh hang on ^^; use of discord, maybe not for me then as I don't/can't have it. Sorry :( however will keep an eye on how this develops! -^^-

I would actually prefer to use a forum or a group note over Discord.

Discord isn't going to be used for the roleplay. The roleplay will most definitely take place in the forums. Discord is used to track character sheets, rolls, OOC discussions, etc.... And i people really can't use discord, we'll figure a non-discord thing for all that stuff I just mentioned.

Discord isn't going to be used for the roleplay. The roleplay will most definitely take place in the forums. Discord is used to track character sheets, rolls, OOC discussions, etc.... And i people really can't use discord, we'll figure a non-discord thing for all that stuff I just mentioned.

Would roll20 work for the people who can't use discord?

If you still need new members I'm up to play a human male student, he's gonna be a slightly psychopathic dude if that's ok

There's still a few more spaces Therolplayer. I'm not sure what you mean by 'slightly psychopathic', but hopefully you won't go around murdering everyone ;-) Welcome to the Academy, I have a feeling your contribution will make things interesting :)

Only two more spots left!!! Get them while they are still available!

I only meant like he is manipulatively and an liar not a full on murderer, he also has some obsessions and stuff

Back
Top Bottom