Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lord Searches [BATMAN CRAVING!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Sexuality: Straight

Table of Contents
1st post: Introduction and Pairings
2nd Post: Current Roleplays and Available Plots
3rd Post: Pre-Made Character and their Rabbit Holes!
NEW!

Post quality and length
It's official; I write solely in paragraphs now! This means that whomever I play with must be able to do the same. I also write pretty well; I've been writing for years and started out role playing as this:

*Walks into room* Hi! How r u? *Runs off*

Its obvious it has evolved into something more descriptive and well-controlled.
One of the peeves I have in a role play is if my partner tells me do write a certain lengths AT ALL TIMES, when they don't at all. Another: don't request to have a plot go a certain way, then shortly after tell me it's getting boring. If it gets boring, then why do it in the first place?!

Another thing is... don't just leave me hanging when we start a new role play, or not post in an ongoing one. I see some people who are online all day, but don't post ANYTHING. It peeves me off.

In addition to above: don't think I'm a completely loyal guy. Once a rp starts off how it's supposed to, then I will post as quickly as I can. However, if something happens to me and effects my ability to post for more than a few days and I come back, I will most likely not post for a while. I'm a sort of person that is very fickle with inspiration and motivation, but I hate letting people down. So, if you can come up with a way to keep me interested and to bounce back, please do it. I would be appreciated.

Craving of the Day

Just finished reading "Hush" recently, and now I'm in the mood for a Batman roleplay. I would play as Bruce Wayne / Batman [obviously], perhaps just starting out as a vigilante. Your character would prefer be an OC that Bruce meets, who figures out his secret identity, or is a heroine herself that falls for Batman. Your choice.

I really, really want to do this. Please?

A young man's little sister is sick; always has been, and probably always will be. She has a condition that won't allow her to go outside, and so for the entirity of her life, she has been bedridden. Her brother is the only one that takes care of her, their parents having given up on her long ago. He's an outcast at school, and doesn't have much luck with girls. So, one day, he knows that his sister is largely naive about most things in the world, and decides to take advantage of that . . .

I had this idea for a nurse / photographer pairing for a while now. A young man works as a war photographer, traveling to dangerous, battle-torn countries in search of truth. Then, one trip, he travels to one of the most dangerous wars yet, and finds himself smack-dab in the middle of one. Attempting to flee, he gets injured, and later on wakes up to a gorgeous young nurse standing over him.

This could easily be a one-shot, where he seduces her or forces himself on her, or it might be long-term, with a deliciously juicy plot revolving around this war that they find themselves in.

Interested? PM me!

I am currently craving a story with . . . well, story! XD Oh, and plot, of course. (Did I just repeat myself?) Meh, anyway, I'm the sort of guy who likes plot a lot, and whoever would like to build a world with me and make an epic tale of combat, love, sex, and plot, then shoot me a PM. Be warned, however, I WILL need you to give me more than two paragraphs per post. I needs me a challenge!

My Personal F-List!

Anything that has a strike through it, I am not in the mood for that one.

Bests
* I'm most experienced with being dominate. Master, "mastermind", and controller.
* But, I am also submissive. In fact, it's hard to find a dominating lady. I like being submissive more than dominate.
* No uncle / niece incest
* Beast: Dog/Owner or Wolf/Victim
* Plots
* Vampires; my own kind with their own set of abilities and whatnot.
* One of the best characters I am good at portraying is The Joker (Heath Ledger's version, R.I.P)
* Oh, I forgot to add this in as a "warning": to anyone that I play with in almost any thread, my character will most likely have superior agility and climbing skills, and will sooner or later find themselves with a white hoodie or cloak with a hood. If you get the reference, you get a cookie. So . . . yeah, there's my warning. ^^

Dos
* Vampire/Werewolf
* School. I can be the teacher or student. *FAV*
* Traditional romance
* Sci-fi
* Slave
* Non-consent / Rape *FAV*
* Fan-based (General or Taboo)
* Furry
* Watersports
* Pregnancy
* Pokegirls
* I will add more as I think of them

Don'ts
* NO uncle / niece pairings. If you message me with that idea, I will simply ignore it.
* Scat
* Yoai, at all
* Gore and heavy amounts of blood. Normal amounts, I like, though only for vampires or sadistic characters.
* Can NOT do IMs in any form. They eff up my computer.
* Add more in a bit.

Pairings

Incest

* Son / Mother
* Father / Daughter
* Brother / Sister
* Stepbrother / Stepsister
* Stepson / Stepmother
* Stepfather / Stepdaughter
* Nephew / Aunt

Final Fantasy

* Cloud / Aerith
* Vincent / Yuffie
* Cloud / Tifa[/s]
* Red XIII / Any female or OC
* Tidus / Yuna
* Any male [or OC] / Lulu

Legend of Zelda
* Link / Zelda
* Link / Midna
* Wolf Link / Any female or OC

Mass Effect
* Shepard / Liara
* Shepard / Ashley
* Male OC / Female OC

Metal Gear Solid
* Naked Snake / EVA
* Solid Snake / Naomi

BioShock
* Male OC / Female OC: Set before the first game. Fits with almost any genre.

Other Pairings
* Doctor / Patient
* Killer / Victim OR Cop
* Teacher / Student
* Vampire / Human
* Vampire / Werewolf
* Master / Slave OR Mistress / Slave

RE: The Lord is Searching (Vampire/Human Craving)

ive relle been wanting to do a zombie rp, so i created a thread. but no one seems interested lol. ^^' so we coulddo that unless u had some ideas.

RE: The Lord is Searching (Vampire/Human Craving)

Hm... well, do you have a Rabbit-Hole or F-List that I could look over?

RE: The Lord is Searching (True Blood/Vampire Craving)

i like your vampire brother rp,the kin list are some that im into except anal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom