Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lord Searches [BATMAN CRAVING!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Sexuality: Straight

Table of Contents
1st post: Introduction and Pairings
2nd Post: Current Roleplays and Available Plots
3rd Post: Pre-Made Character and their Rabbit Holes!
NEW!

Post quality and length
It's official; I write solely in paragraphs now! This means that whomever I play with must be able to do the same. I also write pretty well; I've been writing for years and started out role playing as this:

*Walks into room* Hi! How r u? *Runs off*

Its obvious it has evolved into something more descriptive and well-controlled.
One of the peeves I have in a role play is if my partner tells me do write a certain lengths AT ALL TIMES, when they don't at all. Another: don't request to have a plot go a certain way, then shortly after tell me it's getting boring. If it gets boring, then why do it in the first place?!

Another thing is... don't just leave me hanging when we start a new role play, or not post in an ongoing one. I see some people who are online all day, but don't post ANYTHING. It peeves me off.

In addition to above: don't think I'm a completely loyal guy. Once a rp starts off how it's supposed to, then I will post as quickly as I can. However, if something happens to me and effects my ability to post for more than a few days and I come back, I will most likely not post for a while. I'm a sort of person that is very fickle with inspiration and motivation, but I hate letting people down. So, if you can come up with a way to keep me interested and to bounce back, please do it. I would be appreciated.

Craving of the Day

Just finished reading "Hush" recently, and now I'm in the mood for a Batman roleplay. I would play as Bruce Wayne / Batman [obviously], perhaps just starting out as a vigilante. Your character would prefer be an OC that Bruce meets, who figures out his secret identity, or is a heroine herself that falls for Batman. Your choice.

I really, really want to do this. Please?

A young man's little sister is sick; always has been, and probably always will be. She has a condition that won't allow her to go outside, and so for the entirity of her life, she has been bedridden. Her brother is the only one that takes care of her, their parents having given up on her long ago. He's an outcast at school, and doesn't have much luck with girls. So, one day, he knows that his sister is largely naive about most things in the world, and decides to take advantage of that . . .

I had this idea for a nurse / photographer pairing for a while now. A young man works as a war photographer, traveling to dangerous, battle-torn countries in search of truth. Then, one trip, he travels to one of the most dangerous wars yet, and finds himself smack-dab in the middle of one. Attempting to flee, he gets injured, and later on wakes up to a gorgeous young nurse standing over him.

This could easily be a one-shot, where he seduces her or forces himself on her, or it might be long-term, with a deliciously juicy plot revolving around this war that they find themselves in.

Interested? PM me!

I am currently craving a story with . . . well, story! XD Oh, and plot, of course. (Did I just repeat myself?) Meh, anyway, I'm the sort of guy who likes plot a lot, and whoever would like to build a world with me and make an epic tale of combat, love, sex, and plot, then shoot me a PM. Be warned, however, I WILL need you to give me more than two paragraphs per post. I needs me a challenge!

My Personal F-List!

Anything that has a strike through it, I am not in the mood for that one.

Bests
* I'm most experienced with being dominate. Master, "mastermind", and controller.
* But, I am also submissive. In fact, it's hard to find a dominating lady. I like being submissive more than dominate.
* No uncle / niece incest
* Beast: Dog/Owner or Wolf/Victim
* Plots
* Vampires; my own kind with their own set of abilities and whatnot.
* One of the best characters I am good at portraying is The Joker (Heath Ledger's version, R.I.P)
* Oh, I forgot to add this in as a "warning": to anyone that I play with in almost any thread, my character will most likely have superior agility and climbing skills, and will sooner or later find themselves with a white hoodie or cloak with a hood. If you get the reference, you get a cookie. So . . . yeah, there's my warning. ^^

Dos
* Vampire/Werewolf
* School. I can be the teacher or student. *FAV*
* Traditional romance
* Sci-fi
* Slave
* Non-consent / Rape *FAV*
* Fan-based (General or Taboo)
* Furry
* Watersports
* Pregnancy
* Pokegirls
* I will add more as I think of them

Don'ts
* NO uncle / niece pairings. If you message me with that idea, I will simply ignore it.
* Scat
* Yoai, at all
* Gore and heavy amounts of blood. Normal amounts, I like, though only for vampires or sadistic characters.
* Can NOT do IMs in any form. They eff up my computer.
* Add more in a bit.

Pairings

Incest

* Son / Mother
* Father / Daughter
* Brother / Sister
* Stepbrother / Stepsister
* Stepson / Stepmother
* Stepfather / Stepdaughter
* Nephew / Aunt

Final Fantasy

* Cloud / Aerith
* Vincent / Yuffie
* Cloud / Tifa[/s]
* Red XIII / Any female or OC
* Tidus / Yuna
* Any male [or OC] / Lulu

Legend of Zelda
* Link / Zelda
* Link / Midna
* Wolf Link / Any female or OC

Mass Effect
* Shepard / Liara
* Shepard / Ashley
* Male OC / Female OC

Metal Gear Solid
* Naked Snake / EVA
* Solid Snake / Naomi

BioShock
* Male OC / Female OC: Set before the first game. Fits with almost any genre.

Other Pairings
* Doctor / Patient
* Killer / Victim OR Cop
* Teacher / Student
* Vampire / Human
* Vampire / Werewolf
* Master / Slave OR Mistress / Slave

Re: The Lord's Search

Plots

Blood-Sucking Brother

Two twins, living under the same roof with their mother and father. Both parents go to work, but get home early to spend time with their children. It seems perfect... except for one thing: the mother and son are both vampires. While the brother, the mother, and father all know this, they expertly kept the sister in dark all this time.

Due to having a vampire mate with a human (since it IS possible with my version), it was either possible to have a vampire, dhampir, or human child. But once they knew they were having twins, only one was going to be human. When the twins are grown up*, the brother smells the scent of his sister's blood and practically goes wild over it**, especially since her blood is that of a virgin.

*Whatever age you would like. Just not old, like 50+.
**This does not have to necessarily be rape, but he could seduce her into having sex with him and allowing him to bite her. Also, it could very well be just a pure romance story, with both of them falling in love (with sex included, of course!)

Slave X
"Yes, Mistress..."

Created solely from perfect genes, Slave X is the perfect human. Though he born to become a world leader of some sort, he was instead captured at an early age and was trained to become, instead of the perfect human, the perfect slave. Absolutely subservient, he obeys his master's (or mistress) wishes without question.*
In order to keep him rare and make sure only a select few people could find him, the last owner placed him in a dingy shop, where it would be hard to tell him from the normal riff raff. The only thing that separates him from the rest is a branded "X" on his left shoulder, and a collar that bears the letter on the back.**

*: If he happens to become a slave to a master, there can be NO yoai (as I've said in the beginning).
**: This could be changed to have him be a new slave to be broken in.

A Truly Cruel Student
"I'm probably your worst nightmare..."

An intelligent senior male in high school, totally normal on the outside - prefect grades and the like - is secretly a master and cruel person. He logs onto a BDSM chat site regularly, and finds all sorts of woman to dominate. One night, though, he figures out that a member on the site goes to his school* and decides to use that to his advantage**.

*: Could be a student or teacher
**: Blackmail, or they decide to meet while at school

The Gods of Sex
"Would you like to fuck or be fucked?"

An unsuspecting male or female accidentally stumbles onto a shrine* that is extremely lavish; at the front of the room are two large golden tablets; on the left, a gorgeous exotic women, and on the right, a handsome man. It is said that these two are known as the Goddess of Sex and the God of Sex, sealed inside these tablets to be released and help make a human into a God/Goddess of Sex. They are truly the BEST at what they do... but there's a choice to make...**

*: This could fit into almost any regular/taboo genre I've listed above; NOT fan-based
**: This plot would be somewhat difficult to accomplish, as they would train them to become human gods of sex, the trainee would need to have several different sexual partners.

Sins of the Father
"Mea Kulpa..."

An intelligent twenty-something man arrives at a church very early in the morning and meets with the resident priest. After some talk, he knocks out the priest and shoves him in the closet, taping his mouth shut and bounding his arms and legs. And after taking some priest clothes that fit him, he masquerades as a priest standing in for the time being. He uses one of the young nuns there and the confessionals to his advantage, and blackmails women that tell him their secrets.

The Newest Doctor
"Open wide!"

A new doctor becomes hired at the local clinic in a small town, and is good at what he does. But when a young woman* comes in for a physical, he ultimately can't resist using her for whatever he wants. This could lead to a number of different scenarios, such as public humiliation, forced yuri (possibly with her mother).

*: Preferably 15. Or we could reverse it have the woman older than my character.

Two-Sided Brother
Alternate

A young man* has grown up under the influence of a more powerful male figure**, and lives alone with his mother and sister. At some point during puberty, the figure manipulates him to take control of his family. One time he is utterly vicious and cruel, then a second goes by and he is a young, naive, gentle brother. I would like have either two players play the mother and sister roles, or one person who plays both of them since I will be playing two characters.

*: Preferably 15.
**: Possible a older friend from school, the mother's boyfriend, or a demon that inhabits his body.

Friends for Life

A young half-vampire - or dhampir - is a part of a rich family in Delusia, and is told to go to a slave auction in the Outlands. While there, he watches several women and men being sold to people, and when he sees a particular female, he buys her. I would like this plot to be HEAVILY based on story and romance, as the dhampir discovers that her blood is perfect to his tastes, and contemplates the decision to Turn her. This could also include combat and politics involving my character becoming the next Lord of Darkness.

He Teaches Music, Right?

Based on an older roleplay that never actually started, it starts out with a music / history teacher, teaching 30s to 50s music (a.k.a. BioShock-esque music) and its history. This could either be a teacher / student pairing, or teacher / teacher. Also, it could be a romance genre, my character and the other falling in love over time. He's not the dominating type of guy, either. He's usually gentle, sweet, and caring.

The Princess and The Thief

Set in the kingdom mysteriously called "The Empire", a skilled thief lives in the slum. He is known for stealing items of unknown origin, and selling them to merchants outside of The Empire. But once he tries to steal an artifact from The Empire itself, he only fails and meets face to face with the Princess*. Somehow, meeting her sparks something inside her heart. Soon after, the Thief is met with treason and sentenced to death by the King (whom is rumored to have made deals with forces of darkness), but the Princess steps in to stop it, making a deal with her father to let him live**.

*This could also be changed to having him meet the Queen instead, and has an affair during the story.
**As well, this could be a number of things: make him the King's personal carrier, or chaining him up as slave, etc. What way is up to you.

Babysitting a Deviant

I was thinking the the babysitter in question is not very popular in school, and needs money. So, she takes up babysitting and is assigned one couple's son, who is relatively young*. The young man is familiar with sex and the like, but is still pretty innocent... until she comes. The parents are away every day, and while he is being watched, several "accidents" occur that make them both lustful for each other.**

This plot could follow into the school itself, resulting in a more public scene.

*: Preferably 15, or as long as he is younger than the girl.
**: Or it could involve bondage and rape.

Forced Inheritance

Set in a historical period, the Prince of a royal family is relatively "industrious" with women. He lives to seduce, to play with him, and he never tires of it. But, his father - the King - feels otherwise. So, believing this is to be a dereliction of his duties, the Prince is banished from the kingdom, never to return... at least, that's what his father hopes.

The Princess is the younger, innocent sister of the Prince who loves her brother and father more than anything. And, on her birthday, the worse happens: the Prince returns with a vengeance. He plans to coerce his father into giving up the throne before killing him and anyone that was involved in his banishment. However, seeing as the Princess cares about her father, she offers herself up in place of her father's life. But, the Prince has other ideas in mind...

Ghost Stories

Love is a somewhat complicated thing. Once upon a time, there was a man and woman who were madly in love with one another, and the male was just about to propose when... he dies. Of course, this leaves the girl heartbroken with him gone, but she somehow moves on, be it a career, family, or boyfriend.

So, a few years later, after almost getting completely over the death of her love, she begins seeing his ghost. Now, at first as she tries to ignore his presence, he continues to show her that he won't go away, when he finally tries to seduce her once more*.

*: Of course, it is up to you how she interprets him. Is he an actual supernatural ghost, or just a figment of her imagination in order to actually cope with his death?

Family Discipline

A young woman currently lives with her father and brother*. A few years ago, their mother left them, leaving her father to take care of the children himself. In the absence of their mother, the girl's father quickly turned strict and spiteful to the point where his children wouldn't dare make him angry.

One day, the daughter gets into trouble somehow, and he punishes her. However, this punishment isn't like the one from before; her father notices that she's becoming a young woman, and takes out all his sexual frustration upon her.

Soon enough, her brother/sister discover what is going on, and attempts to stop it, but they too become sucked into this sexual tirade**. ***

*: Could also be another sister, played by you or another user. I would play the brother.

**: If the sibling is a brother, he slowly becomes dominant, and it turns into a tug-of-war with his father to see who can command her better. If the sibling is a sister, she too becomes a sex toy for their father.

***: Perhaps her father purposefully kept her away from school and other women, thus would be sexually-naive, allowing her father to trick her.

Cursed Connection

A man and a woman meet somewhere, and they immediately feel a connection. After a first date, it perfect, right? Not exactly. The man vanishes for a few weeks, and despite the young woman's attempts to get in touch with him, it's impossible. But then, he returned in the middle of the night, not himself.

He has pale, cold skin, a stronger body, and better reflexes. His heart doesn't beat any longer; he was Turned into a vampire. Together, they both try to overcome this curse, and attempt to reverse it with the death of the one who turned him . . .

A Peculiar Canine

One day in the city, as a young woman finishes up her things for the day, a stray dog appears at her front door. Large and black, the animal looks at her with almost... intelligent eyes. Despite her better judgment, she takes him in.

While in an accidentally compromising position, the girl is raped by the dog*. However, she soon finds that she can't get enough of the beast, and lets him stay there. But the story isn't done.

She soon discovers that a powerful, dangerous man is looking for the dog, and will stop at nothing to get him back. But the dog will not leave her side...

*: Perhaps he is coaxed, or he could play with her until he gets a bit too aroused.

Playing with Your Food

For several months, young women, barely the age of 18, have been disappearing in the city of New York. That's not the end of it. After a few short weeks, they come back... dead. Despite the police's best efforts, they have not been able to catch the killer. He is intelligent, athletic, and calm, but most of all... a psychopath. So when the cases' lead investigator catches his eye, he will do all he can to not kill her, and make her his.

Obviously, this is a killer x detective pairing, but this can also be a victim x killer pairing, with perhaps the killer becoming too enamored with her to kill her. PM me if you're interested!
NOTE: The character I will be using for this scenario is two posts below: Christopher Hunter.

Batman:
OC(DeathSpawn) x Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy/Catwoman

Because of the recent death of Batman, Gotham City was forced to rely on an individual that they knew couldn't be trusted: DeathSpawn. A former resource of the Batman, he is the world's most intelligent and resourceful person, and has used this to take down the likes of the Joker and Two-Face, among more. Some of them were incarcerated in the "Gulag", a prison that is literally impossible to break out of. But the women were placed somewhere else. A location inside the Gulag that was more impenetrable, and isolated. DeathSpawn has begun to "re-educate" these criminally-minded women, both for the good of mankind, and for his own needs...

This pairing is specifically-based in forced seduction and breaking. This means that DeathSpawn will both physically and verbal change them against their will. Expect non-con, bondage, and rape.

Original
Dragon x Victim (Or not)

There is a certain breed of Dragon that can shapeshift. The cells in their bodies allow them to restructure themselves to any other form. One of these dragons in particular have lived just outside a small village, keeping out of each other's way. But when he catches scent of a young female virgin, his goals change: he can either demand her for himself in exchange for the life of the village, or he can shapeshift to the form of a human, and attempt to make her fall in love with him. In addition to his shape-shifting abilities, he can permanently keep a form, if he so chooses, in exchange for all of his power.

Just a Whore?

On a dark evening, a young man on his way from school/work discovers a young woman in an alleyway that was gang-raped. Worried for her health, the young man takes the tired woman to his apartment in order to clean her up, feed her, and clothe her. However, in the process of helping her, the young woman seems to want more of what was forced on her . . . What would he do? Would he take advantage, turning her into his own personal slut? Or he could try to help her and cure her of her craving, and perhaps romance in the midst of this help?

A Dragon and His Rider

Every few decades, a small city in the south mysteriously gets a clutch of dragon eggs that appear from nowhere, sitting in the middle of the town square. This elven* community is the only race that are able to communicate with the dragons, and so they only hatch for their special owners.

So, when a particular elven woman comes by on accident (not even thinking about the dragons), one hatches because of her presence, forcing her to become a dragon rider. However, the riders are always men, and like men, they go through the same sexual frustration. So when the dragon's rider is female, he loses control and takes advantage of her.

Only, when he does so, it only sends him further into a sexual frenzy, and miraculously makes him grow larger and even larger.

I was thinking that in the beginning when she has no control over him, that he uses her purely as a sexual fucktoy. But as he becomes older, she is able to command him to do what she wants.

*: She could also be a human, making the fact that she is dragon rider even more special.

Fall of the Elven Queen

In a small country ruled by the elven people rules the hated dark-elf queen, but she fortunately has the council and help of her master councilman, Haeder Youngflame . . . or does she?

Haeder Youngflame is an intelligent, devious elf that seeks the throne; however, the queen stands in his way. So, Haeder forms a plan that would secretly overthrow the queen, while installing himself in power. Publicly, he announces that the queen has fallen ill, but in reality, he has ordered his own guards to take her into his personal dungeon. There, he would proceed to break her will in different ways, until she becomes his willing cumslut.

Characters

The God of Sex, Dakol Shura

animeGuyWetTowel.jpg

Dakol's Kinks!

Personality: Wise, kind, and thoughtful. Most of all he is flirty and seductive towards the goddesses, especially the Goddess of Sex. He will help out however he can that needs his aid.
Biography: Born after the creation of the first sentient species, he was given the responsibility of dividing lust, hormones, and a part of love evenly among every living being. In his spare time, Dakol takes a visit to Earth and is selected by a male or female. If the male selects him, he teaches the boy to become a Human God of Sex, able to bend any woman to their will. If a female chooses him, he instead becomes their lover and "slave", fucking any woman she chooses.

His most recent pupil was a young man named Casanova hundreds of years ago. He and the Goddess of Sex has returned to teach another...

The Killer, the Psycho, and the Rapist
Christopher Hunter

SawakiKoutaro.jpg

Christopher's Kinks!

Personality: Extremely intelligent, Christopher is known for breaking your barriers of emotion to suit his own needs. He can easily portray himself as the perfect, sensitive man before he forces you to do whatever he wants, however unwillingly. The young man will just as soon stab or shoot you as he is to tell you he loves you. He only rarely actually uses a woman to fulfill his sexual needs, and throws them away afterward.
Biography: Born in New York, Christopher was an orphan a few days after his birth. For reasons unknown, the foster family that took him in at the age of 15 were found dead, with the wife and daughter ruthlessly raped and beaten. He disappeared soon after, though young women began to end up dead a few days after meeting him when he turned 19.

He is now an experienced killer and dominator, only leaving traces of clues that he wants people to find.

The Sweet Vampire Brother
Lucius Harx

Smoking.jpg

Lucius' Kinks!

Personality: Lucius is, despite his powers, a calm and sometimes deadpan individual. He tends to not care about most things except his family, and has few friends.

His bloodlust can frequently become erratic, and results in several occasions of wild and nonstop sex, especially a virgin.
Biography: Born somewhere in the west, Lucius is the son of a powerful female vampire. He also has a human father. But the one he values above them all is his twin sister, who is, in short, the exact opposite of him. He finds a strong, almost supernatural, connection with her, and would do literally anything for her.

The Young Assassin
Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Ezio.jpg

Will have kink list soon!

Personality: Passionate about a number things - women included -, Ezio is quick to reveal his emotions, especially under duress. When he fights, he is able to control his thoughts and direct his emotions towards his enemies, even going so far as to taunt themselves into anger.

Around women, the young man is completely cool and suave, his charms pouring out through every single actions. This is the reason he has been able to secure a place in bed among many women of Italy.

Grandmaster of Rome
Il Mentore Ezio Auditore da Firenze

183px-Assassins-creed-brotherhood-20100614064141263.jpg

Will have kink list soon!

Personality: After defeating Rodrigo Borgia in the Vault, Ezio has since then controlled his emotions much better, mirroring a statue in which he cannot be read. Calm and collected, he is an intelligent Assassin, able to command his recruits without saying a word.

His "infidelity" has mostly disappeared, and only beds women he finds very interesting and a love interest. However, he still is able to use his charms effectively to get what he wants.

Haeder Youngflame

Evil.jpg

Kink list coming soon!

Personality: Haeder is a strange, mysterious elf that is trusted by almost no one. He is unusually friendly towards strangers and those of noble behavior. In truth, he hates the men and women who act better than everyone. His lies and trickery makes his words hard to discern, and clouds most truth in riddles and more mystery.

I'm not sure exactly where you want me to respond, but for your brother/sister (one secretly being a vampire); what do you have in mind?

You could have just Pmed me, but I'm always here!

Well, I had an idea that one of them (the brother, most likely) would be a Vampire, hiding it from the other until they couldn't take it. They live with their parents, one of them being Vampire, and only one of them getting the gene.

Re: The Lord's Search (Update: Favorite Pairings!)

1Shelke/vincent
3 Naruto/Tsunade
2 Red XIII// Yuffie
4 Wolf Link/Midna/Aryll/Medli/Laruto in order of desire
* Slave/non-consent
Student/teachers
* Bestiality. Never done it before, though I have role played as various animals.

hi dakol not interested in any of them ^.^
numbers indicate my desire for them

those pairings maybe another pairing you can convince me

Bumpish.
Well, I would try, but I'm not familiar with what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom