Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Hotel of the King (Arlin Nethercott and LunarWolf)

"Glad to hear it was smooth, sounds like you are doing great so far." King says with a chuckle as he shuffles through some paperwork and mail taking some with him. He follows her to the elevator and when it gets to her floor he steps out seeing they are alone. Quickly catching up with her he puts his hand on her shoulder just outside her room as he says, "Hey I know you were upset about the groceries because you're as stubborn as a mule. I can respect that, but you didn't have to throw it away. The garbage guy caught it when he was looking for recycling. I mean you could have held onto it and given it back or donated it to the shelter down the road."

Now was the moment of truth he wanted to see how she would react. He reached down and gave the back of her leg a light grab on her hip his fingers on the burn while his palm isn't as he scolds her, "It was wasteful and disrespectful. Also I need to ask about this burn. Is it going to keep you from working? Do you need a different uniform that won't irritate it as much?"

the minute he touched the burn Rose jumped and on instinct slapped his hand way. in order to protect it she shifted her body so that he would have to physically move to reach for it. Rose then looked at him "its fine now if you don't mind I would like to go in to my room not and get some rest it has been a long day" Rose knew hitting him was probably not the best of ideas but her life felt like it was on fire still a constant reminder that she could never get away from

Part of him couldn't lie that the slap was the reaction he wanted. It gave him more of an excuse to keep going and pretend to be angry. "Owww.. There's now way it's fine if that's your reaction Rose. Of if it is fine you're being a total bitch." King says as he moves to push her against the wall with a frown on his face. Reaching down he gives her another grab of her hip this time more of his hand grabbing her burn being more aggressive with his grab too.

Rose hissed in pain and shoved hat his hand all the while she was trying to move away from him "stop" Rose was already in pain from that days work and now he was grabbing on to a very tender spot on her body that if it was so much as brushed on wrong could send pain shooting up her body. Rose didn't slap him this time but she did try her best to get away from him so she could get to the safety of her room

He takes his hand off her burn and keeps her pushed firmly against the wall. Looking at her with wild eyes and a grin, King says, "I've got to punish you for being so disrespectful and wasteful. I can see you also need someone to take care of you. You didn't even put anything in that ramen last night to make it an actual meal. So here's what your punishment is going to be. You're moving into my suite Rose so I can keep an eye on you."

Not giving her time to react much he grabs her putting her into a full nelson with his hands under her armpits holding her arms as he starts to drag her towards the elevator. "I'll come back to get some clothes in a minute so tell me where your burn cream is or you'll have to go all night without it."

"I don't use it at night and how the hell did you know that I didn't add anything to my ramen or that I had a cream I used" Rose was struggling the whole time to get out of his grip so that she could get to her room. Rose had no intention of living in his suit. Rose knew if she let him take over her life that things would get out of control before she had a chance to do anything with her life

"When I found out about the groceries I had my guy go through the garbage, the only thing in there was unused groceries and an empty ramen packaging. So there was nothing else you put in it. As for the cream an old friend of mine who you used to work for gave me a call to make sure you were doing okay and warned me about the cream and the burn." King says while dragging her to the elevator waiting for it as he holds her tight against it. "You had better tell me where it is you won't have time to run down here before your shift tomorrow."

"I don't want to go with you as it is nor do I want you going through my things." Rose continued to struggle to get free of his grip so she could get away from him but for some reason she couldn't get her arms free of him. if he were to look he would find that the cream was in next to her toothbrush and toothpaste in the medicine cabinet since she didn't want to lose it

"I wasn't asking Rose. This is your punishment you have no choice and until I say otherwise you are staying in my room." King says calmly dragging her into the elevator and then into his suite. Throwing her on the bed he chuckles, "Oh and there's only one bed so we'll be sharing it. Now make yourself comfortable while I go get your things."

He leaves the bedroom and locks it so it won't open from either side not wanting her to tear around his whole suite right now. Then he goes back to her place with a bag and loads up most of her clothes in it and of course everything from her medicine cabinet. Before he leaves he chuckles and turns off the key card reader on the door so that the only way in is with the physical master key that he has. Returning up to his place he heads back to the bedroom saying loudly, "I'm home Rose."

when he had left the room Rose had raced her hind him and had pounded on the door screaming at him to let her out. in the time he was gone she had stopped beating on the door and had gone somewhere where if he opened the door he would not see her. Rose was more then a little upset she was really upset and also in a large amount of pain form her leg. Rose was more then determined to get out of that room and to get back to her own room.

Knowing there was no way out of the bedroom besides the one door, King is cautious going in ready for her to ambush him. When she was just hiding he quickly enters tossing her bag on the floor and shutting it immediately. Locking the door he starts to take off his shirt as he explains, "You know you might as well get out here and relax a bit. The door won't open without my fingerprint on the scanner so you're not getting out Rose."

Stripping down to his boxers he stretches out before starting to look for her, "You shouldn't sleep in your work uniform it makes it look unprofessional so come get changed and get in bed."

"I don't want to be in here" Rose was still pissed and she had no intention of changing her clothes. he would have grabbed her work uniforms so she wasn't worried about having a wrinkled uniform. Rose was more then a little upset and the fact that he had taken her to his room with out her permission and then went in and cleared out her things of her room just made it worse.

"No body likes a punishment Rose, but you'll get used to it." He chuckles tossing the bag in the closet. Starting to unpack her stuff he puts some of her clothes on hangers into the empty side of the closet. Looking around in the closet for her he shrugs giving a little smirk as he leaves. He loads the rest of her clothes into the top drawer of his dresser and then goes to put her toothbrush and toothpaste up all of the medicine except for her burn cream that he holds onto and locks in his nightstand. Hopping on the bed he chuckles, "Come out come out where ever you are. I'm giving you one last chance to change because if I come find you you'll be sleeping naked tonight. And we're sharing the blanket."

Rose refused to move from where she was if he thought she was going to do as he told her to do he was in for a surprise. Rose wasn't sure that she was all that pleased that she had to share a bed with him but if he thought she was going to sleep in the bed naked with him, he was in for a surprise.

"Such a stubborn little brat aren't you? Don't worry I'll work that out of you yet." King says with a laugh as he hops out of bed. He was intrigued to see how she would go but he had the upper hand here especially with her burn. Having already spotted her hiding spot he makes a beeline for it and grabs her arm pulling her up and throwing her on the bed. Turning around he grabs her thigh firmly while pinning her on the bed as he starts to undo her skirt.

Rose struggled to get away from him and kicked out with her good leg even with the pain shooting up her other leg and in to her back "get away from me" Rose managed to get one of her hands free and slapped him hard as she moved to get her other foot planted on his chest and push him away from her

He was surprised to see how much fight she had, but she was dead wrong if she thought this would make him stop. The slap was enough to make him take his hands off her. When she pushed off him he pretended to be knocked back but really went to his desk to fish out some handcuffs. Shaking his head he holds them in one hand and looks at her, "You're being a real bitch right now Rose. It doesn't have to be this hard, you could just be a good girl."

Climbing on the bed he wrestles and tries to pin her down to gain control before putting one of the fuzzy handcuffs on her wrist. then slipping it through the headboard bar and back down to cuff her other hand as King frowns at her, "I'm going to have to punish you extra hard for all this disobedience you know?"

Rose flipped when he cuffed her "let me go you asshole" Rose was more then a little freaked out by his cuffing her to the bed. Rose didn't like that he thought he owned her and that she would have to listen to him. Rose had scrambled back as far as possible before he had grabbed her.

"It's your fault I had to cuff you. If you don't learn to behave you'll be sleeping cuffed like this too." He says calmly looking at the squirming girl with a stern frown. Shaking his head he sits on her lap not caring if it hurt her burn or not. Giving a sigh he reaches into his nightstand and pulls out a small pocket knife, "It's a shame to tear the shirt but it can't be helped. If I have to cut another one off you it'll come out of your check." He starts to cut away the shoulders of her work uniform and then pop the buttons off one at a time as he takes off her top. followed by her bra.

Rose hissed and nearly screamed in pain when his leg pressed against her burn "get off your hurting me" Rose was shifting trying to pull her leg from him so that she could make the pain stop. Rose was in so much pain that she hadn't even noticed that he had cut her top off let alone that he was talking to her at that point

King laughs watching her writhe for a bit. Once she her top and bra are fully removed he gets off of her. Stroking part of her leg that's not burned he smirks at her saying, "You brought it on yourself Rose. Bad girls get punished and it hurts." He makes she has recovered a bit before he starts to unhook and then unzip her skirt pulling it down leaving her just in her panties.

"you have no clue how much that burn hurts when it is touched but then again I doubt you give a damn" Rose was still dealing with the pain that had been coursing through her leg. Rose shifted so that he couldn't finish pulling her skirt off.

Shaking his head as she shifts out of his way, King keeps one hand on her skirt pulling at it while the other goes to touch and caress along her leg making her shift in pain. Once she moves a bit he pulls the skirt the rest the way off of her as he taunts her, "Oh I have an idea about how much it hurts. I wouldn't touch your burn if you didn't make me, but look at how you're struggling even now. It was your choice to end up like this you could have just been a good girl."

"you shouldn't have tried to force your decisions on me when I had already said no" Rose did her best to move as far away form him as humanly possible since she was cuffed to the bed. Rose wasn't one to give in or give up no matter how much pain she was in

"You need to learn your place around here and how to accept what I have to give you." The king says with a grin as he reaches up to stroke her face gently. Picking up the pocket knife again he cuts the waistband of her panties careful to not cut her before pulling away the last bit of her clothing.

Back
Top Bottom