Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Hotel of the King (Arlin Nethercott and LunarWolf)

"I.DONT.WANT.IT" Rose didn't know how many more times to she was going to have to tell him this. if she didn't want what he was offering she wasn't going to take it and trying to force her to do so would only back fire in his face.

"MIND YOUR MANNERS YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT." King says giving her hip a slap before tossing the ruined panties to the side and rolling to his side of the bed. Opening up the drawer he puts the knife away and pulls out the cream. Sraying some into his hand he looks at her and says. "Maybe this will help that attitude Rose. I hope it helps because it's all your getting until tomorrow night." Holding her leg with one hand he starts to apply the cream to her burn giving her one more spray before he locks the cream away in his drawer.

Rose glared at him the whole time he was applying the cream "go to hell" Rose didn't care if he struck her again she wasn't going to give in to him or let him run her life like he was trying

"I'm sure I will one day, but until then I'll just have to make due here." King chuckles as he keeps applying the cream. He wipes his hand clean with part of the scraps from her clothes, before he climbs on top of her forcefully cupping her chin. Smiling at her he leans in and forces a kiss on her lips. Not dumb enough to stick his tongue in an angry woman's mouth he instead sucks and lightly nibbles on her lip while his free hand runs down her sides possessively petting her.

Rose pulled her head away from him when he kissed her and then growled at him "get away from me" Rose didn't want him kissing her, sitting on her or even touching her. Rose was already making plans in her head to leave and find somewhere else to work and live

"You know it'll be hard to find another job with that attitude. I know a lot of people and can make sure it'll be difficult. Oh also don't worry about it, but I heard about the problem with your car so I have one of my mechanics working on it should be ready in about a week." King says with a laugh as he rolls off of her sitting next to her as he gently strokes her side and kissing on her neck. Smiling at her he shrugs and relaxes on the bed teasing, "Well if you want to be difficult you can just stay that way for the night."

"why can't you just stop meddling in my life I never asked for your help nor do I want it" Rose was slowly working on of her hands free of the cuffs but she knew if she went quite that he would get suspicious that she was up to something

Laying back he watches her out of the corner of his eyes pretending not to notice her starting to work her cuffs loose. She was going to regret doing anything rash locked in the room with the mobster. His hand strokes down her sides gently a few times before finding her breast and giving it a gentle squeeze chuckling, "Well at least your rack is nicer than I thought it would be."

"don't touch me" Rose eventually did get her hand free of the handcuffs that were keeping her bound to the bed. once her hands were free she shoved him away from her and moved as far from him as she could since she didn't trust him not to try something. Rose found one of his shirts and pulled it on to cover her body as she didn't want him touching her or looking at her

Chuckling as he watches her slip out of the cuffs he lets her get dressed in the large shirt of his, but does scoot back over getting comfortable in his bead. Reaching out he gently slaps his hand down on her leg not worried about if the cream was enough to soothe the burn for now. "You're a firecracker for sure. I'll get that worked out of you in time."

"no you won't" Rose had no intention of remaining there and once she was able to she would be quitting and leaving the hotel. Rose would move to another country if she had to, just to keep him away from her. Rose moved to the furthest corner in the room and sat down on the floor where she would remain the rest of the night as she had no intention of sharing a bed with him

"We'll see kitten, we'll see." King says with a laugh as he moves over to his side of the bed and lays down getting comfy. Taking off his boxers from under the covers he tosses them in her direction smirking as he yawns and pats the bed. "There's no padding under the carpet it's really going to be uncomfortable after a few minutes." Once comfy he turns off the light and smirks to himself and lets himself drift off to sleep. He knew leaving would be her first reaction but with her apartment on lock down and her car impounded she would have a hard time getting any stuff much less leaving. Even her burn cream was locked up the only thing in the clothing bag were a few uniforms and underwear and her toothbrush and paste. There wasn't even a full non work outfit for her to wear around the house just a spare shirt or two.

Rose didn't need full street clothes to leave as she was good and getting out of places she didn't want to be. settling in o nthe floor Rose let herself drift off to sleep so that the next morning she could get on the move. Rose knew that things were going to be interesting since she had a feeling she was going to have a guard on her to keep her from running away.

King indeed have someone watching her all day but it was one of his girls to try and keep her from being too suspicious. But he also told all the guards regularly hiding by the entrances that she wasn't to leave under any circumstances. But also one of the meanest thing he did is once he found out she spent all night on the floor and was going to be sore from that alone he got up in the morning and made sure her burn cream was locked up so she couldn't get any before her shift chuckling as he teases her, "Maybe this will help you learn to behave."

the guards and other staff had a hard time keeping up with her and many said as much to him. none of the staff could keep up with her as she was bouncing from floor to floor and instead of taking the elevator she was using the stairs.

He was impressed at how well she was moving without the pain medication chuckling as she avoided the elevator. With his normal security though he was confident she wouldn't leave especially with her car out of commission. The girl who was following Rose and spying on her was starting to get a little jealous of King's attention to the new girl. She patiently was around Rose the whole day being friendly and as helpful as she could be. Secretly though she was waiting for a chance when Rose's was distracted to slip in and mess something up like over charge a vip or mix up a food order.

the whole time her hip was killing her from the fabric rubbing on it and making it feel raw all over again. while she wasn't distracted she was in pain and it was starting to make her movements slow and sluggish

Taking advantage of the slower movements the spying girl slipped past Rose and swapped two room orders so they got the wrong food. She then waited with a grin for the angry customer to call down to the desk.

Rose answered the phone when it rang and after assuring the guest that the order would be sent up correct and not to worry. Rose then called to the kitchen and spoke with the manager there who said they would personally take it up to the guest himself

Haven gone through all the stuff in her room and looking over the reports from his spy, King grinned and at the end of the day he was there at the front desk and looks to her with a smirk, "We need to have a talk. Come with me."

Rose looked at him and then held up a finger as she was talking on the phone with someone and was perfectly answering their questions and concerns while she knew he wouldn't be happy the customer came first to her and she was going to make sure that they were comfortable in booking a room and coming and staying with them

Back
Top Bottom