Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"W-Well after I suggested you rip me in half, you go ahead and say 'hm maybe it's a good idea to rip you in half'~? Can't try and take all the credit, love..~"

Sylas smirked a bit and pressed back into the wall with a breathy gasp. "P-Please sir, I beg of ye, d-don't hurt me..!" He said, mimicking Ulric's native accent surprisingly well.

He noticed rather quickly that Ulric's muscles tensed and flexed harder at that, "Oh, don' warry, pet. I ain't gannae hart ye." Fuck, why was he hotter when his accent was thick like that?

Sylas shuddered hard. "G-Good, Oi dinnae want any trouble.. O-Oi'm sure there must be some way Oi can help ye..?" He asked.

"Oh, aye. Ye def'nitely cahn." He growled and dropped him onto his feet, giving his signature wolfish grin, "Run."

Sylas gasped and tried to duck out from under Ulric, and began running to the other side of the house. Oh, this was both new and exciting.

Ulric caught up to him quickly, chasing him to the bedroom and near tackling him to the bed, doing something equally new and equally exciting; he began scenting him.

Back
Top Bottom