Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hungry Like The Wolf (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"They would load ye up with drugs and use ye til ye keeled over." He remarked, "Not lettin no one take advantage of ye like that.."

"I won't fuck ye to death but yeah, I can~" He smirked. He stabled the horses and paid the boy before unhitching the wagon, "C'mon, let's go see what we can get at the merchant's guild. Enough money and I kin take ye somewhere nice to eat."

He pulled the wagon effortlessly towards a large extravagant building, taking it to the inner garden and requesting to see the trade master. He stood and waited, watching Sylas as he gawked at everything.

He was like a child visiting some far distant kingdom, awestruck by every small thing that popped up.

"Yeah, it's alright.." He replied. He perked when an old man approached and he began discussing Ulric's cargo; furs from overseas, rare gems and exotic jarred goods from Ulric's home. All of which fetched a fine price for their rarity.
"I say you've earned nearly your apprentice's weight in gold for all this." The old man said. Ulric smirked.
"Aye, mayhaps.."

He smiled and bounced a bit. "Ooohhh look at that!!" He said, moving and looking at everything still.

"Quite the easily entertained one, hm?"
"He's still learning, ser." Ulric nodded as he signed the paperwork. He was given a hefty bag of coin and let the servants unload the wagon, "Well, we did it.." He told Sylas.

Sylas smiled. "We did, huh?" He said. He waited until they were alone before kissing his cheek gently.

Sylas went with him, eventually looking around and finding a very nice, small corset that would only cover his midsection

He made a noise but didn't tell him to put it back, instead took it from him gently before going back to looking for something to fit him

Sylas had found a nice tunic and some nice pants as well, but he was most excited about that corset.

He took Sylas' clothes and went to go pay for them, explaining that the corset was fir his wife back home.

Back
Top Bottom