Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Key To Closing (Tag: Lord Dakol)

Moving his hand, he wiped his brow for a moment before looking at her and thinking. "As long as the aura frequencies are still high in the air." he explained, not realizing she was not familiar with auras and frequencies.

Dirune looked at her and raised his eyebrow, acting as if she was crazy. "How do not understand..." he trailed off, sighing. "It's hot in here. It's the depth of where we're at, and our body heat." he told calmly. Sighing, he slipped off his coat and threw it to the stairs, revealing his toned, and obviously trained upper body, the sweat making it glisten in the dim light.

She took a good hard look at the body he revealed. "Errr, wow... Work out some?" She asked. She wished she could do the same, but she was wearing just pajamas, so she couldn't take them off. "And I don't know about auras or whatever you were talking about."

"Every day since I was nine." Dirune replied with a smile. Leaning against the wall, he slipped off his red gloves and threw them to the floor before looking at Isabelle.
"Aura is the invisible energy that surrounds each and every living thing, all the while having a different color. These particular auras somehow unlocked a portal, connecting their world and ours." he told her, trying to shift away before just brushing his body against hers on accident. "The frequencies allow certain people to gain insight to the auras, and use them in anyway they can."

"Impressive." She said. "I almost wouldn't beleive you, but ya know, after being attacked by monsters, I don't doubt much of anything anymore." She said. She sighed and undid the first few buttons of her pj top, trying to give herself a little air. When he shifted, he stepped on her toe. "Ow..." She said, quietly. "Can you move a little to the left?" SHe asked.

Dirune grimaced and nodded, moving to the left and making sure not to hurt her in the process. "How's that?" he asked, noticing that they were closer than before.

"Better." She said. There was barely a hand's width between them, but it was better than him stepping on her feet. "So, uhhh... Not sure if this counts as cozy or cramped." She said with a slight grin, trying to make light of the situation and cheer things up a little.

"Both, I think." Dirune replied with a laugh, breathing in a bit deeper so the heat wouldn't start getting to them. Several roars and screams were heard outside of the house.

Though Dirune had not thought the sounds were so bad, but it worried him when Isabelle was scared. Moving his right hand, he gently lifted up her chin and smile. "Don't worry. I promise everything will turn out all right." he whispered.

Dirune laughed, "I'll be sure not to do anything to anger you, then." he whispered. Taking his hand off her, he waited a minute before speaking. "It's almost over."

She sighed. "Thank God... I think I'm gonna melt if we're in here too much longer..." She said with a sigh. She suddenly wished she wasn't a girl, so she could just get rid of her top, but she was, so she left it on. "Where will we go from here?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom