Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch. 2: On the Rooftops of Tokyo (NSFW)

Tenshi

Supernova
Morning birds serenaded Syra from the small but vibrant gardens of mulit-cultural houses, shaded from the morning light by the great towers of the DNA arcology.

It was a bit of a walk to Shirako High. She had to make her ways through almost a quarter mile of prosperous family houses to the banks of the Shirako River. Before she could get there and turn towards the mountains, pass Rumiko's Bridge, and continue past a lovely shrine where she'd failed to win a raffle the day before, she heard a pathetic 'mew' from up ahead, followed by two vicious, vaguely feminine laughs. “What kind of man are you?” one girl piped up from just around a fence. “Crying from a little love tap like that?”

RE: (Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch. 2: On the Rooftops of Tokyo

Syra had only recently moved into the area. The vibrant gardens surrounding her home made a nice change from the industrial urban area she had grown use too. It was also a nice change of pace for her morning jogs giving her opportunity to enjoy the sights along the way. Having moved in a day late, she had missed the first day of the semester so she spent the day instead exploring the area.

Now with a fresh day she made her way through her morning routine. Getting up early to jog around the vibrant gardens, before getting a shower and sliding into her fresh new uniform before making her way to school. She had already worked out the best way to get there from her previous day's exploration. Making her way down the paths and towards the shrine.

Still a bit sour from not having won anything from the shrines's raffle, she approached the building. That was when she heard several voices from around the corner. Intrigued she walked around the corner trying not to look nosy but walking slow the voices trying to listen to what is happening.

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Around the corner, a middle school boy with feline ears sat on his rump in a flower bed, looking up at two wolf-eared girls with frightened eyes. "Let's see what your mom packed you for lunch," one of the wolf girls taunted, holding up the cat-boy's school pack and digging inside for his bento. This girl was about the same age as the boy she was taunting, and wearing a purpe and white fuku for the same school.

"What's the matter, little man," the second wolf girl smirked, "Did your mommy tell you to never hit girls? Or are you just a frady cat?" This girl older and better developed than the first bully--white haired and white eared. She was hard boddied and busty, wearing jean shorts, a halter, and an open shirt.

Syra's original intention was to not get involved in the confrontation but as she made her way past the scene she stopped. The way the older girl spoke twinged a nerve. Turning to the two wolf girls syra feigned a smile.

"Sorry to get involved but could you please give him his lunch back?" Keeping the fake smile on her face she put her satchel down. "He may not want to hit you, but i have no issues with ruining that pretty face of yours."

Syra tried to show confidence in her words, sure that she could take on the girl.

Roll Persuasion to intimidate her. :)
It does'nt seem to be trained so it's just a charisma check at this level.

Level 1, Charisma 14 = DC 13 to shake, 18 to back down.

Persausion roll
Result of the throw of dice "1d20+0" :

The younger Ookamimi jerked up straight, eyes widening, and took a step back, almost stumbling into the flower bed with the the cat boy.

The older Ookamimi turned to face her head on, locking eyes with the other girl.

For a moment golden eyes burned into Syra's with the heat of the sun. Then she gave a grin and a sudden laugh. Snagging the backpack from the younger wolf, the older one, reached back and set it easily in the neko's lap. "You're all right, baseline. I'm Kida. What's your name?"

Syra gave an honest grin when the two girls backed down and gave in to her threats. Picking her own bag back up, she offered a hand to the neko to help him up.

Hearing the wolf refer to her as baseline made her cringe a little. "My names Syra and please don't call me baseline again..." She let out a shallow sigh, turnung to face the girls when the boy was up.

Having heard the name baseline before she ha grown to loathe it and began to feel like it was meant as an insult. Just because she wasn't genetically altered doesn't mean she's inferior to anyone.

Kida smirked. "Sore spot, Syra-san? Oh, don't worry, kohai. I know what to call you now. I don't need to piss you off, you're not a coward."

She snagged the younger ookami by the shoulder and guided her off up the street. "Come on, Natsumi-chan. This is enough hooky for today.

"Seriously, senpai? School? What will i have for lunch?"

The kid swallowed hard, then took Syra's hand. "Th... Thank you, Syra san." He took a step back and bowed. On the verge of introducing himself, he paused when a man who might have been thirty in traditional dress walked up to them chuckling.

C96a80def2a3fd0ae98c46e2d5fb0b4e--yakuza.jpg

The grown man's neckline was a bit loose and elaborate full body tattoos peaked out all over his chest. "Kohai? What fun, Syra-chan. What will you do with an alpha bitch like Tanohimi Kida deciding she's your senpai?"

Syra smiled as the two girls left. She had clearly left an impression on the younger one but the older girl, kida was still trying to push her luck by calling her kohai. Shrugging she turned her attention back to the boy and smiled.

Before they could get introductions out of they way another figure approuched them. Rolling her eyes she shood the younger boy on. "Go on before you are late. And enjoy your lunch for me." She smiled and waited for the boy to leave before turning on the man.

"It's rude to eevesdrop." Syra said brashly as she straightened her uniform. "And i dont beleive she will be an issue. She knows where we stand and she figured losing a fight in front of her freind would be bad for her image." Syra shrugged a little.

The tall man grinned. "Cocky, too. I like you, Syra-chan. Maybe I'll decide your my kohai too..."

Then he snickered and reached into his robe, showing more ripped chest and elaborate tattooing. "Or maybe I'll just give you a token of my admiration and be on my way."

He tossed her a heavy bracelet... Was it actually gold? It was engraved with a rearing stallion. By the time she looked up from it, the man was already walking off down the street.

Syra was about to snap at a stranger calling her his kohai, He startled her however when he reached into his robes. Both nervous and curious, she slighly admired his exposed chest when he tossed her a heavy golden object.

Fumbling with the unexpected weight thrown in her direction Syra almost dropped the bracelet twice. When she finally got a firm grip of it she glanced at the beautiful decoration before looking back to the man who was aleady taking his leave.

"Sorry i didn't catch your name!?" She shouted after him as he left. After he had fully left she went back to examibg the bracelet rhia time in detail.

The man turned half way over his shoulder and called, "Saito." He gave her a wave without turning back.

The braclet's latch was hidden in the golden stallion's head, and there were crystals in it's eyes.

11171189_2_l.jpg

Fine golden chains with more crystals--they couldn't really be dimaonds--ran up the back of her hand and looped around her middle finger

slave_bracelet_-_hand_flowers_with_swarovsky_-_rosa_gold_pl__5de7f6c7.jpg

"Wow" Syra's mouth dropped open a bit as she admired the stunning perfection of the bracelet. Opening the latch and putting it on the bracelet fit her wrist perfectly. A bit in awe at such an exquisite gift she smiled a little.

"And to think i was goubg to slap him for being a creeper." She smiled to herself a little lost in thought before remembering she had to still go to school.

Continueing through the shrine grounds. She felt a little better about herself.

Earlier that same morning, Isabella's house.
Isabella, what does your alarm sound like.

Isabella's alarm woke Ryoko slowly. The young tenshi gave a happy sigh and a snesual stretch as she realized she was in a tangle of silky young boddies, her friends, gloriously nude, sleeping with her in Isabella's bed. She gave a sensual stretch and moved to kiss the girls on either side of her, and any others she could easily reach. “Good morning, girls.”

A lovely scent descended from bellow, a freshly cooked western breakfast. A few rooms away, Isabella's mother cried out in sensual bliss, then her father grunted a few times and roared, before the two night shift workers colapsed in each other's arms and drifted off themselves.

Laura woke up, no longer wearing her magical girl outfit, opening one eye. “Why the fuck am I so sore- oh...” she remembered last night,the fight, her defeat, and the hot press of skin against skin, with her making it home right at the literal last second. “Damn....” she mutters, sitting up and trying to stand up, legs still a little shaky. “And I didn’t even get their numbers,” she joked, hoping the two girls had gotten home Alright. She hadn’t been in any condition to help them.

She stumbles over to her dresser, grabs her school uniform, somehow clean and untorn, before staggering to the shower, a pair of boy-shorts and a sports bra in hand. If she had to do any more fighting, she was going to do it well prepared.

agatha-vega-in-fun-afternoon-14.jpg

Isabella awaken smelling the food and it was a fragrance that she would recognize everywere, her mother cooking breakfast. Which also mean, Isabella stretch her ears to listen and she heard them going at it as they usually do in the morning, that her parents were back home and they would soon be asleep.

Isabella look around and smile to Ryoko blushing a little bit after the marvelous night they just had. She look at the others girls and felt a bit jalous that Ryoko wasn't here for her alone but she was happy anyway that Ryoko spent the night with her.

Isabella was on Ryoko right side so when she turn to girl the girl next to her, it was isabella and she returned the kiss more then gladly. "Morning, love, hungry?".

Clio found herself between Avaron and Ryoko she heard the alarm clock and felt a kiiss and she opened her eyes and blushed as she saw it was ryoko and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Clio then turned and ran a hand through Avaron's hair and gently kissed her cheek and whispered "Good Morning, Time to get up." her blush deepens as she did this.

Then she Sighed as she saw that if tried to get out of bed She would step on someone.

"Good Morning Ryoko and Isabella, are you ready to get up cause I don't think i can get out with out stepping on someone." she whispered this trying not to be rude.

Kye rolled over, slumping down to the floor from the tangle as the others begin to stir. Her slumbers are only mildly interrupted as she opens her eyes, though it is not quite awake. She stands, offering her shade to all below as she stretches high and wide. Her hair is a tangled mess, and she wanders off to the showers, a mumbled mess of syllables wanders from her mouth, though intelligible conversation is beyond her half-conscious mind.

Laura washes up, thinking about last night. “Thank god those tree-creeps didn’t actually fuck me... what was that gas, though? I couldn’t think after it hit me.” She shook her head,running her fingers through her short hair to eat it properly clean, before scrubbing herself with the loofah. “Whatever. I’ll figure it out, hopefully before it happens again.” She said, rinsing off, before getting dressed in her underwear and fuku, or uniform, and heading downstairs to eat herself some breakfast.

Isabella and Kye had to split off from the rest of their friends to get to their own classrooms.

Arisu, Avaron, Emi, and Ryoko--in classroom C on the third floor--there were four classrooms on each floor of the main building--would have their homeroom teacher announce, immediately after the bell, "A bit early in the year for this but we have a new student today."

He gestured the two new girls forwards. "Please introduce yourself."

Ryoko gave a playful smile and wrote out a quick text to the whole group. "New girls here. She's pretty cute."

Laura heads to school, running as fast as she could. “F*** S*** D*** son of crackw****! I’m late!” She was BOOKING it to get to school on time.

The rest of the trip to school was uneventful. Syra made her way down the narrow streets filtering in with the masses. Staying to herself she passed through the gates of the school and made her way towards the classrooms.

Entering classroom C she made her way to an empty seat. Although as people filtered in she had to apologise several times and change seats. Luckily she avoided all the constant questions that you would expect a new student would get; either her class mates were too busy talking to one another or she didn't stand out enough for them to notice her. Eventually the class settled down as the bell rang.

As the teacher adressed the class and began to introduce the new students syra let out a small sigh. So much for not standing out. Smiling she stood up, twirling her new bracelet a little, she introduced herself. "Good morning i am Kobayashi Syra. I just moved here yesterday and i hope we can all get along and be friends." Giving a formal bow she quickly sat back down. Feeling eyes still on her as she moved her deep purple hair back into place.

Not thinking much about what she was doing, Ryoko brought her camera up over the desk to snap a picture of the cute new girl doing her introduction.

Just as Syra was taking her seat again—next to Emi, opposite from Avraon—Laura—bosom heaving from running up three flights of stairs—made it to the door frame.

The teacher turned to face her with a stern look. You're late, Miss Li. Put your bags at your desk and stand in the hall.” Turning to face the class again, he added, “You can join her, Miss Suzuyume. Leave your phone.”

The redheaded Tenshi blushed a bit and rose to comply with a bow. “Sorry, Sensei.”

Back
Top Bottom