Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch. 2: On the Rooftops of Tokyo (NSFW)

y9xsq8k
Syra had just sat down when an exhausted girl made it to the door of the classroom. Looking at her and then back to the teacher she watch the scene unfold. When a second girl was ordered out of the class, syra pivoted her head trying to keep a straight face as she eyed the redheaded girl not to far from her. When they both left Syra glanced to the girl to her left and smiled before whispering. "Eventful start to the day or is this usual?"

Syra reached inside her satchel and took out anything she needed for the class. She didn't expect a response from the girl as she started to organise her space with pens and paper.

Laura, surprisingly, had the same classroom, peering in the doorframe and looking at the clock. She briefly considered an intillectual debate with the teacher but that probably wouldn’t get her anywhere, so when the teacher told her to wait in the hall, that’s what she did, although she made sure to do it in a way that made her anger as obvious as possible. That door slam sounded like thunder.

Emi's eyes widened a bit as she saw what was on the girls wrist and thought to her self, I think I and the group might need to invite her to spend some time with us.

Emi shook her head as she was trying not to talk during class but gave a smile to the new girl as she did not want to seem impolite as she did not verbally answer the question.

The Mandrake Devil spoke with the voice of the wind through the trees. Her five sons knelt and paid heed.

“It's true, Mother,” one spoke. “I scented the battlefield. A single girl slew five of our little brothers and routed the sixth—all before their seeds could be planted. He was correct, it was an Amazon, one of the Magic Girls created by Ares.”

The mandrake devil pondered, the rustled again.

“No, Mother,” another monster spoke. “I scented the other battlefield myself. None of the little brothers there planted their seed either. They were destroyed by Magic Girls as well, but not amazons. We do not yet know how many gods are interfering.”

The Mandrake Devil rustled.

A third son replied, “Is it wise for me to leave now? Even on such a crucial errand as reporting to Lady Hitomi? We know so little.

A fourth son added, “Our sixth brother is a few weeks from birth. The Little Brothers are at a turning point. If these magic girls don’t do too much damage, our army can be grown by winter.

The Mandrake Devil rustled.

“I understand, Mother,” The third son replied. “I will bare this crucial word to Lady Hitomi.”

The fifth son gave a soft smirk. “We can handle these magic girls, Mother. Send Toad and Shadow with little brothers to buy me a few night's time, and I'll be ready. I can bring them to you as virgins to bare you more Captains, but perhaps an even longer view would be wise...”

“So-“ Laura turned to the girl out in the hall with her, “I know were supposed to think about what we did and whatnot, but I already did all my thinking about sleeping in on the way here. I’m Laura.” She smiled, and extended a hand.

White_squirrel1.jpg

Night fell.

A little white squirrel waited atop the shrine by the riverbank for her students to assemble for their first patrol.

Elsewhere in DNA town, Syra rose from an early nap. She'd dreamed restlessly of racing through town on horseback.

Though it said nothing, Laura couldn't help the feelign that her bracelet was regarding her, expecting something, waiting.

Emi got of the nearest train and walk her way to the agreed upon meeting location. She kept aware but not overtly so. Thankfully without any trouble Emi arrived wearing jeans a simple t shirt and sneakers and of course the bracelet. She carried a black gym bag as well.

Opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling, syra blinked a couple of times. "What a strange dream." Shaking her head she sat up and looked at the horse bracelet. When her patents saw it they thought she had already gotten a admirer. However if she told her overprotective parents a middle aged stranger gave it to her she would be under house arrest quicker then she could blink.

Twisting the bracelet she examined the horse decals. "Ive never riden a horse before how can i dream of it in vivid detail." Getting out of bed she went to her window looking out across the cityscape.

"Mum, Dad im going to the shop do we need anything?" She shouted thrpugh the apartment as she got dressed in a short black skater style dress. When she didnt get a reply she smiles. "Asleep. Good now i don't have to be back quickly." Heading out the door and down the lift syra made her way to the streets of DNA, the dream still sat at the back of her mind.

Laura sighs and looks at her bracelet. “Great.” She sighed and rubbed her temples, glancing at her homework. Her parents had heard about her being tardy and had grounded her for that, in addition to the fight yesterday. Thankfully, she had a window. She knew, instinctively, that she had somewhere to be, and started climbing down, using her blankets as a rope.

agatha-vega-in-fun-afternoon-14.jpg

Isabella smiled as she receive Ryoko post, it wasn't what she thought but it was fun anyway. So new girl at the school this was a rather strange coincidence with what happened yesterday evening but now wasn't the time to bother about this. Even if Isabella was a good student and a brilliant performer, she still need to succeed at her program if she want to go further in whatever she will choose.

She simply took her cell and text back "Nice to have other new face i wont be the last one. Hope we will lots of fun".

When night came, her parents were long gone and she was fully alone, she didnt even have to sneak out as most of her friend needed. She was ready for this new adventure and living it with her friends Ryoko and Kye was the nicest thing she had in a while.

She walk to go to the rendez-vous point to meet them all.

--Category-SigImages--.jpeg

As the pied piper from elden tales of the West, Kye played a somber tune as she wandered out the backdoor. Her parents listened to her play, though this was not odd behavior, her violin helped her converse with the air she had once told them. Once outside, she moved to her MP3 player and linked it to the yard speaker. She loved her parents, but they just couldn't hear the difference between her own playing or several other artists. She set her walk-about play list, this would buy her four or five hours, and walked out the gate. Heading for the river, the bridge, and the temple beyond.

As she neared the bridge, she began to play quietly, a travel jig, a naturally spinning dance in her step.

Nightmare.jpg

From atop one of the tallest buildings in D.N.A. town, but outside of the arcology, a squat, muscular man with coarse skin stepped over to the edge and took a look out over the town.

“Are the little brother's in position, Wart?” a voice asked from behind him.

“Aye, Shade,” Wart replied, not looking away. “They move in larger than usual units. Planting the seed will draw our enemies to them.

“Giving Thorn time to implement his plan?

“Perhaps... Perhaps giving us a chance to reap the innocence of the gods chosen.”

A quiet snicker from behind Wart.

After a moment, the stocky man turned to regard his companion. Shade was like an ebon skeleton floating in a writhing aura of darkness. “A Xanatos Gambit, Wart?”

“A what?

Shade smiled a ghastly smile. “From an animated entertainment—a remake of something popular a generation or so ago, I believe. The antagonist—Xanatos—always arranges his schemes so that whatever the outcome, he benefits.”

Wart snickered. “I see.. Yes, a Xanatos Gambit then.”

The Daily Yamizaki was seven blocks from Syra's home. The breeze down from the mountains was soothing and brisk, but somehow the occasional gust that whipped Syra's hair around wildly reminded her of the dream of racing through the streets on the back of an ebony mare with golden eyes.

She was a block and a half away from the Daily Yamazaki, passing a larger house with a really nice garden. There was a traditional koi pond a ways back, past the different shrubs.

Roll Perception

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

Eurydice glanced up as wings fluttered against the night air. Ryoko dropped lightly out of the sky. “sorry I'm late, girls.”

The tenshi gave each of them a hug and a soft kiss, starting with Isabella, then moving to Kye, and finally Emi. When backing up she gave each of them a small flash drive. “I made gifts.”

Having known her a while, Kye would know that the flash drive surely contained a few remixed songs, possibly with AMVs associated.

The redhead flashed Eruidice a smile. “Where do we start, Sensei?”

The squirrel nodded. “Good good. Class in session, then. Careful, todays exam may prove to be a practical. Let the Muses inspire you now.”

Syra breathed in the fresh air of the DNA district. It smelled a lot fresher here compared to that of Tokyo. Walking past the garden she stopped to admire the pond. There was something about that dream that bugged her. Standing thwre she for lost in thought.

perception. Rolled a 1 i see nothing at all not even my hands...

A bright red fruit arched out of the garden, as if someone were tossing it to Syra?

Four oddly malformed men—visibly green skinned and nude even in the dim light—stepped out of the bushes, almost as if they'd been bushes a moment ago!

The exploded with a black cherry red flash and a bang like a car was backfiring and she were standing inside the muffler, threatening to send her flying!

Concusive Fruit Attack!
20 to hit your flat footed reflex defense.
16 stun damage.
If 16 overcomes your damage threshold, you move down 2 steps on the condition track. Either way, you take 8 actual damage.

Harvester Ambush!
Harvesters
1 13
2 13
3 13
4 13
So how many more are there?

Syra stumbled back as the inpact from some qeird fruit caught her off guard. Steadying herself she saw four green men ruahing towards her. "What the..."

Raising her arms defensivly as they rush towards her. Feeling heat rise from her bracele as it hummed wirh energy.

Turning on her heels she tried to run. Fighting four against one was really not ideal. "Help! Someone!" She shouted, hoping to draw attention.

rolled 14+3 for init so 17

19 Green Man 1
17 Green Man 2, Syra
16 Green Man 3
10 Green Man 4

The green man surged forwards, running to surround her. The fastest's emerald fist shot out...

12 to grab?

...closed in her hair and jerked her backs against the green man's chest. She saw, as if in slow motion, the monster's other hand--it really was green, but brown like bark on the knuckles--coming up and around to grab for her dress above the right breast...

Grapple 16, roll to resist. :)

"Ahh!!" Syra screamed as the inhuman hand grabbed her hair pulling her back against it. She pulled trying to get free as a hand moved up her front towards her breasts. Grabbing it with her spare hand she managed to wrestle it away.

"No! " she screamed at the top of her voice " Someone help me!" She shouted out pleading into the night for anyone to hear her, as she struggled to keep together.

How did it come to this? Moments ago she was having a dream of riding through open plains on a horse as beutiful as the night sky. Now she was trapped and fighting against creatures that shouldnt exsist. All she wanted was to be free like she was in her dream. Free!

"GET OFF ME!" she brought her leg up in anger and try to dive it into the shin of her assailent. Hoping it would let go.

16=12+4
8=4+4

Emi glanced at the thumb drive and smiled "Thanks Ryoko" and returned the kiss.

Emi glanced at her bracelet and focused on it and her body began to move to a rhythm she could only hear and her arms went above her wrists crossed and her ankles movement were constrained by what maybe a short hobble. Her body moved like she was trying to escape and as she did the outfit that she donned as Clio began to take form and materialize, as well as the madu.

Clio chuckled "well that is getting easier each time I do it and the visions and performance become more clear each time." Clio eyes were wide with wonder as she looked at her self transformed once again and smiled brightly.

zRiGN18.png

9be2ced033b982960fe47b98a3f5c18c.jpg

Last edited:
Laura kept jogging where the amulet seemed to guide her, although it felt suspiciously like wandering aimlessly... until she thought she heard a voice in the distance, and a significantly stronger mental tug told her that was definitely the way to go, at least for the moment. “What did I say earlier to transform?” She had a bad feeling that she’d have to, a sort of dread mixed with anger that she suspected was coming from her bracelet.

Kye accepted the memento as she entered the temple courtyard to the decending angel. "Thank you Ryoko-san." She turned and greeted the others with side hugs and quick smiles then accepted her commands from the diminutive teacher. She had been waiting for this!

She listened to the music that alway held her attention and discovered the tremblings of dischord. The world yet sung out of harmony. Euterpe would help with that. The heat from her bracelet, and the glow of the stars on the charm infused her mind with what to say in Italiano.

As it lifted her from the ground several feet and spun her.

Esultazione, Hemiola, Euterpe
(Exultantly we change the rules Euterpe)

Forza, glissando, festivamente, dolce, cedez, dolore
(We shall force the pain away, sliding smoothly to sweet celebration.)

Neon showers of notes cascade from the golden light above, swirling and stripping her of all her worldly possessions, leaving her shoulders, stomach and legs bare, hinting at what was hidden by glowing streams of notes.

A prima vista, a capella, a cappriccio
(At first without your aid no rhyme or reason)

Planes of coalescing purple notes wove together into fine, sheer gossamer that shrank first through the golden streams of notes then to hug her form covering little more than a postage stamp. Bound with little more than her convictions. A cape flowing and showcasing, never designed to protect.

A due, a tempo, a niente, a piacere
(Together, we can bring an end to dischord)

Gloves and boots, mantle and garters build from the golden notes that once held her treasures in mystery, now to find them on display. The last of the notes finding themselves to adorn the high heeled boots, gloves and mantle pin with a peridot stone. The last vestiges of the golden notes becoming a necklace around her throat.

Armonioso.
(Harmoniously)

Her bracelet charm, the aolus, or twin pipes, break apart becoming the bow and violin of vibrant violet, though she weilds the bow as a sword, and the violin as a mace.

PlcV2uR.png

Even as she landed though there was a tug as from a string towards the streets. She turns her head to the pull, and her ears twitch again.
first roll
1d20+5
6+5 = 11
reroll--Nekomimi
1d20+5
19+5 = 24

Whipping her head back to Euridice, "She needs us." Euterpe strides towards the gates of the temple, her gait just this side of an acrobatic lead, the tempo can be seen in her movements as her hands pull the violin first, then the bow and lock them behind and to her sides.

Initiative
1d20+3
14+3 = 17

Last edited:
Clio looked to Eutrepe and nodded and followed after the violin wielding Tenshi

rolled: 1d20, adding 8 to the total
Comment:
Result: 2,
Total: 10

Laura began to transform, not minding the outfit of a loose fitting, shirt white dress, even if it was a bit drafty, paired with shin-guards, vambraces, and a Corinthian helmet that covered most of her face. She began to sprint towards the sounds of battle, getting ready to fight. She expected the green men, monsters, sure, but what she didn’t expect was what she could only assume were other magical girls.

Back
Top Bottom