Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male M x M search [Lit., multi-para, high fantasy]; bring me all your noble subs!

Princesco

Moon
Hello! Welcome to my search thread. If you like what you see please PM me! So this post is really long but if you’re interested in the title you only have to read to a certain point. If you don’t like my plot ideas then feel free to scroll lower for a few different plots too but keep in mind I’m tons more excited about a high fantasy setting right now than anything else.

My current craving is playing a prince to a whole cast of characters, but before we get into that please take a gander at some of my ‘rules’, thanks!

1. So I'm mainly interested in male x male roleplays, no groups (Note: I can play multiple characters, I just don't like group roleplays with multiple players, for clarification). I'm not into slice of life at all so any plots we come up with have to have a hint of drama or some fantastical element in order to draw me in.
2. I can roleplay over emails and discord and might be inclined to try docs if we have a chat connection over discord at least.
3. I won't ever post one liners and I expect my partners not to either. If we ever reach that point then I'll assume neither of us are interested in the roleplay anymore and it would be easier to just move along to other games.
4. That being said, I typically post from 2 to 8 paragraphs per post, depending on the action scene. I like to give what I am given and I think it would be fair to expect the same in return.
5. I can post multiple times a day if time allows me, but I do sometimes need time off from role playing in order to deal with real life stuff. I won't pester you for posts but I won't mind if you give me a reminder every now and again :).

Things I am totally not okay with:
  • Being forced to play a certain character or given face claims to use. Sorry, I'm sure your ideas are wonderful and that the pictures you chose are just as good, but I'd prefer to come up with my own characters.
  • Anyone pretending that I am my character. I am not, I am my own person and I am separate from them.
  • First person, present tense. Sorry, it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer third person, past tense, thank you!

I think that's enough for general ideas! Onto some of the stuff I like to roleplay. I am craving a prince x suitors roleplay. If you’ve seen my other thread somewhere around here, you’ll know what I mean. Over there I’m offering to play a cast of characters all striving to win a prince’s hand in marriage. Here, I'm looking for the reverse.

To make things easier, here’s a list of stuff I’d Be interested to add in the roleplay. Not all of them have to be included, so let me know what you’re okay with.

• Political intrigue, fun ways to navigate court, jealousy, competition.
  • Different characters from different backgrounds. Not all of them have to be princes or high class nobles. The monarchy should have reasons to consider all of them, even if they’re not equal. I’ll also make sure my prince’s hobbies and likes are tangent to your characters so that there’s no clear winner right off the bat.
  • I can play one to three princes. A roleplay of this type would be quite big but I’d love to see how the involvement of two other royals might impact the courtship process.
  • Magic! I love me some magic, from high fantasy sorcerers to more obscure ritualistic stuff.
  • Age differences. I’d like the heir to the throne to be around 30 years old, but I can go lower. I know in settings such as these nobles could send very young kids off to get married, but the youngest I’d Like to go for this is 18, sorry!

Obsessive compulsive love.
Crominal x law officer, basically. I can play either in this case but I’m more inclined towards the officer, who could be a cop, a detective or SWAT. I like the idea of him having a stormy personal life and finds love in a criminal, of all people. By chance, he could be the victim of an attack, the nature of which you could decide for your own since you’ll be in charge of what sort of criminal you’d like to play (unless of course we switch the characters). The police officer would be swept into a life of crime, basically, due to this new infatuation. This is all very vague but I’m hoping we can work something up from here.

Storyteller/ witch fantasy.
This revolves around a bounty hunter theme, in which the bounty would catch either a sorcerer or someone suspected of witchcraft. I’d like this to be character driven with plenty of story, with a healthy dose of romance that isn’t forced. Ideally, I’d like for the ‘witch’ to try desperately to convince the bounty hunter that he isn’t a criminal. I’d like to play the sorcerer but if you have an interesting witch of your own I might be inclined to switch roles.

Well, I think that's it for me? I might come back to edit stuff out or in as I see fit. Please PM me if you're interested! Have a nice day everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom