Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Air gear Chaos

Great what next was he going to start jerking her off or take him into her mouth, great would it still be incest. "You could i don't know jump up and down" she asked trying to be funny but the idea only made him harder. "you know you are not being that mush of a held" not that he was going to stop her. "you know what its like anything could set this thing off, you're legs, chest, ass, face" great he woudl have to blind himself to be safe.

He sighed as he heard this. "I'll jump up and down if that can make you relax..." He told her, still pressing his breasts with the hard nipples against her back. He slowly let go of her, and then walked in front of her, as he started jumping up and down, making his big breasts bounce up and down. He knew that she had just tried to be funny, but he wasn't sure if it would help or not... After all it was worth a try. "Perhaps you should try and think about something that really disgusts you?" He suggested.

she shook her head she could only think about her chest slowly she walked forward placing her hands on them "The only thing more helpful would be if you tackled me, having my cock slide against you're cunt. or wrapped those tits around it as you knelt there" he was not thinking, but maybe she woudl do it again. he placed his hands at his side trying not to push her down and push himself inside of her. "maybe it would help" when pigs fly.

"Mmm.... Whatever will make it go down again dear sister..." He told her in a soft whisper. "Let me know what you want to do to make your cock go down and i'll help you with it... Okay?" He asked her, while he watched her. Feeling how she knew tried to push her cock inside of him made him smile a bit. "Just one thing before we start then... Are your body... The body im in still a virgin?" He asked her in a soft tone. He knew that it would hurt if her body was still a virgin.

She shook her head she had fucked more then a few times and was far from being a virgin in any hole. "No are you" not that it was like it was for a girl a guy did not hurt the first time "I mean that would be ok" she almost her tongue he brother wanted her to fuck him with his own body. "You want me to fuck you wont that be kinda gay" most guys woudl never want any cock put in them especial there own. "and incest"

"Good... And yes you are a virgin..." He told her in a soft tone. "And no... It won't after all im not a boy anymore... As long as i don't have a cock... I won't feel like a gay if i get fucked by somebody with a cock... And about the incest... Well... If you don't want it... Then fine... But i don't mind it..." He told her in a soft tone. "Now... My cute 'little brother' are you ready?" He asked her with a giggle, he would get to have some fun while he was in her body. "By the way... Do you think that this is permanent?" He asked.

She sat on his heels wondering how long he had wanted them to have sex it must be a long time. "Yes but can you, well i never did this before" she was tripping over her own words she had always been fucked not fucked another person if tat was how it was said. "You like this" she asked besides being on the smaller side his body looked like any other mans. She wanted to act she had always loved her body. "I mean can you start, i am sure i can get the hang of it" it seemed like all her confidence and skill was in her old body.

He just laughed at her words. "Well... How about you get me wet then?" He asked her while he looked down at her. "You know... A little rubbing... Sucking... Licking and things like that... You know... Turn me on... You know this body better than i do, so it shouldn't be hard for you to turn me on... Right?" He asked her. He had no idea where he knew all this stuff from... But he knew it... Maybe it was something from his sisters mind that had stayed in his body? He had no idea... But he liked those thoughts... Very much... "Don't be shy... Just come and get me... All im waiting for is you... After all... You are the male now!" He told her. He was enjoying this.... He could really get used to it.

She was almost a foot taller then him so it looked weird when he crawled over to her sucking on one of her tits at perfect height. His hand slid to her sex he looked to her eyes, up to see if she was enjoying it. "does this feel good do you like it" he asked knowing if she had her old body it would be driving her wild. It was hard but she was used to even at her height being the smaller one but usually she was taking it. "what would you like" his fingers sawed in and out as she spread her cunt.

Feeling how she now started pleasing him, his eyes widened and he started moaning. God he loved this, being a female was not bad at all. He loved how she sucked on his nipples, and how she moved her hands inside of his cunt. "God yes! Spread it as much as possible!" He told her while he moaned. He could feel how he was getting wet already... But he wanted more... He wanted to see and feel how far she could spread his pussy, he wanted as much inside of it as possible. "Give me everything you got! Get me wet... Very wet!" He told her in a soft moan. He closed his eyes and arched his back. God she was making him feel good.

She watched him sliding finger after finger into her body until all of them were inside of her he looked up. He watched her moan and thrust at him taking his wrist into her body feeling her thrust onto him. He bit her nipple hard feeling her moving around her body covered in sweat as he fisted her pusy. He was a little shy about fisting her old body she had not been so into having her cunt fisted but her brother was. "Got im so hard" she closed here eyes feeling her hand inside her old body.

Feeling how her entire fist now entered his body, his eyes widened and he moaned out, almost screamed from the pleasure that was running through his body. And then when she bit his nipple, his eyes widened. "God! You make me feel so good! Im more than ready to take you inside of me now sis!" He told her while he watched her. "Give me everything you've got!" He told her in a soft tone while he looked down at her. "I want to feel you inside of me now!" He told her. God he really loved how she was pleasing him right now! He couldn't get enough of it!

She lay him on her back looking her long legs as they where on either side of his head he crawled up her old body. He must have looked so small over her old body it was very erotic in a strange way. "You sure sis" he joked as his hands fell to her chest for balance his new cock was in charge. He rubbed it up and down he slit it was just the way it had been that morning a neat tuff of hair above her his sex.

He smiled as he felt how she now pushed him down on his back, and then looked up at her, seeing how she started crawling towards him made him smile and giggle. "Of course im sure... Im as wet as ever... Now get inside of me! I want you to take me!" He told her. Feeling her hands on his breasts made him smile. "And you can rub those too!" He told her. He still hadn't looked at his sisters pussy, but he knew that it was there and he wanted her to take him.

She rolled her eyes her brother was making her into a total slut if things stayed this way she would get a reputation. "Don't worry even if i didn't want to he would not let me stop" He slipped into her folds it was weird to experience things from this side of things. "god it feels so good" she smiled it felt weird like having a giant clit. No wonder guys came fast, he bit down on her chest trying not to cum.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words, but moaned out from the pleasure as she slid herself inside of him. "Oh my god.... God that feels so good! Please don't stop this!" He begged her as another moan escaped his lips. "Harder! Deeper! Please!" He begged her. He wanted everything she got, he wanted to feel how deep she could go. He closed his eyes and arched his back! God he loved this, he didn't want her to stop this, ever!

She smiled feeling her brother envelop her cock with his Pusey it was a good feeling so much she almsot came. "god it is so hard" she bit her lip would he get more then her love of cock like her skating skill. That would not be a good trade, on the other hand she would have a few more, damn this felt good. "don't move or i will cum" she warned her younger brother who despite being a woman now might cum, and was going way to fast.

He smiled as he heard her words. "Oh im not going to move... Yet... But you are.... You are going to thrust deep and hard inside of me... Got it?" He asked her in a soft whisper. "I don't want you to hold anything back... I want you to give me everything you got...." He told her in a soft whisper. "And i want you to do it now..." He whispered to her. "Please..." He begged her while he looked up at her. She just needed to feel how hard and deep she could go right now.

Placing her hands on his chest she began to thrust biting her lips it was hard not to cum into her old snatch. "Not fair i have to do all the work stupid" she protested but not that much it was getting hard to think. Her head was light she could see that he was little better then her bit even a little could be a lot. "You are lucky you never had to deal with this knowing you, my body woudl have been cum covered instead of filled"

Hearing her words, he looked up at her and rolled his eyes. She really didn't trust him? "Why do you complain so much?" He asked her in a soft tone while he looked up at her. "C-Could you please go a little harder?" He asked her with a slight blush upon his cheeks. "I want to feel you all the way inside of me..." He told her. He let a finger run down her spine while he looked up at her. "Please..." He then begged her.

It was harder then she imagine being a guy her body with that chest while in no way fat was far more heavy then she thought. She held onto her body and thrust into her this was all so weird damn her brain. She was sucking her body in her brothers body this was no only incest but some kind of sex crime. "FIne but you better hurry and cum before i do" he warned biting his lower lip to nit cum inside her, at leats first,

He smiled as he heard her words, and then nodded. He could feel that he was getting closer and closer anyways. A moan escaped his lips as he finally released his cum upon her cock, moaning as he did. "Mmm... This actually feels pretty good! I could get used to this!" He told her as another moan escaped his lips. "Cum inside of me sister!" He begged her while he moaned. He closed his eyes and just waited for her to cum.

She held onto her body it was not so bad when you got used to having a rod between you're legs and it woudl get smaller right. "Love you brother" she came hard inside of her what a joke it would be to get herself pregnant. she mused knowing there parents would kill them if they found out what they were doing. Or commit them if they tried to tell them that they had switched bodies. "god i needed that"

He moaned out as he felt how she now came inside of him. "Mmm.... I needed that too!" He told her in a soft whisper as he closed his eyes. "Soo... What now? Food? Sleep?" He asked her. He wasn't hungry, he was just getting sleepy by now. A soft yawn escaped his lips. "Should we get some rest or should we get some food?" He asked. Of course he knew that it wasn't more than 1pm, but he was a little sleepy.

He rolled his shoulders it was hard being in such a small body it would take years to grow back to her old size. "I think you need sleep we can always go and get something to eat latter" she was more hungry but could use some sleep. "Morning wood does it happen anytime you sleep or only at night" she asked at least her brother could handle that. she smiled and crawled into the bed she would have a nice sleep.

Back
Top Bottom