Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Air gear Chaos

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Simca was not to happy with her little brother he was not turning it the gear head she had wanted him to be. “Come on you can do better then that” she was wearing that full length white outfit with blue trip. She had been trying to train him all morning it was a pain to train such an novice.

He would never be the King of the Road at this rate she was already twice the skater at half the age. “Pull you’re legs in tighter“ she demanded as he ground the rail. He brother was dressed in a par of shorts, and a vest he looked cute for a little kid even if he was her brother.

“Ok ill show you once again“ she ordered jumping up onto the rail tucking in her legs she rode the rail around the corner. Kicking out her leg she struck the wall coming to a slow stop. “you see that is how you do it“ she instructed her younger brother a smile on her face for having done it right the first time.

It had been a while since she had actually pulled a trick she was too busy just getting to work paying for her brother. “You se if you just put in some practice you can be leader in no time“ she started her own group with friends and family including a certain brother and cousin.

She skated up the bar something impossible for all but the best skaters leaping into the air she landed by her brother. “ok time to go home squirt“ she said rubbing his head.

Tyler sighed as he heard his sisters words, and then looked up at her. Why was she so good at this? He just didn't get it. He wanted to do what she told him to, she wanted to be as good as her, he wanted to be as popular as her, but to be popular, he had to be good at this.

Of course he wanted to be the king of the roads, but this was hard... He wasn't used to skate, after all he began last month, he had heard that it took some time to learn this, and right now it seemed as if it was right. He sighed and looked up at her as he heard her words.

He looked at her as she jumped, he had seen this a lot of times now, but he just couldn't see what he was doing wrong. He looked down for a moment, why couldn't he be as good as her? He brushed some of his hair away from his green eyes. It was getting late now, so they probably had to go home soon.

When she landed beside of him, he looked up at her, giving her a slight smile. "Thank you sis..." He told her in a soft tone. He would just keep practicing, and soon he would be just as good as her. He smiled slightly at the thought, and then let out a soft yawn.

"Yeah... Lets go home..." He said. Feeling her rub his head, he smiled. He was used to this, being treated like a kid, but he didn't mind that.

"You know what the house is a mess lets go for a swim" Also she was very sweaty she had spent the entire morning trying to teach her little brother. Unlike most of the girls her age she was only worried about skating. She smiled he brother was one of the cute effeminate boys, or at least that's the way he looked. he acted more like a Jr thug when he was not around his big sister he sure was cute though. "you know i need to get you into a gym maybe if you bulked up you could hit the moves" she asked playing with his hair as she walked towards the pool. she easily outpaced her shorter brother.

He smiled slightly at her words and nodded. "Sure... A swim sounds good!" He told her with a smile upon his lips. He loved to go for a swim. He looked up at her as she started talking about the gym. He then looked down, he had to admit that he wasn't the strongest kid at his age. He sighed, he knew that he had to get stronger, so he would probably have to start soon. He looked up at her, giving her a slight smile. He was happy that he had a sister like her, atleast she cared for him, he had a couple of friends with sisters who wouldn't care much about them.

"OK you have trunks right" she slid of her cloths in front of him to busy to go into the changing room. she then pulled on the big two piece the bikini tops did not have enough hold for her tastes at all. she looked at her brother who was blushing she pulled down his shorts if he did not have trucks those would have to do. "stop being so shy" she ordered as she slid into the pool it was a hot day. At least the pool was indoor no one would be able to see what they were doing or who they were. "come on that's why you can't skate you're all tied in knots" placing her hands on his shoulders she dunked him.

He blushed even more as he felt how his sister now pulled down his pants. He looked up as she slid down into the water, and then slowly pulled off his shirt. Of course he had swimming trunks, but he just didn't have them here by the pool. He slowly slid down into the pull. ONce he was down in the water he let out a soft sigh of happiness. The war water felt so good against his skin. "So whats for dinner sis?" He asked her in a soft tone. He was getting hungry by now, but of course he could wait until the dinner was done, he was just curios right now.

She hatted to cook but her parents were to busy to do that sort of mundane choir to keep there children alive. "Maybe Mexican or pizza" she had a list of delivery place that would deliver to their place. she smiled watching her brother swim as she leaned against the side of the pool with a smile on her face. he was so cute the kind of boy that grew up to be a rock star or actor like that dcap. she smiled wondering what she could do to make him get more interested in his skating he was just not putting in the hours.

((I'll reply once i get a new laptop, i can't reply now, but i'll see if i get a chance to reply))

He looked over at her as she mentioned the two options. He smiled slightly. "How does Mexican sound then?" He asked her while he watched her. Mexican was his favorite kind of food, so he wouldn't mind Mexican food, at all. He closed his eyes and then dived under the water, before he opened them again. He loved being under water, but he loved being in the air as well. That was why he wanted to get good at skating. He just didn't seem to get better. He slowly got up to the surface again and looked over at her. "Will you promise not to stop training me before im just as good at you?" He asked her.

Mexican was easy she liked the food even if it bound her up but training was another issue maybe he was just no good. "Maybe but i need to find something that will motivate you to train harder" food would be a bad idea as he would be fat and that would make him heavy. sex but how could she get a girl to agree to that. "what would it take to get you to train more" she asked her young brother. she wanted him to be even better then her but what would it take for him to put in the hours.

"I don't know... I just wish that i could be more like you, you know? I mean... You are good at this... People respect you for who you are... People only respect me because im your brother... Not for who i am... I want to be good, so that people can respect me for who i am!" He told her while he looked at her. "I really want to be good, but i don't know what i have to do better... Im really doing my best to become just as good as you, you know?" He asked. He looked down, he wanted to be just like her, he wanted to be just as good as her, maybe even better than her.

She was cross at him she wanted to spank him "Look if you don't tell me how to reach you" she just shook her head she could either give up on him or she could punish him for not meeting her high standards. She stood up in the pool he was being too much of a wimp and it was making her angry. "Look if you cant put you're whole heart into something you will never be any good" she laughed moving over to the edge of the pool.

((They bump their heads together or something to make it happen? XD))
He sighed as he heard her words, but nodded. "You are right sis... Im sorry... Its just... I want to be as good as you... And im not a very patient person... You should know that by now... I really want to be as good as you... But it just seems impossible..." He let out a soft sigh and then looked down, before he followed her to the edge of the pool. He looked up at her. How could he be as good as her? It seemed impossible, but he knew that she wanted him to be as good as her.

he last boyfriend had been a real monster he had just grabbed hold of her and taken her in his car like some kind of animal. Not that she wanted her brother to fuck her but if he could show one tenth that passion. "Well maybe we should try again tomorrow" Home was a sty so she rented a room, one room with one bed. She knew her brother wouldn't try anything so why spend the money on another room or bed. "night small fry" she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

He sighed as he saw this, and then got out of the water as well, and just followed her. He knew that they weren't going home, because this was the wrong direction. But he wasn't going to ask her about it, he would just let her lead the way and just followed her. He knew that it was a bad idea to ask questions about what she was doing, so he wasn't going to ask. Once they reached the room, he looked around, it wasn't very big, and there was only one bed. He sighed and laid down beside of her before he slowly drifted into sleep as well.

The door rang she found a package of brown paper and a brown string she lifted it up and brought it too the bed. "You order something" she hit her brother on the back of the head as she opened it a gold framed mirror. A dragon or snake was trying to swallow its own tail it looked to her like it cost a fortune. "You by this" she looked inside only instead of seeing her face she saw her brother face looking back at her.

Feeling how she now hit him in the back of his head, his eyes widened and he quickly sat up. "Ouch... What did you do that for?!" He asked her. He looked at the mirror she was holding in her hands "Wh-Where did you get that from?" He asked her in amazement. He had never seen anything as beautiful as that before. "Where should i get the money from?" He asked her as he looked down into the mirror, but his eyes widened as he saw the face that was looking back at him, it was his sisters face.

She fell back dropping the mirror as her eyes closed and she entered a deep sleep one in which she imagine she was a young boy. She relived the last day from the point of view of her brother no wonder he was so shy. "sorry" she began to stand up only he chest was light far too light as if she was a little girl. Her hand was on something nice and round that was very familiar to her only it was not on her chest she began to scream.

Shortly after he had seen her in the mirror, he fainted. He woke up when he heard somebody scream, feeling a hand on something that normally didn't belong on his chest, his eyes widened and he quickly sat up, seeing his own body in front of him, his eyes widened. "Wh-What?! Y-You are me!" But as he heard these words, he quickly covered his mouth, his voice didn't sound normal, it was the voice of his sister, and not his own!

She/he ran to the bathroom turning on the shower she tossed his cloths onto the floor his body was not in bad shape. It looked like a very fit young girls in that it lack mass in the right areas the dick was all to male. "you did this to me" she screamed the damn thing was already hard and must have been all day. How did he deal with that thing it was like having a small dumb creature between her legs. "you did this to me" she screamed trying to get the thing to go down when it was only getting bigger.

He slowly got up and then followed her, he had to get used to the extra weight on his chest now. "What are you talking about?! Why would i want to be a female, why would i want to be you?! It doesn't make me any better after all!" He told her while he watched her. Seeing that she was naked, he blushed deeply and started undressing as well. Seeing that she was getting hard in his body he blushed even more. "D-Don't get hard in here!" He told her while he while he looked down at her. Why was she blaming him for this?

She turned around her cock already out full it was not big maybe 6 7 inches but it was more then big enough. "I can't control this thing" she watched him take of her cloths no wonder she never needed to try for a date. the body made her want to go over and tackle her only her legs would not work. "you put those back on" is what she wanted to say instead she began to make some weird sounds. "go" is all that she could say to her body who was being used by her brother.

"Listen... Just relax... Close your eyes and breathe slowly... Don't think about anything that can turn you on... okay?" He asked her. He slowly walked over behind her, and then wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. He didn't realize that he was pressing his breasts against her right now... Or that his nipples actually were hard... He was just trying to make her relax. If he had realized that his nipples were hard he probably wouldn't have done anything like this. "Just try and calm down..." He whispered softly into her ear.

Back
Top Bottom