Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Mythic Pathfinder Battle Harem: Thirteen Keys) OOC and Peace Tea Cooler

*Hands LeaT a book with "Don't Panic" written in large friendly letters on the cover.*

I'm not one of those GMs who can do a game advancing post every 3 hours. :p

And I'm going to an outpatient surgery clinic in 5 hours, whith about 3 hours of sleep today under my belt, so please bear wtih me. ^_^;;

If I get a chance to post for this game tonight, you can rest assured that I had fun doing so and will be paying for the loss of sleep in a few hours. ^_^;;

I am glad your procedure went well.

No worries, just saying my piece, I'd like to stay in this game but it will need to move quicker to keep my interest. No, I don't need responses every 3 hours, but every couple of days would be nice. And I never panic :p I see I am 'tagged' to I will get to it. Thank you.

Glad to hear you're ok Tenshi, and here's hoping we can get things moving again!

Also Lea, I'd suggest maybe trying to lay some more damage down on the gargoyles. The spell lasts only a single turn, unless of course we have a chance of the two gargoyles being so 'distracted' they remove themselves from combat...Tenshi?

Hi Logan,

I can edit if you like but I was really looking at this more as a situation where Iseldra, and Lea might do much the same in that situation, is more interested in saving Martin than defeating the gargoyles.

*Groans* So, for about two days now i've been too araid of scratching these stiches to sleep.
I'm still concious. i have a crick in my neck, more in my back, and i still want to scratch. ^_^;;

I'll stop grouching nw . Just wanted you to know where I am. If i get this post up before I collapse, let me know if it sucks and I'll fix after I finaly rest.

lordy. You know the 'cone of shame' pets have to wear after surgery? I need one for each wrist!

Perhaps you need tied up for a while;)

@Logan Albrecht I'm sure Isledra would get back in the fightl if Martin demanded it. I doubt she would try to force him back into the tower but try to encourage him.

the rump shot did damage. I recorded it in my notes. Sorry I didn't add it in spoilers.

YEs, Lea can observe the gargoyle taking off. it can also be seen somewhat from inside the fence

I'm somewhat caught up in my other threads. Let's see where we are here!

*Waves*

Apologies for loosing it for a few weeks. If you're still willing to work with me, I should have things moving agains very soon. (Note, I'm using a borrowed computer. My own is in the shop. So I may still drag a bit.)

My notes for this battle are on my broken computer, but it seem that with the last two gargoyels bound together and prone we can deal with them as we see fit.

Shall we finish them or give them a chance to surrender?

Or I could even narrate them--badly injured--managing to rip their way out and flee into the night.

I'm still game. @Logan Albrecht hasn't been online since 8/20 so he is probably the deciding factor.

As for the gargoyles, both my characters are primarily concerned with Martin's safety so they would probably not be too troubled by the wounded gargoyles, assuming they do not attempt to attack again. If the other that took flight had fled, and not come to attack her, Lea would attempt to get down to Martin as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom