Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Mythic Pathfinder Battle Harem: Thirteen Keys) OOC and Peace Tea Cooler

@Logan - I am thinking that Lea would be on the outer orbit of Martin's cadre of street kids. Her path may have taken a bit of a darker turn when she progressed from panhandling to down right thievery and assassination. Your intro has enough to go on for me to write that up, I think. For Iseldra, I was thinking her fate is more entwined with Martin's place as Aroden's heir, perhaps her family has pledged her to serve the heir and he isn't quite what she expected, nor would have any idea this elf would swear herself to him. Is it safe to say we are following Tenshi's set up for that or did you want to put your own flair on it? I am kind of guessing from your write up that Martin is not yet aware of his lineage. Should on continue on that premise or am I not quite following your intent?

Lea's profile is up, please check I have the right sheet. Will work on Iseldra soon. By the way I vote for second pic of Martin, the one labelled appearance.

Iseldra's profile is up. I'm not sure if I should be posting links to my stat sheet or if they are the latest versions. Let me know if you need any changes. I am ready once you boys are ready. Looking forward to some game play!

All character sheets have received an update and are posted in the drive (13 Keys - Google Drive)

These are the current versions of the sheets. LeaT, it looks like the ones you linked to in your cast posts were older variants before I added equipment and the like.

Martin, Nicole, Lea and Iseldra are all ready for play. Each still has unspent cash, which I figured we can reserve for when the needs of the first adventure become clear. They all have basic gear (packs, rope, rations, etc) and equipment for their individual styles.

I will delete my links to the stat sheets, I was just trying to put them somewhere easy to find but it looks like you have it handled. Thank you.

When do you want to start some introductions of characters?

Last time i was working with Emy on this story we had a false start, so next time I can get her own we'll try and get things together again.

Thoughts on where we should start? Should we go farily easy on the adventure part while hte harem assembles, or dive right into the action?

I'm considering starting with a trip to Absalom--the island Aroden rose in the middle of the inner sea--to try and find out what's going on.

My thought was that Martin doesn't know his heritage at first but would soon find out, maybe when Iseldra shows up and starts demanding to follow him. Maybe his master orders him to Absalom (some kind of test to see if Martin is the Heir?) Iseldra follows because she's following prophecy and Lea follows to try and solve her own dreams. Maybe Nicole is another student?

My thoughts, though I am completely flexible, would include Iseldra's arrival and insisting he is the heir, and Lea getting a contract to kill him.

As for equipment, I was going to have Lea use a cross bow and I was thinking Isledra should have a bow or some sort of ranged weapon. Is that reasonable?

I should have given Iseldra a bow, yes.

I can easily change Lea to a crossbow as well. You'll have a larger damage die, rolling 1d8 instead of 1d6 when you hit which averages to one extra damage per hit, but I'll need to rearrange feats to give you Rapid Reload.

Basically with a bow, the action of drawing an arrow is a free action that is considered to take no time. With a crossbow, it uses up your move action to load it.

With the Rapid Reload feat, you can load a crossbow as a free action.

Haven't gotten around to changing the sheets but it's a simple fix.

In the meantime, any one want to discuss backgrounds/shared details, etc. Lea and Martin at least already know each other.

I'm pretty much ready to start, writing at least even if we aren't quite ready to roll some dice. I was thinking Lea might take out the guy next to Martin then use the body to make it look like she fulfilled her contract. I suppose that would require some rolling though to see if she succeeded or just wounds him (or worse hits Martin). I could also start with Iseldra's arrival and the interaction between them as she tries to convince herself that this can't be the heir but when she realizes it must be has to convince him of it himself. It might be best to start with Iseldra though since with the Lea idea they would have to flea the city almost immediately.

Oh, right! :) There it is.

LeaT, don't forget that the girls should be dreaming of both of them, and have some idea that giving their maidenhood to either one will give them gifts of legendary power.

I'm good with the dreams, do we have a thread for the main story yet?

Getting close.

Also keeping busy--and currently getting sleepy.

I need to review specific citties in Taldor and then i'll be good t go.

Character wise we have Ilven, Logan, Myself, Emy and LeaT good to go. Am I forgetting anyone?

Haven't had a chance to properly go through and buy extra starting spells (at 1.5 scribe costs for getting them from other practitioners) for Nicole and Martin, but otherwise ready to proceed at any time. Assuming the game doesn't leap immediately into a combat situation I figure I can have that taken care of by the time we get to that.

Ilven, you're obviously free to just take ownership of Nicole's sheet at this point. I made it using the free PCGen software (pcgen.org ) or if you'd rather I can manage and update the sheet at my end.

Oh, and do you have a favored method or place for us to make rolls, Tenshi?

Excuse me. I wanted to write us an opening tonight, but I just got an application to a 'no evil characters' game for a character who murdered a planet and hasn't felt a moment's regret in the century since. When I'm done banging my head on a pillow I'll start making my way back.

I'm ready whenever you are, just need a place to post my girls' first dreams and why they are headed towards the heir to offer themselves to him.

Back
Top Bottom