Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Mythic Pathfinder Battle Harem: Thirteen Keys) OOC and Peace Tea Cooler

@Tenshi, I wasn't expecting your visitors but I went ahead with the idea that Lea has a contract to kill Martin. She is of course conflicted and perhaps she could find the winged girls hunting him and help him fight them off instead of killing him herself. Also if you think we need Isledra, we could time skip her to the city for the fight as well. She would be following her mother's magic to find him.

I'm really excited to see this get started!:D

It would probably be easiest if Iseldra's dream happened a couple of days ago and she's at the city. Maybe her pounding on the tower door is what draws Martin into the open and lets both Lea and the winged girls find him?

I was thinking of something like that, yes. ^_^;;

I'd forgotten you were wanting to have a contract to kill Martin. Did you have an idea of why? I kind of have a thought that could lead to other plot entanglements in the future.

Also a couple of girls still to arrive!

(And the wizard your'e apprenticed to should put in an appearance before you leave town.)

I was thinking the same dark forces that are sending the winged girls would put a hit out on him. Double their chances of snuffing him out before he reaches his full potential, or even realizes his potential. It is not an absolute necessity for me to have the contract but she is already close to him. She doesn't really need to know the reason, in fact she normally wouldn't.

Iseldra could also join later, I don't necessarily see all the girls converging at the same moment. I don't know that she would be banging on the door in the middle of the night, but I'm flexible especially on a starting scene.

I could see them having to defend the tower against the winged invaders until the wizard arrives, perhaps he knows something of Martin's destiny.

Let me know if you want me to write another post for my girls. I could see her on a roof top with Martin in her sights as the winged girls attack.

Hi everyone!

Getting emy's intro tongiht. hoepfully Ilven--who had a migrain last time--will be ready to edit his dream post too.

LeaT, let's get Leah on the rooftops.

The gargoyles are waiting to spot at least one of Martin's future girls. Could be Iseldra, or one of the others coming. :)

I would think Iseldra would stick out pretty well in the dreary wasteland you portray, certainly she wouldn't seem to belong there.

If I follow correctly you are going to have them ambush one girl (Iseldra) and Lea will be in a position to see it and attempt to intervene? Since I'm supposing her shooting Martin wouldn't do much for our story:cool:

I am fine if you want to have Iseldra attacked outside the front door as Lea is watching.

I think the idea is that the moment any of the girls kind of makes themselves known Martin and the gargoyles will end up acting.

By the way, apologies if I seemed rude asking if everyone was still on board. I'm just a little excited to get this going.

Tiny retcon; changing my familiar Simon to Simone, because I find it kind of amusing to think of the female familiar getting jealous of her master's new lady friends.

If the gargoyles don't attack soon Iseldra is going to be humping Martin in the doorway!

@Logan Albrecht Would you please post a link to my girl's character sheets in the cast thread? It will save me a search when I want to reference it. Thank you so much.

@Logan Albrecht Yes thank you.

@Tenshi I forgot the wolf again, he rolled an 11. Also with Lea basically concealed and in position for a shot, wouldn't she get initiative and back stab bonus, or is she too far away? I'm good either way, just asking the question.

The wolf and other animal companions like my familiar generally act on their owners initiative, so the wolf will act at the same time you do unless Tenshi decides to track it separately.

There's two ways Lea's stealth can be considered, at Tenshis call. First is a surprise round, where she can make an attack before anyone else can react and then acts in the normal initiative order. The second is to treat the enemies as flat footed when Lea takes her first turn, which means they take a heavy defense penalty for not knowing you exist.

You get sneak attack bonus when 1) enemy cannot defend themselves properly such as not knowing you're there or being somehow incapacitated and 2) you are using melee or ranged attack within 40 ft

*nods* Yep.

Lea, when your first crossbow attack goes off, it will get the back-stab bonus.
Currently everyone but Iseldra and her wolf is tagged. Now that you see the current situation, has Lea's action changed any? If not, we'll resolve it. :)

Back
Top Bottom