Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to the Rabbit Hole. ((GreenT and White Rabbit))

The Hatter laughed for a few moments and faced her while in the elevator. "Yes.... you are indeed not a child, that is why I think you're ready for amputation, old medicine for old people eh?" He asked, secretly holding back a few chuckles at her joke, which he had heard a few times from his private talking clock work robots he held as "friends". He grew serious however and looked at her. "For such a small girl you can certainly move around, I thi- are you even listening to me?" He asked as she squirmed. "BE STILL!" He suddenly boomed in a creaky voice, bringing his cane down, hitting her across the face, causing a thin line of blood to escape her mouth. He looked her over again, getting an odd look in his eye. He nodded at the spider who clicked a few times, separating the sable on her legs into two separate ones for each ankle, sliding her ankles apart. He used the cane to slide her dress up to her knees, probing a little at her slit through her underwear. "Yes..... yes indeed, I think you're old enough for one of my private female only..... experiments."

((Would you be opposed to sexual torture, like inflating her breasts to cause pain and for his personal enjoyment and stuff like that? Or am I a creepy weirdo who needs a good schlap on the wrist from sean connery?))

she watched him strike her with the cane before the table split in two his cane moving up her dress. "You are sick" she screamed knowing exactly what he had in mind if not all the things he had in mind. she wondered how big he would be and if it would be a normal dick or some kind of weird machine. "i get my hands on you and you will beg for death" she looked around trying to come up with an escape plan. she smiled a sick smiled she would enjoy killing this sick ans twisted man. "let me go and a may not eat you're balls in my pasta" she was no little deer to be threatened.

ooc yes but with water liquid solid or gas

The Hatter just laughed at her threat and used his free hand to slap her again, the thin metal plate on his palm pinging off of her cheek bone. "You have a point, I don't wish to loose that part of myself to mere pasta, but I'm afraid you're in no place to make threats, when I'm done with you, you'll be a meek little BITCH who won't dare to insult me." He said in a slight growl. The elevator stopped and the spider immediately took off next to the Hatter towards the experiment chamber, where already screams could be heard from behind the door. "I think this shall be fun don't you think my dear girl?" He asked with a sick smile.

((Well, he's a mad scientist so I suppose me might experiment with all three, but water was my first choice unless you have a preference. I was also going to use some weird doohickey that used some long scientific sounding name to simply inflate them to cause more pain, but I think water would be simpler hehehe.))

There was no telling what he would do to her at least she would wake up some day and be fine but that was a long way of "rabbit i want out of her" she yelled over and over again as she was pulled down a long hall. hands shot out most fell far from her bound body this was not a good day to die. "come on rabbit i know you are out there" maybe he was working with the hatter for a better watch. she looked at the hatter he was nothing like his old self but she could smell he still liked the tee. "come on you freak why not a simple rape then dump me back in the asylum" not something she ever thought she would say.

"Oh my dear girl trust me, the first if that sentence will come, don't you worry your lush little head off." He said as the spider deposited her onto a table, thick straps ejecting, tying her wrists and ankles down, while also holding her stomach down so she wouldn't struggle. Two walking table strode over, one carrying every sort of numb inducing chemical The Hatter knew of, including a pipe with a clear plastic container full of the same stuff the Caterpillar smoked. The other was a wide array of wicked looking tools, some still coated in blood as the table washed water to clean them enough so they looked sanitary. "Now my dear this may hurt.... but it will hurt me more than it will hurt you." He said, picked up a slightly dull looking circular saw, looking at her wounded leg as a small clock work creature prepped some sort of blood staunching device so Alice wouldn't die. To her right there was another robot, setting up blood bags for Alice because of all the blood she lost. "Maybe if you're a good girl, I'll give you some of the Caterpillar's herbs to smoke on, but i don't think you will." He said, charging the saw up for the amputation.

The White Rabbit checked his watch nervously and looked up just as the screen got a connection and showed the Hatter about to cut Alice with a saw. "Oh my....." He said, just a clock work soldier pushed a sword through him.

she watched the blade spin around she had the idea that this would hurt even worse then having all her teeth pulled out. "Looks like i can get out" she laughed as the blood splattered all over he face at least it was not hers. she looked around wondering who her hero was so she could thank them in person. the blade sang again cutting her bindings and cloth all but her bra and black panties. "who are you and do you think you could have missed my cloths" she asked wrapping them around her wounds. The red queen emerged as new bindings caught her arms and legs the hidden gun falling from her hand. "you need to be more car full hatter" she warned as she sat down to watch. the small creature she had hidden lay dead at her feet it was the same scissors only smaller "you killed it you freak"

ooc misread the last post but made it work i think

The Hatter glared as the Red Queen entered his house without first letting him know, one of these days he would have to kill her and make a replacement, he was sure he had the spare parts to make a convincing look a like. He rolled his eyes at what she said but continued his work with a glare in his eye. He brought the blade down carefully, the slightly dull blade cutting through her skin, sticking to the bone once before spinning again, reaching the slot on the end on the table where the blade had gone many a time. Blood spattered all over the place, inciting an odd sort of half smile from the Hatter. He took Alice's cloth and ripped them back off revealing her in only her underwear. The Red Queen picked up the cloth and made a move to tie them back around Alice, but The Hatter snatched them back up and threw them to a clock work robot who carried them to the disposal chute. The Queen hated Alice, but she was a feminist and always protested the sick ways Hatter treated the women he captured. But this time he wouldn't be stopped, Alice was special, he was going to have fun with her. He stepped aside a little to let the robot stop all of Alice's bleeding while the other fed blood into her so she wouldn't die of blood loss.

((I dunno if I did this right either, but I did what I could, so let's see what happens and hope a paradox doesn't form and destroy our solar system.))

Looking down she could see the spider about to feed her leg into a giant garbage disposal like it was meat. "what the hell i need that to kick you're ass" somehow she was not screaming her ass of he could have left her a nub. that was she could crawl over to him to bite him on the ass if she ever got free. she was in to much shock to recolonize that he was cutting of the other legs well it was his loss she had great legs. "what are you going to do with them make you own human pupeet" she asked watching the queen who seemed more then a little aroused by her body it made her sick.

The Hatter shrugged at her. "I'll store them for later, who knows I might need them." He said, picking up an axe to quickly finish the job, bringing it down, cleanly lopping off the other leg for the robot to seal up the wound and store away with the other leg somewhere. "Madam Queen, if you wish, I have lunch waiting for us in the main hall, I'll just be a few minutes." The Queen was trying to enjoy the view, her hand mysteriously hidden under her dress, causing her to become a little red in the face as she masturbated to Alice's torture. She gave the Hatter a look but gathered her self up and left, running a hand over one of Alice's breasts. The Hatter took a damp cloth and wiped the Queens juices off of the bra, muttering under his breath. "Insufferable bitch, someone needs to kill her." He threw the cloth away and pointed at Alice while looking at a robot. It cut her bonds but tied her down with it's own while taking her through a door. To her right was a glass wall, behind chained to the wall was the Tortoise and the two cards. As soon as Alice entered the turtle went crazy. "Alice! You're here! You can save us right?" He begged. The Hatter gave him and odd look and pressed a button on the top of his cane. "Are you three still alive?" He asked as a panel of wall int hat room raised up, letting a gruesome creature in that bit into the turtle immediately, starting to eat him.

They entered a smaller room with nothing but a table and a few metal drawers in the corner. The robot put Alice on the bed, tying her hands above her head and securing a strap across her waist. The Hatter waved the robot away, giving the two privacy. "My my, now I can get away from the science and get right down to the fun part." He said, taking a scalpel, cutting the strap between her bra cups away, putting the ruined bra from her body, throwing it into a trash receptacle near the bed. He wheeled two of the drawers close and looked at Alice's chest, his eyes glowing brightly at the sight of the perky breasts in the slightly chilled room, her nipples hardening.

She watched him cut the bra of freeing her nice sized breast from her bra she was sure she knew what was coming next. "Give me back me legs you freak" she screamed watching that thing eat the turtle. she tried to move but she was tied down good and the loss of her legs did not help a lot. "come on just rape me and send me back to that hell" she yelled her mind grasping the fact he could mutilate at will without killing her. why did he take her legs, well it would make raping her a lot more easy. she looked down it was not clean her body just ended up in stumps nake red mussel and bone.

The Hatter decided he wanted D cups, double D's actually so he took two odd looking tubes out, ending in needles. He clamped it around her chest, locking it behind her back, pushing the needles into her nipples, slowly releasing an agent to keep the water in her breasts before he hit the button. Water slowly filled her breasts, stretching them out into plump double cups. He pulled the tubes out but left the needles in to keep the water from leaking. "Now Alice, I think it's time we played a little game I like." he said, undoing his pants, pulling his impossibly huge cock out. It was over 15 inches long and so thick Alice wouldn't have been able to grab it and touch her finger tips. He slowly Pushed it onto her slit, probing a little on her panties to make her scream before he cut the underwear away, probing the inside of her, but only a little to give her a feeling of how big he was.

( I think I can respond again but after that I think i might get some sleep, it's been about 24 hours now lol))

She looked down at her chest as they crew and grew the pain was almost more then she could bare. "you freak you're not a man you're a horse" she gasped as the water pressed on her chest and turned her breast pink. She was sure they would pop and splatter the man with blood and bits of flesh. "come on they were already to much for you to handle" she mocked looking at her expanding chest. she was ready to bite his nose off if she could ever get close enough to do that. "You failed you wont fit you made you're cock to big, and if you do you wont get in a third of it" she teased"

What Alice failed to realize was that the Hatter was prepared to hurt her, eviscerate her, and even kill her with his torture. "I guess we'll find out." He said, getting a firm hold on her legless hips, thrusting a third of it in very quickly, smashing through her hymen. He kept going, pushing over half of it inside of her, his cock bulging through her stomach at him as he rammed back and forth into her, groping her breast which the formula int he water would prevent from popping. He kept easing inside of her until his hips collided with hers, all of his cock deep inside of her. He leaned over, just out of reach and said. "I guess I lost then?" With a sneer.

((Night buddy))

((Hey, I got some bad news. Tomorrow, I have to go to West Virginia for about five days, counting tomorrow, so I won't be able to log on to Blue Moon, but I'll still be replying today, and when I get back I hope we can still get back into this rp.))

She screamed as he busted through her hymen and slammed into her cervix she was sure he would kill her with that "you" incoherent scream "sure did" another even louder unintelligible scream. "You won't get the rest of that in there" she taunted challenged him which might not have been the best idea she could have had. her cut was far more full of anything then it ever had been she could not stop screaming. she could not even kick back at him because he had cut off her beautiful legs. "Now get out you freak" she pulled at her arms arms least she still had that.

ooc i can wait

"No my dear, I think I'll finish, so stop screaming or I'll gag you." he said simply in a normal tone, pumping his hips rhythmically. He pushed harder, slamming his enormous cock deep within her, feeling a guilty pleasure at the screams he elicited from her. He had never made them scream like her, she was different. "Mock me all out want child but it will just make things worse to be a smart aleck at this point." He grabbed one of her inflated breasts, squeezing it just to give her more pain to feel surging through her. "Besides, you'll get used to the pain after a few more times, unless I make you tight again and keep making you scream like a whore."

she clawed at the side of the bed the man was not even a man any more he was some kind of mechanical monster. His cock was all to large and very human in the way it worked and filled out her cunt. her head rolled to the side she could hear the click click of the gear in his back she was sure he would kill her this way. she looked back trying to force him off with the legs that she no longer had. she spat in his face she was sick of looking at him and sick of the pain in her lower regions. "Where are you rabbit' she asked knowing that anywhere would be better then this pain filled butcher shop nightmare.

The Hatter laughed at her while he grinded his hips into hers, his enormous cock stretching her out quicker than he expected by the looks of things and the blood already starting to stop coming out. "Well my dear it seems as though the next time I do this, only the bruises will hurt, your body is conforming to me already, I think I'll have to tighten you up a little, and maybe remove a hand." He said, chuckling at her, starting to feel a slight tingle of the approaching orgasm.

She looked down between her legs the intense pain had become a small throbbing pain but he was as quick as any rabbit. "I hope you know how to put them back you may cut of a head by accident" She warned him feeling his cock twitch inside of her she knew by instinct he would soon be filling her. She saw an arm and wench lower itself from the roof two edged pincers moving with a large needle in the center.

"You know i wont be able to pleasure you if i loose all my body parts" she mocked snapping at him like some kind of wild hound. She felt the needle enter her body and inject a black liquid that expand her veins showing them off in her pale skin. In no time she would just be as pale and as pathetic as this creature. "Come on rabbit" she could not recall if he had told her he had done anything to the rabbit.

The Hatter just laughed as he pumped inside of her. "It's ok, I can always put a prosthetic limb onto you or something." He offered her, grunting a little feeling his cock expand slightly as the orgasm him. "And now for the finale my dear." He said in a twisted voice as a massive amount of his seed flooded into her. The giant thick globs began to pour out thickly. "Sorry my dear I haven't had a plaything in quiet some time."

He slowly pulled out, letting his seed ooze out of her as the machine clamped down, removing her arm at the elbow. "The rabbit can't save you now my girl, the soldiers are probably burning the last of the bodies right now, so sorry." He said, laughing at her.

The rabbit slowly crawled from under his desk, his left arm bandaged up as he hid from the clockwork soldiers, seeing his friends and the cards being dragged off to the bon fire they made. "I-I-I've got save Alice." He told himself, trying to keep himself awake. He limped to a console and turned it on, seeing Hatter finish. "Oh dear, I've got to help her."

She held up her half arm look at it she slammed it into the other letting her last full appendage free of the clamp. "Damn you hatter you know all the time i have spent on my nails" cum leaking from her cunt she pulled herself over the floor. She could see the hatter follow behind her as she dragged her chest over the floor. her cunt ached from the fresh ram and her nubs were sore having been cut so recent.

"Well are you going to help a lady up" one of the soldiers lifted her up by an arm setting her in a wheel chair. she looked at the hatter seeing the rabbit from the corner of her eye he looked almost as bad as she felt. she tried to move pushing the wheel but she could only spin around in a large slow circle. "you know i think you are going to eat those appendages" she mocked the insane hatter who had mutilated her.

Back
Top Bottom