Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to the Rabbit Hole. ((GreenT and White Rabbit))

greentguru

Planetoid
This is an rp based off of American Mcgee's Alice.

It had been years since she had gone down the rabbit hole, and she thought it was over. But one day after her cat knocked over an oil lamp and burned down her house and killed her parents, Alice just simply lost it. She wound up trying to commit suicide and thus is now in the Mental Asylum. Wonderland, being a part of her mind which was now poisoned with insanity had gone to hell, the red queen had sent her card troops out and slaughtered many of her friends. Causing them to lose hope, except for Alice who had once been there and comforted them. Now She was their only hope to free themselves.

Now the white rabbit had summoned her back to fix this world by killing the Mad Hatter, who is the puppeteer behind the red queen, only he has other plans in mind for her.

The white rabbit entered Alice's room, the portal closing behind him to the distant and now macabre version of Wonderland. He called out to Alice in her sleep, using her dreams as a portal to Wonderland so their only savior, her could help them. "Alice, Alice you must come back, please we haven't much time." the Rabbit said, checking his watch hurriedly. In her dreams a portal yawned open for her, letting the White Rabbit enter, holding out his hand to her in her slumber. "Please Alice."

The doctors had made it all better she was all better now she even realized that wonderland was all in her mind. "No i can't go back its not real" she moved on her hands and knees looking through the gate way. She could see that the world was in night not only that but card men roamed free not just in the queens garden. "no i wont go back" she rolled into a ball she wanted to get out but blamed for her parents death she never would. he began to rock back and forth holding her legs to her chest. "please don't make me go back" she begged.

"Alice you must, you're the only one who can save use from the Queen, from the Mad Hatter, please Alice..." The Rabbit said, his slightly morbid tone verging on begging, two tones that didn't mix well. "I'm going to be running late, so if you won't go, I'll just take you." He said, wrapping his arms around her whole clutched up body, bringing them both into Wonderland. "Alice, it's time to go, cards roam about and we must leave this place, we have..... much to discuss."

Alice began to run she could see club cards with axes running after them there were a dozen of the all a little torn and rough around the edges. "you stupid rabbit ill kill you as soon as i car" at a full run she plucked a pair of flying scissors out of the air as big as a baseball bat they would make a good weapon. "this is all you're fault you and that cat killed my parents and left me in that insane asylum" she would have killed the rabbit if she had known a way back.

The true side of the new Wonderland revealed itself when the rabbit rabbit stopped and turned around and ran run speed on all fours at the guards, he jumped forwards and bite down on one of the guards heads, blood leaking out as he flailed about, slicing away at the other guards until all of them had been slain and the white rabbit had a blood coated face. "Sorry, I didn't have time for lunch today." He said with a sly smile at his weak attempt at a joke. "Threaten me if you will, but first we will have to leave before more come back." He said, but he was too late, three guards with wicked axes turned the corner. "Kill them!" One said, inviting a blood lust among them to try to kill Alice. "I hope those scissors are sharp" The Rabbit said, checking his watch.

She grabbed one of the hole swinging the scissors around using her body as a fulcrum the blade sliced through the thin man. "You jerk you think i want to fight you're war" the second was an over head blow slicing another club in half. The more she killed the more seemed to emerge from the darkens. Grabbing one she threw it onto its back then another and another building a tower up to a tree. "you will get me home or ill turn you into a pair of lucky dice". the tree was black and covered in flames. she was not sure what had happened but her never land of her child hood was long gone.

The Rabbit opened his watch for a moment watching all fifteen hands point at symbols, some of the symbols flipping over to reveal other to "talk" to him. "I am..... truly sorry my dear girl, but it isn't your time yet, you've yet to finish your task, but I can sense you won't be easily persuaded, so climb aboard my back and I shall take you to the exit door." He said, getting on all fours after putting the watch away. "But please hurry, we are very late and more guards may be coming to us, we don't want one of the blunderbuss's to hit us now do we." He said, referring to the enormous rifles some of the card guards used to blow massive holes in the resistance fighters to the queen. "Just.... hold don't fall off."

She gave him a look but unless she wanted to kill or fight more of the cards she would have to do as she said. His back was covered in bloods guts she had to make sure she did not throw up the nasty food she had eaten. "where are we going who is fighting the queen" she asked knowing people like the caterpillar were not the fighting type. Maybe the walrus and the carpenter were fighting the queen. "why did you come and get me could you not just get my younger self" she asked the world was crazy enough it should be able to happen. she looked around feeling like she was part of an anime.

"We are going to the door my dear. And many people fight the queen, mostly the black side of the deck, they have turned on her ways and aid us, a few old friends of your are there, but I regret to say the Cheshire Cat has left us, he isn't dead, he went to find something but he wouldn't say what. The rabbit ran to the side of a stream, following it on the route to the hide out he used where the door was. "We're very late so excuse me if I run a bit too fast." he said, glancing at the water. "And speaking of time, you might want to check out your six o clock." he said, referring to the back of her dress, which was up with the wind, showing off her rear to the many people and things they passed. A tree bent over and slapped her right cheek on the way, whistling at her. "I couldn't get your younger self because your younger self wouldn't have been able to handle such a task.' He said, after catching his breath from talking and running at the same time. He picked up the pace though and kept going, only a few moments away from the exit door.

She was red her face a shade she had not been since her father had first told her no "You could have told me" she placed the scissors on he back using some thread to sew it up she forgot about the trees. She would have liked to smoke some of what the caterpillar had that would have made this all easier to deal with. the room with all those doors and that vile with the fluids to make one grow and shrink. "You think caterpillar will let me smoke some of his pipe" she asked looking around they were there. the room of the doors why did he bring her hear they should have been finding the other resistance fighters.

"I could have told you but then I wouldn't have gotten to see how much you've grown up." The Rabbit said with a chuckle. He waved over one of the card and whispered something in his ear. The card guard nodded and ran off. "You should have a little of what the caterpillar smokes when we are all done here." He said. He went to the two great door that led to the entrance of the building. "Alice, if you will." he said, beckoning her into the main room that held the doors that led to all the others. He closed the door behind them and went over to a pedestal going behind it where Alice could only see his head as he fiddled with a few things. He put his watch into a gear that at a certain time would fit, he had already planned on being late so he had preset it a few minutes later. It rewound his watch and made it good as new, all the hands lined up from the beginning. "Tell me Alice, would you so readily abandon us to go back to that asylum, the place where you get bad food, worse treatment, and we have all seen what that orderly did to you that one time before you stabbed him to death with a pen, luckily he didn't go all the way and let you maintain your.... erm, innocence." He said. It was very strange for the Rabbit to talk to her about such things, but he wanted to remind her of where she so desperately wanted to go. He held his watch, waiting for her answer before he did or didn't lead her to the exit door.

she laughed as she watched him that had been fun killing that sick man before he took the last thing that she had left. "Because i am in my head, they can take me when they want if i do not go back" if this was all real her friends should have come for her before the man had even gotten half way to what he planned. if this was all real then why did they not come for her sooner it was all a bad joke. "Sure i have some time to kill between being drugged up and drugged down" she looked for that bottle. then she could step on the rabbit and make her own world, a better world then this. "Anyways why should i help you what will you do for me" she was no longer a child both in mind and body.

"Alice, I have been put in charge of watching over you, to make sure nothing happens to you, I regret to say I was only recently able to put myself into contact with you, otherwise I would have NEVER let you enter that horrible asylum, but what happened, has happened and if you don't help everyone here will die, don't you see Alice, this is what's let of your mind a ragged wasteland, if you help us, you can help yourself." He said. "But I suppose in exchange since you aren't a gullible girl, I can help you leave that asylum, I can have a very limited control over reality, but I CAN get you out of there, I give you my word as a Rabbit." He said, looking at solemnly. "Besides, who are you kidding, you know you missed this world, no matter how messed up it got to be, admit it."

She turned around no matter how bad the world was it was always better then the real world and the offer seemed genuine. "Fine but i am no super hero if it gets too hard you have to come and get me, and hold up you're end of the bargain" she held her hand out it would have seemed insane in the waking world to shake a rabbits hand. she looked around maybe she could make the place, well not as it was but better. she was also happy to be out of that stay jacket Janet another patient had been making eyes at her. "So where do we go first remeber i have not been here before the monster make over".

The Rabbit shook her hand solemnly, handing her a weapon that would soon strike fear into the enemy hands. He reached to his back and brought out the small pack he was carrying she had used to hold on to him during the ride. He opened it up and from the small pouch he brought out the Vorpal Blade, a long lean and very mean butcher knife looking blade. "I think this might do a tad better than those scissors my dear, I never had a use for blades so you may have it if you wish." He offered her. He put the pouch away and looked around. "Well since you aren't leaving yet I suppose we had better go to the lab. I think the door mouse has a few things to tell us. You should know you will need to kill the Mad Hatter if you ultimately wish to leave, but I warn you, he is devious and will kill you if given the chance, he has gone mad now I'm afraid." He said, getting on all fours to give her a ride to the laboratory.

Was that like saying the pope had converted to Christianity she wondered as she followed behind him slowly. The thing was not a sword but a very heavy knife with all the grace of a butchers knife and all the grace of a ax. "You sure i could not just talk to him or slip some poison in his tea" she asked as they moved forward. The hatter had not been all that bright she was sure she could kill him with ease. "is that all i have to do i mean i could be back for lunch" the thought put a sour taste in her mouth. As bad as wonderland was at least the crazies were easy to tell from afar and deal with.

"I'm afraid not, it's been tried, but you can give it a shot if you really want. He has become a somewhat, eccentric fellow, still obsessed with tea, but he has become what some would call a mad scientist, he is a genius but he is clouded by the thoughts the Red Queen gave him, he performs hideous experiments on people, he has taken our dear cowardly turtle friend and now.... well when we last saw him he was half machine, killing off an entire village, eating the children and raping the women. That also brings me to another point, he uh..... he doesn't like women much and if you can't kill him quick enough before he gets a hold of you, well it won't be good." He said as they approached a large metallic door that led nowhere and was connected to nothing. "Finally we got here right on time." He said, brushing off his legs for dust and dirt. He opened the door that simply showed the other side, the fields and grass and the sky. "I know you have never been one for emotional touches but I must say I have indeed missed you my girl." he said, checking his watch quickly. "Yes I do believe we have time for this." he approached her and gave her a hug quickly before all the violence began. He raised his eyebrows at her. "My Alice your dress is a bit loose it hardly does those justice." He said, raising a paw and gently groped one of her breasts for a second. He was the same old Rabbit, chasing after younger women. "You have filled out quite nicely he said." noticing her slight blush.

((Alright I'm sorry to say I have to go now for the night, BUT I might be able to reach a computer later and reply a few times, until then though, bye bye buddy))

She crawled through the door most traps were made at waist level or about three feet few were meant to hit people under that "Good bye rabbit, if i meet you again you better keep you're promise" the door began to shut she could see the rabbit thought she was already dead "and you better not touch my ass then" she yelled as the door shut leaving her stuck in what ever world he had sent her too. the sounds of metal on metal filled the room she could see smoke crawling out of every crack. "Lucky me this must be the lair of the Hatter" she said licking her lips if she was very lucky she could get back to avoid lunch. (if you can good if not later)

The Rabbit chuckled at her comment and walked off to let her finish her quest. In the Hatter's Lair he couldn't watch her expect for the experimentation room, and the Hatter's blimp garage, he could only hope she would be ok.

The Hatter sat at his desk, metal bit clicking and whirling for no reason other than to comfort him with their sounds. He jotted a few things down on a slightly blood stained medical notebook he kept for his experiments and put it in his pocket, it somehow fitting in the small space. He whirled the chair around and got up, the pot of tea on his desk sliding over and stretching its retractable gear work legs, the human soul trapped in it having not moved in hours. The Hatter grabbed his cane and walked slowly over to a console and turned it on.

The first thing Hatter noticed was that there was an intruder in his midst somewhere in his lower levels, about five stories down. He flipped a switch and sent his clock work toy soldiers after her, the souls inside of them tortured to the point where he had convinced them anyone but The mad Hatter was the Mad Hatter and so they urged to kill with the clock work rifles. He pulled a cup out of his pocket, holding it out for the tri-pedal tea machine to pour him a little. "Ah, just a..... puuuurfect touch of lemon I say, good show." He said in a bored tone, sipping at the hot brew. "Let us see how this one fares getting up to me, I wonder who they sent now." He said, looking at a screen where the cowardly turtle and two white cards were being held in his experimentation room. The tea kettle nodded in agreement, apparently wanting to see some action.

((Sorry for the LOOOONG post I just wanted to set up the scene in the macabre metallic haven of Mr. Hatter ^^ regular sized now))

Alice was not ready for guns they had never been part of her world so she did not expect to see them. The bullet fired from the dark hit her in the shoulder the others poorly aimed slammed into the wall behind her. Some even struck other solders as she fell grasping her should in pain and horror. "Damn you Hatter" she used the sword as a crutch walking slowly as the toy soldier reloaded there guns. The blade sand through the soldier cutting it in half biting through the arm and into the stomach of the second. "Run you stupid things" she pulled the sword out knocking the soldier onto his back.

ooc hope you dont mind blood

The Hatter watched as the soldiers went out, one by one as if they were paper mache. "Hmm, I think they have sent a worthy opponent, I suppose I shall have to send out the new ones." He said, watching the kettle fervently agree with a growing lust, the soul inside used to be a serial killer card who he caught trying to kill the prisoners he had. He did a few things on the console and hit a button. All around Alice, the toy soldiers folded up into balls, spike jetting out from them as screen appeared on the center of each of them, the 20 second countdown flashing as the clock work bombs starting arming themselves. "You might wish to find a safe place my dear fellow or madam, these soldiers pack quite a punch." He said over the intercom, slowly making his way into the back room, where the other soldiers were. He opened four of them, putting gears into them to start them up. The four soldiers stretched their gears out and clicked a few times as they ingested their orders. They each grabbed a rusted looking sword and ran off to see if the intruder had survived the bombs. The Hatter made his way to an elevator to go down to the second story to pen the stairs, after all if this person survived the four soldiers, he or she should at least be allowed to meet him before The Hatter killed the person.

((As long as you don't violently spew organs all over the place I'm good, because then what would I have to play with? ^^))

Grabbing a handful of guns she threw them over her shoulder a voice telling her the next ones would go boom. "take this" she fired the bullet smashed through the bomb setting it off taking nine others with it. she dropped the rifle turning from north to south and fired again before dropping the gun. Lucky for her none of the halls collapsed or the soldiers would have come from two instead of four direction. Small bits of metal stuck out of her leg as she finished of the last of the bombs. "Damn hatter come down here and face me yourself" she yelled limping forward using the gun as a crutch. she could see blood leaking down her leg at this rate she would be dead before she gut home.

The Hatter heard her yells over his intercom and thoughtfully picked up a small metallic rounded box and strapped it to his back. "Very well." He said, hitting the intercom button so she would hear him. He halted his four soldiers so they were in sight of her and she could see them, but for now all they did was watch, clicking and whirling to themselves. He went down some stairs and beckoned for his kettle to follow. He approached the area Alice was in and after a moment to dust off his jacket, he walked in. "My, my, my, Alice what a pleasant surprise, it has indeed been TOO long." He said. He used to look a little goofy, but now he was downright grotesque. He was about a foot and a half to two feet taller than Alice, and had pale skin from being underground, almost greenish. He had a large gear in his back that rotated slowly with deliberate clicks as it made sharp rotations. "You look a little banged up my dear, I thought you might need a little help." The rounded box fell off his back and from it, four spider like legs unfolded as the creature scurried near her, looking at her wounds from a good enough distance so she couldn't slice at it. "That leg isn't looking very good, I think you might need..... an amputation." He said as the spider like robot fired a few cables, tying her arms and legs together. A small claw extended and picked up her knife while its back slid apart to a large stretcher, scooping her up to take her to the experiment lab. "Come my dear, we have so much to discuss." He said, holding his cup out to get a refill on his tea.

at least her mouth was not blocked or she could not talk to Dr hatter wondering when he had gotten is medical degree. "I don't thing you need to cut it off i am very attached to it" the joke was old but so was the hatter. she looked around her hands on her waist she was sure the man truly was insane. she looked at the machine men doubting she could have defeated them with the weapons that she had. "Hatter i am no longer a child you cant send me to my room" she fought but the spider only zapped or burned her to keep her still. she looked around the place looked like a fire damaged factory. getting into the elevator she began to fight in earnest wondering if he really would chop of her leg and maybe her arm.

Back
Top Bottom