Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doppelganger (with Potter-Kun)

The man receiving the tit-job moaned as he felt her tongue licking and swirling around his tip with every movement of her breasts. He decided to help her some, moving his own hips up as well, slapping his hips against her breasts with more force, making those lovely and creamy mound jiggle more as his bulbous tip oozed his pre-cum against her lips and tongue. He grinned as she began to moan as the man behind her pushed his cock into her tight pussy. "What about my sword, Queen? I hope I have a lovely sword as well?" He chuckled, wanting to be praised by his Slutty Queen as well.

The man fucking her chuckled at her words as he reached out with the hand he had on her ass and moved it to her hair. He gripped her bun and tugged on it, finally loosening and letting her sliver locks flow freely now. He gripped a handful of her locks and used them like a leash and tugged back, forcing her body and her ass back against him as more of his cock plunged deeper into her. His bulbous tip now brushed up against her cervix and he was only a little over half way way.

"You are small...but you are spreading out for me like the proper Slutty Queen you are..." He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, nibbling and suck on her earlobe as he pinched her clitoris and began to rapidly pound his tip against her cervix. "Do you want me to penetrate you even more, Queen...to claim your deepest spot?" He asked, his voice husky and full of desire as he pounded his cock into her like he owned her.

Mitsuko

He'd started pushing up into her cleavage and making her breasts jiggle witch each thrust. The sight made her blush as much as it teased her lightly. Of course, that was timed with the man behind her starting to push into her. So, it was a little overwhelming making her shudder deep within. Huh, he was jealous of her praising his companion. She licked the tip of his cock once more before catching it for a quick suck before it was pulled out of her mouth. "Mmmm yours tastes amazing."

The man behind her didn't take long to bottom out within her and the feeling made her gasp even as her hair was tugged back pulling her back against him. Oh, she blushed at his terminology. She may be acting like a slut but she didn't want to be called one. It was humiliating. He didn't let her focus on it for long as his teeth found her ear making her shiver once more and the pinch to her clit just made her hips buck needily. His words confused her. Penetrate her more? That worried her. "That's not possible," she whispered worriedly."

The man in the chair moaned as Mitsuko praised his flavor and he began to thrust up into her cleavage harder and skillfully rubbed and tugged on her nipples before leaning down and kissing her forehead gently. "Thank you...for the praise, my Queen....I love your tits...they are so beautiful, just like the rest of you. I feel amazing sandwhiched between them...I hope I am pleasuring you as well..." He groaned as he leaked pre-cum from his bulbous tip, smearing her lips and the top of her creamy breasts with his own cream as he cupped her cheek gently with his hand as she pleasured him.

Behind her, the man fucking her womanhood grinned as he nibbled again on her earlobe, his pleasuring of her clitoris became slower and more teasing than pleasuring as he slowed down his pace instead. Instead of moving his hips like a piston, they were now moving slowly, but with powerful and deep thrusts...each thrust made his hips slap against her ass and jiggle as his tip slammed up against her cervix powerfully. "Oh...but it is...maybe your former lovers weren't able to go so deep...but I can. Don't you want to feel it, my Queen...the pleasure of a true man and lover, claiming your deepest spot and claiming you fully." His voice was so husky and deep in her ear, his tip was beginning to part her cervix but wasn't quite past it yet. He let go of her hair, letting her beautiful locks drape her back as he moved his hand down to rub where her womb was through her flat belly.

"Beg me, like the lovely, beautiful and slutty Queen you are...and I'll let you experience true pleasure..." a skillful pinch of her clitoris and another powerful but controlled thrust assailed her as his hot lips began to assail and nibble on her neck.

Mitsuko

Mitsuko was torn a little bit by the seated man's word. They were sweet and tugged at her emotions seeming to quiet the lingering fears and worry within her. Those large eyes of hers traced over his face and she found that she rubbed her cheek lightly into his hand seeking the affection as some light to all the darkness that was making her future seem very bleak and uncertain. Not that she truly believed that he had any real affection for her. It was more a thanks for what she was doing for him and yet, it made her feel like perhaps she wasn't this hated Ice Queen figure that they'd all painted her to be. She was just... Mitsuko. "You are pleasuring me and I am glad that it is mutual." She offered him a rather sweet smile as she leaned her head down and allowed her lips to be loose. That way they could accept the tip of his cock every time that he thrusted up through her cleavage. Her soft mouth savoring the taste of him for a moment as her tongue would get a quick lick in just because it was fun and he might like it.

The man fucking her seemed to change his gameplan by slowing down with his thrusting and his teasing her clit. The shift in speed caused a sweet burn within her and a soft moan left her lips. His voice in her ear was making her shiver from what he said and the hot whisper that tickled her skin. He was right. Her other lovers had never felt like he did. Her body had never had to stretch to accommodate a man before. Did she want him to claim her that fully? Would she be the same afterward?

Beg? Oh, he'd tossed into his description that she was slutty. Well, that shamed her and she looked away a moment nuzzling her cheek to the first man's dick when it appeared from her cleavage. The cock buried deep within her felt wildly different bottoming out within her and she really wasn't certain but each move was making her yearn and want more. Her hips moved to meet his thrusts power for power as a soft groan left her. Did she want what he was offering? Her abdomen tensed at his touch as she felt her hair slip over her back and shoulders once more. "I..," she glanced up toward her sweet lover needing reassurance before that yearning within her became too much for her to resist. Her eyes glanced over her shoulder at him with a sultry and warm look. "Please." She took a deep breath trying to settle her wariness with it as her body craved more. "Show me please."

The seated man did indeed enjoy the treat of feeling Mitsuko's tongue brush against his bulbous tip every time his cock emerged from her cleavage; the feeling of her warm tongue swirling around it and licking up his pre-cum felt amazing and he stroked her cheek even more as he let out a long moan. "Aaaahhhh....my Queen...your name, please tell me your name so I can shower you with affection and pleasure..." He asked out between moans; they had never actually figured out the Ice Queen's name after all and the hatred in his voice seemed to be gone, replaced with a twisted form of lustful affection.

The man behind her listened in on their conversation and chuckled as he waited for the answer from Mitsuko. The seated man gave her a nod and a small smile when she looked to him for reassure and finally, he had his answer. Her eyes were answer enough but her words were deeply appreciated as well as he gave her ass a firm spank, gripping her rear before nodding his head.

"Here I go then, my Queen...feel what true pleasure and a true man is like!" With those words, he slammed his hips forwards, slapping against her rear as he did so. His cock slammed pasted her cervix and invaded her womb as her deepest spot was now claimed. Her cervix and womb stretched for him and an outline of his cock could be seen and felt through her slim stomach. He began to move his hips faster, fucking her harder and quicker as his cock slammed deeper into her womb with every thrust it felt like.

"How is it, my Queen...do you love the feeling of a cock buried inside your womb like the naughty little girl you are?" He asked with a a grin, nibbling and sucking on her ear again as he played with her clitoris as he fucked her harder.

Mitsuko

Where was that little voice to save her now? To remind her that she was being used and not for anything that she'd personally done wrong. It was far away, drowned out by feelings of pleasure and the heavy influence of that aphrodisiac. Now, she only wanted to please and be pleased. Sure, she still had some other thoughts like what might happen afterward but those thoughts were so quiet that they could barely rise to the surface of her mind amidst everything else.

Her name? Those violet eyes lifted to his face. Did he mean it? Her name? Did they figure out that she wasn't the Ice Queen? For a moment, she was wildly hopeful that was the case. The light could be seen in her eyes and the way that she seemed to get more into her efforts of pleasuring both men. That was all she wanted in that moment was to be loved for herself. Not this mistaken identity. This horrid monster that they kept speaking of. "Mitsuko. My name is Mitsuko." She answered with a warm smile for him.

It made her more open to being fully claimed by the man behind her. Sure, she desired but there was that small part of her that wanted recognition of her actual self. Not the Ice Queen. The mix-up was so maddening that she may do anything to get that including this. "Show me please." She'd asked of him. Oh, he'd called her his Queen again and that first bit of doubt that they actually thought that she was someone else other than the Ice Queen appeared in her mind. Although, that thought was shoved aside by his pushing past her cervix deep inside her. A sharp gasp left her mouth at the strange feeling followed shortly by a soft whimper. It was a strange feeling having her cervix pushed open, a little uncomfortable and she felt her body freeze as a result.

Yet, he didn't stop. He pounded into her eagerly and her body struggled to adjust to taking him like this. She swallowed hard and gritted her teeth closing her eyes tight. It took a good few moments before her body shifted and just outright surrendered to having him that deep within her. Once that happened, a low groan left her from the feelings welling up in her. Oh... oh, she could barely form a coherent thought. How was it... she blushed and licked her lips as a soft kittenish mewl left her. Those eyes of hers warm with pleasure and yet, she couldn't get enough of her thoughts together to answer him.

"Mitsuko....Mitsuko. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." The man in front of her smiled as he patted her head gently. "You'll be our forever, Mitsuko...do you like that?" He asked before moving his hands back down to her breasts as he teased her nipples. He rubbed and tugged on her perky nipples, but the attention she was paying her other partner got him a bit jealous again. "Don't forget me, Mitsu." He shorten her name to a nice, sweet and lovely nickname as he turned her head back towards him and pushed it down, forcing her to take in more of his bulbous tip as his hips smacked against the bottom of her breasts.

The man behind her moaned and spanked her ass hard again, groping her rear as his cock truly bottomed out inside her now, fully sheathed in her pussy as he slammed in and out of her womb rapidly. Her ass jiggled with every thrust as he tugged on her clitoris with his other hand. "Mitsuko! Your pussy feels so amazing...you want to come, don't you? Come for us!" The man behind her groaned loudly as it became clear that their climaxes were rapidly building up.

Mitsuko

Her name being said was something satisfying to her. Oh, so satisfying. Like she was being recognized for who she was. Even though, they probably just thought they learned more about the Ice Queen. The latter thought would have dismayed her if it'd actually crossed her mind but she was just so thankful to have someone say her name. His compliment was sweet too. Beautiful... to him? Was he being for real there or just trying to butter her up? She held onto it as something positive even if it was delusional but any ray of light in this dark situation was better than none at all. Was it wrong of her to hold onto something like that? Maybe.

"Forever?" She asked softly with a moan chasing after that soon after. His playing with her nipples made her blush once more. Theirs forever had so many meanings. While this may be the most enjoyable moment of her entire life now, it also worried her. She didn't want to be a captive. Yet, his sentiment came across as sweet. "Oh... mmm..," she moaned aloud before getting distracted by her other lover claiming her womb. It was something that she wouldn't be able to ignore even if she wanted to. In fact, it was overwhelming and for a moment, a little frightening. What... what would happen to her body after this?

Yet, she heard a shortened version of her name right before her worries could really take hold and she looked toward the man before her as he touched her cheek. Forget him? No, she just got overloaded since she'd never done something like this before with two lovers nor had a man so deep within her. Yet, he seemed to be a little jealous and pushy now pushing her to take his cock into her mouth once more. A soft groan left her around her mouthful of him. It was a little daunting to be forced and yet, she wanted to please this man. Why? Because he'd given her something to hold onto, a sweet moment. So, she redoubled her efforts switching between licking and sucking on his tip every time that it got pushed past her soft lips.

The spank was sharp enough to make her yelp around her mouthful of cock. Hell, the man pounding her pussy was moving so fast that she couldn't keep up with him and please the man in front of her at the same time. She did try to push her hips back against him feeling the stroke of his cock so deep within her. There was a wealth of warm slick coming from her soft and swollen pussy lips that were wrapped about his thick cock. The muscles of her warm passage gripped and eased on his cock almost encouraging him to go on and making Mitsuko groan aloud. Cum? Those thick eyelashes lowered over her eyes in uncertainty. Could she while feeling desire mixed with her anxiety? And yet, she wanted it. Wanted that pleasurable wave. The question was whether or not she could reach it.

The man in the chair moaned as he began to thrust more of his cock into Mitsuko's mouth. It was more than just his tip now, he was squeezing more and more of his cock between her cleavage so he could feel the warm and wet sensation of her mouth around more of his cock. He twisted her nipples even more, rubbing them greedily between his fingers as he let out a long moan, the pleasure building up in his cock. "That's right...we'll make you our lovers, Mitsu...you like that nickname, don't you? We'll pleasure you and you'll pleasure us and it'll be amazing..." He spoke of their ideal relationship as he began to violently thrust up into her mouth, his cock slamming against the bottom of her breasts roughly with every thrust.

"That's right, Mitsu...don't you want this love and affection everyday..." The man fucking her from behind spanked her again, she seemed to like it so he did it harder this time, digging his digits into her jiggling flesh as he felt her pussy trying to milk his cock for his cum. He groaned as he felt his own climax building up, his bulbous tip slamming now into her deepest spot and sending waves of pleasure through her as both men could feel their climaxes building up, their cocks throbbing. Mitsuko could likely feel them throbbing too. "You want us to come inside you, Mitsu? Want our seed to feel you up?" the lover behind her asked as they both groaned and moaned loudly now.

Mitsuko

Love? Affection? This was some misguided form of those if that was the case and yet, Mitsuko had everything taken away from her. Her home. Her friends. Her family. All that she had was her life and what was it now but being painted as some evil enemy of this new world that she'd been thrown into. It was enough to leave her sobbing curled up in a ball in some corner lost in despair. Yet, that drug and the heady pleasure that she was drunk off of kept those thoughts at bay. Her lover fucking her tits, oh bless him if he didn't paint something beautiful out of this for her. She could belong with them and he'd even affectionately shortened her name. Oh she hadn't been called that since high school by her friends.

His twisting and playing with her nipples made her gasp and groan around her mouthful of him as he pushed up into her. With a thought, she shifted her arms that way her breasts loosened and she ducked her head to take more of him into her mouth swallowing as much of his length as she could into her mouth as her tongue rubbed along him. Drawing a deep breath through her nose before she suckled on him hoping that the shift would be enough to send him over the edge. He was just too sweet to her not to want to bring him pleasure.

Her eyes trailed behind her briefly at the man behind her's questions about their cumming before she chuckled around her rather tasty mouthful. Why yes. Yes, she did want them to cum within her, mark her as theirs. Perhaps it wasn't even a want at that point but a rather heady need. With a soft grunt because her mouth was full, she pushed her hips back harder trying to meet his thrusts and one of her hands lifted to fondle the balls so close to her face. Her hot pussy was already grasping at his shaft and yet now, for a moment, it caught him and held fast squeezing as her breath caught. It was probably the longest moment of her life before she felt herself shatter with a fitful scream of bliss as her body released and her gaze looked between the two men in a bit of wonder. Her mouth found that cock before her once more and sucked hard trying to share what she was feeling with him. Her knees were shaky though and it took everything that she had to keep herself upright and not collapse on the dirty cobblestones at their feet.

Mitsuko's own climax was enough to finally push the two men over the edge to their own. They moaned loudly as Mitsuko's pussy and mouth clamped down eagerly around their cocks, clearly wanting all of their cum to herself. With violent thrust they both came, flooding the blonde's mouth, throat and pussy with her hot and sticky seed. They filled her completely, her stomach bulging slightly from being so full with their cum.

Excess seed began to leak from her ravished pussy and mouth, dripping down her creamy thighs and lovely chin to drip onto the dirty cobblestone below. Their breaths were ragged as they pulled their cocks, still half-erect out of her and splattered the rest of their loads all over her, coating her ass, face and tits in their seed. They were truly marking her as their lover and slut...her womb, stomach, throat and mouth filled with seed while her skin all over was now coated in the hot and sticky goo of her lovers. They pulled away, clearly satisfied...and more men approached, their cocks out and ready.

Mitsuko

Long eyelashes were down over her eyes casting small shadows over her high cheekbones. She could barely stand to keep herself up on her knees from the shattering feeling within her. Mitsuko was no virgin but she'd never experienced anything like this before nor had she ever thought that she'd want to. Did she want to now? Her mind was so muddled with the drug, fear and desire. What would become of her now? She didn't see any way out of this and despair was grappling with the heat of desire.

When both her lovers pulled back, she was left panting as she desperately tried to catch her breath and a deep shivering claimed her body. The scent of sex was thick in the air and intoxicating. She felt overly warm. Overly full. Draped in cum, both her own on her thighs and her lovers'. Huh, when had she started to think of them as lovers and not her captors? No, she couldn't think like that. She... she had to get out of here. Tiredly, she lifted her head and her eyes widened some seeing others approach her with rather obvious intentions. She shook her head lightly. "Enough... hasn't that been enough?" A soft groan left her. "I gave you all what you wanted..." She glanced down to see that her belly was a little swollen. "I... I don't know how much more that I can do..." Spent was definitely a feeling coursing through her but heat snaked beneath the surface of that as well. A courtesy of that injection, no doubt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How long it had been, the woman wasn't sure. It was too dark down here to really tell night from day and the torches were an ever present companion of light. Her clothes were gone, ripped and ruined. So they'd been removed. What she wouldn't give for a damn shower and a cup of coffee. That was a precious thought to her as she sat with her back against the stone wall. A simple thing that she'd taken for granted in her old life. Huh, when had she started to think of it as the past? That was a rather sad notion but her reality didn't seem to be shifting at all. She was stuck here and relegated to just some damn whore. She felt dirty at the thought of how many of the guards that she'd touched or who touched her on an almost casual basis now. It was almost a game to them to where they'd try to cop a feel before she'd slap their hand away retreating quickly. Unless they brought out that drug, which meant that they wanted some fun, it was a game changer and Mitsuko found that the more that she had it, the harder that it was to resist its influence. Was that what was happening? Or was it that she was getting used to being of service? A shudder ran through her. Never. Never in a million years.

Last edited:
Her cell door opened and in stepped a familiar figure; it was one of her "lovers" from the first time the guards had had their way with her, the one that had been in the chair that she had serviced, the one who made her feel like a princess while they were ravishing her. He was a regular, often coming with a group of guards when they had the drug but he always did his best to make sure she felt good and was kinder than most of them during the sessions.

He was a lean and tall man, who looked to be in his late twenties with short brown hair and hazel eyes with slightly tanned skin. He was holding a plate of rice and curry with potatoes that seemed fresh, steam was still rising up from the plate. He offered it to Mitsuko with a small smile and a spoon, setting the plate and utensil down in front of her on the cobblestone floor.

"I know it's not much, but I managed to sneak a plate out for you. Some feast for a lord from a far away realm. I know you have't had a hot meal in awhile, so I figured this might be a small treat for you." He offered her with some solace in his voice. He often did this too, bringing her small treats to try and make her life a little less shitty but this had been the best treat so far to be sure. Little did she know that he wasn't as noble as he had been letting on as this curry he had laced with just a trace amount of the drug they had been using her on. Not enough for her to notice likely, but just enough to get her aroused and thinking after she had finished her meal....

Mitsuko

Who was this Ice Queen? All she'd heard were stories and jabs from the guards about her exploits. Did she really look like this person? Why... why was she here so very far from home? Had someone brought her here? It couldn't just be a coincidence. Only fools believed in those and Mitsu tried her best not to be a fool. Still, try as she might, she didn't have enough resources to figure out the why or how of her being brought to this land. She supposed that she'd just have to wait and see what happened.

Her eyes were closed when the door to her cell opened. She stiffened immediately like some animal preparing itself for flight or fight. When had she become so skittish? She looked nervously toward the doorway and some of the tension left her body when she recognized him. At least, he wouldn't hurt her and tried to make her feel like she was at least human. Perhaps even a bit desirable. She couldn't say that all of her arousal was fake around this guard. If she'd met him on the street in her world, she'd probably have given him a second look with interest. Here... well, things were really complicated and she had a lot of fear to deal with. After all, who knew how long that they'd be keeping her alive... or decided that she needed some punishment for crimes that weren't her own.

He'd brought food as he had a few times in the past. The thoughtfulness was something that didn't go unnoticed by Mitsuko and she really wanted to believe that it was genuine but she was paranoid too. After all, didn't they all think that she was their enemy even this man, who'd been sweet to her. She could recall in some of her drug-induced throes of passion trying harder to please him simply because he'd been kind.

Her mouth watered and she could've cried at the sight of the food. Good food wasn't really a staple down here. Let alone anything with flavor. So, this was a treat indeed. Picking up the plate, she smelled it enjoying the scent as much as she would've one of her fancy coffees at home. She offered him a little sad smile of thanks. "Why... why are you so nice to me?" She asked softly as she started to eat. Damn, her stomach hurt now with the excitement of real food but she wouldn't let this precious thing go to waste. Still, why was he nice to her? "Aren't I your sworn enemy that's done all these horrible things?" Was it wise of her to look a gift horse in the mouth?

The man couldn't help but give Mitsu a look of pity as she dug into her meal. It was sad that such a small thing could move her to such emotions. It was something most people simply took for granted, having such a decent meal. Another thing was thing woman clearly wasn't the Ice Queen, or if she was she was most definitely a shell of her former self, having lost her memory and powers. Not that the men really cared at this point; for many of them Mitsuko was just a pretty good to be fucked whenever they wanted to until they she wasn't even good for that anymore.

"It doesn't matter if you are the Ice Queen or not...you deserve to be treated better than how most of us treat you...I'm sorry I can't do more to help you. Small things like this are all I can offer. If I try to act out anymore I might not be able to see you again and well...I don't want that." The man offered her a small smile as he rubbed the back of his head meekly, a small blush on his face.

"I....think you are very cute and beautiful and I don't want to risk not seeing you again...I'm sorry I'm selfish." He offered an apologetic bow, of course not mentioning how he had laced her curry with some of the very drugs they so often used on her to get her going. He wanted her to think she was reacting naturally to his advances...this was all planned, after all.

Mitsuko

The food could have been a sirloin. It tasted that good. Mitsu had a rather sweet look upon her face from her enjoyment. It was almost overwhelming to her since she hadn't eaten well in a little while. Not since the night before she'd woken up here. That seemed like such a long time ago. How long had it been? A few days? A week? She had no idea. Would she ever see her home again?

Tiredly, those vibrant violet eyes of hers lifted to the guard when he answered her question. It was a sweet answer really and wanting to believe him was a feeling that pressed on her. Yet, was he really on her side as he seemed shy and genuinely sympathetic? She wasn't sure. Her eyes traced over his face unsure what to do when he bowed. What was the etiquette around here? Bow back? "Maybe I like having a friend..," she offered softly.

She ate, picked at her food really, until she couldn't eat anymore since her stomach was protesting too much. With a little sigh, she set the plate aside with a look of longing after it. Then she folded her arms over her breasts feeling self-conscious about her lack of clothing. "Thank you," she said softly before her eyes lifted to his once more. "Think you might be willing to tell me your name? Or is that not allowed?" It'd be really nice to think of him with his name. Although, his eyes were certainly enough for her to remember him by.

As Mitsuko asked for his name, he nodded his head slightly and offered her a small smile. "My name is Michael. Feel free to call me that whenever it's just us, but I wouldn't recommend it when I'm with the group." He spoke with a small chuckle as he picked up the plate after she was finished with it and frowned some as he let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry I couldn't bring you more, this was all I could safely sneak out. I'll try to bring you better food whenever I can. You deserve better than the scraps you get fed." He offered her some solace and some hope that he might be able to bring her food more often. He also figured that the drug should be started to affect her, especially since she had eaten it all so quickly.

"Should I leave you be now....or would you like some company?" He asked her with a small smile, his tone innocent enough and not seeming to hold any lewd or erotic connotations.

Mitsuko

"Michael?" Mitsuko tasted his name quietly off her tongue and nodded once in agreement that she wouldn't use it with the others. That was just asking for trouble or so, she figured. Funny how just knowing his name, if it was truly his name, made him feel more relatable and she was more than thankful to have that at the moment. Anything in this rather bleak situation. His kindness was a bit of a light in the darkness to her and gave her energy to continue on when she would've broken.

Her eyes traced his face lightly and she glanced away almost shyly. "I appreciate what you've done but don't get yourself in trouble on my account please." That sounded far from some evil queen and it was simply Mitsu being herself. Her tongue lightly traced her bottom lip finding it dry. Was it dry? Oh, her eyes had strayed to his mouth. Oh what the Hell... he'd think she was a harlot if she kept that up. That was the last thing that she wanted. Didn't she want to keep some dignity?

His question caught her off-guard and a rather sharp lonely pain shot through her. Her gaze found his once more searching the depths of his eyes and she could feel the near-pleading look that edged into those lavender depths. "I... I don't want you to go." She looked away feeling embarrassed. "That sounds foolish of me. I don't want to cause you any grief should they find you missing. Forget that I said anything." Lightly, she rested her head on the wall looking away still to not put any pressure on him. Maybe, maybe she could lay down, get some rest and try to forget about the heat that seemed to have blossomed low in her belly. Was that her feeling attracted to Michael? He was one of her lovers as much as she could remember through her thoughts muddled from the drug haze. Oh lord, she really was a whore... She couldn't help it but a damned tear rolled down her cheek closest to the wall. What was she even doing?

"No, it's fine! I can stay. They won't notice that I'm gone, I can assure you." Michael offered Mitsu a small smile as he sat down next to her in the cell. moving his hand to rest on top of her own as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and pressed his shoulder up against her own. It felt odd to be sitting here next to her like this, after all they had already done. He had fucked her multiple times, his cock having explored her mouth, ass and pussy. Yet here they were, both acting shy and treating hand holding like a taboo almost.

"I really do think you are beautiful, Mitsuko." He offered her a small smile as he moved his hand up to her face, gently cupping her cheek and running his hands through her blonde hair, still soft and lovely even if her hair was dirty from not having bathe properly in some time. "I know this might be odd to ask, but might I kiss you?" Michael inquired, his cheeks flushing slightly. He also knew that the drugs should be setting in now, her arousal slowly but surely starting to build now that she had eaten the whole meal.

Mitsuko

Mitsu was feeling frustrated by the feelings within her. It was wrong of her to cling onto this man when he was only being kind. There was just so much darkness around her literal and figurative. Michael was probably one of the few positive things that she had right now and she shouldn't press her luck with him. Yet, he said that he could stay and she offered him a gentle and curious look. His hand found hers and her heart pounded. Feeling a flush creep up her face, she glanced away biting her bottom lip lightly feeling shy and embarrassed. Hell, she really didn't feel like she was in any shape for a man to have even the slightest interest in her, friendly or overly so. A soft sigh left her and yet, she didn't pull her hand away. It was a guilty pleasure for her to enjoy his touch since it was almost sweet.

He thought that she was beautiful? A pick-up line like that would've been easy to ignore in her old life. Now, it was simple and well, those wide pretty violet eyes of hers met his at that soft touch to her cheek. She didn't feel beautiful. Hah, if he could see her dressed to the nines with her hair done to perfection, then she'd have to agree. Her eyes closed a moment feeling a little forlorn that she'd probably never look like that again. He asked to kiss her and her gaze found his once more seeing the little blush on his face. Was she imagining things? Lightly, she lifted a hand to rest over his on her face. "You're being sweet to me, Michael," she said softly thinking to let him down softly. "I'm not..." Not what? Not beautiful... Not attractive... Not a real person anymore... Lightly, she licked her lips and met his gaze softly. "Yes," she agreed softly. "I want... I want to feel like I'm me again... if only for a moment. Can I do that with you? Can I ask you for a beautiful moment that I can hold onto? Is that too selfish to ask?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mitsuko stirred sleepily. There was a blanket draped over her. That must've been courtesy of Michael. Her body was still warm and had the memory of him on her. She rather wished that he'd had more time to spend with her but she knew that he couldn't. The thought of him made her hot. Squirming lightly, she felt quite a bit of arousal lingering in her body. Why? Had Michael left that much of an impression on her? She already knew that he did and strangely, she wasn't as worried about what the future might bring. No, for now, she was content to just be herself even if she was still here. He'd managed to remind her a bit of who she actually was and she was very grateful to him.

It's when she heard the cell door open and for a moment, she'd been really excited that Michael may have made it back to her. If only for a moment but there was a different guard walking in. She shrunk back defensively and pulled the blanket up to her chin looking worriedly up to him. Of course, she was flushed from earlier. It was very fetching on her and she held her breath until the blanket was pulled away from her exposing her body to the air. If he looked close enough, he'd see the sheen of slick that was slightly shiny between her thighs. It made her feel ashamed.

It wasn't long until she found herself pushed to her hands and knees only to be taken roughly from behind. Her legs shook with desire that remained from Michael. So, this really wasn't fair. Although, with so much feeling remaining, a low groan left her. She didn't want this but her body did feeling her hips rock back against his own. Even so, a damn tear slid down her cheek. Why... why this again? Her body was only growing warmer with each motion. Was she really becoming addicted to these ministrations?

Last edited:
This guard, a slightly older man with a gut was eagerly plowing away at Mitsuko's lovely pussy, his cock fat and long as he fucked her roughly. His hips slammed up against her bubbly ass, making her cute rear jiggle with every thrust. His bulbous tip easily pushed past her cervix and entered her womb, his outline visible for Mitsuko to see if she looked down. He licked up her smooth back and nibbled and sucked on her bare neck with a chuckle.

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you, Mitsuko...pushing your hips back to meet mine like that. Do you like my cock that much?" He chuckled ad he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe playfully. His hands explored her body, one grasping at one of her jiggling tits, squeezing her mound between his fat fingers as his other hand went to work on her clitoris, rapidly rubbing and squeezing her sensitive bud between his grubby fingers as he fucked her roughly like a bitch in heat, his cock pounding ever deeper into her with every thrust.

Mitsuko

Silver hair hung down from her neck pooling on the floor between her hands. She didn't want this, not at all but fighting hadn't gotten her anywhere. It just hurt to happen so soon after those stolen moments with Michael. A shiver ran through her body feeling him push deep and her hips bucked at the feel of him pushing into her womb. A gasp left her shifting quickly to a moan. Oh lord... the feel of him was overwhelming or was it the simple fact that she'd already been so aroused?

His teasing her ear got a kittenish cry from her as her tight passage flexed around his cock gripping tight for a heartbeat. "I... I want..." She wanted Michael but admitting that was probably not smart and a soothing feeling of her breast fitting into his hand had her leaning into his touch like some harlot. His other hand found her clit making her gasp and arch her back at the intense feeling. "I want you!" A heavy blush crossed her features. What was that response? Yet... it was true. She was burning with need.

The man laughed as he squeezed her breast harder, molding her tit against the palm of his hand before his fingers began to rub and tug on her perky nipple. His cock pushed every deeper and harder into her pussy, pushing more of his cock into her womb as his fat tip pushed against her g-spot in her womb to send waves of pleasure through her body. His other finger continued to tease her clitoris, tugging and pinching her most sensitive nub as he fucked her ever harder and faster, her ass getting red from the rough fucking!

"What do you want, Mitsu....tell me?" The man inquired with a laugh as he licked her cheek, letting her feel his fat neck press up against her neck and face before his own lips nears her own. lingering just a few inches away from them. He wanted her to close the gap between them, to submit to the desire herself!

Mitsuko

He was getting rougher and the little flashes of pain from the pinching had her whimper. He'd pushed against a certain spot within her that just made her moan aloud feeling her face flush with pleasure and a shiver went through her. There was a slapping sound of his skin meeting her own along her backside as he plowed into her like some slut. Her body writhed burning with need and heat pushing against him like some needy animal.

He'd leaned close over her back and she could feel his gut against the small of her back as his face pressed close to her cheek with a lazy lick. A shiver went through her as her back arched pushing against his chest as another shiver went through her. What did she want? Her freedom... Michael... at the moment, for him to get his jollies and move on... then again, that heat was curling within her making her moan once more as a blush crossed her features. Those pretty eyes of hers glanced to him sidelong as she tried to catch her breath between her parted lips. "I... I want..." She exhaled lightly feeling that burning need flushing through her. "More..." What? Her face flushed darker. No, she didn't want to be some mewling needy creature. She wanted her life to be something more than just fleeting moments of pleasure and yet, she turned her face as if drawn by some magnet. Her lips softly found his own groaning into his mouth at the feeling of connection, which only made her burn more.

The man chuckled as he eagerly kissed Mitsu back, his tongue rolling against her lips and pushing deep into her mouth to press against her own and swirl around inside her. His cock filled her up perfectly, his fat rod filling her womb and pussy snugly and slamming into her like a well oiled piston; wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body to make for a much more intense fucking than the affection filled love making she had just had with Michael.

His hands moved, one to her breast to rolled one of her mounds expertly between his fat fingers like dough while the other venture to her clitoris, rubbing and tugging on her most sensitive bud as his hips continued to slap up against her ass with each thrust! His lips were soon removed from her own, messy strands of saliva briefly connecting them as his grin widened. "I saw you fucking that young guard here earlier...Michael, right? Tell me...who fucked you better? Him or me?" He questioned her with a low laugh, nibbling on her earlobe and sucking as the man gave her untold amounts of pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom