Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doppelganger (with Potter-Kun)

Innocent Anathema

Captivate Me
Mitsuko

Mitsuko's beautiful eyes opened and she looked about. Where... where was she? Confusion crossed her mind clouding her thoughts. She remembered looking in the mirror and there was something off with her reflection. Her eye color had been wrong. She'd reached out to touch her reflection only to see a smirk cross the face of the woman in the mirror and there was a blinding flash of light along with the feeling of being very, very cold. She was still cold even now. Getting to her feet, her balance felt off and it was difficult to keep her feet steady under her. Rubbing her upper arms, she tried to figure out just where she was. It looked like an alley of some sort. How strange.

Moving out toward where the path between the buildings opened up, she was surprised to see a festival of some sort going on. Folks were dressed up in old-time clothing. Dresses for the ladies. Vests and billowy sleeves for a lot of the men as well as suit jackets. Where was she? Was this one of those renaissance festivals? She was a shorter woman with a good figure that she worked hard on at the gym. She had on her work clothes, a blue dress suit. It certainly made her stand out with this crowd. Her long silvery hair was drawn up in a bun to keep it out of her face and her violet eyes shifted over the people curiously.

"Excuse me," she asked and reached out to touch one of the locals that was standing watching some sort of entertainment in the square. "I seem to be lost. Can you tell me where I am?"

The by-stander took one look at her and her face paled before a scream tore from her lips. The woman scrambled backward from Mitsuko like she had pulled a knife on her or something. It left her more than confused. "What... what did I do?" She asked.

The commotion caused by the one woman drew more attention and soon, there were similar reactions spreading throughout the square until almost all eyes were upon her. There were whispers spreading throughout he crowd like wildfire. Mitsuko could only hear bits and pieces. She definitely heard Ice Queen more than once. Who was that? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your party." She held her hands up trying to show that she meant no harm. "I'm just lost. I'm so sorry."

Suddenly, chaos broke out and one man took a swing at her with a snarl. She backpedaled quickly feeling panic rise up in her. When she turned to run, another person shoved her until she fell into the dirt on her backside. She lifted a hand up trying to warn them off but someone kicked her in her side and then another. "Please... please stop! No! I didn't do anything!" She whimpered and tried to get away but she was surrounded. This had to be a nightmare. She was asleep. She'd wake up any moment now.

"Kill the Queen!"

"Down with the Queen!"

"Die demon!"

She whimpered and curled up into a ball trying to protect herself from all the kicks and punches from the crowd that was quickly turning into a riot. Someone... someone had to be sane here. She wasn't going to be beat to death, was she? In that moment, she feared for her life. Who was this Queen? "I'm no Queen! I'm just me!" Yet, her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Then there was a shrill whistle and a group of men with swords pushed the circle around her away. She thought that she was saved as she lay there coughing trying to catch her breath. Oh, she hurt all over. Sure, she'd had her share of bumps and bruises but nothing like this. "Thank... you..." she whispered looking up only to see angry faces of some guards staring back at her. She tried to scramble away but two of them hauled her up to her feet.

"You're coming with us!"

"I haven't done anything wrong!" She cried out desperately. "I don't even know where I am!" Yet, they didn't listen as they kept her arms in their grasp and hauled her off with her feet dangling as she was held aloft. They were two burly men and she wasn't that tall of a woman anyway. Maybe 5' 6". So, she wasn't hard for them to carry. She dreaded the whole time that they hauled her off. People from the crowd threw things at her and she felt the hate radiating off them like some living entity in itself.

They went into a large keep and went down several sets of stairs. Lord, it felt like they just kept going down to a dungeon of all things. Where the Hell was she? Her body shivered and still she pleaded with them trying to talk some sense into them but they fell on deaf ears. It wasn't long until she was thrown into a cell. One of the guards advanced on her and backhanded her hard enough that she fell onto her side on the cold stones. Tears stung her eyes. "Please..," she whispered knowing in her heart that it wouldn't do any good. "Stop. Let me go... I'm innocent."

The guard sneered at her. "Innocent, my ass. My children were innocent when you killed them. Not you, bitch." He walked closer to her, drew back his foot and kicked her hard in the stomach. Hard enough that she doubled over coughing hard. "Ice Queen, show me your powers!"

"I don't have any powers! I'm not who you think I am!" She managed to gasp out.

"No powers? You've spent them all and are just a weak woman?" The guard laughed with his hands on his hips. "Well, let's put you to good use then. You can make some new children for me."

"What?!" She paled and tried to move away but there was a wall at her back. There was no where for her to go. She tried to duck around him but he snagged her hair tugging the bun loose and hauled her to him. Her face was shoved up against his crotch. The smell of his unwashed body got her first making her nearly gag.

"Open my pants and suck me off, woman." The guard told her with a laugh.

She shook her head quickly. "No. Don't do this." He pulled on her hair though until her head tipped back and arched her neck painfully and she cried out. Tears stung her eyes.

"Fine, I'll help you, worthless woman." He undid the laces of his pants as his buddies laughed outside of the bars. His cock sprang free slapping her cheek. He grabbed the base of it and pushed the tip of it against her mouth. When she tried to evade him, he just held her hair tighter holding her still as her hands tried to pry his hands off of her.

"I want her next," one of the other guards said with a grin.

Mitsuko tried with all her might to keep her mouth shut but his fist tightened in her hair bringing a sharp pain to her body that caused her to gasp. When she did, he shoved his hips forward filling her mouth with his dick. Oh... oh, this was gross. It made her feel so dirty and worthless. She tried to pull away but he held her fast not allowing her to move away as the tears streamed down her face. She felt helpless.

"You bite me and I'll pull every tooth out of your head one by one, woman." The guard threatened her before moving his hips bringing his cock out only to push back into her mouth. She tried to keep her tongue away from him if that was possible. She didn't want to taste him any more than she had to. He pushed hard into her forcing her to take more of him than her mouth could hold as her throat had to accept the head of his cock. She gagged at the feeling and struggled trying to get away. Yet, nothing seemed to be working. Oh please... let me wake up from this...

"Ah, fuck...the Ice Queen's mouth feels so good; to think the bitch who caused so much chaos and death would be brought to such a state. This is truly a gift from our gods!" The guard laughed as he gripped Mitsuko's head even harder, tugging roughly on her blonde locks as he forced more of his large cock into her throat, making her gag even more. His girth meant her tongue was unable to avoid brushing up against his meaty rod as she was forced to indulge his in flavor as his hairy base pressed up against her lush lips and nose.

One of the other guards began to get impatient and stepped forward, undoing his trousers to reveal his half erect and throbbing cock as well. He licked his lips as he looked down at the sight of Mitsuko struggling against the other man's cock. It felt amazing, to have such power and control of the so called Ice Queen. He unholstered his sword and pressed the blunt in the blade against her cheek, letting her feel the cold steel of the blade on her warm and soft skin as he chuckled.

"Oi, Ice Bitch....you have hands, don't you...stroke me off while you suck, or I'll make you hurt." He slowly rubbed the blade down her neck, indicating that he could harm or kill her in a near instant if she did now obey his command.

Mitsuko

Mitsuko had never been so humilated or sore in all her life. His words only shamed her more since they reminded her of what she was doing not letting her push it out of her mind. His taste just disgusted her and the heady scent of unwashed skin and pheremones was making it hard to get a good breath in. It dawned on her somewhere that they weren't going to listen to her, no matter what she said. They believed too firmly that she was this Ice Queen person and that she'd done horrible things. It dismayed her to get punished for someone else's mistakes. So, it may be her only recourse to survive was to cooperate. She really didn't want her teeth pulled out or anything else painful. Maybe... maybe if she just let it happen, it'd be over quickly, they'd get bored and leave. So, amidst more tears of shame, she let her mouth relax allowing the guard to plunder her mouth and throat as she tried not to vomit since that threat was very real at the moment. Yet, she made no effort to make it pleasureable for him.

Oh, she was wrong. It could get worse as a second guard came up to her side and pressed his blade to her cheek. A shudder ran through her. For a city girl that worked in an office, this... this was so out of her comfort zone. Use her hands on him? Ewwww, he didn't look any cleaner than the pig in her mouth. Didn't these people know how to bathe? Of course, the blade trailing down her neck brought her back to reality. Closing her eyes a moment trying to forgive herself before she even went through with this. Then she shifted her weight back onto her knees more and lifted a hand to lightly touch his half-masted cock. A few more tears escaped from her eyes to slide down her cheeks. She took a deep breath and that just gave her more of the first man's scent in her nose, which made her gag. She slipped her hand about the base of his cock and slowly stroked him trying to coax him to a full erection. She couldn't quite not participate in a hand job. This had to be a nightmare... who had she pissed off to deserve this?

The guard in her mouth felt her mouth and throat relax and he laughed as he was able to pound his cock into her mouth and throat more easily now. "I see you are finally learning your place, Ice Queen...after what you did to all of us, being a mere whore is the only thing you are worthy of!" He groaned as he gripped head even more roughly, his cock pounding into her mouth and throat like a piston. Mitsuko could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and against her tongue, and his increased moans made it quite easy to guess what he might be getting ready to do.

"I'm going to come in your mouth, Ice Bitch...drink it all or I'll punish you even more!" He roared and with a final and violent thrust, he came inside Mitsuko's dainty mount and throat. He filled her throat and mouth with his hot and sticky seed, letting her taste the full flavor of a man. He pumped all his load into her, holding her head firmly against his base so she couldn't escape...Once he had emptied himself inside her mouth, he pulled his flaccid cock out of her mouth and slapped the rod against her cheek with a chuckle, splattering her saliva and his cum all over her pretty face.

The man she was stroking was now fully erect, and was oozing pre-cum from his bulbous tip as he moaned softly. He saw his friend blow his load and gripped as he tapped his sword against her clothes with a grin as he licked her lips. "Strip yourself....after that, you are going to give me a tit-job.....you can do that can't you, Ice Whore?" He chuckled, the threat of the blade making it clear he wouldn't accept no for an answer.

Mitsuko

The silver-haired woman shuddered and tried to pull away. She really did since she really had no taste for that from him of all people. Yet, he had too good of a hold on her and despite her best efforts, she was held fast and forced to accept his jism, which she just tried to swallow it as quickly as she could. That way his taste didn't linger. When he pulled out and slapped her with his dick, she felt dirty and shook her head lightly feeling the urge to wipe her face off but didn't dare. She did need to cough though, which she did by turning her head away from them, around the taste of him and since her throat wasn't used to being abused like that.

Seemed that the other guard wanted in on this fun. Would this never end? She still held his shaft in her hand and glanced toward it seeing him fully excited. The expression on his face was lewd. A soft snort left her but she did as she was bade releasing him and sliding her jacked from her shoulders before reaching to undo the buttons on her shirt. Huh, why were there spots on her shirt? Oh more tears. She was getting used to them, which was sad. She felt shy to take off her clothes like this especially for these men but she didn't want to die either. They'd probably make it slow and painful too. So, she pulled her shirt off her shoulder revealing a rather attractive blue bra. It was her favorite since the straps crossed playfully over her cleavage and behind her shoulder blades. Now, it was the only thing saving her from their prying eyes. Reluctantly, she undid the hooks in the back.

"Such strange clothes," one of the guards watching murmurred as he was stroking himself off to the sight of her.

Pulling her bra away, she hid her breasts for a moment with her arms unwilling for them to see. Yet... she had to. So reluctantly, her arms dropped away to reveal those as well. They were rather full without being overwhelming and her nipples were a dusty rose color. With a sigh, she slipped off her shoes, skirt and finally her panties feeling herself flush red with shame.

"I... I've never done a tit-job..," she said hesitantly as she knelt close to the man not wanting to anger him but also not wanting him to expect much from this. It seemed kinda of awkward to do. "I'll try." She considered a moment before putting his dick into her cleavage. Her hands pressed on either side of her breasts for her skin to touch his feeling a shudder of revulsion go through her. With a though, she spit on the tip of his cock for some kind of lubricant before she used her knees to move herself up and down along his length blushing hard at the feeling.

"So, the Ice Queen is as beautiful and sexy as the rumors said at least, huh?" One of the guards chuckled as Mitsuko stripped, revealing her slim and beautiful figure and physique. Her breasts seemed to draw a lot of attention from the males that surrounded her, many of their cocks hardening even more from the sight of her bare mounds, her rosy nipples causing many to lick their lips. The man who was to receive the tit-job sat down in a chair that was pulled up as he looked down at the blonde with a wide smile as her breasts engulfed his throbbing and large cock, his pre-cum and her saliva acting as more than enough lubricant for his dick to begin to slide without much effort between her breasts.

"Ah....you're called the Ice Queen but my dick feels so warm between your breasts." He chuckled as he reached out and began to rub and rosy nipples. He figured the better she felt, the better he might feel as well. His fingers worked with some skill on her nipples, twisting and tugging them in just the right way to send waves of pleasure through her body, no matter how unwanted they might be. As he did this, his base slapped against the bottom of her breasts, making her mounds jiggle.

Another man approached her from behind, she couldn't see him but soon she felt hot and feather kisses being planted up and down her neck as a hand ventured down her side and began to rub against her labia. Strong and dexterous digits worked magic on her womanhood, stroking her lower lips with grace before moving up to her clitoris. Those fingers began to rapidly rub her most sensitive nub before tugging on it as well...it seemed she was being pleasured from two angles now.

Mitsuko

Why even bother to deny the fact that they'd mistaken her for someone else? Yet, she couldn't help it. "I'm... no Queen.." She whispered still trying to hold onto the fact that she was herself and not whoever they wanted her to be. Sure, she may have wanted to be treated like a queen in her relationship. Speaking of relationships, was Jordan still waiting for her at the table? She'd been on a lunch date when she'd had to go to the bathroom and this whole mess started.

Mitsuko's body was one that was hard-earned for her. She got up early every day before work to go running or hit the gym. So, she was toned and her skin was near flawless as well as soft. That meant that her cleavage was soft as well about his cock. She tried not to think about it just move for him. Yet, he'd reached forward to touch her nipples, which startled her enough that her eyes flashed to his and she froze a moment. Confusion crossed her mind as she bit her bottom lip and tried to push the feelings out of her mind before she moved for him once more. Yet, there was no denying the fact that what he was doing felt good. Why... It baffled her and shamed her to find pleasure in a situation like this. So, she tried not to play into it. Just get the job done. After all, if this was fun for them, they might want to prolong this or want it again... Which she didn't want.

That was until someone kissed down her neck sending a shiver down her spine. What the Hell was going on? She froze again and swallowed hard. It was more than a little overwhelming, all of this: being mistaken for an enemy of theirs, beaten up and then forced to be their play thing. Even as she tried to play off the pleasure that she felt rising up within her body, it was hard to hide or ignore. Those fingers playing with her labia made her hips flit away skittishly. "No," she whimpered softly but seemed that she couldn't get away from that touch and she buried her face against her shoulder closing her eyes tight trying somehow to escape what was happening. Deny what she felt. Yet those fingers found her sensitive little nub and made her outright squirm right against his hand. Fear made it shy and light but it was a betraying motion of what she felt none the less. A soft moan left her despite her clenching her teeth to try to contain herself. No, she couldn't enjoy this. It wasn't her choice and they were only trying to shame her further. Of course, there was the fact that if his fingers played anymore in the seam between her soft nether lips, they'd find a small bit of reluctant nectar gathering. Another tell-tale sign.

The men chuckled as Mitsuko denied being the Queen yet again; they were unwilling to see her as anything but their former foe who had cause them much pain and suffering and now were hellbent on working on their frustrations on. Her moans seemed to only arouse the men more, driving them on and making them want to pleasure her more. The man behind her nibbled on her neck, sucking and marking her with a hickey, as their own plaything. He moved his lips up to her earlobe and began to nibble and suck on her ear as well. As he did this, fingers continued their pleasurable work on her clitoris...he was certainly more skilled than any previous partners she had had. Two of his digits soon moved to the entrance to her womanhood and feeling her beginning to grow wet with arousal, he chuckled hotly in her ear.

"You are liking this more than you want to admit, aren't you...Ice Queen...maybe you were born to be a slut." He then sunk two of his fingers knuckle deep into her pussy, he could feel her walls clamping around his digits as he curled them just right to deliver maximum pleasure as he pumped them in and out, all the while his other hand was playing with her clitoris once again, rubbing and tugging on her nub while she was being fingered.

At the same time, the man whose cock was sandwiched twisted and tugged pleasurably on her nipples....slightly more roughly now but not painfully rough as his bulbous tip was nearing her lips; it was oozing pre-cum and smearing her soft skin with his sticky ooze. "Oi, Ice Queen...don't you think you should attend to my cock a little more." the man chuckled between moans. Indeed, if Mitsuko just leaned down a bit, she could easily engulf his tip and more of his cock in her mouth.

Mitsuko

Oh, damn it. Whatever sounds that she couldn't deny were turning them on more and making them more Hellbent on getting more out of her. "Stop," she whimpered. His sucking on her neck made her shiver and close her eyes tight but it was his mouth on her ear that made her moan aloud and try to lean away flushing a bright red. She was finding way too much pleasure in this and it left her feeling mortified.

That was until he'd pushed his fingers into her earning him a gasp that she tried desperately to bite back without success. She'd felt her hips push back against his touch seeking making her feel like some dirty harlot. Damn it. Hot tears stung her eyes. Her breathing was coming in quick, little short gasps as she tried to focus on anything else. Something but she'd never felt anything like this. If this weren't some ugly situation, she may be moaning in ecstasy but she was too scared. Too embarrassed. Too frustrated at her own inability to resist.

It wasn't until the one guard at her front hinted at her taking him into her mouth that she'd had quite enough. Damn it. This... this was too much and she felt pushed in a corner unable to fight them. So what was left but baser instincts to run. She moved quickly trying to scramble away from the two of them ignoring her tears. The doorway was blocked by another guard, who leered at her. So there was no where to go. She moved quickly to the corner farthest away from them and sunk down to sit pulling her knees to her chest unable to look at them.

The guards just get out an amused chuckle as Mitsuko tried to escape; it was impossible after all. She was in a cell and surrounded by guards who had no intention of letting her leave. She soon found herself in a corner of the room as the two who have been playing with her before approached her. "Oh my...it seems like the Ice Queen knows how to cry....maybe she should have thought about how many people she made cry before she caused all the trouble she did..." One of the men leered at her before getting on his knees in front of her while the other got on his knees beside her.

"We aren't heartless like you were though....we'll help you feel good and make sure you submit to being our slut..." The man next to her laughed as he gripped her chin and forcefully turned it so they were looking in each others eyes. He licked his lips and then hungrily pushed them against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain entry to her mouth.

Meanwhile, the other man pried her legs apart to reveal her womanhood, still growing wetter due to her reluctant arousal. He leaned forward and took a whiff of her womanly scent, chuckling before pressing his upper lips against her lower ones. His tongue licked up and down her labia, drinking up her juices and drenching her with his saliva while his tongue poked and prodded at her clitoris for a few moments before he began to push his tongue into her womanhood, the appendage flailing around wildly inside her.

Mitsuko

The silver-haired woman still couldn't look at them. She knew that they wouldn't leave her be for long. Still it was blissful to have a moment without anyone touching her. So, she savored every second of it even as she could see their approach in her peripheal vision. There was a shiver going through her body that got worse with the closer that they got. Her skin crawled and she'd never felt that before. She closed her eyes tight when they were right next to her once more bracing herself for whatever would come next. Hell, a slap would've been expected at this point. She had defied them. She'd almost rather face the crowd trying to beat her black and blue. At least, she may pass out from that. This... there was no chance that she'd be that lucky. She'd be awake for every second of it.

Her? Heartless? She'd never hurt anyone in her life save for maybe stealing a pack of bubblegum when she was a child and that was just because she forgot to pay for it. Oh, she really, really wanted no part of any of this or any of them. Her chin was grasped and she looked worriedly into the eyes of the man in front of her. "Mercy?" She asked softly in a shaky whisper figuring that her plea would get ignored. He could probably feel her shaking in his touch. There was no way out of this. None that she could see unless one of them killed her. Her attention was caught by him licking his lips right before they were pushed against her own. Now, Mitsuko was a good kisser. Just this wasn't a kiss. It was more like a tongue bath against her lips, which she tried to pull back from but he still had a hold of her chin. So, all she could do was grit her teeth and try not to give him what he was seeking.

That was until her legs were pried apart and she was shifted with her shoulders more against the corner. She squirmed with her hips trying to force her legs shut once more but he was holding them apart and she was also trying to keep from letting the other guy stick his tongue down her throat. It wasn't until he'd outright licked her soft lips getting a good taste of her honey that her hips had bucked at the hyper sensitive feeling and she'd gasped. Well, didn't that just give the other guy a chance to push his tongue into her mouth at the same time that her clit was teased. Her eyes closed at the wave of feeling that rushed over her and a soft, almost sweet moan left her throat reluctantly. Tears still clung to her eyelashes and she dared not bite him from the first guy's threat. So, she just had to accept it for now. She didn't have to play along though. Yet, the feeling of that tongue from the guy with his head between her thighs moving to push into her only made her squirm in raw desire that she desperately didn't want to feel. This... this was appalling.

The two men continued to pleasure Mitsuko, even if she didn't want it. Their tongues were doing amazing working, one buried in her mouth and swirling around, brushing up against her tongue even as she actively tried to avoid it. The other pushed itself ever deeper into her pussy, waggling around wildly in her and brushing up against her inner walls. As he did this, his upper lips pressed up against her labia and they two were now...kissing in away. He played with her clitoris, rubbing it rapidly as the other groped one of her breast while they were kissing, her flesh molding against his strong digits.

As this was going on, another guard stepped forward with a large grin on his face, holding a syringe full of a pink liquid. "This will help you out some, Ice Queen..." He chuckled and stuck the syringe in her neck, injecting her with the pink liquid. Little did she know, but it was one of the most potent aphrodisiacs in the realm, able to turn the dullest prude into a quivering slut in a short period of time. The other two meant didn't stop, their tongues continuing to work as they waited to see how she would react.

Mitsuko

As much as Mitsuko was trying to resist and push the thoughts of desire from her head, having two men working to pleasure her was daunting for any woman. The silver-haired minx was no different save for the fact that she was still scared for her life and what in the world had happened to her. What would happen to her from here on out? Would she never leave this cell? Would these men get their jollies off her everyday? The thought made her shudder.

Although, she glanced toward the third man that approached her trying to move away but she was still being held. So that made it damn near impossible. The needle made her whimper softly at the little sting. Drugs? Really? What sort of place was this? Her fear swelled at the idea yet before long, it started to fade away. She took a deep breath as her body started to relax some as the tension melted away from her muscles. There was a rather warm look within her pretty violet eyes and after a few more deep breaths, her eyes drifted closed. Those lips of hers moved against his as her tongue smoothed over his own returning that kiss slowly.

The man kissing Mitsuko smiled as he felt the girl slowly starting to kiss him back. His tongue happily danced with her own, inviting her tongue towards the space between their lips to dance together with his own. His lips continued to mash against her own in a hungry manner as he squeezed her breast even harder now, his fingers moving to twist and tug on her rosy and perky nipple. As he did this, the other man pushed his tongue as deeply as he could into her pussy before withdrawing it. His mouth switched positions with his fingers as he was now sucking on her clitoris, his tongue batting around her most sensitive nub as his teeth nibbled gently on her bud as well. His fingers meanwhile began to tease and rub her labia gracefully and all the while, their cocks throbbed and sought attention at their waists...

"How is it, Ice Queen....warming up some?" The man kissing her asked as he pulled back with a chuckle, moving to nibble and suck on her earlobe again as he noticed before she had rather enjoyed that.

Mitsuko

Kissing was one of her favorite things and once she'd loosened up to where she actually responded to his touch, it showed. Her lips sought his moving to massage as her head tried to tilt a little to try a different angle. She was still being held though. So, it was enough to content herself with her tongue playing with his own in a little game of duck and weave. Even a playful roll perhaps as they were definitely sharing the taste of each other.

The man between her legs was too clever with his mouth and Mitsuko had rarely been eaten out like this. It felt like being devoured. A soft moan that was lost somewhere in her kissing as her hips moved in earnest seeking more of his touch. Her kisser pulled away and she pouted. Wait... wasn't that a good thing that he'd quit? No, no, it'd felt good. Her thoughts were muddled lost between worries that were fleeting and hot desire. How was it? A little smile touched her mouth as she nodded her head once. She was feeling warm after all. Oh, he was paying attention to her ear and this time, the shudder that went through her was a pleased one. "Oh!" She said out of surprise as a blush crossed her face. Taking a deep breath, she tried to settle herself some. Although, her hands had gone wandering to reach out and lightly pet a pair of cocks.

The men let out soft moans as they felt Mitsuko's hand begin to pet their cocks. They throbbed beneath her fingertips and their bulbous tips began to ooze pre-cum onto her skin. The man pleasuring her pussy moaned against her clitoris, nibbling down on it slightly harder as he began to push his fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out of her rapidly, curling them knuckle deep inside her as he piston pumped them in and out.

The man sucking her ear chuckled as it was clear that Mitsuko was starting to enjoy herself much more as he twisted her nipple again before pausing the nibbling of her earlobe. "Tell us what you want us to do to you, Ice Queen...we'll obey...do you want me to kiss you again? Do you want our cocks?" He asked out in a teasing manner, licking his lips as he pressed his lips up against her cheek, his lips lingering near her own...if she wanted a kiss now, she would have to initiate it.

Mitsuko

How... how could she be enjoying this? It shamed her and yet, she felt needs rush up on her that she hadn't felt like this before. Perhaps ever. The drug had pushed her inhibitions to the side though and that desire had just swept in threatening to carry off all her thoughts. which she struggled to keep her head above water with. Surprise crossed her mind when she realized that she'd reached out to stroke not one but both men. She could feel their arousal easily and it stirred her as much as it worried her. Yet that little worried voice seemed to be getting smaller and smaller.

Her fingers were curious and clever curving to grasp both men as well as she could and glide her touch over them exploring their size and shape. That small chorus of moans from them tantalized her and she wanted to hear more. That's what made her explore more. When she was told to command them like a queen, the thought made her chuckle dryly since it was mocking since she was anything but this queen person that they kept thinking that she was. A soft groan left her at her nipple being tugged causing little bits of electricity to shoot through her skin. That kiss to her cheek made her draw a deep breath and lightly, she traced her lips with the tip of her tongue to wet them. "Mmm kiss me," she drawled huskily. Had she really said that? Her head turned to catch his mouth with hers before she could second guess herself. Tilting her head to the side, she kissed him for all that she was worth betraying that desire that she felt.

The men granted Mitsuko's silent wish and their moans increased in volume as she snaked her fingers around their lengths and pumped them harder and faster. The man near her face chuckled as she commanded him, his grin widening. "Of course, my Queen...." He said teasingly before she planted her lips on his own. He returned the kiss eagerly, his tongue again lashing at her lips and seeking her own tongue to press against. However, this time her chin was free of his hand and she was free to move her lips and head at whatever angles she pleased. He wanted to see how she would control the kiss now.

The man eating her out again switched tactics; he moved back to pushing his tongue into her pussy, wiggling it around wildly inside her while his fingers moved to rapidly stroke her clitoris. He wanted to push her to the edge of climax, he wanted to hear her moaning against his comrade's lips as he drank up her love juices.

All the while their cocks throbbed and oozed more pre-cum onto her soft hands, their own climaxes slowly beginning to build up.

Mitsuko

His queen? Hmmm, she could be his queen. It felt good to have him acquiesce to her demand for a kiss. With both of them, it was almost like being attended to hand and foot like she'd expect for a queen. Yet, this was dirtier than she'd expect for royalty except behind the hush of closed doors. This definitely wasn't for her. She knew that through and through. She wanted though even if it was a power thing to get her to submit to them. There wasn't any way that she was getting out of this and... there was pleasure to be found. Was it so wrong of her to cling to some shred of light in the darkness that she'd been thrust into? It may just keep her sanity.

Mitsuko was a good kisser as she felt him try to get into her mouth again, she wouldn't allow him to rush. No, if she was going to kiss him, she wanted to savor it and hold some control even if it was only in her head. She didn't allow him access to her mouth only let him smooth his tongue over her lips before nibbling at his tongue with her own lips. A husky moan left her as her eyes closed feeling herself get teased closer to the edge. The one that fear had shoved impossibly far away. It didn't seem that far now. She tilted her head toward the right as her nose brushed past his and her mouth fitted to his at this angle and without a hesitation, she caught his bottom lip with her teeth holding it for a long moment before releasing him. Her eyes opened to look at him as her hands worked to stroke both men a little harder. "Moan for me." She spoke against his mouth. "Let me hear your desire." Her hands stayed at the top of their shafts and her thumbs worked in slow circles over their swollen heads smearing that wealth of pre about.

Although, between her thighs, that guard was going to make her lose her mind. Her body was trembling with need that left her feeling hot and yearning. A soft groan left her that slowly switched over to small whimpering moans as her soft snatch couldn't get enough of his tongue and fingers. Even his breath curling over her wet skin made her shudder. "Mmmm I need..." What did she need? It was near desperation for her. Another moan left her and her eyes traced over the face of the guard before him. Would she call him her lover? No, there was no love here. Only physical need. "I need you," she whispered hurriedly against his mouth almost like she couldn't believe that she was saying it, which she didn't. A frustrated groan left her. She parted her lips then and smoothed her tongue over his lower lip asking for a deeper kiss and seeking entry to his mouth.

The one kissing her groaned against her lips as she nibbled on his lower lips, refusing him access to her mouth with his tongue. It seemed she was getting more confident in what she wanted and desired and that was fine with all the men that surrounded her to be honest. The men watching stroked themselves off at the sight with a small chuckle as the two men by her continued to pleasure and be pleasured by Mitsuko. Both of them obeyed Mitsuko's command as they moaned, either against her lips or against her womanhood.

"Queen...I want you...I need you. Allow my cock to satisfy you...." The one kissing her spoke out before their lips crashed against one anothers again. This time, the man parted his lips and allowed Mitsuko's tongue to enter his mouth. His tongue pressed and rubbed against her own as it invaded his mouth, letting her in but never letting her dominate or control him either, it was an aggressive dance between their two tongues.

The man eating her out pulled his tongue out of her dripping pussy and licked up her labia, drinking in her juices before pausing to suggest something. "If I may...how about you resume the tit-job you started on me early while allow him to take you from behind, Queen?" He looked up to her, his eyes hungry with desire and want. She would tell their cocks desired her with how massive they now were in her hands as they were now well lubed in their own pre-cum at this point.

Mitsuko

"You don't want me," she whispered hotly against his mouth before her tongue tangled with his in an elegant dance that only stirred her further. "You want to have power over the Ice Queen." She pulled back some and a trail of spit stretched between them for a moment before it broke apart. "You'll have to settle for me though." A little laugh left her as she pushed another kiss against his mouth teasing his tongue out to play with her once more. Restraint? She had none. It was gone.

Those violet eyes of hers had darkened with desire. The rest of the room had fallen away for her. There was little for her beyond her two partners. That suggestion lingered in her mind and she tossed it around. She'd never had two partners before. It was a little overwhelming as well as daring. Her gaze traced over both of them as she tried to catch her breath. Her heartbeat quickened in her chest. Did she really want to go all the way? Could she really resist? She couldn't. "Come. Take me. Please me, gentlemen." She shifted to her feet even though her stance was unsteady from weakness in her knees caused from the pleasure. Cheekily, she gave a playful, light tug to their cocks asking them to come with her back to the chair. She would have them both. Would she be sane afterward? She had no idea. She may even be crazy now.

The two men seemed confused at her words but didn't think much of them. To them, she was the Ice Queen...maybe the Ice Queen without her memories or powers, but the Ice Queen none the less, there could be no other explanation to them. Still, the man kissing her happily kissed her back, his tongue basking in delight against her own as they kissed again, the passion they showed each other equally or exceeding that of lovers now.

It seemed she had reached an answer to their suggestion as she eagerly tugged on their cocks. They happily stood up and followed her back towards the chair, each of them letting out a teasing, "But of course, my Queen." It seem they had settled into the role of servants of the Queen...and Ice Queen no longer but a Whore Queen, perhaps. They man who had been eating her out sat down on the chair, spreading his legs apart so she could fully see his massive cock...so long and hard and throbbing for attention.

The man who had been kissing her stayed behind her, playfully spanking her ass and groping it and encouraging her to get on her knees so he could get ready to take her from behind and she could give the tit-fuck to the man in the chair as planned. His hand groped her rear roughly, as if he owned it. Maybe he did, at this point.

Mitsuko

If only they believed who she was... If only she'd had a fair trial or any trial at all... If only she hadn't come here... If only she could be free... There was that little voice somewhere inside of Mitsuko that lamented her losses. The rest was hyped up on the drug and intoxicated by the pleasure that she was reduced to some needy creature that just wanted to feel, touch and be touched. Simple really.

Of course, they were making her their Queen in a way but not in any way that was acceptable in polite society. At this point, Mitsuko didn't care and was thoroughly enjoying their attentions like a good, little slut. "My, oh my, aren't you ready for some attention." She drawled with her gaze on the cock of the man sitting down before she slowly looked up to his face. She leaned down to brush her lips over his own. "After you paid such good attention to me, it's only fair," she teased lightly. "Let me reward you for your deeds, sir." Oh lord, she was actually playing into the role of their Queen now. She must be crazy. Her lips kissed his once more slowly teasing a kiss out of him.

That slap to her ass made her laugh softly and toss a coy glance over her shoulder. "You'll get your turn. Patience is a virtue, after all." She winked cheekily and got to her knees leaning closer to the seated man. Lifting one breast in her hand she leaned her head down to kiss it lightly. "And you were promised these. So be it." She leaned her head down and kissed the head of his cock with her soft mouth before using her arms to push her breasts around him once more. She moved for him frankly finding the feel of him touching her skin tantalizing. Those violet eyes of hers glanced over her shoulder toward her kissing partner before she spread her legs for him in an open invitation. Her pussy was swollen and needy-looking with a fine sheen of cream over her skin marking her ready, warm and waiting for him.

The man sitting down grinned as Mitsuko mentioned his cock standing at full attention and praised the attention he lavished on her earlier. "But of course, my Queen...I'm happy to pleasure you." He chuckled as he kissed her back when she kissed him, his tongue brushing against her lip with every kiss, trying to draw her tongue out with the longer and lingering one. The man behind her grinned as he continued to grope her rear as she got down on her knees.

"I just want to pleasure you, my Queen...." He got on is knees behind her, slapping his cock against her bubbly rear, smearing her ass with his pre-cum. As her breasts engulfed his cock, the man in front moaned out as he reached out and began to play with her rosy nipples again. "Allow me to pleasure you as well, my Queen..." He said between moans, tugging and twisting her perky nubs as she began to bounce, the base of his hips slapping against the bottom of her breasts and making them jiggle as his bulbous tip pressed up against her lips.

The man behind he moved his cock from her ass cheek to her wet and creamy entrance. He licked his lips as he gripped her ass with one hand and moved the other to her clitoris, rubbing her sensitive bud rapidly as his bulbous tip pressed up against her entrance. "Here I go, my Queen...I'm going to fuck you now!" He groaned as he began to push his massive rod into her tight and hot pussy, his girth spreading her open and stretching her as he pushed more and more of his massive cock into her. Only a quarter in and it felt larger than any cock she had taken before! "I hope my cock is satisfying...my Queen..." He groaned out as he gave her ass a nice, firm spank.

Mitsuko

He was happy to please her? Why was she pleased herself to hear that? It made her feel good even if every party of her knew otherwise. Of course, what if they wanted more later? What if they never let her out of this place? She thought that she'd wist away without being able to see the sun and this dark, dank dungeon was hardly the place that she would have found attractive. Yet, here she was on her knees getting her creamy, near flawless skin dirty from the floor. Her hair was starting to fall out of the bun that she'd had it drawn up into and long tendrils of silver trailed down her neck brushing at her shoulder blades. She really was beautiful to look at.

A little shiver ran down her spine feeling that man get up behind her hips and let his cock bounce off her ass. It felt weighty to her. Although, she wasn't quite prepared for her nipples to get played with. The feeling making her close her eyes with a soft whimper. That was until that cock of his brushed against her mouth. Feeling playful, she went to lick it every time that she moved with a grin.

The feeling of the other man's cock waiting at her entrance made her shiver before the teasing to her clit made her squirm and rub back against him shamelessly. Oh, she was aching for him to take her. Of course, she wasn't ready for just how big that he felt and her hips scooted forward some unsure of taking him but somehow, her body shifted and stretched to accomodate him leaving her groaning aloud at the feeling and pausing for a moment to regather her thoughts. "That's... quite the... sword that you have." A shiver went through her. "And I'm so small."

Back
Top Bottom