Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying - Find Partners

OddEven

Looking for:
Pretty Skeleton (the bodyguard)
Cant remember name (Ecstatic Cousins)
Cant remember name (A trip we wont forget)

And several others. If you read this , please PM me.

FumeiYuusha, didn't have too much going on over there, but what I had was really close to my heart and I loved it so much. Now my heart is in pieces, so I hope I will find a new home here at Blue Moon. If someone from my past recognizes me, please do send me a message. Thanks~

I'll just post this in case May or Winter ever find their way here, this is where I'm hiding.

Hello, if there is anyone here by the name of Rock is Dead or Avid Music Lover. Someone by the name of AvedaN or Aveda is looking for you. If you message me I can help you. I added her on Discord to help her find you.

Őrült

I'm looking for:

Meliel , (Tripped over her walking into Black Dhalia)
Niskey, (Found Me shortly after)
Wonton, (Still Unaccounted for)
Queen of Hell
(Found on Black Dhalia)

Are you still looking for Orult? He's in my discord server.

Scarlet Belonoid
It might have had a second t at the end of Scarlet, but my memory is bad.​

I am looking for Redroseknight (Princess Charming)

Last edited:
Hinter aka Wraith.

Can't remember exact names but one, which was just Tammy. Also remember RPing with someone as demon hunter x demon, and our RP was titled, "Hellsmire Lab". MC was named Edge and a demon hunter human with demonic abilities. YC was a demon that could transform into a dragon type of creature. Both of us are in the same lab and escape together and that's as far as we ever got. Also, Broadway bound, if you ever find yourself here, let me know! We had three RPs going, Snowed In, Continuing the Bloodline and Acting Lessons!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom