Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures Roleplaying - Find Partners

A new member is looking for her rp partner. Her name is MushroomTurtle. She said that she thinks his user was False9. Then there's another member looking for a member named Soprano. Kholdstare. I have their discords if the members are here. If you're the member my discord is Supergirl and Nightwing#4978. If any others are looking I will try and help you but I can only do so on Discord.

Brynjar Musette is looking for you. I feel like an intercom person. Next thing I'll be typing is CLEAN UP ON AISLE GP!! CLEAN UP ON AISLE GP!

Őrült

I'm looking for:

Meliel , (Tripped over her walking into Black Dhalia)
Niskey, (Found Me shortly after)
Wonton, (Still Unaccounted for)
Queen of Hell
(Found on Black Dhalia)

Last edited:
SerenityAlec here. Looking for loads of people. >.>
Looking for Hellebore and more!

Last edited:
Can someone please send me an invite to the GP Discord server? I'm looking for my friend Zarke. My username is Tulpa.

Sadly without them admitting you properly to discord you can not see anything but the announcements channel and it doesn't look like they will be allowing new users acess to anymore than that right now, if you need the link however I have it. Send me a PM I don't want to put it on the open forums.

OpenMind
(Searching specifically for Quindalas! I very much enjoyed our ongoing roleplay and would love to continue.)

Same name as above.

Looking for Mama Kitty and Bun Bun 96

Also I’m blanking on user name but our RP was called β€œSafety”.

Last edited:
Omega_Albee

Looking for partners from GP:

-Moth

Jaspers (I think) I recall their icon being a cute drawing of a couple of birds that resembled characters from overwatch maybe? Someone found them before but I lost their contact again!

Back
Top Bottom