Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp. Lord Dakol and I only.

Dairiku spun around just as they dove into the water. As Satoshi came up for air, he appeared on the log and leaned down, his hand outstretched for her.

Satoshi grabbed Dairiku hand and let him help her up and out of the water and said to Dairiku,"That was a close call for me again,thanks for helping me Dairiku." She looked at him and she gently hugged him and was a bit shooken up that she almost died.

"Don't mention it." Dairiku whispered. It was almost too much when she hugged him, also to put her body to his...it was unbearable. "Now you need to go back to the village before your father finds out anything." he told her.

Satoshi said to Dairiku,"Of course I'm heading back to the school,and we sure do make a great team,thanks again for helping me Dairiku. Were in your debt now, and I won't anything to my father at all,hope to see you around Dairku." Satoshi walked away from Dairiku and she knew it was going to be a long walk back to the school and she sighed.

As Satoshi walked away, Dairiku sighed as he ran towards her. Stopping for a moment, he crouched down and scooped her up in his arms, and ran down the forest path.

Satoshi looked at Dairiku and she was a bit caught off guard when he scooped her into his arms and carrying her. And she wonders how her father would react seeing Dairiku bringing her back to the school. Satoshi ends up falling asleep in his arms and she was very exhausted from the fight that Dairiku and her defeated the 4 ninja assassins of Blaze.

As he ran down the path, he made sure that his face was covered enough to be hidden by identity. Later on, they arrived at the gates, which Dairiku laid Satoshi against the gate gently. "Goodbye." he whispered, leaning in and kissing her gently, exhaling with a moment of bliss.

Satoshi felt Dairiku giving her a kiss and she whispered to him again,"Please becareful Dairiku and hopefully we'll see each other again take care Dairiku."

One of the guardians picked up Satoshi and carried her into her room and tucked her in bed and the guardian thinks inside of his mind,"Thank-you Dairiku for saving Satoshi The Sensei would be proud of you."

The guardian leaves Satoshi room and he stands guard at her door and he sighed and fell asleep as well against the wall that was across from Satoshi room.

((Thinking of how Dairiku and Satoshi can see each other without getting caught by her father or any of his ninja students hmm. If I do not reply anymore I'm gone to bed ok.))

Dairiku was gone, only a flutter of leaves in his place as he disappeared. He would figure something out...

((All right then.))

Satoshi continued on sleeping away and she begins to dream about something and she was having a good dream about something and smiled in her sleep.

((I'm back online now.))

The next morning, Dairiku was by the large lake west of the village, slowly moving to perfect his art of combat and of peace. He wondered if Satoshi would be let out today, and if so, would he see her? The question hung on his mind as he drew his ninjato and began making slow cuts in the air.

Satoshi was fully recovered from the sleeping dart and she wakes up and stretches for a bit and she sighed and wonders if her father will let her out today or not.
Sensei Meko was glad that his daughter was well recovered and he said to her,"Of course you can go outside for a bit and please becareful when you train again ok Satoshi." Satoshi said to her father,"I'm always careful with my ninja training father I'll be fine don't worry ok." Satoshi walked outside and she begins to train a bit more and she still has Dairiku Kunai and knew thta he'll eventually needed it back soon.

Just as Dairiku finishes the cuts, a strong wind appears and flows around him, the leaves swirling around him as he breathed in and out calmly.

Satoshi felt the wind picking up a little bit and she accidently get's caught in the strong wind and wonders whom is doing this and she shrugs her shoulders and sighed.

Dairiku was lucky that the wind art wasn't all he knew. Raising his blade, he threw it in the air and caught it in a certain way, making the wind stop.

Satoshi quickly disappeared and reappeared up in the tree and shakes the wind off of and watches Dairiku train again. She forgot that Dairiku can control the wind and use it to his adavantage.

Dairiku looked towards Satoshi and smiled under his scarf, where he looked neutral. Vanishing suddenly, he appeared behind her with his back to her. "What are you doing here?" he asked with a calm chuckle.

Satoshi said to Dairiku,"Your wind picked me up and brought me here,I have no idea why,and here is your kunai back you left in the forest Dairiku." Satoshi slighty smiled back at him even though his back was turned to her.

Dairiku unfolded his arms and reached back, his hand out. "Can I have it?" he asked her, his fingers moving to say "give me".

Suddenly, the shinobi turned around, stepping closer to her and placing his hands on her hips. "I know, I know...you could've kept it, right?" he said, laughing gently. He was only looking at the back of her head, so technically he wasn't breaking any rules.

Satoshi said to Dairiku,"Yeah I know that I could of kept it Dairiku,but I'm not very good at fighting with kunai. I'm only good at fighting with swords Dairiku." Satoshi felt Dairiku hands on her waist and her face slightly blushes.

"It was worth quite a bit of money." he said quietly, stepping ever closer and finally wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "Then again, you don't need money, right?" he whispered lightly.

Satoshi whipsered to him,"I don't need money at all,and you sure are being a bit affictonate towards me,which I like Dairiku." She felt Dairiku wrapping his arms around her waist and feels him pulling her closer towards him and she was fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom