Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp. Lord Dakol and I only.

The setting takes place at a ninja school in Kyoto Japan where a sensei and his daughter are having a memorial ceremony for a male ninja that was the sensei daughter best friend in her life.

All of the ninja students paid their respect and wondered if this male ninja really did die on a mission to save the emperor of Japan life from another male ninja leader that wanted to rule over all of Japan. But some of them think that the sensei daughter male ninja friend is alive and is in hiding from the sensei and his daughter.

Everyone all left the memorial ceremony and all of the sensei ninja students went back to their training once again and even the sensei daughter went back to her white ninja training in the forest that was about a mile away from the ninja school.

The sensei daughter name is Satoshi and she trains beside the water and continues on practicing her ninja kicks and all of a sudden Satoshi hears a noise coming from a tree and she slowly gets into her fighting stance and said out loud,” Whom ever is hiding up in the trees show yourself right now I mean it too."

It's about 7pm in the evening on a nice spring evening out like tonight.

Satoshi finally figures out why her male ninja friend faked his death,because he broke a rule in her father's ninja clan and he wasn't allowed to come back until the Sensei passes away which could be anytime soon and Satoshi sighs and wished that her male ninja friend didn't break one rule in the clan at any cost.

Satoshi sat down by the water and was doing some thinking about things in her life and she also remembers that her male ninja friend also used a forbiden ninja techique that wasn't allowed to be used,unless it defeats and kills any undead demons or undead ninja clans at any cost and she sighed.

(d Hope you like the plot idea I came up with for this rp.))

Name: Satoshi
Race: Human white ninja
Sex: Striaght Female
Bio: Satoshi has been training at her parent's ninja school ever since she was about 10 years old and she is now 23 years old.
Histroy: Satoshi has had a past rough life ever since she was a child. All of the other ninja's students always picked on her and were always rough with her and very mean to her as well. She was 23 years old when she witness her mother death and saw a male ninja assassin slice her mother throat with a dagger of somekind and the male ninja assassin left her mother dead and her father heard her scream really loud. He ran out and saw what his daughter witness and he comforted his daughter and it about 3 days ago when her mother was killed by a male ninja assassin.
Hair: Light brown instead of white.
Eyes: Hazel Green
Height:5'5
Act: Satoshi acts like a true ninja fighter and always tries her best to protect her father and the ninja clan from their enemies at all times. She is submissive only.

This is what Satoshi looks like ok.

[/color]

((Lord Dakol could your male ninja character be 24 years old pretty please?))

Name: Dairiku
Race: Human white ninja
Sex: Male
Bio: Knowing Satoshi for a number of years, Dairiku had to fake his death for the sake of his life. Now, he was back and looking for her.
Hair: Dark black
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 6'4"
Act: Dairiku was a hard trainer, wanting to protect Satoshi with his life, and eventually did. He knows various techniques and fighting styles, one that no one else knows..

seiyaku.jpg

((I have to go at the moment, but I will be back on in the morning, all right? Night.))

Satoshi stopped her training for a bit now and she sat down by the water and felt tears falling from her eyes and wished that her male ninja friend was here to comfort her,like he always did,when her mother died,he was their to comfort her all the time. Satoshi looked at the water and thought inside of her mind,"The only thing that I miss about Dairiku is when he hugs me,to let me know everything is going to be ok, I miss him too much,dam Blaze he'll pay for this for sure,I'll make sure of it." Satoshi was a bit tried out and she curled up by a tree and she slowly drifted off to sleep for the night and sighed in her sleep.

Dairiku watched from afar in a tall tree, crouching down on the thick branch, hidden out of sight from Satoshi. His darker, more mature eyes watched actions with wanting. It still wasn't safe for him to go to her yet. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, drawing a kunai which had a dark purple cloth tied to the end, a signature of his that she would immediately. He then drew back his hand and threw it, the kunai landing next to her feet with the cloth. He was gone before the kunai hit the ground.

Satoshi eventually woke up from her sleep and she yawns and stretches for a few minutes and she sees a kunai near by her feet and wondered whom it belonged to. Satoshi scanned the Kunai very carefully and she reconizes the dark purple cloth tied to the end of the kunai. She finally figures out whom it belongs to,and it belongs to none other Dairiku and she wonders where the blazes he went to this time and she sighed.

Deeper into the forest, Dairiku was on the forest ground, meditating calmly. The clothes he had on covered his face almost completely, except for his eyes. He had changed much over the years, and it was clear Satoshi had too.

Satoshi quickly picks up Dairiku presence and she walks deeper into the forest and she jumps up into the tree and sees Dairiku meditating very calmly. She keeps quiet and still and sees how much he has changed over the past few years.

((I found two male ninja pictures for you and you can pick which one you like the best ok and I'll pm them both to you ok.))

Dairiku breathed in slowly, his position perfect and unmoving. His eyes, though closed, were more mature and calm, unlike before when he was excitable and happy. His muscular structure was more defined too, and a more pronounced aura surrounded him.

Satoshi watched him very carefully and she doesn't realize that the branch she is standing on,begins to crack. She hears the branch crack underneath her feet and she quickly jumps up to the next branch. And watched the branch snapped off the tree and landed near Dairiku with a loud thud,and she hoped that Dairiku wouldn't pick up her presence not for a while yet.

Dairiku snapped open his eyes, glancing at the branch and knew why it broke. He didn't make any sudden movements, knowing that Satoshi was there and wanted to allow her a few moments before leaving again.

Satoshi jumped out of the tree and she looked at Dairiku and said to him,"I heard that you manage to survive the attack that Blaze and his demon ninja clan did. How did you manage to survive that fight hmm.?" She wasn't sure what she should do now,she wanted to gently hug Dairiku but wasn't sure if he felt comfortable with it or not.

Dairiku hesitated before he answered. "I can't answer that." he said finally after a long pause. He didn't look at her in the least, not until he could be with her again.

Satoshi said to him,"Oh yeah I forget that other ninjas can't tell other ninjas how they survived,oh well I'm glad that you are alright Dairiku." Satoshi scanned the area and she heard four other ninjas entering into the forest and she sightly cursed underneath her breath.

(( I'm Going to add a bit of a fighting scene soon ok.))

((No problem!))

Dairiku then stood up slowly and cracked his neck, slipping out two shuriken and preparing for a fight. "Are they your father's?" he asked calmly, still not looking at her.

Satoshi said to him,"No their not my father's ninjas,they are Blazes ninja assassins,not my father's at all Dairiku."

Satoshi withdrew her sword and she was ready for a fight as well,and she knew how to fight with a ninja sword,kunais, or shurkins/ninja stars.

The 4 ninja assassins that Blaze sent picked up Dairiku and Satoshi presence and they ran towards them and lunge at them both.

Satoshi quickly does a side step and trips two of them down and held her ninja sword and twirled it around and got into a fighting stance. The other two ninja assassins lunged at Dairiku to see how well he could encounter their attacks or not at all.

Dairiku's eyes shifted from the two ninjas as they lunged at him, making him growl silently. As they neared him, he threw the two shurikens at one of them. One shuriken sunk into one of their eyes, and the other bounced off the plate and ricocheted at the other.

Satoshi withdrew a posionus shurkin and threw it at the first ninja assassin and she hated killing the enemy with poison,but she has no choice to do that,instead of stabbing the enemy to death. The first ninja assassin slightly cursed asthe poison got into his veins and he died from the poison shurkin, Satoshi thinks inside of her mind,"One assassin down 3 more to go."

The ninja screamed in pain, falling back as Dairiku drew his blade, dashing towards the first. "Die, Blaze." he growled before swiftly slicing the ninja's neck and killing him. "Satoshi." he whispered, running towards Satoshi's position.

Satoshi said to him,"I'm alright Dairiku,2 down and 2 more to go,be ready for any of these 2 ninja assassins tricks, remember they are demons,and demons can trick the enemy out Dairiku."

Satoshi blocks the other ninja assassin atttacks and she flips him over and does a front kick where the sun don't shine and the assassin winches in pain from being kicked their.

Seeing the chance, he dove in and cut through the injured ninja, sending him to his knees. "Of course." he replied flatly.

Satoshi said to Dairiku,"3 down and one more to go and where did the last ninja assassin go to this time where is he hiding.?"

Satoshi walks towards the deep part of the river and she was unaware the last ninja assassin was right behind her.

The last ninja assassin tackles Satoshi and him into the deep river and Satoshi kicked the last assassin off of her and grabbed a hold of a log and slightly coughs up water she accidently shallowed.

Back
Top Bottom